#1 Edited by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

Combatants

VS

All pictures are in order so you know whom is whom.

• Typhus Traveller
  • Lucius the Eternal
  • 5 Plaguebearers
  • 5 Daemonettes

VS

• Regular Hulk
  • Red Hulk
  • She hulk
  • Red She hulk

Rules

• All standard gear
  • No prep ( With and without blood lust )
  • In New York, New York City ( No BFR and with BFR )
  • Characters work as a team ( so no fighting amongst team members )
  • This is to the death. ( Once dead stay's dead )
  • Versions 616 for marvel.
#3 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I have only basic knowledge of Warhammer or really Hulks, my opinion here is pretty moot.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think typhus can beat any hulk with his disease magic. Lucious can also really do a number with power weapon and lash of torment.

#6 Edited by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Agreed i believe Lucius woudn't even get hit, unless they did a hulk clap or something along the lines of that.

#7 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9403 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I have only basic knowledge of Warhammer or really Hulks, my opinion here is pretty moot.

#8 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can remember to thunder clap, and do it all at the same time then they wipe the floor.

Otherwise Typhus, Lucius and the gang win with ease

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

That's me as well. You put a Quasar thread up though, look me up! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by SpitfirePanda (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful chaos plagues can easily bypass a space marine's healing factor, but hulk healing factors are significantly better. The problem as I see it is that none of the hulks have experienced anything like these chaos plagues, so I'm unsure how much they'll be affected. The deamons probably won't be much of a problem for the hulks, but Lucius and Typhus will be. This fight turns brutal right off the bat.

#11 Posted by Jayc1324 (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight! I think the hulks healing factors would be able to overcome any diseases or anything else they can throw at them

#12 Posted by Eisenfauste (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks have the potential to win here.

#13 Posted by those_eyes (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder clap ftw!

#14 Edited by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@spitfirepanda: THats the point the daemons were ment to distract, dont underestimate the daemonnattes though, they are basically a blur because they move that fast. However, idk if that will annoy the hulks enough to make them want to thunderclap to knock them back. TC doesnt = gg, but it helps i bet.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

While the chaos plagues are debatable in effectiveness, the Manreaper Death Scyth that Typhus wields will one shot any Hulk possibly due to the fact it is a demon weapon, and a force weapon. A single bit can obliterate the soul. Dead hulk.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21843 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know the characters

#18 Posted by darkbeam (2289 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by OverLordArhas (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much knowledge on both. Sorry Dude.

#21 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: don't know about them, but now, I am Van_Cere. after a few last things to be sorted out, this account will be either abandoned forever or given to one of my friends who likes manga lol

#22 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: thanks for the shout out. looks cool but I am completely unfamiliar with the opponents against the Hulks. I know the hulks inside out and could only comment on that side. sorry.

#23 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

While the chaos plagues are debatable in effectiveness, the Manreaper Death Scyth that Typhus wields will one shot any Hulk possibly due to the fact it is a demon weapon, and a force weapon. A single bit can obliterate the soul. Dead hulk.

If the chaos plagues work, then the Warhammer Team.

If not, Hulk team handily.

Jmarshmallow

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@cadencev2 said:

If the chaos plagues work, then the Warhammer Team.

If not, Hulk team handily.

Jmarshmallow

Actually Decapitation still in play with Lucius Power Weapon, speed, and Lash of Torment that seizes you in pain with a flick.

Also Typhus and his one shotting Manreaper Deamon Force Weapon :/ Typhus himself should be a 60+ toner as per a Novel with a Plague Terminator showed.

There is no handily for the Hulk in any scenario here.

#25 Edited by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#26 Posted by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Question, if Typhus lost his weapon which would happen this much in a fight but alot more = .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. You think he could kill a hulk with that giant horn on his head? XD

#27 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp said:

@cadencev2: Question, if Typhus lost his weapon which would happen this much in a fight but alot more = .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. You think he could kill a hulk with that giant horn on his head? XD

Yes, I think he could with Wind of Chaos, or even Nurgles Rot.

Both abilities are reality warping disease of Chaos :/ IMO he could one shot the Hulks.

However it is arguable considering Hulks feats.

#28 Posted by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: If not, only a few more swipes, the only problem with typhus is ofc his slowness, but we both know Nurgle's Champions and especially Typhus can take damage like its nothing and ofc truly not feel pain. Anyway i was kidding about the horn on his head XD. Im sure it'd do damage, but i'd think thats like literally the last resort lol.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: If not, only a few more swipes, the only problem with typhus is ofc his slowness, but we both know Nurgle's Champions and especially Typhus can take damage like its nothing and ofc truly not feel pain. Anyway i was kidding about the horn on his head XD. Im sure it'd do damage, but i'd think thats like literally the last resort lol.

He should be slower, but proven to be as fast as the next Marine in Power armor which is not slow at all to these hulks :)

Head Butt for the win.

#30 Posted by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: yeah true, i always forget how fast Space marines can run XD. Dang them and their training! XD. However, you think Ahriman has the ability to solo against these 4?

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: yeah true, i always forget how fast Space marines can run XD. Dang them and their training! XD. However, you think Ahriman has the ability to solo against these 4?

Ahriman by feats can solo the Justice League :/

#32 Posted by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True, but i was more and less wondering how many space whales can he drop on the hulks before they give up? ^^

#33 Posted by Killerwasp (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: However, when did he earn that many feats? Because last time I saw the JL vs Primarchs it was Magnus as MVP otherwise the rest would of lost ( forgot who were the rest ).