Uchiha Itachi (Naruto) vs Fiamma of the Right (To Aru)

• 69 results
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Itachi can put him into genjutsu.

Itachi is edo tensei and healthy.

R1: Full knowledge, serious

R2: No knowledge, in-character

Win by K.O or death

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi for both rounds. R2 guaranteed due to Mangekyo.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Itachi for both rounds. R2 guaranteed due to Mangekyo.

Nah,Fiamma stomp him both rounds

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol fiamma rapes the verse

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Fiamma's human body can have its soul removed for all he cares, the Holy Right still operates on it's own and negates it.

Fiamma flicks his wrist. There goes Itachi along with his verse.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@princearagorn1 said:

@flashback0180 said:

Lol fiamma r*pes the verse

scans or he doesn't have that kind of stamina stats.

Fiamma's Holy Right raise Fiamma power to be universe level

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@homicidalmaniac: Scans? (Not saying you're wrong, I've heard this a lot but never seen it)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@princearagorn1: Under context of the series,the "world" or "phase" means "a universe" from like Almighty Thor had control over the world.But he stated his power doesn't match 100% Othinus who created infinite worlds.Fiamma always been stated to have the power to save the world(universe),but also could destroy it under a statement from Birdway.Fiamma prove this by fixing the distortion that Gabriel created that effected the universe.Or putting in Heaven in the universe and Heaven itself is a phase.Fiamma and Ollerus together held their against Othinus.

“Stop it. I don’t like being praised like that. You saw Othinus at full power, didn’t you? If the predicted specs I calculated out are accurate, her power would go well beyond mine which is limited to the world we’re in now. How many times was the world destroyed on your way here? In fact, how’d you even defeat her when she had her lance? …No, merely winning in a fistfight wouldn’t get you back to this world.”

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

But that was not the current problem.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

“Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

Fiamma of the Right’s body shook.

Not only his heart constricted and retracted. Centered around his third arm, his entire body did as well. It was a reaction to the power stored at his center travelling to his right arm of flesh and blood.

A great change occurred as if to prove that the power to change the world had descended.

However, this change was not in Fiamma’s body.

It was in the planet that received him.

The heavens greatly opened up.

That clear otherworldly and artificially arranged night sky of red, blue, yellow, and green split open. Like an old stocking ripping, large cracks appeared in places and they spread soundlessly.

On the other side was a golden light.

It was just like a legend. It was just like the world seen in religious art. That lowering curtain of light looked like a scene of the heavens and the earth being connected. Someone who did not know the circumstances would likely have mistaken it for an angel above the clouds about to spill out. In reality, god and the angels were not at a physical height. They were on the other side of some invisible phase like infrared rays or ultraviolet rays. However, that mistaken impression may not have been too far off in a way. That golden light was a massive amount of Telesma.

Fiamma had not called in an angel.

It may have been more accurate to say he had called in the world where angels were.

Fiamma of the Right had not pitifully knocked on the door again and again and then waited for the heavy door to open. He had only transformed the place at which he stood into an appropriate place.

When a certain Christian holy woman was forcibly thrown into a brothel, that brothel had turned into a shining place for sermons. It was the same as that.

When a different holy woman was thrown into a cold and dirty prison while injured, the entire space had overflowed with the shining power of the angels making it like a pure spring and the woman’s injuries were kindly healed. It was the same as that.

(It has been dyed by heaven.)

The area around the proper ones would be dyed in the proper manner.

Fiamma of the Right’s lips twisted in pleasure upon confirming that truth.

(Once I rearrange the depths of the earth, all the gears will have been readjusted and the devices will have been set to keep them running smoothly. Then this world will once again be moving as it should be.)

That meant that he no longer needed the boy who had lost his right arm.

That mass of flesh that had been nothing more than an adapter to keep that right arm in the world needed to be quickly disposed of.

(I will save this world. You are no longer necessary to do that.)

“…Oh, it’s the failure.”

Immediately after Othinus’s voice rang out, another person was now there.

At some point, a blond young man had come to be in the ring.

