Tyrant and friends vs earth (long read)

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

Silver surfer and the Annihilators are on a mission in the negative zone to kick Blastaars ass when Surfer screams "NOOO" and passes out. When he wakes he tells them that "Galactus is no more, something has killed him" They hurry to Galactus location. The devastation is massive. Two solar systems where totally demolished, and Galactus was ripped to pieces and bleeding cosmic blood all over the place. His body was found on a devastated planet Galan wanted to feed on. At his feet is the body of his Herald Gabriel Air walker. But from all the signs on his body. it was clear that there is not one, but two assassins with great power.

Surfer knows he must find this killer and fast. Anything that can kill Galactus is a threat to the Universe, and him and his team need massive help to pull this of. So the Annihilators send an SOS to everybody from the Avengers, X-men, FF to the Skrulls, Kree, Shiar and Asgard.

Reed, Sue, Antman, Beast, Cycelops, Wolverine, Black Panther, Valkyrie and Queen Medusa are holding a press conference about this at the UN. Reed is explaining the dangers and what needs to be done to the ambassadors. Suddenly there is bright light and Ultron teleports in

No Caption Provided

and says "good bye" and sends a massive energy blast that wipes out half the building with everybody in it. The media is filming the devastation from every angle.

When the smoke clears all the body's are lying there. But Sue got the force field up in time and saved the heroes closest to her, Beast and Antman are dead though as they where the main speakers and not seated by the other. Cyclops removes his glasses and goes all out screaming "ATTACK" and the Heroes scramble while the remaining civilians are running and screaming in panic. Ultron lands on his ass. Wolverine and Panther jump Ultron but are instead blasted by another of Ultron shots. Panthers body splatters all over the place. Wolverine attacks again but this time Ultron wrestles Logan down and sits on his chest. Then Ultron fires at him from close distance for about 5 sec. The others run to help Logan, but when the smoke clears there is nothing but adamantium bones left. Ultron focuses on Sue as the rest are protecting Sue and Vise verca. Sues force field is holding. But suddenly there is another Bright light and Mangog appears

No Caption Provided

and smashes Sues force field. grabs Medusa and Sue by their feet and lifts them close to his face. Reed and Val jump Mangog but are treated like irritating bugs. Mangog bites the women in half both at the same time and feasts on their flesh. Mangog then turns to Val and does the same to her, and swallows Reed alive. The Police have arrived and Ultron and Mangog are now targeting all living things with deadly force. Then there is a third bright light and both Mangog and Ultron kneel. There stands Tyrant

No Caption Provided

Ultron is now hacked in to all the planets news channels and send the devastation live. Tyrant tells the world has 2 hours before his force field surrounds the earth and that it will stops all trying to evacuate the planet, and of course what doom and destruction the planet awaits. After earth, all life in the universe shall die 1 by 1 and Tyrant shall have lady Death as his bride (as revenge to some purple dude with ugly chin) Earth is the first destination as his new Heralds have a history there.

All teams and governments scramble a strike team and a evacuate team.

Rules!

• NO BFR as Tyrant has placed a field around the earth when battle starts. No one can leave, but they can enter.
  • Win by death KO
  • Depowered Tyrant has 2 of his energy orbs with him. He used the rest to kill Galactus
  • team 1 gets 1 hour prep for tactics only. No IG, HOTU etc
  • team 2 gets 30 min prep for tactics only.
  • team 3 gets 1 hour prep for tactics only.
  • All characters current or latest versions
  • all have standard gear. Look at picture plz
  • Blood lust is on for all
  • No destroying the planet unless Tyrant wins lol
  • Location Manhattan (Or whats left)

Strike Team 1

• Thor (leader)
  • Iron man
  • War machine
  • Iceman
  • Storm
  • Penance
  • Quicksilver
  • Magic
  • Magneto
  • Sunspot
  • Cap Britain
  • Dark-hawk
  • Hulk
  • Hercules
  • Rulk
  • Skaar
  • Sentry (No Void)
  • Binary
  • Namor
  • Strange
  • Ghost Rider (Blaze)
  • Ares
  • Wanda (normal P-levels)
  • Colossunaut
  • Rouge

are the first to arrive. Thor charges Tyrant screaming "FOR MIDGAAAAARD" .....But is quickly dealt with as Tyrants fires a blast that sends Thor flying out of Manhattan. All team 1 shit their pants.

Tyrant laughs and looks at Ultron and Mangog with a smirk and asks " is that the Thor you guys where talking about?? BAH!! "

Thor is caught by Sentry and brought back to the team that is ready to jump the 3 monsters. Suddenly they all feel calmer as telepathic message is coming threw. "Dont worry people of earth. Help has arrived, the Annihilators are here"

Strike team 2

• Surfer (leader)
  • Nova Prime
  • Quasar
  • BRB
  • Gladiator
  • Ronan
  • Cap Mar-vell
  • Blackbolt
  • Klr't
  • Firelord
  • Havok
  • Blue Marvel
  • Adam Warlock
  • Stardust
  • Nova
  • Polaris

Team one gets a massive power boost and with that comes hope. Thor and Sentry are not the biggest guns anymore.

"You will pay for what you did to Galactus Tyrant, so swears the Silver Surfer"

But before Tyrants had answer. There is another voice."You have attacked the my world and the woman i loved Tyrant, For that you must die"

Strike team 3

• Doom (Leader)
  • Apocalypse
  • Holocaust
  • Vulcan
  • Blastaar (No CCR)
  • Terrax
  • Hyperion
  • Morg
  • Stryfe
  • Talon
  • Exidus
  • Graviton

Can the earth be saved?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I think Team 3 might win with Apocalypse and Morg.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Greendevil

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: do you know who Tyrant is?

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Tyrant did man-handle Thanos easily. And Thanos could solo most of these people without the IG. Thor would have to be dealt with quickly as he is the only one who can defeat Mangog. Thor would be overwhelmed though so all hope is lost. Ultron however was defeated by Warlock and Phyla so he dies at the hands of team 2. With Thor out of the way, Mangog and Tyrant terrorize everyone else. But, Doom with an hour of prep may be able to get his hands on the Ultimate Nullifier so they are done. Doom, Surfer, Quasar, BRB, and Apocalypse are the only ones left standing.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

tyrant team stomps with ease

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greendevil

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: @Almighty_Darkseid:

its team 1-3 at the same time. Or else Tyrants STOMPS with ease and Mangog swallows most of the roster!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: do you know who Tyrant is?

Yes I even put him in my Marvel Behemoth Tournament remember. I am just saying those two will hold him off for a bit while the others combine their powers and stuff. Hopefully the other 2 waves weakened him a bit.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Greendevil

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: yes yes now i remember. Apoc won Tyrant in that thread 4-2 or something lmao (really cool thread that one)

ok now i get your point. Its solid ;)

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Trinity00

Galactus is a being of pure energy why is he bleeding cosmic blood?

:SMH:

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Greendevil

@Trinity00 said:

probably cuz the writer of the story was stoned, i dont know. Also cosmic blood = cosmic energy lol

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Trinity00

@Greendevil said:

@Trinity00 said:

probably cuz the writer of the story was stoned, i dont know. Also cosmic blood = cosmic energy lol

LOL!

You sir just earned a follow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: yes yes now i remember. Apoc won Tyrant in that thread 4-2 or something lmao (really cool thread that one)

ok now i get your point. Its solid ;)

Coolio. I am going to make a DC Behemoth Tournament soon. Want to help make it?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Greendevil

@Trinity00: hahahaha

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers