Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Tyrion Lannister

No Caption Provided

vs.

Ashur

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------

- Both are dropped in Middle Earth -- Tyrion is dropped in The Shire, and Ashur is dropped in Rohan.

- They start with one hundred gold coins.

- They have six months to adjust, scheme, and eventually kill the other -- they know this is their primary goal from the very start.

- In character.

- Round 1, they are alone. Round 2, Tyrion gets Bronn, Ashur gets the Egyptian.

--------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys, this is a great battle and I know damn well 90% of you watch both of these shows.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ashur could still fight to some extent, but what the hell, Tyrion Stomps

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Ashur is also a ruthless manipulating genius. This battle isn't so much about his skill in combat (though it may aid him against assassins).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Ashur is also a ruthless manipulating genius. This battle isn't so much about his skill in combat (though it may aid him against assassins).

Oh, My Bad, I would actually say Tyrions beats him quite easily with prep

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joygirl

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

Oh, My Bad, I would actually say Tyrions beats him quite easily with prep

You think so? EASILY? Ashur manipulated everything around him from the rank of a lowly, crippled, small, weak slave, and ended up being a wealthy, respected badass who twisted everything around him to his own benefit, unbeknownst to anyone unless he wanted them to. Tyrion has been rich all his life and always had whatever resources and influence he needed -- Ashur is used to working with next to nothing, meaning he'll adjust to the alien environment and rise to power much more quickly. He is also far more physically capable.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By laflux

@dondave said:

Ashur could still fight to some extent, but what the hell, Tyrion Stomps

Really? Even in a random?

@joygirl said:

Come on guys, this is a great battle and I know damn well 90% of you watch both of these shows.

Probably Tyrion. I think Tyrion has applied his cunning in more areas, including Warfare and high Level politics when compared to Ashur. He would probably adjust greater to the higher stratus of life, given his education and such. Also, Tyrion is actually quite fair, hence the phrase "a lannister always pays his debts". Guys who have worked with or for him usually have no real issues with him and remain loyal/friendly (a la Podrick Payne or Bronn). In his travels, Ashur will probably end up rubbing alot of people the wrong way, with his tendency to back stab in order to get one over on people. Such guys would be even more willing to work with Tyrion to bring him down.

In a Random no prep battle, Team Spartacus would crush though.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@laflux said:

Probably Tyrion. I think Tyrion has applied his cunning in more areas, including Warfare and high Level politics when compared to Ashur. He would probably adjust greater to the higher stratus of life, given his education and such. Also, Tyrion is actually quite fair, hence the phrase "a lannister always pays his debts". Guys who have worked with or for him usually have no real issues with him and remain loyal/friendly (a la Podrick Payne or Bronn). In his travels, Ashur will probably end up rubbing alot of people the wrong way, with his tendency to back stab in order to get one over on people. Such guys would be even more willing to work with Tyrion to bring him down.

In a Random no prep battle, Team Spartacus would crush though.

This right here. Tyrion is the man though=)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashur is IMO more ruthless and a pure better fighter. if he needs to, he will just slit tyrion's throat once he gets him alone in a brothel. tyrion has a weakness for women, and ashur really has no weak points besides ambition