#5  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@leo-343: I find it ammusing that your blatantly calling me a fanboy. I made a new battle that has not been done before and set rounds to specifically create a fair and balanced match. And im not even a fan of Hulk...

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is bfr an option

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By WastelandMan
No Caption Provided

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Superman. With speed equalized I think both Hulks can handle Supes, unless Supes decides to fly to the Sun and amp his strength in which case his strength can go up exponentially. I say give Hulk ability to fly too so that they can stop him from going to Sun.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk has just about no way of beating Superman.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By UberHulk

@oreoassassin: You are low-balling Hulk.One Hulk is more than enough to beat Superman, there's no need for two. Hulk is much stronger, much more durable and has better high end feats.

1. Superman has lifted the Earth (Superman 13)

Hulk has lifted a star (Infinity 6)

2. Superman struggled to hold a machine which had a tiny black hold in his hands (JLA 77)

Hulk held open a black hole (Defenders 3)

3. Superman destroyed a shadow moon and was knocked out by the blast (Justice League of America 30)

Hulk destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of Earth, tanked the blast

4. Braniac blew up the planet Larroo, Superman survived but was koed

Hulk destroyed a planet and was still standing (Incredible Hulks 634)

5. Superman was koed by a nuke (Superman-Wonder Woman 6)

Hulk tanks 2 giant gamma bombs, which are far, far more potent (Marvel Knights Hulk 4)

6. Hulk has tanked planet busting power regularly - when fighting Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Abomination

Superman has not.

Whatever strength or durability feat you can point to for Superman, Hulk has almost certainly topped it. Superman is barely a planet buster, Hulk is a bonafide planet buster.

Superman's only advantage is speed but given strength and durability negate speed as we continually see when he fights foes who are a match for him e.g. Mongul, Orion and Darkseid that's not an issue. Given it takes Superman less than a minute to get from the Earth to the Sun and back again, that's more than enough time for Hulk to smash in his skull if he attempted to BFR Hulk. Even if he threw Hulk into the sun, as the sun gives off massive amounts of gamma energy, it would amp up Hulk far more than it would amp up Superman. When people accept Superman hasn't a prayer against Hulk we can move on.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. One hulk is enough?? Ahahahhababa

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hulkage

Hulks start fighting supes until they start fighting amongst themselves. Battling over who is the strongest there is while supes watches in confusion/amusement. The fight last until each of them are so angry they start reaching WB levels. Savage hulk punches doc green into the atmosphere and superman laughs because he thinks it's hilarious. Well Savage hulk doesn't like that one bit and gets extremely pissed and one shots him... KO.

Doc Green tanks fall from the lower atmosphere and Hulks are now past world breaker. They each begin to start towards one another but the two simultaneous footsteps were too strong for the earth to handle and it explodes.

Now they all are floating along in space and superman is unconscious.

Stalemate.

Thread over

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By icecold14

Superman will smash Hulks face so bad he wont show it in a single comic from now on.... Its the truth guys :)

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Leo-343: You already stated you hated the Hulk, so anything on the Hulk will be biased against him; and lol about you complaining about Hulk fans, when he is co consistently lowballed; Irony.

If there was as much fanboyist hype on Comic Vine for Hulk as there is the Superman, then tell me, however complaining about him is just pathetic.

He constantly gets overlooked, due to speed etc; so he never gets any where near the limelight, even if physically he is on par etc.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By UberHulk

@leo-343: Then the majority of people are clueless fanboys. I've given a long list of feats and references where is your evidence? Go and show me Darkseid and Orion lifting a planet, destroying a planet, with their hands, tanking nukes, taking genuine planet busting punches and blows (given Superman isn't even a genuine planet buster that will be very difficult) holding open a black hole with their bare hands then come back. It's easy to make claims, I've backed mine up, I've got a library of all the scans.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NoSoAmazing

@uberhulk:

-Star feat? Cool, but you realize that was Clark effortlessly lifting the weight of the Earth for five days? And that Hulk was struggling immensely to lift said weight?

-A black hole is a black hole so that don't see your point. And was Hulk not also struggling?

-Unless I missed something, I'm pretty sure the Dark Moon had some magic priorities behind it that weakened Clark.And I don't think Hulk was moving 98.8% the speed of light.

-Superman survived the destruction of a planet under his own power. Wasn't Hulk incredibly amped then? And lets not forget when Hulk survived the collision of two planets under his own power.

-Superman had just been beaten by two amped by Kryptonians and then placed in a lead pipe devoid of sun for hours but he still survived the nuke. And you realize that Superman has casually tanked nukes before?

-Fighting people doesn't mean there hitting or using the power of bust planets. In that case, Superman is taking such attacks like Darkseid, Orion, and Green Lantern. I mean seriously. How did Abomination end up on that list?

As soon as you stop low-balling and provide context then we can move on.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: Why are you calling me out? Every other viner has said Superman wins

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: he'll just keep lying and leave context out on purpose.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saint_Sophie

It's generally said that one Hulk is no match for Supes. What makes you think two will fare better?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@kingant27: Leo is a self admitted Hulk hater/Anti-Hulk troll. He stated this in another thread and claimed that no one would remember the conversation. Just disregard his comments

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

1. 1,300,000 Earths would fit in our sun

2. This is New-52 stop confusing him with pre-52.

3. I love how you put Green Lantern with DS and Orion, Hal's such a jobber in the New 52.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i mean Hulk still gets smashed right?? because from the looks of it he is :)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing:

-Star feat? Cool, but you realize that was Clark effortlessly lifting the weight of the Earth for five days? And that Hulk was struggling immensely to lift said weight?

~The difference in weight between earth and a star is far more than the difference in the amount they were struggling, then there's the fact that superman gradually got to that weight whereas it was literally just placed on hulk.

-A black hole is a black hole so that don't see your point. And was Hulk not also struggling?

~Size matters, one was a machine that could make a miniature one and the other was an actual larger black hole.

-Unless I missed something, I'm pretty sure the Dark Moon had some magic priorities behind it that weakened Clark.And I don't think Hulk was moving 98.8% the speed of light.

~being at 98.8% the speed of light hurts superman's case, going at that speed greatly increased his striking damage but hulk could do better without a huge amp in mass.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: 1. http://www.universetoday.com/65583/is-the-earth-bigger-than-the-sun/

I got this strange question by email a few days ago, so I thought I’d tackle it: “Is the Earth Bigger than the Sun?”. Nope, the Sun is much, much bigger than the Earth.

The diameter of the Sun is 1,390,000 km. Just for comparison, the diameter of the Earth is only 12,742 km. This means that you could put 109 Earths side-by-side to match the diameter of the Sun. And if you wanted to try and fill up the Sun with Earths, it would take 1.3 million Earths to match the volume of the Sun.

http://www.quantrek.org/size_comparison/size_comparison.htm

Our sun is a middle aged average sized star that has been around for about 5 billion years. it will use up all its fuel in another 4.5 Billion years.

An average sized star is much bigger than the Earth so Hulk tanking that weight is an extraordinary feat. They didn't say small star in panel they said star. Hickman has continually and deliberately tried to top all of DC's high end feats. This was another example of that.

2. Superman held a machine that was housing a mini black hole to stop it from cracking, he wasn't even dealing with the black hole itself. Hulk struggled but it was nothing that threatened to kill him. The size matters because of this :

http://hubblesite.org/explore_astronomy/black_holes/encyc_mod3_q3.html

How big is a black hole?

All matter in a black hole is squeezed into a region of infinitely small volume, called the central singularity. The event horizon is an imaginary sphere that measures how close to the singularity you can safely get. Once you have passed the event horizon, it becomes impossible to escape: you will be drawn in by the black hole's gravitational pull and squashed into the singularity.The size of the event horizon (called the Schwarzschild radius, after the German physicist who discovered it while fighting in the first World War) is proportional to the mass of the black hole. Astronomers have found black holes with event horizons ranging from 6 miles to the size of our solar system. ut in principle, black holes can exist with even smaller or larger horizons.

The event horizon of the black hole Hulk held open was much larger than the one Superman contained and Hulk of course was exposed directly to the event horizon, Superman was merely struggling to hold the box, he wasn't exposed to the black hole itself. Hulk and Thanos surviving black holes without the benefit of FTL speed are insane feats and massively underplayed.

3. They were dealing with cosmic beings not magical beings. If it was magic Superman wouldn't have been able to destroy it. When the shadows attacked the Justice League, Superman waxed his own shadow, it didn't hurt him. If it was magic it would have. At the end of the issue Icon travels back home and speaks to what appears to be a Shaman or something but he wasn't involved in creating the shadow moon.

