Please read & comment, I put a lot of time into this! :)
So we have two teams of 15 fighters. Each team has a leader. One team is lead by Deathstroke, and the other by The Punisher.
Both teams get two weeks prep-time. After those two weeks, the teams fight each other to the bitter end. The fight takes place in Dubai, and each team starts at another end of the city.
Each team has its own base of operations, in which they plan their strategy and collect their resources for the upcoming fight. All fighters and leaders stay in the base of operations during the entire given prep time, and cannot use the help of friends from the outside world. Dubai is covered with cameras (let's assume that they're indestructible, no matter what hits them). The leaders do not take part in the actual fight. They observe the fight via TV monitors that are connected to all the cameras, and they can communicate with their teams and give them orders during the fight. A team wins when each member of the other team is dead. Morals off for everyone.
There is nobody in the city except for the fighters. There are cars (that can be hotwired) parked along the sidewalk and in parking lots, though they're not too common (let's say 15% of the amount of cars you'd find in Dubai under regular circumstances). During the fight, all fighters can use the rooftops, sewer systems, etc. They cannot leave the city (which means no BFRs).
Some characters may have specific equipment restrictions and/or unique equipment. Characters without such restrictions/specials, can use whatever equipment they usually have.
Each team knows who is the leader and who are the fighters of the other team, however hey don't know what weapons/equipment the other team will use.
1. King Leonidias (from 300): Carries a shortsword, a spear, and a Vibranium Spartan greatshield.
2. Captain Cold (pre 52): Cannot use Ice-Grenades or Cold-Fields. Any other pre-52 schticks are allowed.
4. Hush: Carries a military-grade first aid kit.
5. Rorschach (movie version): Carries the following equipment: His grappling hook, a Swiss army knife, a piano-wire, a box of matches and one pound of remote-detonated semtex.
6. Harry Potter: As he was at the end of book 5. Carries his wand (NOT the Elder Wand), a broomstick that can go up to 80 MPH, and he can't use the three unforgivable curses (Avada Kedavra, Crucio, Imperio).
7. David Cain
8. Altair Ibn La'Ahad: Restricted to his hidden blade, a longsword and 5 throwing knives.
9. Talon (Calvin Rose)
10. Lady Shiva
11. Judge Dredd: Carries a barrett 50. cal sniper rifle and sufficient ammo.
12. Agent Venom (Eugene Thompson): Carries a sub machine gun and sufficient ammo.
13. Aragorn: Wears a steel chainmail, and carries Anduril and a steel round shield. Mounted on an armored warhorse.
14. Scarecrow: Has his scythe and his skull-shaped fear-gas sprayer, and a supply of 1 liter of his gas.
15. Huntress: Has a motorcycle.
1. Merlyn the Dark Archer
2. Jason Brody (from Far Cry 3): Restricted to a light machine gun with sufficient ammo, a combat knife and a flare gun with 5 flares.
4. John "Soap" Mactavish (from Call of Duty): Has a bulletproof military jeep with room for 3 more passengers.
8. Abe Sapien: Cannot use telepathy.
9. Halt O'Carrick: Has Abelard (his horse).
10. Wolverine (bone claws)
13. Azrael (Jean Paul)
14. Kurtis Stryker (from Mortal Kombat): Restricted to two 9mm handguns with sufficient ammo, two police batons, four hand grenades and a tazer.
King Leonidias (You havn't watched 300? Seriously?): King Leonidias is the king of Sparta. As a Spartan, he has trained his whole life to be a hardened killer. He's deadly with his spear, shortsword and heavy greatshield (which he also uses as a weapon, and here he has one made of Vibranium). He's a hardened leader and field commander who lead 300 Spartans against 10,000 Persians in the battle of Thermopylae and managed to deal them heavy loses.
Altair Ibn La'Ahad: An extremely deadly assassin. He's an expert fighter, and a master of stealth. He is an expert in free running (parkour) and can scale structures with ease. He is also highly intelligent.
Aragorn (first 300, now Lord of the Rings? Come on!): There is quite a lot to tell about Aragorn. But to make a long story short, he is a deadly warrior, with decades of experience. He is also a great leader and field commander.