There was nowhere he could have been hidden. There had been no sign of him using Academy City psychic powers. And yet that blond young man stood there. It was not that he had suddenly appeared. Kumokawa Maria could not put it that way. She had no idea when he had arrived.

And the strangest thing of all was that the blond young man was facing Othinus who had wielded such great power.

“Magic God,” he spat out rudely. It was as if he were declaring himself to be opposed to the one he named thusly. “I am not here for you this time.”

Most of the chain-link had been destroyed but the blond young man still pointed toward the mainly useless exit of the ring.

“Hurry up and leave with the Dvergr. I have business with that Imagine Breaker.”

“…”

Othinus remained silent for a bit.

But then…

A tremendous explosive noise burst out between Othinus and the blond young man.

Actually, it was not just one. Thousands and tens of thousands of explosive noises burst out at such short intervals that they all sounded like a single whole.

However, Kumokawa had no idea what had happened.

She saw no visual phenomenon.

She knew only one thing.

That blond young man could rival that Magic God named Othinus.

“Give it up. This will settle nothing,” said the young man.

Most likely, Othinus had only been testing him. After a few seconds, the explosive noises suddenly stopped.

“Do you think a mere failure can stand before a pure Magic God?” spat out Othinus.

“No, I don’t think I can win. If I could, I would have killed you long ago. I will abstain from killing you as long as I have no means of doing so. That’s all there is to it.”

“…So you’ve come to be killed by me?”

“It isn’t that either. You know that. You may be a Magic God, but you are not perfect. Or rather, you are too perfect and that gives you a troublesome characteristic. You know that and that is why you have put together this exaggerated plan to free you from that dilemma.”

“…”

“Infinite possibilities sounds good, but that gives you both the possibility of success and the possibility of failure. I suppose it’s something like matter and antimatter. For everything, you must hold the possibility for success and the possibility for failure. No matter how much power you gather, you have a 50/50 chance. If you think of it like Russian roulette, it’s like taking a shot with three bullets loaded. Let’s be honest, Othinus. While you possess the power to destroy the world, you also have a 50% chance of losing to a child in a game of rock-paper-scissors. It’s almost a miracle that Kamijou Touma has lost twice. His misfortune must really be something. But given this condition, you cannot just wield your full power at random. You want to find a way to control those possibilities. Wanting to increase your possibilities for victory is natural, but when your possibilities for failure increase too, you need to find some way of dealing with that. 50/50 is the most troublesome of all.”

The young man then pointed toward his own chest with his thumb.

And he spoke.

“I am an impure example that stopped at the point where I ‘should have’ become a Magic God. In other words, I lose to you in overall power, but I am freed from that 50/50 dilemma. After all, I am imperfect. Unlike your perfect balance, my odds of victory have a deviation.”

“And you think that will let you win?”

“No, I already told you I can’t. If I could, I would have killed you long ago,” said the young man before smiling and continuing. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t have an idea as to how to push you back just a bit. It’s all thanks to how you so carelessly crushed Kamijou Touma’s right hand.”

“You don’t mean…?”

“World War III was started by a man who held the power to save the world. He had the power to save the world, but could not save the world without a right hand to output that power into the world. That was why he used various methods to obtain that special right hand. That’s right. You cut off the right hand that only one of can exist in the world.”

A great metallic noise came from above.

It was from one of the pillars used to support the chain-link fence surrounding the ring. A man wearing red had appeared atop it at some point. His right arm had been severed at the shoulder. Growing from there was an unnatural distortion of space that looked as if sugar water had been mixed in.

“Fiamma of the Right with his power to save the world. And me, a man who can wield the power of a Magic God even if it is impure. …Now then. What will you do in response to these changing possibilities, 50% Othinus? I believe you have even odds of just forcing your way through this.”

“Hmph,” snorted Othinus.

While holding Marian Slingeneyer in one hand, she turned her back on the young man. She was going along with her opponent’s suggestion.

But after taking a few steps, Othinus suddenly stopped. She carelessly tossed Marian to the side.

“No, I guess I’ll kill you,” she said.

With a great roar, something beyond Kumokawa Maria’s understanding blew about.