4. Yes he was at Worldbreaker level but he's also tanked the blast from a meteor twice the size of Earth with ease. I'm not sure which Superman feat you're referring to? If you mean the supposed feat in which Superman survived the pull of two black holes, that didn't happen. He shut down a black hole by throwing a spaceship into it and that stopped.

5. Show me Superman tanking genuine nukes. I have looked and can't find anything outside of the scans from DKR, which I was told were not in continuity.

6. Abomination is said to be twice as strong as Hulk at base level, Hulk is a planet buster at base level

http://www.comicvine.com/abomination/4005-3489/

Originally, the Abomination was said to be more than twice as strong of that of the clam Hulk

http://hulk.wikia.com/wiki/Abomination

Emil Blonsky is a KGB agent and spy who becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to a greater quantity of the same gamma radiation that transformed Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Blonsky is transformed into a massive green-skinned monster with physical strength exceeding that of the Hulk; since his first appearance, he is more than twice as powerful as the Hulk. Although he retains his mental faculties, Blonsky soon discovers he is unable to return to human form.

The last time they fought, the Abomination beat the crap out of Hulk until Hulk Hulked up so there doesn't appear to have been a downgrade in his power.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Everything is in context. I reinforce or highlighted what's actually written. It's funny how things work. Superman benches the Earth for five days, that's accepted. Hulk tanks the weight of a star and the excuses pour in. He didn't lift the weight, how do you know it wasn't a small star etc, etc. We had the same rubbish when Hyperion survived two galaxies collapsing. Only when he was shown lifting a planet did he get respect.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk said:

@comicuser: Everything is in context. I reinforce or highlighted what's actually written. It's funny how things work. Superman benches the Earth for five days, that's accepted. Hulk tanks the weight of a star and the excuses pour in. He didn't lift the weight, how do you know it wasn't a small star etc, etc. We had the same rubbish when Hyperion survived two galaxies collapsing. Only when he was shown lifting a planet did he get respect.

its not in context at all. You left everything out. you were then corrected by someone else

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By UberHulk

@jacthripper New 52 Superman has better strength and durability feats than Post Crisis Superman, post crisis Superman couldn't move the Earth with the help of Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, he couldn't lift a moon. Post Crisis Superman was struggling to contain a box that house a miniature black hole, New 52 Superman took a blast from a black hole laser cannon. You're low balling New 52 Superman.

@comicuser Wrong. I've addressed their points. Nothing has been taken out of context.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk star feat was as much durability as it was strength. Its still immensively impressive though

As for Round 1, I think Supes should have it. He's not as strategic, nor skilled as a fighter as Pre-Flashpoint and he's slower in combat and reaction speed, but he should still be way above the Hulk in that level (Reading through all Modern Medical Material in a few minutes and learning it to perform an operation on Lois), and his inferiority in Strength is not all that big, at least at the start of the fight.

Round 2, I may go with the Hulk. Without his Speed advantage, Superman is going to get tagged alot more frequently. The fact that he has both Pre-New 52 and New 52 means he'll be making maximum usage of superior strength and his other abilites (Heat Vision, Frozen Breath etc). Nevertheless, he's still weaker than the Hulk's in durability and strength (which is only going to increase over time) and I don't think that Pre-New 52 Supes skill feats are enough to the odds here.

@lvenger@ghostravage thoughts?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

This could get ugly...

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UberHulk

@leo-343: Instead of trolling and repeating what you've read it would help if you referenced issues. New 52 Darkseid destroys multiple planets in Justice League 23.1 with the Omega Sanction. Clear planet buster. How that means he's stronger or more durable than the Hulk is a mystery. If the Omega Sanction KO's Superman (as it did in the opening New 52 Justice League arc) then Hulk, who has tanked a blast from Galactus, tanks it.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: nothing u said was in context. Its like you never read any of the comics or you purposely left out the context.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's heat vision - unknown, probably as hot as the sun

Temperature of the surface of the sun - 5,600 C [1]

Temperature of the core of the sun - 15 million C [1]

Gladiators heat vision - as hot as the core of a star, at least 15 million C [2]

Temperature of a nuclear explosion - 10 million - 65 million C [3]

Hulk has taken all of that.

