UA ben 10 vs current naruto

Kakuku911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll UA ben 10 vs current naruto (11 votes)

Naruto 55%
Ben 10 64%

No asura mode,naruto can not use truth seeking balls,no tailed beast rasen shuriken and no alien X.

Round 1:buiju naruto.

round 2:sage mode and buiju mode.

Round 3:naruto with current minato vs ben 10 with kevin and gwen.

• 
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current naruto

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

naruto

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has no one to match Naruto's speed. XLR8 is the only chance he's got but his speed feats are inconsistent so I'm not willing to hes as fast as Naruto

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has no one to match Naruto's speed. XLR8 is the only chance he's got but his speed feats are inconsistent so I'm not willing to hes as fast as Naruto

XLR8 is pretty fast

Loading Video...

but ben can't change fast enough if naruto decides to blitz..... and besides, XLR8 can only go toe to toe with speed.. but he can't win either.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RBT

Depends. Do they have pre knowledge on each other? If yes, then this is a win for Ben with moderate or easy win for Ben depending on the alien he chooses.

If no, then this still depends on alien Ben chooses. Seeing that this is UA Ben and not Omniverse, he'd go for Humungosaur or Swampfire and survive long enough to figure out Naruto and then transform into aliens that can stomp him. Unlike Omniverse Ben who would transform into Ball weevil or some other pathetic alien and get stomped.

Kakuku911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto uses tailed it destory waybig and he wishes he was never born.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Depends. Do they have pre knowledge on each other? If yes, then this is a win for Ben with moderate or easy win for Ben depending on the alien he chooses.

If no, then this still depends on alien Ben chooses. Seeing that this is UA Ben and not Omniverse, he'd go for Humungosaur or Swampfire and survive long enough to figure out Naruto and then transform into aliens that can stomp him. Unlike Omniverse Ben who would transform into Ball weevil or some other pathetic alien and get stomped.

humungosaur or swapmfire won't survive any longer against current naruto... ben's only hopes are his intangible aliens.. and that's even if naruto doesn't blitz him before he goes intangible.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

but ben can't change fast enough if naruto decides to blitz

I don't see why people always bring up this point. What's the point of putting Ben in a battle without him transforming first? That's like putting Hal Jordan in a fight and saying that he b=gets killed before he puts on the ring. Or Batman getting killed before he puts on his suit.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@ssj_god:

I don't see why people always bring up this point. What's the point of putting Ben in a battle without him transforming first? That's like putting Hal Jordan in a fight and saying that he b=gets killed before he puts on the ring. Or Batman getting killed before he puts on his suit.

lol.. good point.. i'm just going with common vine flow :D

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

humungosaur or swapmfire won't survive any longer against current naruto... ben's only hopes are his intangible aliens.. and that's even if naruto doesn't blitz him before he goes intangible.

Humungosaur has taken hits from Aggregor and survived. How much tonner is current Naruto exactly? As for Swampfire, there is literally nothing Naruto can do that he cannot regen from. He regenerated from pretty much nothing actually.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssj_god

@rbt said:

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Humungosaur has taken hits from Aggregor and survived. How much tonner is current Naruto exactly? As for Swampfire, there is literally nothing Naruto can do that he cannot regen from. He regenerated from pretty much nothing actually.

clash between naruto and sasuke did this

No Caption Provided

you can see the mountain peaks at the bottom... though that's the collision of naruto and sasuke's attacks.. so i guess naruto's max attack would be half of that.

currently they are really op

and naruto's rasenshuriken breaks opponent at cellular level.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Okay, I'm not sure about Humungosaur, but Naruto isn't beating Swampfire. Swampfire, whose durability is no more than a regular tree, got blown up in a huge sewer explosion and regenerated. I am pretty sure he would have disintegrated from that explosion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@rbt said:

@ssj_god: Okay, I'm not sure about Humungosaur, but Naruto isn't beating Swampfire. Swampfire, whose durability is no more than a regular tree, got blown up in a huge sewer explosion and regenerated. I am pretty sure he would have disintegrated from that explosion.

you didn't read up my entire post.... naruto's rasenshuriken breaks up his opponents at the cellular level..... they really escalated the power graph considerably

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

you didn't read up my entire post.... naruto's rasenshuriken breaks up his opponents at the cellular level..... they really escalated the power graph considerably

I did read it. How is breaking someone on molecular level more damaging that completely disintegrating them? Swampfire was completely disintegrated and he regenerated. Cutting him, in however small pieces, is not stopping him from regenerating.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@rbt said:

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

I did read it. How is breaking someone on molecular level more damaging that completely disintegrating them? Swampfire was completely disintegrated and he regenerated. Cutting him, in however small pieces, is not stopping him from regenerating.

swampfire wasn't completely disintegrated.... he regenerated from a very small piece.. and cells are the units which a body structure made of.... no one can regenerate from below that (because below cells, only inorganic compound molecules are found... they can't construct a living body)

edit: good night :)

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah he is but his speed varies too much depending on the episode for me to say he's at Naruto's level. Also I completely agree that even if he can keep up he won't be able to survive any attacks.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben all the way.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

swampfire wasn't completely disintegrated.... he regenerated from a very small piece.. and cells are the units which a body structure made of.... no one can regenerate from below that (because below cells, only inorganic compound molecules are found... they can't construct a living body)

edit: good night :)

Its fiction. Science rarely apply to the. Remember Majin Buu?

Good night :D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@ssj_god:

hal always has the ring on.. And when you say bruce wayne, he doesn't get the suit. When you say humongosaur, no one brings up that point. When you say ben 10, he's ben, and open to blitzing.

Kakuku911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can use barengan to tear swamp fire apart

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rbt said:

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

what? Can you show swampfire was completely disintegrated? Best thing he ever took was the sewer explosion, and that doesn't even begin to be proof against being shredded at cellular level.

Edit: Wow. That's an old comment.

Avatar image for dragonsageof6paths
dragonsageof6paths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben changes into waybig and stomps naruto

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points