#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Is Tyrant at full power ? 
#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "
Yes
#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

Scratch that. At ful power he could take on Galactus. The power level when Galactus powered him down.

And andromeda; why such language?
#5 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "
Yes
"
Oh Boy... well this is a Curbstomp then buddy. Sodom Yat with the ION power isnt strong enough to defeat Tyrant at full power... Tyrant in this form is nearly as strong as Galactus and that is just too much for ION too handle
#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

Scratch that. At ful power he could take on Galactus. The power level when Galactus powered him down.

And andromeda; why such language? "

He is a idiot.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

Scratch that. At ful power he could take on Galactus. The power level when Galactus powered him down.

And andromeda; why such language? "
Oh I See... well then this is a better fight now. But ION would still lose. Tyrants power level even when depowered was somewhere around what Thanos power level was and thats just too much for ION too handle in terms of raw power
#8 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:.
And andromeda; why such language? "
Because being a badass on a comic book website makes him seem sooo cool.
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:.
And andromeda; why such language? "
Because being a badass on a comic book website makes him seem sooo cool.
"
lol. majesty all over again.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
andromeda said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

What the fuck do you think."
I think if you keep using language like that on this site you wont be here very long...
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"andromeda said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

What the fuck do you think."
I think if you keep using language like that on this site you wont be here very long..."
He will be gone before 3:00
#12 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I see him posting in other forums and he or she seems to looking for a fight. Best to ignore the child.

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I see him posting in other forums and he or she seems to looking for a fight. Best to ignore the child. "
why not confront him so he can be banned more quickly?
#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

Scratch that. At ful power he could take on Galactus. The power level when Galactus powered him down.

And andromeda; why such language? "
Oh I See... well then this is a better fight now. But ION would still lose. Tyrants power level even when depowered was somewhere around what Thanos power level was and thats just too much for ION too handle in terms of raw power"
I thought it would be a better battle. I did a forum once where Superman Prime took on the Heralds of Galactus and som e felt he would win. Since Ion almost beat him, I gave him a good chance at winning here.
#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"I see him posting in other forums and he or she seems to looking for a fight. Best to ignore the child. "
why not confront him so he can be banned more quickly?
"
Then  you get in troulble too.
#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"I see him posting in other forums and he or she seems to looking for a fight. Best to ignore the child. "
why not confront him so he can be banned more quickly?
"
Good strategy!
#17 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant wins. Sodam Yat was not that impressive as the new ION, speared by a lead pole. Tyrant had the power of a Galactus at full power.

#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"I see him posting in other forums and he or she seems to looking for a fight. Best to ignore the child. "
why not confront him so he can be banned more quickly?
"
Then  you get in troulble too."
why would i get in trouble?  I am capable of staying calm and not posting bad language.
#19 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Tyrant wins. Sodam Yat was not that impressive as the new ION, speared by a lead pole. Tyrant had the power of a Galactus at full power.
"

Remember, this is the powered down Tyrant.
#20 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Tyrant wins. Sodam Yat was not that impressive as the new ION, speared by a lead pole. Tyrant had the power of a Galactus at full power.
"

Remember, this is the powered down Tyrant. "
I thought it was full power?
#21 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Tyrant wins. Sodam Yat was not that impressive as the new ION, speared by a lead pole. Tyrant had the power of a Galactus at full power.
"

Remember, this is the powered down Tyrant. "
I thought it was full power?
"
No. Onced I realized how powerful he was, I knew t was no contest.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

Scratch that. At ful power he could take on Galactus. The power level when Galactus powered him down.

And andromeda; why such language? "
Oh I See... well then this is a better fight now. But ION would still lose. Tyrants power level even when depowered was somewhere around what Thanos power level was and thats just too much for ION too handle in terms of raw power"
I thought it would be a better battle. I did a forum once where Superman Prime took on the Heralds of Galactus and som e felt he would win. Since Ion almost beat him, I gave him a good chance at winning here.
"
Well thats good logic there. But I dont recall any of The Heralds of Galactus being as powerful as Tyrant. Tyrant would be able to handle ION's Energy Manipulation tactics here
#23 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Tyrant wins. Sodam Yat was not that impressive as the new ION, speared by a lead pole. Tyrant had the power of a Galactus at full power.
"

Remember, this is the powered down Tyrant. "
I thought it was full power?
"
No. Onced I realized how powerful he was, I knew t was no contest.
"
  My bad, I didn't see your post at first. I still think Tyrant can take this.
#24 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Still a beat down depowerd tyrant beat Thanos and galactus heralds combined Ion can't hold a candle to him.

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
andromeda said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

What the fuck do you think."

didnt we used to have mods?  and didnt this used to be a kid friendly site?
#26 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"andromeda said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Tyrant at full power ? "

What the fuck do you think."

didnt we used to have mods?  and didnt this used to be a kid friendly site?"
Yeah, back then in those memorable times of yesterday's afternoon.


zzzzzzzz
#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

those were the days

#28 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, plus, I don't think a request for an overnight mod would be fair. We can always hope people get educated somehow.

zzzzzzzz 

#29 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

true but that guy made that post 23 hours ago.  that's a really long time

#30 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"true but that guy made that post 23 hours ago.  that's a really long time"

Well.... you managed to make me look wrong, thanks...

zzzzzzzzz
#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol anytime i can be of help!

#32 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"lol anytime i can be of help!"

Lol, well. I'll call you whenever anybody else but me needs help.

zzzzzzz

#33 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#34 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

tyrant is/was one of galactus' heralds, right? so tyrant wins this

#35 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" tyrant is/was one of galactus' heralds, right? so tyrant wins this "
No he's bigger than that
 
Tyrant was made by Galactus to be Equal to Galactus
 
He is defeated and de-powered but he comes back
and even a depowered Tyrant is able to pimp smack  Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts, Silver Surfer and Ganymede all at the same time
#36 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:

" @saiyan_earthling said:

" tyrant is/was one of galactus' heralds, right? so tyrant wins this "
No he's bigger than that
 Tyrant was made by Galactus to be Equal to Galactus  He is defeated and de-powered but he comes back and even a depowered Tyrant is able to pimp smack  Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts, Silver Surfer and Ganymede all at the same time "
i see. thnx 4 the note dude
#37 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @saiyan_earthling said:
" tyrant is/was one of galactus' heralds, right? so tyrant wins this "
No he's bigger than that
 Tyrant was made by Galactus to be Equal to Galactus  He is defeated and de-powered but he comes back and even a depowered Tyrant is able to pimp smack  Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts, Silver Surfer and Ganymede all at the same time "

It should be mentioned that Tyrant captures them & was siphoning power off of them so they all where not at full power...  
 
GBD
 
#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrant, even at his depowered state should be capable of handling Sodam here. Not many showings for him (6-7 appearances, at best), but the grant majority was impressive enough to give him the win here.
Moderator
#39 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrant would win... Sodam Yat didnt even have full access to the ION Power...