• 98 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid

Monarch

Tyrant

VS

Can Tyrant near full power defeat Monarch and Darkseid in a 2 vs 1 random encounter ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. No one has an opinion on the fight  ?
#3 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yeah he can.

Tyrant FTW.

#4 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he can.. easy

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow you givin Tyrant near full power he will maasacer them. 

#6 Edited by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

OMEGA BEAMS! Then Monarch and Darkseid go out for a beer. The End.

#7 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah right.  Full powered Tyrant is a match for Galactus

#8 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does it say he is immune to it? I don't remember him being a universal necessity of whatever the term is. He'd get what the lowliest minions of Apokalips get. a good ol' fasioned Omega Effect to the mouth.

#9 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh cuz galactus is immune to it and he created tyrant to be like him and his power level is the same as galactus meaning that OF COURSE HE WOULD BE IMMUNE.

#10 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason Galactus is immune is cause he is a fundemental force of the Universe. Tryant maybe LIKE HIM but ISN'T HIM. Supergirl is LIKE Superman but I doubt she'd be immune to the Omega Effect either. How can Tyrant be the same as Galactus if Galactus created him? Galan was born at the beginning of the universe. Thats the whole reason why he is necessary. Tyrant is any guy with the power cosmic.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7149 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"The reason Galactus is immune is cause he is a fundemental force of the Universe. Tryant maybe LIKE HIM but ISN'T HIM. Supergirl is LIKE Superman but I doubt she'd be immune to the Omega Effect either. How can Tyrant be the same as Galactus if Galactus created him? Galan was born at the beginning of the universe. Thats the whole reason why he is necessary. Tyrant is any guy with the power cosmic.
"

Well put :-) And Galactus didn't make Tyrant to be like him, he made him towards the beginning of the universe, I believe for companionship, and he didn't turn out anything like Galactus! What baffles me is why would Galactus make someone/him anywhere near as powerfull as him, especially if he didn't percieve/make him to be good or evil, since he could turn out either? silly writing, if you ask me!
#12 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

YES BUt the fact still remains that tyrant is much much more power than a mere darkseid he could use his power to kill darkseid before he could even shoot his omega beams or use his powers to counter it... he sitll has the cosmic power equal that of galactus.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7149 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverSurfa said:
"YES BUt the fact still remains that tyrant is much much more power than a mere darkseid he could use his power to kill darkseid before he could even shoot his omega beams or use his powers to counter it... he sitll has the cosmic power equal that of galactus."

No, he doesn't, he only had that level (roughly) back when he was first made, he battled Galactus not long after, got reduced to what we know of him these days and got wiped by the ultimate nullifier! I personally think Tyrant is powerfull, but overated!
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
I think lordraiden and Ace High are on to something here... but even Monarch should be able to add in his 2 cents to the fight as well... and since Tyrant maybe near Galactus power when full amped I think the team really has a shot here
#15 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a very tough fight. The team would give Tyrant a pretty good fight but in the end they lose.

#16 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if hes overated he beat all of Galactus former heralds lead by Thanos combined, this was after he was depowered and he beat them easily.

#17 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant at full power kills them both.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to be the odd man out and say that Monarch and Darkseid could win this.

#19 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Some believe Monarch can take Galactus. If this is even remotely true the duo can take Tyrant.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I'm going to be the odd man out and say that Monarch and Darkseid could win this."
  Well that makes you, me and lordraiden for Monarch and Darkseid

lol
#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Some believe Monarch can take Galactus. If this is even remotely true the duo can take Tyrant."

Monarch cant take galactus.
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Some believe Monarch can take Galactus. If this is even remotely true the duo can take Tyrant."

