#1 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has decided to challenge Diablo, Mephisto and Baal. However, he must first deal with the angel Tyrael, who must keep the balance on Earth.

Battle takes place on top of a high mountain. No weapons or help from God.

If he succeeds, he must take on the three brothers at the same time in the depths of Hell.

#2 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

b ump

#3 Edited by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you tell us a little about Tyrael, I did some googling and didn't get much. I assume he's a universe-level threat if we are matching him up against Thanos.

#4 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Could you tell us a little about Tyrael, I did some googling and didn't get much. I assume he's a universe-level threat if we are matching him up against Thanos.

Not necessarily. Michael, for example, is not a Universe level threat. However could fend off pretty comfortably an invading Spectre.

In any case, the Diablo world revolves around the Earth, so the Earth would be the universe (no aliens). Tyrael is in charge of keeping the balance between good and evil, but also has free will.

#5 Edited by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Not necessarily. Michael, for example, is not a Universe level threat. However could fend off pretty comfortably an invading Spectre.

In any case, the Diablo world revolves around the Earth, so the Earth would be the universe (no aliens). Tyrael is in charge of keeping the balance between good and evil, but also has free will.

Thanks for the details, I'm just going to say "don't know" because I still don't know enough to make a judgement.

#6 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler Alert

#7 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

actually michael is a universal threat matter of fact he is a multi-versal threat he can create multi verses just not shape it in the way he wants that job is left to his bro lucifer

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu: I don't think he's talking about Michael Demiurgos in that post

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he is he said "Michael, for example, is not a Universe level threat. However could fend off pretty comfortably an invading Spectre." and the only michael that fought spectre was Michael Demiurgos

#10 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@beautifulrevery said:

yes he is he said "Michael, for example, is not a Universe level threat. However could fend off pretty comfortably an invading Spectre." and the only michael that fought spectre was Michael Demiurgos

Ah, completely screwed myself because I didn't remember the Spectre part. Darn lol

#11 Edited by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, if you read the books and ocmcis you will know Tyrael stomps this really hard. The members of the Angiris Council are universe busters.

#13 Posted by NighThunder (4778 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrael

#14 Posted by reikai (4700 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Well, you said it. Now you have to prove it. You'll need to bring direct quotation from the Diablo novels.