Uatu and Rachel Grey vs Magus and Morgan Le Fay

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Uatu the Watcher and Rachel Grey (with Phoenix Echo) vs Magus (Techno-organic) and Morgan Le Fay.

Battle takes place on the Blue Area of the Moon.  Both teams are in character, except that Uatu has been fully convinced to take part in this fight.  Both teams will utilize good teamwork.

Who wins and why?

Uatu
 Uatu
Rachel Summers
Rachel Summers
Magus
Magus

Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By fondofpacman

Does Morgan have the Darkhold?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Morgana is that good? I never know that. Uatu best feat I can remember is creating a star, but I was sure that it is enough to take out these 2.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fondofpacman

This is a tough one, I don't know enough about Morgan, and is that Magus the same counterpart of Adam Warlock from Infinity Crisis? If so, I think I might go with team 2, you get a guy around Thanos' level with versatile sorcerer and I think you can beat a lower-level phoenix force user and an obscure cosmic entity.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@fondofpacman said:

This is a tough one, I don't know enough about Morgan, and is that Magus the same counterpart of Adam Warlock from Infinity Crisis? If so, I think I might go with team 2, you get a guy around Thanos' level with versatile sorcerer and I think you can beat a lower-level phoenix force user and an obscure cosmic entity.

It is Warlock's (New Mutants) father. IIRC he had pretty  usefull powers, but not something that would be able to take out Watcher. 

Watcher can be pretty featless, but even one situation in which he created a star, can turn this fight on his side.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Uatu solo's
Rachael solo's

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator
@fondofpacman said:

Does Morgan have the Darkhold?

Yes, I should have mentioned, Morgan does have the full power of the Darkhold here.

@czarny_samael666 said:
It is Warlock's (New Mutants) father. IIRC he had pretty  usefull powers, but not something that would be able to take out Watcher.   Watcher can be pretty featless, but even one situation in which he created a star, can turn this fight on his side.
Although Magus was able to rip apart a star with his bare hands.  He could possibly also infect Rachel with the T-O virus (I doubt he could infect the Watcher, although I suppose if the T-O virus can infect the demons of Limbo, it could possibly infect a Watcher as well, since they are physical and not abstract).  He can also drain life just by touching, and again I suppose it's possible this would work on the Watcher, and it certainly would work on Rachel.

Not to discount Uatu's power, he's obviously very formidable.

@jeanroygrant said:

Uatu solo's
Rachael solo's

Remember this is only phoenix echo Rachel, not full phoenix.  Morgan with the Darkhold is fairly powerful herself, and Rachel has in general been susceptible to magic in the past.
fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fondofpacman

I don't know enough about any of these chars unfortunately, but if Magus is roughly equal to Thanos' strength, and Morgan has the Darkhold, to me, that feels like enough to take Uatu and the weaker Phoenix. I don't know the context behind Uatu making that star admittedly tho, that is a big feat, and Uatu might be a massive genius with having like 80% of all the universe's knowledge in his head...then he might solo.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator
@fondofpacman said:

I don't know enough about any of these chars unfortunately, but if Magus is roughly equal to Thanos' strength, and Morgan has the Darkhold, to me, that feels like enough to take Uatu and the weaker Phoenix. I don't know the context behind Uatu making that star admittedly tho, that is a big feat, and Uatu might be a massive genius with having like 80% of all the universe's knowledge in his head...then he might solo.

This is a different Magus though...he can shapeshift into anything, has enormously destructive blasts, and can appear at enormous size (miles high).

It's possible that Morgan is too weak.  I was also thinking about using Umar instead, but thought she might be too powerful.  I'm not sure exactly how powerful Morgan would be against the cosmic power of Uatu and Rachel.  But I do think that her spellcasting might be something that neither of them is super-experienced with, and so it might do the trick.  I'm trying to think of any specific feats the Darkhold has.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump...so what if I switch out Morgan Le Fay for Umar (probably without the Flames of the Faltine)?

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Owie

Bump...so what if I switch out Morgan Le Fay for Umar (probably without the Flames of the Faltine)?

Take out magus
fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fondofpacman

@Owie: U mean the flames of regency (those are the head flames that are on the dark dimension ruler).

Umar might be good on that team, except that I don't know how strong she is without inheriting dorm's power. I'm guessing regular Umar wouldn't be much stronger than Morgan with the Darkhold, with the flames of regency though she'd solo.