Who believes that????
#23 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Monarch can not beat Galactus... but he can help Darkseid defeat Tyrant. Though Tyrant at full power is almost a Galactus level being. He still is not actually on par with Galactus... Galactus is a cosmic force of nature. Tyrant isnt... the Omega Beams can effect Tyrant. And since Tyrnat doesnt really have Superman level speed. He will be hit and adding Monarch to the fight should give this team the win. Now will this be easy to do ? Probably not... Tyrant though is not totally like Galactus has a power level near Galactus and can cause some damage to the team
#24 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

DC homers believe that. Just like they believe the Speed Force is all emcompassing and Kal Kent is completely unbeatable.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"DC homers believe that. Just like they believe the Speed Force is all emcompassing and Kal Kent is completely unbeatable."
Kal Kent isnt unbeatable but he is insanely powerful... you know how how strong we all say Superman is ... well just imagine if Superman had over 800,000 years of evolution that allowed his powers to evolve several times over into greater powers than even the insanely power Silver Age Superman of Earth One
#26 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

I know about Kal Kent. 1,000 yrs in the middle of a yellow sun blah blah blah. People fail to remember that EVERYONE is insanely powerful in that century. Ordinary humans are equivalent to what Superman is now.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"I know about Kal Kent. 1,000 yrs in the middle of a yellow sun blah blah blah. People fail to remember that EVERYONE is insanely powerful in that century. Ordinary humans are equivalent to what Superman is now."
True. But Humans dont have 5th Dimensional Powers
#28 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not all humans get the chance to snog a 5th D female imp.

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Well not all humans get the chance to snog a 5th D female imp."
Ha Ha Ha  !  So True Dude
#30 Posted by lordraiden (7149 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Well not all humans get the chance to snog a 5th D female imp."

Half his luck, eh :-)
#31 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

just think there is no way both of these guys could beat all of Galactus heralds they would have trouble with 2 or 3 depending on which ones. Tyrant beat all of them together with Thanos and he desposed of them easily, and he was depowered then. He would easily solo these 2.

#32 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

just think there is no way both of these guys could beat all of Galactus heralds they would have trouble with 2 or 3 depending on which ones. Tyrant beat all of them together with Thanos and he desposed of them easily, and he was depowered then. He would easily solo these 2.

"
I doubt it dude. Monarch beat 3 three different versions of Superman and he ran through several Captain Atom's as well
#33 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

If you say so.

#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
I doubt it dude. Monarch beat 3 three different versions of Superman and he ran through several Captain Atom's as well
"
He did not beat them all at the same time though. And also some of galactus weakest heralds have equal or greater showings than Superman
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
"
He did not beat them all at the same time though. And also some of galactus weakest heralds have equal or greater showings than Superman
"
I dont know man. Captain Atoms are very powerful near Silver Surfer strength level
#36 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Cap Atom can't beat Superman and he can't drain anybody thats a high level top tier. Monarch Atom could but not regular Cap he has a lot of poor showing, actually Superman has beaten him badly before.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"LOL Cap Atom can't beat Superman and he can't drain anybody thats a high level top tier. Monarch Atom could but not regular Cap he has a lot of poor showing, actually Superman has beaten him badly before."
Current Monarch went toe to toe with Superman Prime... and even though Monarch may have had a bad showing in the past it should take away from his raw power...
even Spawn has had a low showing against Batman and we all know what Spawn could do to Batman
#38 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"LOL Cap Atom can't beat Superman and he can't drain anybody thats a high level top tier. Monarch Atom could but not regular Cap he has a lot of poor showing, actually Superman has beaten him badly before."

Didnot monarch beat 3 kryptionains and he fought superman prime to a standstill.
#39 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he did but de you think Prime has a chance against Tyrant

