Battlefield: Space
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By blacharrt
@IZZR: what is the point of depowering Tyrant?  He's suppose to have power on par with Galactus.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungGunna
@blacharrt said:
@IZZR: what is the point of depowering Tyrant?  He's suppose to have power on par with Galactus.
There is version of him being depowered that was still taking out teams of heralds...
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bumnut

I'm confused to this and other similar battles posted?? It was actually shown in comic, Tyrant, while depowered, absolutely owned SS, BRB, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, Jack of Hearts and was taking on Thanos with one of his energy orbs,  and who ever else i'm missing, and you've basically substitued a few heralds, BRB, Gladiator, and Thanos for Captain Atom to aid Silver Surfer??? Makes absolutely no sense?? Why would you think that CA would make any difference that BRB, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax and even Thanos who prepped himself found Tyrant to be extremely powerfull, who even confronted Galactus who came to collect his herald Morg, who'm Tyrant turned Galctus down after he Galactus made his offer, and didn't confront Tyrant cause he didn't want to risk another all out battle. So, .....???

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
There is version of him being depowered that was still taking out teams of heralds...
Current SS is way more powerful than he was back then, not to mentin the new Captain Atom is off the charts too
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blacharrt
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
I do recall that battle with Thanos, Tyrant would have won the battle, but Thanos got what he wanted and left.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@blacharrt said:
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
I do recall that battle with Thanos, Tyrant would have won the battle, but Thanos got what he wanted and left.
Thanos was not as powerful then as he is now.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bumnut
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
Current SS is way more powerful than he was back then, not to mentin the new Captain Atom is off the charts too
New Captain Atom?? Current SS is now considered Tyrant level??
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@bumnut said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
Relax yourself and refrain yourself from putting words in people's mouth's, i said SS has had a major upgrade since then and he wont be as easily defeated, and also Captain Atom has had a huge upgrade too so this time its much more interesting
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt

Tyrant was always made to be above any herald, even amped now as SS is, i don't know if he would be able to beat him. Captain Atom i think is on SS level some what, so those two together would probably make a good match for Tyrant.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungGunna
@IZZR:  
But yea you probably do need more than two high heralds to take DP tyrant down... 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@blacharrt said:
Tyrant was always made to be above any herald, even amped now as SS is, i don't know if he would be able to beat him. Captain Atom i think is on SS level some what, so those two together would probably make a good match for Tyrant.
My thoughts exactly, i mean the ease Silver Surfer had in dealing with Thor or BRB definately shows hes no joke
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungGunna
@IZZR said:
@blacharrt said:
My thoughts exactly, i mean the ease Silver Surfer had in dealing with Thor or BRB definately shows hes no joke
I can see your points current SS and Captain Atom not holding back could take down Morg, BRB, Gladiator, Terrax, and Jack of Hearts at the same time and if Silver Surfer isn't fighting like a moron he could beat Thanos...
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@blacharrt said:
I can see your points current SS and Captain Atom not holding back could take down Morg, BRB, Gladiator, Terrax, and Jack of Hearts at the same time and if Silver Surfer isn't fighting like a moron he could beat Thanos...
Yes i mean if they both go all out maybe they can scrape this as Tyrant's arrogance gets the better of him and causes him to underestimate his opponents as he did with Thanos
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Boobster

Tyrant.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bumnut
@IZZR said:
@bumnut said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@blacharrt said:
Relax yourself and refrain yourself from putting words in people's mouth's, i said SS has had a major upgrade since then and he wont be as easily defeated, and also Captain Atom has had a huge upgrade too so this time its much more interesting
LoL I was not intending to put words in peoples  mouths, just curious at your meaning, and apologies if you thought I was confrontational, as that was also not my purpose, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, and consider my self restrained from my enthusiasm lol  What huge upgrade are you refereeing to regarding Captain Atom that he's had weeks before the DCU gets hauled over in September? Curious.  And SS, yeah, he's been upgraded, more than once since Annihilation, but still wouldn't put him over Thanos, imo.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@IZZR said:
Pretty sure Captain Atom hasn't been upgraded. If you're talking about the new retconned version, he hasn't even been released yet, so how would we know if he's a notch above the current version?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@blacharrt said:
Tyrant was always made to be above any herald, even amped now as SS is, i don't know if he would be able to beat him. Captain Atom i think is on SS level some what
Silver Surfer is more powerful than Captain Atom, however. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Static Shock: Do you think Captain Atom is on Pre upgrade SS level?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Static Shock: Do you think Captain Atom is on Pre upgrade SS level?
Hmmmm.... No. 

Even before Silver Surfer was upgraded, he still outperformed Captain Atom.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll say team.
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr: what version of atom

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: New-52 is the one pictured................

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wyrm

Tyrant without problems

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers