Two polar bears vs Captain America & Batman

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hermoor

They are fighting on antarctica on a big glacier. Batman has nothing but his batarangs and his fists and his suit. Captain america has his shield and his fists. Who wins?

Here are two grizzly bears, grizzly bears aren't as big as polar bears or as strong.

The polar bear is the largest terrestrial carnivore, being more than twice as big as the Siberian tiger. It shares this title with the Kodiak Bear. Adult males weigh 350–680 kg (770–1500 lbs) and measure 2.4–3 m (7.9–9.8 ft) in length.

MOVIE VERSION OF BATMAN AND CAPTAIN AMERICA

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Team 2

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team 2

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hermoor

@BigCimmerian: @ReVamp: You got to be kidding me, Batman is a normal human. Have you any idea what kind of force a full grown MALE polar bear is able to inflict. If Batman gets close to them he will be dead. I'm not so sure about captain america though due to his shield and his strength.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Team 2.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp
@Hermoor: Batman man is most definitely not a normal human. At least be real world stnadards.
Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hermoor

Ok I'm going to change the rules a bit since you fanbois thinks this is a stomp:

• 2 male polar bears
  • 1 full grown male moose

vs

• Captain America
  • Batman
Joesoef95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Joesoef95

I think if their just gonna straight on wrestle the beasts, they'd have no chance. But they could think of something, these two have faced bigger threats than two bears

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hermoor

@Joesoef95: There is no preparation and they are both in antarctica. A full grown moose is charging towards them with his horns. Two full grown male polar bears are coming from behind. Batman will die in 20 seconds, Captain America will be gone in 40. The animals conquer!

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By GTG12

team 2 i think

Regas13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Regas13

where did you go to school lol, polar bears don't live in antarctica...

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hermoor

@Regas13: Neither do Batman...

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scarbearer

Honestly, I think Batman needs more than just batarangs to take a bear down. Without some other kind of equalizer and with out his grapple gun for a quick escape, I think the Polar Bears over take him and maul him if their really pissed at him for some reason. Maybe he's got some kind of sonic device built into his suit that will make the bears go 'this is annoying, I'm gonna go eat some salmon or a smallish inuit' and they just leave.

Steve would fair better because he's estimated as 2-5 tonner, But that's probably pretty even to the amount of force that a Polar bear can exert. They have flipped 2 ton ice trucks before. I think he's shield and reflexes might keep him alive. Honestly his best their best bet just to just use their ability to evade long enough and hope the bears get bored/annoyed and decide to go do something else.

At least if we're talking 'real world bears' because we all know comic book bears are secretly undercover Soviet operatives that don't realize the Cold War is over. Batman and Cap take down the evil Commie Bears and move on to fight KGBeast who was controlling them.

chtri001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#14  Edited By chtri001

Every once in a great while someone beats a bear in a fight. Google it, you can find stories about people who have done it. Now, these people are usually the manliest, most outdoorsiest men alive. Joe Schmo off the street couldn't do it. But it is possible. Batman and Captain America are the epitome of manly maliness. They're stronger than the strongest real world weightlifters, and they know comic book martial arts. They can do amazing kicks and flips and shit that wouldn't actually be possible in the real world. Each of them could take out a mob of angry criminals with guns. Batman and Captain America definitively take this.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hermoor

@chtri001: There is no man alive that has defeated a polar bear without the use of guns. These guys have no guns they are basically entering a wrestling match with the bears.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

The Batfamily has batarangs that can electrocute.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hermoor

Every Polar Bear is a captain America that weighs about 1 ton. They both have 2 ton power if not more. Add canine teeth capable of probably biting with a pressure of 1 ton. Now put two of these beasts against a Batman and a America. Both who are humans and can life like 400 kilos.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@Hermoor said:

Every Polar Bear is a captain America that weighs about 1 ton. They both have 2 ton power if not more. Add canine teeth capable of probably biting with a pressure of 1 ton. Now put two of these beasts against a Batman and a America. Both who are humans and can life like 400 kilos.

Nope. You can complain about it being unrealistic, but Batman has swung around a 600 pound Man-Bat and Cap can easily lift over one ton.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

both Captain America and Batman have actually beaten people with higher physical stats than most types of bears..so they win

chtri001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chtri001
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman's feats show that he can possibly lift 1200lbs-1500lbs,Cap can possibly lift 2000lbs.They have mastered all fighting styles and are very smart.In short they have all the physicals of atleast 10 normal grown men with skills and smarts well above what any human could even hope to accomplish.