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yes he did but de you think Prime has a chance against Tyrant"
Good Point. Its seems you have backed me into the corner.  Nah... Tyrant at full power would probably stomp Prime out rather quick but Monarch still has Darkseid to help him... Monarch isnt going in one on one against Tyrant
#41 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"DC homers believe that. Just like they believe the Speed Force is all emcompassing and Kal Kent is completely unbeatable."
Kal Kent isnt unbeatable but he is insanely powerful... you know how how strong we all say Superman is ... well just imagine if Superman had over 800,000 years of evolution that allowed his powers to evolve several times over into greater powers than even the insanely power Silver Age Superman of Earth One
"
Is there a difference between Superman One Million and Kal Kent because in All-Star superman there was a gold Superman and Kal Kent
#42 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"
Is there a difference between Superman One Million and Kal Kent because in All-Star superman there was a gold Superman and Kal Kent
#43 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"
"
Kal Kent is a Superman of the 853 rd century but the gold Superman you are talking about is Superman Prime... he is not Kal Kent. He is Kal El aka Superman who spent sevral years inside of the sun
#44 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"
"
Kal Kent is a Superman of the 853 rd century but the gold Superman you are talking about is Superman Prime... he is not Kal Kent. He is Kal El aka Superman who spent sevral years inside of the sun
"
Okay, Thank you.
#45 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"
"
"
Okay, Thank you.
"
No Problem Dude. I had a scan where Kal Kent explains it... but I cant find it right now
#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
...and he can't drain anybody thats a high level top tier. Monarch Atom could but not regular Cap he has a lot of poor showing....
Your post equals nothing but failure. And, for the third time regarding Captain Atom....
#47 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Wht? i don't even understand your post

#48 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Wht? i don't even understand your post"
Really? Is Wht even a word? Aren't you the same person that kept make false statements about Captain Atom? Even after I educate you on him, you still continue to say the same thing. You already said that Captain Atom couldn't drain anyone's energy (top tier or not, doesn't matter) several weeks ago, and you said it again today even after I told you that you were wrong.The other day you said that he never wins a battle, something that you said several weeks ago. And, when I asked to named battles he's lost, you couldn't. I acknowledged you the second time and you never even replied to what I said. If you don't know something about a character, admit it. But, don't say things that are completely false, and say them over and over even after someone corrects you....
#49 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock said:

"SeSAW said:
"Wht? i don't even understand your post"
Really? Is Wht even a word? Aren't you the same person that kept make false statements about Captain Atom? Even after I educate you on him, you still continue to say the same thing. You already said that Captain Atom couldn't drain anyone's energy (top tier or not, doesn't matter) several weeks ago, and you said it again today even after I told you that you were wrong.The other day you said that he never wins a battle, something that you said several weeks ago. And, when I asked to named battles he's lost, you couldn't. I acknowledged you the second time and you never even replied to what I said. If you don't know something about a character, admit it. But, don't say things that are completely false, and say them over and over even after someone corrects you....
"
How about this before I go looking for scans you show me were he has drained a high end top tier ( Martian Manhunter, Superman, Flash, Firestorm, ) or better. Then i will get you your scans off his loses, I was being sarcastic of corse he wins some battles but not anybody that would count as a high top tier and no one on Supermans level. So how have you educated me ?????
#50 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
" How about this before I go looking for scans you show me were he has drained a high end top tier ( Martian Manhunter, Superman, Flash, Firestorm, ) or better. Then i will get you your scans off his loses, I was being sarcastic of corse he wins some battles but not anybody that would count as a high top tier and no one on Supermans level. So how have you educated me ?????
"

Captain Atom is in Tier 14, with Superman and Firestorm.... At his full potential (the point where he's powerful enough to make a universe), Captain Atom is bumped up to Tier 5.

He can drain energy from anyone he wants. That ability isn't limited to the level of beings he fights. You can't say he can't do it if that's the ability he has.  And for someone as powerful as Cap. Atom, why wouldn't he be able to drain/absorb energy from powerful beings? The only restriction on that ability is that he can't drain/absorb too much energy at one time. It doesn't matter who he's draining it from. Captain Atom was able to solo the Justice League from an alternate universe (including Martian Manhunter). He's defeated Firestorm twice, as well as Hal Jordan. He was able to turn off the energy manipulation abilities of both Firestorm (who's in the same tier with Atom and Superman) and the Ray. Hence the word manipulation (meaning control). He's beaten Major Force as always. He soloed the WildCATs, and even manipulated the molecules in Maul's body, causing him to shrink (A technique that could be used on the likes of the Hulk). He's defeated the first Monarch by himself. By himself. He's even defeated an immortal being in the astral plane (and was able to enter the astral plane under his own power). He's also created his own universe, and manipulated the reality of that universe. He fought a being that matches Superman in strength and endurance, pound for pound...

I would post scans for all of this and more, but it would lag up the thread..... I have way too many...