Natural Selector, the one who determines natural selection. On that stage where countless contestants, Kiharas, Gremlin, Kamijou Touma, and Marian Slingeneyer had all fought, a battle began that had the same theme but was on a completely different level.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

“What happened to those that made that complaint? Did you make them part of that army of the dead too?”

“No. As usual, someone got in my way.”

Someone got in her way.

For Othinus, the number of people who could do that was quite limited.

“Did the failure…Did Ollerus appear?”

“Currently, when I face him, it always ends in a tie. That’s just how things are set up. I will need to do something about him too at some point.”

Her one weakness.

A threat greater than Imagine Breaker

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@princearagorn1 said:

@homicidalmaniac: There's no planet busting in any of the quotes...

Because they're aren't planet busting quotes because the series used the word "world" to be mean the word "universe".

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

So...? If they are fighting at universe level, they would be shattering galaxies... but it doesn't even mention planet level attacks 0_o

That aside, what is the context behind world = universe? Which character in the series surpassed planet level feats directly?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@princearagorn1: Actually during the fights between Fiamma,Ollerus,and Othinus,space itself was being rip apart as a side effect.Archangel Gabriel shown to have the power destroy planets,stars or cut dimensions,but Fiamma's power surpass Gabriel or any of the archangels.The first time the series ever use the word "world" to mean "universe" was since the beginning of the series to reference Magic Gods with Index.The characters that surpass planet level are Fiamma,Ollerus,Thor,Aleister Crowley,Aiwass,Othinus,High Priest,and others.

Index with the 103,000 grimoires had potential become a Magic God(Othinus is also a Magic God).

She was a library with perfect copies of the world’s 103,000 Original grimoires in her head. To obtain her was to obtain all the magic in the world.

“…Right.” From her voice, it sounded like she was about to die. “With the 103,000 grimoires, you would be able to twist everything in the world to your will without exception. That is what we call a Magic God.”

Not the god of the demon world, but someone who had thoroughly mastered magic to the point of entering the domain of god.

A Magic God.

Also, if Index, despite lacking magic power, were to join forces with a magician, she would have had no reason to run. That… was how dangerous Index’s memories were.

The 103,000 grimoires were on a completely different scope even in comparison to the possessing of a nuclear weapon.

All living creatures eventually die, an apple dropped from above would fall down, and 1+1=2. You would be able to take those kinds of natural and unchangeable rules of the world, destroy them, rewrite them, and create new ones. You could make 1+1=3, make an apple dropped from below fall up, and make all dead creatures eventually be revived.

Magicians called such beings Magic Gods.

Not the god of the demon plane,but a magician who had thoroughly mastered magic to the point of entering the domain of God.

Magic God.

This is what the Holism Esper theory about

The scientific psychic powers developed by Academy City had their base in quantum theory. In quantum theory, the world was thought about at an exceedingly small level and it was a strange field in which Newtonian mechanics such as an apple falling to the earth when you let it go did not apply.

The object was definitely there, but it went somewhere else when observed by someone.

An object in a box could only be expressed in possibility or probability. It was not said to be there or said to be not there. It could only be said to 70% exist.

If you thought about it in the terms of the normal world of science such as in terms of drink cans or oranges, the ideas of quantum theory made no sense whatsoever. However, if you controlled the microscopic world with the observer of a human mind, the macroscopic world (that is, what could be seen with the naked eye) could be controlled. That was what Academy City’s psychic powers were.

However, there was another theory that was the counter to the microscopic quantum theory.

Holism.

In that theory, the entire expanding universe was treated as a single large system or network and things were viewed at the largest scale that humans could manage.

This once branched off to Gaia Theory which viewed the entire Earth as a single environment or ecosystem, but the life forms on the Earth were also affected by solar winds and the gravitational pull of the moon. If you also added in the time axis and other dimensions to that large ‘world’, you were no longer dealing with just a single planet. In that way, many had gone back to the origins of the theory and talking in true wholes once more.

Gremlin had used Baggage City as a giant testing ground to complete the foundational theory behind psychic powers that used that holism.

The theory itself was simple.

It was the opposite of the butterfly effect that said the beating of a butterfly’s wings could cause storms.

