#1 Posted by cortadew (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant is at full power 
fight in space 
win by KO or Death 

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Good fight. Going to go with pre-crisis Darkseid but only by a hair. Never actually read anything with Tyrant in it but he's got some impressive feats on vine-wiki.

#3 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Hmmm. Good fight. Going to go with pre-crisis Darkseid but only by a hair. Never actually read anything with Tyrant in it but he's got some impressive feats on vine-wiki.

He's equal to Galactus.

#4 Edited by Dextersinister (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Hmmm. Good fight. Going to go with pre-crisis Darkseid but only by a hair. Never actually read anything with Tyrant in it but he's got some impressive feats on vine-wiki.

He's equal to Galactus.

He would at best be just under half of Galactus's power since they where pulling from the same finite power source. Obviously if he had more than half he would have won unless of course we get a retcon in the future where Wolverine taught Galactus how to fight.

Online
#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Hmmm. Good fight. Going to go with pre-crisis Darkseid but only by a hair. Never actually read anything with Tyrant in it but he's got some impressive feats on vine-wiki.

He's equal to Galactus.

He would at best be just under half of Galactus's power since they where pulling from the same finite power source. Obviously if he had more than half he would have won unless of course we get a retcon in the future where Wolverine taught Galactus how to fight.

Tyrant lost to Galactus by an inch.

#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@cortadew said:

Tyrant is at full power fight in space win by KO or Death

Tyrant. He's as powerful as Galactus and far more ruthless imo.

#7 Posted by cortadew (344 posts) - - Show Bio

I say tyrant but with an epic fight

#8 Posted by XiiX (8047 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant.

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant in a close fight.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the fact that Pre-crisis Darkseid has little feats to put him much above say a Pre-crisis version of Superman, apart from his feats during The Great Darkness Saga were he was mega amped and the series takes places in the future Tyrant curbstomp!

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#12 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Given the fact that Pre-crisis Darkseid has little feats

Didn't PC Uxas produce omega beams that made a running flash tired, erase beings from existence, manipulate the souls of an entire planet, teleport beings to alternate dimensions, and defeat the presence?

#13 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

Didn't PC Uxas produce omega beams that made a running flash tired

Dont know about his but thats not really a feat per say.

erase beings from existence

He has, but that he does even now though. And note he only generally did that to his own servants who , albiet powerful, dont resist his attacks. Attack against big guys like Superboy, Supergirl all come from The Great Darkness Saga though.

manipulate the souls of an entire planet

Yes during the Great Darkness Saga.

teleport beings to alternate dimensions

This he has always done, even the current version does it.

and defeat the presence?

Havent even heard of this, and extremely unlikely.

#14 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#15 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Hmmm. Good fight. Going to go with pre-crisis Darkseid but only by a hair. Never actually read anything with Tyrant in it but he's got some impressive feats on vine-wiki.

His battle with galactus destroyed multiple galaxies.

I think this is Tyrant's best feat, now i don't know pre-crisis Darkseid's best feats so i can't really tell who wins this.

#16 Posted by Onemoreposter (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Darkseid definitely was never shown to be a galaxy buster.

#17 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Is pc Uxas different from soulfire?

#18 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Killemall: Is pc Uxas different from soulfire?

Of course, Soul Fire Darkseid is the version that appeared in a story line just before final crisis Final Crisis, called Death Of New Gods (2008) where he had solved the anti-life equation and used it to increase his powers, while Pre-crisis means the Darkseid that appeared before Crisis on infinity Earth (1985).

#19 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@justleader: Darkseid definitely was never shown to be a galaxy buster.

Well, then he loses.

#20 Posted by Dextersinister (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@justleader: Darkseid definitely was never shown to be a galaxy buster.

Actually before Anti-Monitor Darkseid was DC's biggest bad and was scoffing up pantheons on other worlds for their power, he was written as the man behind the scenes so was not out there performing feats under Kirby but going by how other powerful beings viewed him he would beat Tyrant.

Online
#21 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@justleader: Darkseid definitely was never shown to be a galaxy buster.

Actually before Anti-Monitor Darkseid was DC's biggest bad and was scoffing up pantheons on other worlds for their power, he was written as the man behind the scenes so was not out there performing feats under Kirby but going by how other powerful beings viewed him he would beat Tyrant.

You are talking about The Great Darkness Saga arent you?

#22 Posted by Onemoreposter (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Killemall said:

Given the fact that Pre-crisis Darkseid has little feats

Didn't PC Uxas produce omega beams that made a running flash tired, erase beings from existence, manipulate the souls of an entire planet, teleport beings to alternate dimensions, and defeat the presence?

Not the presence. Maybe the source. The Spectre (i.e. right hand of the presence) would mop the floor with DS.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Not the presence. Maybe the source. The Spectre (i.e. right hand of the presence) would mop the floor with DS.

One only time Darkseid has fought (and won) against The Source came in 2010 during The Death Of New God , issue 06, while he had the soul fire formula to enhance him.

#24 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@justleader: Darkseid definitely was never shown to be a galaxy buster.

Actually before Anti-Monitor Darkseid was DC's biggest bad and was scoffing up pantheons on other worlds for their power, he was written as the man behind the scenes so was not out there performing feats under Kirby but going by how other powerful beings viewed him he would beat Tyrant.

Can you show me some feats?

#25 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Tyrant.

#26 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is DS at the end of the great darkness saga when he was amped by darkness, cosmic artifacts, Time Trapper, & Mordru, then he would put up a good fight but lose eventually.

But, DS had incredible telepathy.........