Jason Brody: Jason is a superb athlete. He is has some skill in hand-tohand combat, and is an expert in operating various types of fire arms and explosives. He is also very adept in stealth and a talented hunter. He has experience in surviving in hostile outdoor enviroments.
John "Soap" Mactavish: A captain of the British Special Air Service. He is a trained soldier, and an expert in operating practically any military fire arms and explosives.
Iroh: Despite his old age, Iroh is in excellent physical shape and is a formidable martial artist. He is an extremely powerful fire-bender (manipulator), and can produce and control fire and even bolts of ligtning.
Abe Sapien: Abe is an amphibian who can survive underwater. He is an excellent marksman and hand-tohand combatant. He has psychometric abilities and superhuman durability, as well as a healing factor. He is also extremely intelligent.
Halt O'Carrick: A Ranger of the Kingdom of Araluen, Halt has a various set of skills. He is superb and extremely accurate with a bow (though nothing close to comic book archers like Green Arrow, Merlyn, etc) and a throwing knife. He carries a recurve bow and 24 arrows, a small throwing knife and a bigger knife (called a Saxe knife) which is more suited for melee. He also carries two small blunt weapons called Strikers, that can be used to silently knock out targets. The Strikers can be screwed together to make a club. He is a master of stealth and an extremely resourceful strategist. His horse, Abelard, is incredibly fast, capable of outpacing almost any horse with relative ease. He has great stamina and is very intelligent.
Kurtis Stryker: Stryker is a trained police officer. He is an expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant, and extremely skilled in the use of his dual police batons in combat. He is also trained in using handguns and hand grenades.
You do not have to refer to this round in your comments.
In this round, there is an island located two kilometers off the coast of Dubai. The first team who gets to this island, can claim the following:
1. One bulletproof military ambulance, with a large supply of any medical equipment you'd find in a military ambulance.
2. One Dragunov sniper rifle, and a clip of 10 rounds. The rounds in this clip are made of a mixture of Adamantium, Vibranium, Valyrin Steel and Prometheum.
3. Three AT rocker launchers with five rockets each (which means fifteen rockets).
4. Fifteen bloodlusted Uruk-Hai, armed with scimitars.
But wait, there's more! There is only one way to get to this island: with a ship. Each team has three ships (one of which is a flagship, which is larger and more durable that the other two). Each team's ships and flagships are exactly the same. The difference is, the ships' crews. Each team has one captain and fifty crewmen on its flagship, and thirty more crewmen on each of the two other ships (all in all-each team has 110 crewmen and one captain).
Deathstroke's team has Hector Barbossa commanding the flagship, with a crew of 110 bloodthirsty pirates, armed with cutlasses, boarding axes, and any other pirate-ish weapon you can think of (they have no canons and no fire arms).
Barbossa is a gifted sea-captain. Under his command, ships (including the infamous Black Pearl) and crewmen have traveled through storms and whirlpools and lived to tell the tale. He is a vicious pirate warrior who takes no prisoners, and has fought in many battles at sea.
The Punisher's team has Victarion Greyjoy commanding the flagship, with a crew of 110 Ironborn reavers, armed with swords, axes, maces, dirks and any other melee weapon they can get their hands on, and of course their infamous throwing axes.
Victarion is the commander of the Iron Fleet, the strongest, fastest, most dangerous fleet in the Seven Kingdoms. As an Ironborn, he's a natural born seaman, and has commanded fleets through many storms and tough conditions. He is a ferocious fighter that handles enemies with ease with his battleaxe, and has taken part in many raids and sea battles.
The ships start facing each other, with the mainland to one side and the island to the other. They start one kilometer from the mainland (hence one kilometer from the island) and 150 meters apart.
Any team member who isn't part of the ships' crew cannot access the island. They can, however, help their team's ships against the other team's ships. The prizes from the island must be carried back to the mainland via ship.
Once again, you can ignore the bonus round in your comments, but it makes the fight all the more interesting in my opinion, so why not?
So, now it's up to you... who wins, and why?
Thanks for reading, I'd appreciate you comment! :)