In other words, a major change on the global scale could cause flames to come from your palm.

Just saying that the large affected the small may make it a little hard to understand.

However, we are constantly undergoing changes caused by large things.

For example, take the theory of relativity.

Setting aside the precise definition, let us focus on the part that says the flow of time slows the closer an object gets to the speed of light.

A human riding in a car and a human riding in an airplane are in different ‘times’ that would cause a slight immeasurable error.

So let us make the scale larger.

What about a human on Earth versus a human on the moon? What about a human on the moon versus a human on Mars? Due to rotation and revolution, those people would be within different speeds and therefore different times.

Now let us bring the scale up to the whole.

The universe was created in the Big Bang and is constantly expanding moment by moment. Of course, we of humanity live in the universe and are all moving at the speed of that expansion. This puts us in the relativistic time created by the Big Bang.

Now, let us go through a thought experiment.

The universe is expanding equally in every direction, but what if the expansion speed of a single local area changed?

The change in speed would create a change in time.

An exceedingly large phenomenon would change the concept of time for a tiny human.

Of course, that is merely an example.

However, if you could bend or ball up the entire universe, the side effect of that power would cause an exceedingly microscopic phenomenon that would be immeasurable even with an electron microscope.

Does it seem like a rather roundabout method?

Do you think that if someone had power great enough to alter the expansion speed of the universe, they should just use that power to directly crush the planet or the galaxy?

However, a holistic esper would only notice the flames coming from their palm. Even if some distant galaxy was crushed in the process, that would be all they could comprehend. Just like how a person in a car cannot notice that someone standing on the Earth is in a different time.

As such, an esper created from the whole might only reach a Level 2 or 3 on Academy City’s scale. Even if some truly ridiculous thing was occurring in reality, no one would notice it, so it might as well not have been happening. Ironically, this was the same as the concept of zero in quantum theory.

What Gremlin had been doing was the first step toward that.

Before actually creating a holistic esper, they were carrying out an experiment to see if a small supernatural phenomenon would occur when the world was greatly distorted.

Almighty Thor is the same thing,but isn't a Esper.This is why Almighty Thor actual power works on a universal level scale

The game piece of Almighty Thor remained in place while the world map laid below it was moved.

It sounded simply unbelievable, but Kamijou knew of a technique that would make it possible.

“The battles in Baggage City were also an experiment to see if holistic espers existed. That ridiculous system would smash together multiple distant galaxies to fire flames from the hand. Are you saying you’ve reached that?”

“That’s not what this is. Do you understand why?”

Thor grinned and placed a hand on his hip.

It was obvious he was waiting for Kamijou to steady his breathing.

He sought an even more stimulating battle to gain even more experience points.

“That would eliminate Gremlin’s reason for targeting Fräulein Kreutune,” said Kamijou. “If you already had a holistic esper, you would’ve used it in your plan.”

“I’m similar but different. It might be a lot like the relationship between Ollerus and the #7. I’m the approximation of someone from the science side. I can produce almost the exact same phenomenon, but I’m not actually one of them. I really am a magician, so I’m not an esper in any way.”

Othinus had created a multiverse while Thor just rule over a single universe.

“Stop it. I don’t like being praised like that. You saw Othinus at full power, didn’t you? If the predicted specs I calculated out are accurate, her power would go well beyond mine which is limited to the world we’re in now. How many times was the world destroyed on your way here? In fact, how’d you even defeat her when she had her lance? …No, merely winning in a fistfight wouldn’t get you back to this world.”

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

But that was not the current problem.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

“Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

You should actually read the Index series if you ask me

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@homicidalmaniac:

1. Still not seeing anything planet level. To sum up the quotes, a holistic esper firing flames from hands may theoritically crush galaxies due to a cosmic domino if you will - something he doesn't even know, nor does it even affect the fight in any manner.

2. Can you post any of them performing at planet level? or star level?

3. Created? It says she ruled them.

4. I still don't see anything concrete saying worlds refers to universes.

You should actually read the Index series if you ask me.