[1] http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/7-How-hot-is-the-Sun-

[2] http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/4005-4653/

[3] http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44646

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By termiteone4ever

Greetings :)

And here we go :)

Round 1 the New 52 Superman :)

Here are the facts HULK is too slow . Lets say he lifted 9 stars and cant hit superman not even once. Last time i check his durability is not star level . Heat vision nuff said :) Freeze breathe ask the Ghost/ intangible guy Hulk has no defense for this :) . We clearly see regular slow punches still rattles and shakes Hulk :) ask A bomb :) I assume his strength must be star level or minimum mountain :)

round 2 Superman Wins for sure :)

Let me address my reason its simple . :)

Clearly the OP said feats from the new 52 and pre can be used

Here we go : )

First off Hulk didnt lift any star . The weapon was used to hold down the hulk . He didnt lift anything or should i rephrase that :) This is what the larger hulk fans states he didnt lift it, he resisted it :). It was clear couldn't lift it but hulk fans says Hulk held it for few seconds:) .We dont know the power output of the weapon or how much of it power was used. We dont even know the size of the star, after all we have seen and confirm anything:) A star in marvel could be size of your hand even the size of mountain .

Those who read the comic probably had doubt this could never be the weight of an entire star placed on the HULK unless the artist forgot to draw and state that the ground or surroundings Hulk was standing on is made of admantium at its best :) or this planet hulk was on, the only spot hulk is standing on cannot break under this whole star weight :) Clearly you cannot put number on this feat at all :) but with your imagination or larger hulk fans imagination lets say it was Giant star probably biggest star in the universe :) lets give them that :) . So assumptions all day :) for the HULK fans . I think most of the Hulk fans thinks its the size of the earth sun that's how much power lol the staff put out to hit the hulk lol ?:) LOL

We all saw superman and Ultra man lift the book of infinity:) basically lift a book with infinite pages lol Danm even an being bigger than a universe :) Lets see how many suns in a universe :) . Lets share the weight between Shazam and superman :) Lets count this feats you cant put a number on . :) Lets see who have the bigger feats :) .of strength because clearly infinity out weights any sun . So lets go with that. :) LOL .

Now lets Cover Speed : ) . What is this Speed Equalized ? Are you saying HULK is as fast as superman ? Better yet is the OP trying to Depower superman ? Well the Hulk needs all the advantage he can get so lets Speed him up to superman Level ? Now this doesnt help HULK ,much . Why no experience with this speed at all :) . Facts Superman would still be able to Blitz and use Intangibility and high probability to rip or cut Hulk in Half. Ask ultral man and his team about blitzing . Yeah speed equalize i think superman needs more debuffs :)

Now lets list all the Possibles ways HULK Could win :)

I could be bias and say no way Hulk can win . :) but no i wont :)

1. Both Hulks combine strategy finds some way to catch superman. One Hulk hugs him like a care bear the other pounds away using his brand new super speed till superman is KO. we are just assuming Giant Star strength hulk can hold a man with infinite strength :).

2. Superman walking on the ground both Hulk sneaks up with their brand new speed surprise Blitz Punches :) with Hulk brand new speed lets assume he get angry at super speed too with his Giant sun/star strength :)

Ways Superman can win :)

I could be bias and say every way :)

Let me list a few a few

1. Intangibility :) Plus Flight and Invisibility :) plus speed and Blitz ? Guess what Fight just got unfair :)

2. Freeze breathe and Heat vision Combination :) works like a charm :) . We this freak superman freeze an intangible guy basically a ghost :) nothing hulk can do to defend against that . Danm i have never seen iceman freeze no ghost or intangiblity :) . Its an easy punch and shatter.

3. The famous rip in half :) Break hulk bones . Combination punches danm even suffocate him with his cape :) Easily just pick up one of Hulks and fly off with him come back do the same :) .

I could go on and on . Double Hulk loses too much Versatility in favor of superman. ..

Hulk would need Flight / Speed / Prep / combat skills/ Invulnerability on superman level, healing alone not going to win due to freezing . Hulk would need eyes and brain capacity and senses to keep up with superman . No No No hulk is not winning .

LOL

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even a fair fight. Superman takes a nap while a hulk is bashing at him.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1, maybe Supes. Round 2 Hulks.