#1 Posted by mikemaximum (793 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA (pictured) is in the middle of a fight when Uatu appears to observe. JLA mistaken his presence as aggression and they start attacking him. Since JLA has never met Uatu, they hit him with everything they got. Can Uatu handle some of DC's biggest powerhouses?

Justice League of America
The Watcher (Classic)
#2 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu could probably take them. And if he can't beat them completely, he could hold them off long enough to put some distance between himself and them and then explain his purpose and end the fight before anyone gets maimed.

#3 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad:Didn't he get knocked out by Red Hulk

#4 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Watcher could take them. He probably wouldn't kill them though. The only person I think would give him trouble would be MM and maybe Flash.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu would just put up a forcefield to protect himself or just go into another dimension.

#6 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ThanosIsMad:Didn't he get knocked out by Red Hulk

The same writer had Red Hulk beat Thor and kill an alternate reality Silver Surfer and steal the power cosmic for himself.

It's better to ignore all of that because it's stupid. Watchers are leagues above Hulk and Red Hulk. They're pretty much teambusters if they ever decided to fight.

#7 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Utau the worst Watcher in existence. I watch except when I decide to get involved.

In concept Uatu should be able to win but I don't think he has the feats to do so.

#8 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu will win. He is not Galactus level, but he is pretty close

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Uatu will win. He is not Galactus level, but he is pretty close

Nope, Galactus killed one easily here.

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

That doesnt look like Uatu the Watcher

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu the Watcher is on Galactus level.He would stomp Jla easy

#12 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu has a vow of non-interference. As if that's going to stop him here though.

He'd beat Superman with Flash.

As in, physically grab hold of Flash and smack Supes upside the head with the Fastest Man Alive.

#13 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sideslash Lol. This
#14 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: dude JLA would win but its close.

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCsuperman0007 I don't think so. Watchers are very powerful but we rarely , if ever see it. I won't put them on Galactus ' level but I definitely put them above the JLA.
#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant:

That doesnt look like Uatu the Watcher

It's a different Watcher, but it still shows how much more powerful Galactus is than a Watcher.

#17 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

You never know with these things. A normal human might go down easily but Batman is a different matter. In the same way, Uatu is a special watcher

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant:

You never know with these things. A normal human might go down easily but Batman is a different matter. In the same way, Uatu is a special watcher

Yea