I started to, but switched to another series.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@chaosknight75 can also explain this

@homicidalmaniac:

1. Still not seeing anything planet level. To sum up the quotes, a holistic esper firing flames from hands may theoritically crush galaxies due to a cosmic domino if you will - something he doesn't even know, nor does it even affect the fight in any manner.

2. Can you post any of them performing at planet level? or star level?

3. Created? It says she ruled them.

4. I still don't see anything concrete saying worlds refers to universes.

You should actually read the Index series if you ask me.

I started to, but switched to another series.

Thor Almighty power is explain here

• Aside from the powers of the lightning god, Thor can also use the powers of an almighty god. This magic moves the entire world around him to place him in a position where he can easily defeat his enemy or win. Indeed, even if his target is in the other side of the world, the ability allows him to move the target towards him.It operates automatically, adjusting position and distance such that none of the enemy's attacks can reach him and that he is in the ideal position to attack, such that a win or draw are the only outcomes. Indeed, the powers make it so that Thor rules the world and moves it by his will, the narration boasting that he can avoid being defeated by even Accelerator, and that only way to truly kill him was to destroy or remake the world. As such, it is limited to the current world, meaning that Thor can't overcome powers which go beyond the current world, such as a fully powered Othinus.

Gabriel wipe out every star from the sky.

“You are quite a troublesome boy,” Fiamma said.

He played with Index’s remote control spiritual item in one hand.

“Thanks to you, I have to carry out the ceremony before Academy City or England can interfere. As such, it’s about time I took your right hand.”

“…Do you really think it’ll go that easily? Misha is gone. I’m not really sure why things have gone so well, but we humans won against an archangel. The scales have clearly tipped in our favor.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” said Fiamma as he pointed up toward the heavens.

The physical walls and ceiling had been blown to pieces by his earlier attack. This allowed the unnatural night sky to be visible past the crumbled building materials.

That was when that spiky haired boy realized something.

Archangel Misha Kreutzev had been defeated, but the state of the sky had not changed.

“The angel’s role ended once the sky had been turned to this night sky I wanted,” Fiamma said as he greatly stretched out his third arm. “I mentioned that the symbols of Uriel and Raphael were out of alignment earlier. And I also mentioned that the name Misha Kreutzev was not suitable for Gabriel as it is derived from Michael.”

The spiky haired boy seemed to be on guard, but it was too late.

By the time Fiamma was finished speaking, it was already too late.

“Using Gabriel to remove all the stars from the sky and leaving the Star of Bethlehem as the only thing floating in the incomplete heavens that are filled with Telesma was establishing the large flow of power needed for the ceremony to reset the four elements. …You stopped the magic circle covering the surface of the sky that Misha caused during Angel Fall and the Croce di Pietro that used the arrangement of the stars as seen from the earth’s surface, so I’m sure I do not need to explain just how much important magical meaning there is in controlling the screen known as the heavens. The prophets believed that a certain star would appear in the night sky to mark the birth of the Son of God. I suppose you could say I am carrying out a large-scale spell that uses that legendary truth. Well, I’ve also affected the flow of power on the surface by moderately destroying churches and cathedrals all across the world.”

Other Magic Gods have to divide their infinite power so they won't destroy the universe just by moving.

Direction and depth were indistinguishable in that black space, but three distinct presences existed there.

“So have we managed to finish in time, Nephthys?”

An old man’s voice spoke in the darkness. More than simply “wrinkled”, the voice was better described as “dried-up”.

The responding voice sounded like a young and bewitching beauty.

“Yes. That zombie girl is useful at times like this. Thanks to her background of actively drawing in a great number of cultures, she has an affinity for most anything.”

“But, High Priest,” cut in a girl’s voice that sounded even younger and also childish. “Miss Zombie’s theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg.”

“What about it, Niang-Niang?”

“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s a mere deception as long as it works. Just like a Moebius strip or a Klein bottle, some concepts are allowed to exist even if they can’t be properly defined, Niang-Niang.”

“Yeah, but I prefer practical ideas over theories. You could say I’m the inventor type instead of the scientist type. I have a hard time believing it’ll actually work just because the theories all add up. I can’t rest easy until I try it out for myself and see that it works.”

“Then how about we try it?”

