#1 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, ths fight would be great, They're both so Strange and powerful n differnt Ways.

#2 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

id go with ussop, he held his own against luffy, "the pwner of god enel"

#3 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee

#4 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

wiki her, she dosent have a good page here.

#5 Edited by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@malewis:

With the age of this I'd assume pre time skip and pre sogeking, at any rate that's the most fair. My vote would be for Usopp still though, but I could see points of Ty Lee so maybe someone else can prove me wrong?

#6 Posted by lowlaville (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

@malewis said:

Seriously just no. That whole plot with Enel vs Luffy was stupid.

Anyhow, Im seeing nothing out of the ordinary thats capable to touching Ty Lee. Im going with her.

#7 Posted by DeathHero61 (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: feats for ty lee? because he held his own against someone like luffy....

#8 Posted by lowlaville (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: feats for ty lee? because he held his own against someone like luffy....

Chi blocking, agile. Basically, can paralyze her opponents.

#9 Edited by Jgames (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Really depends if he end the match quickly and depend on starting distance, but I say Ussop takes the majority

#10 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

Uusop when serious is a scary mofo

But it all comes down to starting range

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

Usopp, pathetic as he is, is still above what lee could handle..

#12 Posted by DeathHero61 (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Is she fast enough to avoid ussop spamming certain types of projectiles?

#13 Edited by lowlaville (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I honestly did not read anything that ussop can do. Hes just an average human being with deadly accuracy. If ty lee is moving, ussop cannot hit her. So now, it comes down to superiority of fighting, and speed. Ty lee easily tops in the department.

#14 Edited by DeathHero61 (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: He was hitting luffy, and he was sniping from miles away at multiple navy soldiers in order to save robin....... Ussop has several weapons he can use, and ty lee has no durability feats that tell me she can survive a impact dial.....

#15 Posted by lowlaville (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't obviously seen that movie (episode/fight etc.) yet, so... enlighten me! @deathhero61

#16 Posted by BlackWind (5996 posts) - - Show Bio

Average human? No.

Usopp has had blatant superhuman endurance and durability evsn from the beginning. He took a beating from Chuu, one of Arlong's strongest Fishmen. That's far more than what Ty Lee could dish out. Not that it matters because her hits are more internal. Regardless, his projectiles, even pre timeskip have outdone rifles. Ty Lee isn't that agile that she won't get shot by Usopp.

#17 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Ussop.

Ty Lee has peak human reactions and agility at best. At best.

Post time skip beats fishmen, who while are fodder, are still ahead of regular humans in every physical stat. Pretime skip Ussop took multiple blows to the head from a 1 tonne baseball bat. Adding in his weapons, and he wns easily.

#18 Posted by TheMagicStik (1570 posts) - - Show Bio
@loumast said:

@malewis:

With the age of this I'd assume pre time skip and pre sogeking, at any rate that's the most fair. My vote would be for Usopp still though, but I could see points of Ty Lee so maybe someone else can prove me wrong?

@malewis said:

Seriously just no. That whole plot with Enel vs Luffy was stupid.

Anyhow, Im seeing nothing out of the ordinary thats capable to touching Ty Lee. Im going with her.

Ussop.

Post time skip beats fishmen, who while are fodder, are still ahead of regular humans in every physical stat. Pretime skip Ussop took multiple blows to the head from a 1 tonne baseball bat. Adding in his weapons, and he wns easily.

This is a 6 year old thread the people you're replying to probably don't even come here anymore and the Timeskip had not happened yet, the time this was posted was around the Moria Arc for the Manga.

#19 Posted by lowlaville (3875 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Ussop can take this.

#21 Posted by BlackWind (5996 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Thriller Bark Usopp wins. He already had feats of tanking beatings from superhuman Fishmen, getting smashed by Mr 3's three ton bat in the hed, getting beat down by the Franky Family, and even doing surprisingly well against Luffy.

He also had Kabuto at this point too.

#22 Posted by DeathHero61 (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Ussop.

it was actually 4 tons.