Typhon (Percy Jackson & the olympians) vs. Holy Shonen Trinity

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgentEx

Typhon is storming through the area and all the characters from Bleach, Naruto, & One piece are determined to stop him.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

IIRC 9-Tail Naruto is the strongest character in the HST. But his strongest attacks would do almost nothing to Typhon.

Imo Typhon would come close to wiping out the HST, but he'd most likely eventually lose.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@logy5000 said:

IIRC 9-Tail Naruto is the strongest character in the HST. But his strongest attacks would do almost nothing to Typhon.

Imo Typhon would come close to wiping out the HST, but he'd most likely eventually lose.

This

He get kinda close, but he couldn't win

Termination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Termination

Typhon can casually shrug off multi-mountain level attacks. He easily withstood Zeus' master bolt, which packs the power of hundreds of nuclear bombs.

He'd reduce HST's population to almost nothing, but I think they'd wear him down enough to KO him.

However, if it's "win by death," Typhon wins. He's immortal.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld

Typhon can only be killed by a god and demigod, and since none of them are neither...Typhon wins by default.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:

Typhon can only be killed by a god and demigod, and since none of them are neither...Typhon wins by default.

You're mistaking Typhon for one of the giants. He's different from them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingkronos

Too many characters to beat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos: I agree, but I think Typhon would come close to winning.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingkronos

@logy5000 said:

@kingkronos: I agree, but I think Typhon would come close to winning.

Yeah he would beat most of them, specially considering if he took his divine form. It is supposed to incinerate every non-godly entity. And he was stated to be much more powerful than Kronos if he takes his full divine form. But there are some powerful characters in HST, and there are many characters with very good speed which makes it even harder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos: In his divine form he would win. In his non-divine form he would lose. IIRC the top-tier HST characters are multi-mountain level. Typhon was shrugging off stufff that was stronger than that. So in theory he would be pretty hard to beat, but yeah he'd get overwhelmed eventually.

P.S. It actually said Kronos in his true form would "make Typhon look like a playground bully."

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kingkronos

@logy5000 said:

@kingkronos: In his divine form he would win. In his non-divine form he would lose. IIRC the top-tier HST characters are multi-mountain level. Typhon was shrugging off stufff that was stronger than that. So in theory he would be pretty hard to beat, but yeah he'd get overwhelmed eventually.

P.S. It actually said Kronos in his true form would "make Typhon look like a playground bully."

Yeah the divine form should win, though not for sure.

LOL, yeah, I remembered that just after posting my post.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Typhon is the Father of All Monsters, he is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, beings in all of Greek mythology, and the greatest single foe the Olympians have ever faced. Typhon's power is of apocalyptic proportions, as he rivals the combined powers of most, if not all the major Olympian gods. He presumably has the standard powers of an Olympian god, but far surpassing that of any other, even the Big Three. Without Poseidon's intervention, it is more than likely that Typhon would have ultimately overcome them. The full extent of his power, however, is unknown.