Bears have'nt ever taken hits from people who can kick down trees and steeldoors,they get stomped.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

If dirty fight is allowed, Batman can simply blinded the bears with his batarang. Captain America, with the strength slightly above the real-world's strongest human should be able to flatten the bear's windpipe and kill it, or at least disorient it so badly.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hermoor

@chtri001: Batman wouldn't be able to do that, if he would loose his arm he would be crying...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Scarbearer said:

Honestly, I think Batman needs more than just batarangs to take a bear down. Without some other kind of equalizer and with out his grapple gun for a quick escape, I think the Polar Bears over take him and maul him if their really pissed at him for some reason. Maybe he's got some kind of sonic device built into his suit that will make the bears go 'this is annoying, I'm gonna go eat some salmon or a smallish inuit' and they just leave.

Steve would fair better because he's estimated as 2-5 tonner, But that's probably pretty even to the amount of force that a Polar bear can exert. They have flipped 2 ton ice trucks before. I think he's shield and reflexes might keep him alive. Honestly his best their best bet just to just use their ability to evade long enough and hope the bears get bored/annoyed and decide to go do something else.

At least if we're talking 'real world bears' because we all know comic book bears are secretly undercover Soviet operatives that don't realize the Cold War is over. Batman and Cap take down the evil Commie Bears and move on to fight KGBeast who was controlling them.

Actually Steve is not much stronger than Batman, he can bench press 1100 lbs. Bruce could throw batarang or stab bears in the eyes and Cap would smash their skulls with his shield.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bats get new Polar bear skin rugs.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@venomoushatred1001 said:

This.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Scarbearer said:

Cap is'nt 2-5 tons,he's maybe 1 ton.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hermoor

You guys obviously have never seen any real footage of polar bears fighting. If they stand on their hind legs they are 3 meter tall BEASTS. If Batman gets close to the bear the bear would sit on him with a weight of a ton. Then put his 20 centimeter long canine teeth into his neck then hit him with paws half a meter long with a force of 2 tons. Batman will be gone...

Captain America after that wouldn't be able to take on two bears.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fetts
@entropy_aegis said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

This.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Someone really needs to read the comics, because Batman and Cap aren't just "regular humans." Either could solo this.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Scarbearer

@entropy_aegis said:

@Scarbearer said:

Cap is'nt 2-5 tons,he's maybe 1 ton.

Well ok that makes me even more certain of my picks. Without access to some other equalizers, or unless these are Comic Book Commie Polar Bears (tm) and not Real Life Hungry Polar Bears (tm) I think the Bat and Cap are done and their best chance is to try and evade and play defensive until bears get bored.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Oh, and does anyone care to share the scan of Frank Castle punching a polar bear for lolz?

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@k4tzm4n: This?

No Caption Provided

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

Oh, and does anyone care to share the scan of Frank Castle punching a polar bear for lolz?

Hal Jordan>bear.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Yup! lol.

I bet the OP would be shocked at the answer if he made "Batman or Cap in the water vs a great white shark," too.

@entropy_aegis: But "Shark" > Hal :P

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n: I just love the bears expression,Bane>Shark.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: Bane > Galactus.

HE'LL BREAK HIS TOE!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@HBTA: Cap could solo this. So, I don't see how Bat's gear is a saving grace.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Cap can solo this easily. Batman can also do the same feats due to his gadgets.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hermoor
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Saren
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@BigCimmerian said:

Team 2

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#44  Edited By Billy Batson

Team 2
BB

Relentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Relentless

Team 2 he obviously tried to make a spite thread and failed.

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lvl100gastly

team 2 wins, a well placed shield throw kills either bear and then cap and batman could take on the other bear and moose.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By Superskrull86

Team 2. My reasons have been taken.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Void_Paladin

Batman solos.

Cap solos.

Comic book peak humans>most of the real-life animal kiingdom.

Razor-sharp batarangs that could easily slit any of the animals throats almost make this spite.

chtri001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By chtri001

@Hermoor said:

Hey suckers, look at the video below. Batman has no chance against a polar bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pO3ezzsAD04#t=160s

If he is on a wide open ice place with no water beams he would die in seconds. Then it's captain america vs two full grown male polar bears. I doubt he could do it. I say the polar Bears stomps.

Huh? I believe I just watched Batman and Robin defeat two polar bears. They didn't win simply because there was a hose. They were smart, formed a plan, and were able to defeat the bears without being hurt at all. The hose is incidental. If it wasn't there, they still would've won. I mean, they really didn't seem very distressed at all. They took the bears seriously and treated them as a definite threat, but they never lost their cool and they defeated the bears without a problem.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Hermoor said:

Hey suckers, look at the video below. Batman has no chance against a polar bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pO3ezzsAD04#t=160s

If he is on a wide open ice place with no water beams he would die in seconds. Then it's captain america vs two full grown male polar bears. I doubt he could do it. I say the polar Bears stomps.

Captain America one shots both bears with his shield. Batman knocks them out with anesthetic gas.