Tyrant vs 52 Darkseid (READ O.P)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Tyrant vs 52 Darkseid (READ O.P) (26 votes)

Tyrant without prep 54%
Darkseid without prep 31%
Tyrant with prep 38%
Darkseid with prep 23%

This is Tyrant before he became almost as powerful as Galactus.....

Round one: Who wins without prep? No bfr from either of them, and both are blood lust..

Round two: Same as round one but with prep.. Both have a day of prep

So who wins? And your reasons why....

Sorry for making two threads but I messed up on the multiple choice smh, so please ignore the other thread because it would not let me edit it and reply on this one:)

• 
patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Much to my frustration, Tyrant has not been used that much. We truly see very little in the way of prep feats, unless you count assumed feats that would go along with conquering the majority of the pre-history 616.

With that said, the only way we have really seen Tyrant take any serious damage is with the Ultimate friggin Nulifier and the assumed beating he took from his creator after a multi-galaxy busting battle.

IMO, the Lord of Apokalyps is a few inches too short to ride this ride.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patzello said:

Much to my frustration, Tyrant has not been used that much. We truly see very little in the way of prep feats, unless you count assumed feats that would go along with conquering the majority of the pre-history 616.

With that said, the only way we have really seen Tyrant take any serious damage is with the Ultimate friggin Nulifier and the assumed beating he took from his creator after a multi-galaxy busting battle.

So do you even think the fight would be close even though you go for Tyrant?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Tyrant both rounds.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Tyrant Stomps, he one shotted Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator, KO'd Silver Surfer with two energy blasts. He also beat all of them at the same time.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OverLordArhas

Tyrant wins this.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GoldKing

@darklord_apoc said:

@patzello said:

Woulda been better had you used Pre-Crisis Darkseid. He for sure would win. I don't know enough about New-52 Darkseid to comment on him, other than I don't think he's nearly as incredible as Pre-Crisis was. But then again, I haven't seen much of him.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@patzello said:

Woulda been better had you used Pre-Crisis Darkseid. He for sure would win. I don't know enough about New-52 Darkseid to comment on him, other than I don't think he's nearly as incredible as Pre-Crisis was. But then again, I haven't seen much of him.

I think the new 52 Darkseid is more powerful than P.C Darkseid because new 52 version was able to beat all of the Justice League and they had to bfr him I re call? This Darkseid goes along killing other gods and taking their power for his, and he was able to one shot a planet I believe, but I could be wrong so don't quote me on this lol.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GoldKing

@darklord_apoc said:

@goldking said:

I think the new 52 Darkseid is more powerful than P.C Darkseid because new 52 version was able to beat all of the Justice League and they had to bfr him I re call? This Darkseid goes along killing other gods and taking their power for his, and he was able to one shot a planet I believe, but I could be wrong so don't quote me on this lol.

Then my vote goes to Darkseid. I just hope DC has wised up and will stop make him "Jobberseid." He's been made a farce of for long enough. It's time be to taken seriously again. If DC is doing what you say, and keeps it up, they're on the right track.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@darklord_apoc said:

@goldking said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@patzello said:

Tyrant would beat the New 52 Justice League as well

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetconCrisis

Tyrant should win without prep.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@goldking said:

Then my vote goes to Darkseid. I just hope DC has wised up and will stop make him "Jobberseid." He's been made a farce of for long enough. It's time be to taken seriously again. If DC is doing what you say, and keeps it up, they're on the right track.

Yes the new Darkseid is a beast and if my computer was not acting up I could post some feats I found on him, but yes he goes around killing gods and destroying a planet, so he's not jobbering like he did, thank goodness!!

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant is too much

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tyrant in a hard fought and epic battle

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Tyrant stomps, he one shotted Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator, KO'd Silver Surfer with two energy blasts. He also beat all of them at the same time.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Tyrant stomps, he one shotted Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator, KO'd Silver Surfer with two energy blasts. He also beat all of them at the same time.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant stomps, the guy was winning against an amped Thanos.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thread new 52 darkseid is considered to be universal, the next teambuster tier.