“Are you sure we should turn the world into our toy so casually?”

Read it again,it said that only Thor power work on a single universe while Othinus created infinite universes.

It a amazing series and get better when the story go farther and farther from the God's Right Seat saga to the current arcs.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Hagoromo was stated to have created or reshape the world with a Truth Seeking Orb variant like how Kaguya created her own 6 worlds/seperate Time-spaces. Itachi has one of the Sage's Godly artifacts so he can repel any attack and since it is made by a universal god he should be able to repel universal attacks even though it repels all attacks.

NoHatesCredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Hagoromo was stated to have created or reshape the world with a Truth Seeking Orb variant like how Kaguya created her own 6 worlds/seperate Time-spaces. Itachi has one of the Sage's Godly artifacts so he can repel any attack and since it is made by a universal god he should be able to repel universal attacks even though it repels all attacks.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

solo king itachi solos‼️

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirbstomp: To bad that shield doesn’t protect everything cause it’s only so big.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has literally no possible way to counter HR, mismsatch, HR takes literally no time to murder him

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pathetic.Fiamma solos the HST

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, doesn't Fiamma's Holy Right give him the ability to teleport right next to his target AND the ability to essentially delete them with a tap? How in the world is Itachi supposed to stop that even with full knowledge? Inb4 I hear anything about the Sharingan, no, the Sharingan cannot predict teleportation without explicit proof.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodGate

@khaoseater: Itachi is so smart that he'd predict Fiamma's teleportation before he even did it, not needing his sharingan. All that he needs to do is properly hold the totsuka blade where he'll show up and Bam GG, it's over. HOW IS FIAMMA GONNA BREAK SUSSANO? YATA MIRROR WILL JUST REFLECT HIS ATTACKS ANYWAY.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: You expect me to believe Itachi is not only smart enough to predict when Fiamma will teleport but also where he chooses to teleport AND manifest the totsuka blade in between Fiamma's act of teleportation from one spot to another? You know his teleportation is instant right? Fiamma would have to willingly teleport onto the blade for that to happen.

Also, Yata mirror only works on elemental attacks and it's a shield (it's imbued with so give elements and switches itself to the elements weakness of the incoming attack). If he can't rotate the shield fast enough it doesn't matter. It can't can't defend against the attach that destroys everything it touches without force or an attack occurring from behind Susanoo.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of Fiamma topics are posted, but the end is the same. Itachi get shitstomped.

Imagine people who really think Itachi has a chance, what kind of drugs are those people taking?

No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: FIAMMA still can't break a sussano and yes, I do believe that Itachi is smart enough to pull it off. He's always playing 6d chess while his opponents are playing 1d chess.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: that doesnt matter, Itachi even with knowledge has no possible way to react to HR, its a stomps as soon as the fight start, and he has no possible way to damage Fiamma, that thing can deflect FTL attacks that Fiamma cant even see, Yata mirror works only on elemental attack, and HR doesnt need to break Susanoo to win the fight. Fiamma solos HST

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GodGate

@aizenx7: Itachi is faster than FTL attacks though based on his feat of casually reacting to a lightning bolt and perfectly timing things so Sasuke wouldn't see his sussano early and would've thought him dead. He also was shown to be holding back extremely in that fight as later, he fought KCM Naruto, someone much stronger than the version of Sasuke he fought, to a casual a standstill. I estimate that he was at 0.1% of his actual power in his fight against Sasuke.

It doesn't matter though. He'd be under genjutsu before the fight even starts since tsukiyomi is a instant GG here.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Ive read like 3 bullshitz in the first sentence,

1) Itachi is MH not even near lightspeed, at least he has lightning speed reaction time ( lightnings dont move at the speed of ligh, just study some elemental physics )

2) stop estimating some shit like 0,1%, talk about feat not about those idiotic things that you think, Aizen is mt favourite character ever, where did I say he s stronger than someone like Fiamma? and Aizen is leagues above Itachi, but again, doesnt matter

3) La Persona Superiore A Dio, is not FTL, its ISTANT, beyond the concpet of time and othet conpects like toughness, intelligence, strenght, Its strike with no destructive power, the end of everything that touches, it got even better AP due to being at least planet level, while Itachi is? What? Large Island-Continental?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma lol Stomps

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7:

1) Low-balled Itachi has lightning speed reaction time. Remember two things that one, he was holding back against Sasuke and two, lightning in the Narutoverse moves much faster than it does in our world. This point is supported by Kirin being used again against S06P Naruto— a guy with precognition and near LS- LS reaction times— and it actually hitting him. This puts Kirin at FTL speeds and thus scales Itachi's reactions without the sharingan to that level.

2) I'm estimating this stuff based off clearly watching Itachi. He was clearly never going all out throughout the entire show. An example of this is finger genjutsu that can casually work on 3-tomoe freaking sharingan while he doesn't even have his active. This shows immense power on Itachi's end. This 0.1% estimate is also supported by the fact that he fought Nagato, Killer bee, and KCM Naruto at the same time without breaking a sweat and holding back. Also, correction. Itachi >>>> Aizen.

3) so? Itachi can predict instantaneous attacks and react to them accordingly. You still haven't explained how this loser is going to tank a tsukiyomi and survive and even if does, he'll get a TBB level Fireball jutsu hit on him.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aizenx7

Doesnt change the fact that he is Mhypersonic with lightning speed reaction time, he cant predict HR no matter what u said mister naruto wanker, theres nothing that surpass ftl in Naruto, theres no instant attacks so. And that doesnt change the fact that Fiamma would stomps both naruto and sasuke at the same time so, itachi have literally no chance. And no Aizen EoS> Itachi, just accept that your favourite char is not the strongest, Mid-high tier in Toaru Solos Narutoverse, and please domt estimate bullshits like " he was using 0.1 of his powers" if there is no feats about anyone saying that its just a big *NO*

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Aizenx7

Doesnt change the fact that he is Mhypersonic with lightning speed reaction time, he cant predict HR no matter what u said mister naruto wanker, theres nothing that surpass ftl in Naruto, theres no instant attacks so. And that doesnt change the fact that Fiamma would stomps both naruto and sasuke at the same time so, itachi have literally no chance. And no Aizen EoS >> Itachi, just accept that your favourite char is not the strongest, Mid-high tier in Toaru Solos Narutoverse

Even if Itachi would put Fiamma in genjustsu before the start of the battle, what would change? Likely nothing since HR moves and acts by himself, really doesnt matter what happen to him, HR would just proceed to erase Itachi and then save Fiamma, in less than a second

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Doesnt change the fact that he is Mhypersonic with lightning speed reaction time, he cant predict HR no matter what u said mister naruto wanker, theres nothing that surpass ftl in Naruto, theres no instant attacks so. And that doesnt change the fact that Fiamma would stomps both naruto and sasuke at the same time so, itachi have literally no chance. And no Aizen EoS >> Itachi, just accept that your favourite char is not the strongest, Mid-high tier in Toaru Solos Narutoverse

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Fiamma

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: he wont narutowanker, Fiamma stomps as soon as the battle starts

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma still solos the verse. Don´t bump mismatches.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7: He's a Gilgamesh wanker and troll, just ignore him.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I literally backed up my statements with evidence lmao. Your just a salty Gilgamesh hater.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiamma hard

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: the type of guy that say that Gilgamesh is Complex multiverse level right? Lmao,

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7: no he thinks Gilgamesh is above fiction.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chasekilleen

@godgate said:

@chasekilleen: I literally backed up my statements with evidence lmao. Your just a salty Gilgamesh hater.

Excuse me? I am a Gilgamesh hater when I defended Gilgamesh here?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gilgamesh-fate-series-vs-sosuke-aizen-bleach-1780087/

@aizenx7 said:

@chasekilleen: the type of guy that say that Gilgamesh is Complex multiverse level right? Lmao,

@agrape said:

@aizenx7: no he thinks Gilgamesh is above fiction.

Yes, he is a massive Gilgamesh wanker that thinks that he's so infinite that other fiction is fiction towards him and beyond omnipotence. Try to use RPG mechanics to justify how Gilgamesh stomps fiction... Like...