Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grandmastersexyhd

VS. VS.

VS.

Scenario: Two-face, Kingpin, Hammerhead and Black Mask each all get 3 henchman

Two-Face: - 1 Semi-automatic, 1 Pistol, 1 Sniper Rifle (10 Shells) and a hunting Knife

Kingpin: - 1 Handgun, 1 Magnum and his Obliterator Cane

Black Mask: - Double Barreled Shotgun(16 shells), 2 automatic pistols and a pair of brass knuckles

Hammerhead: - 1 Assault Rifle, 2 Handguns and 1 Beretta

Winner: - Via DEATH (Exception of Two-Face Heads/Death or Tails/Beats opponent Until unconscious) of all henchman and 3/4

Prep: - 24 Hours

WHO WINS?

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Grandmastersexyhd

Bummmp

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Hammerhead if he's got adamantium.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

ANY henchmen? Like they get any 3 guys that's ever henched for them before, or just 3 random cannon-fodder type henchmen?

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grandmastersexyhd

Just 3 of their own party lets just say that.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

I'm kindof leaning toward Kingpin. Pretty sure he's the smartest and would come up with the best strategy for his henchmen to follow. Plus, if he got into melee range with the others he would absolutely stomp them.

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grandmastersexyhd

@Moonchilde said:

I'm kindof leaning toward Kingpin. Pretty sure he's the smartest and would come up with the best strategy for his henchmen to follow. Plus, if he got into melee range with the others he would absolutely stomp them.

Kind of leaning towards himmm... but that means you're kin of thinking of someone else too Lol right?

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Grandmastersexyhd said:

@Moonchilde said:

Kind of leaning towards himmm... but that means you're kin of thinking of someone else too Lol right?

It means I can be easily swayed if someone came in and posted scans otherwise, but for now I'm going with Kingpin. He was the "Kingpin of Crime" for most of Marvel's history for a reason after all.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Moonchilde said:

Hammerhead has a partial adamantium skeleton and took on Spider-Man with it and IIRC did better than Kingpin did.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Decoy Elite said:

@Moonchilde said:

Hammerhead has a partial adamantium skeleton and took on Spider-Man with it and IIRC did better than Kingpin did.

Partial Adamantium skeleton just means that he can tank a head-shot. A body blow or a choke will effect him just as well. Classic Kingpin has beaten Spider-Man. Granted that was a long time ago. Both Kingpin and Hammerhead were at one point in time shown to be physical threats to Peter, but I can't think of a recent comic (last 20 years) in the 616 universe where either were shown to be a serious physical threat to him.

Kingpin, however, continues to be shown to be quit impossing to Daredevil and Punisher, having consistently beaten both on several occasions.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Moonchilde: Uh when Spider-Man was fighting Mr.Negative.

I'm not referencing an old thing.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Decoy Elite said:

@Moonchilde: Uh when Spider-Man was fighting Mr.Negative.

I'm not referencing an old thing.

Very well. The wiki on this site does state that Hammerhead was recently upgraded to being a 10 tonner. If that's true then he should win if it got into a melee for sure.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Moonchilde: Yeah it's understandable that ya didn't notice Hammerhead is far from the most important foe. He got the upgrade around when a bunch of lesser villains were becoming big threats.

That said his strategic skills are lacking, but I think he wins in a strait up fight given the equipment listed so long as his foes don't think to take out his legs(which IIRC are uncovered).

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComicKID777

Kingpin. smart,skilled and brutal

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By fury714

Kingpin, because he has NINJAS.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis

Hammerhead easy

Kingpin

Two-Face

Black Mask gets owned bad.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis said:

Hammerhead easy

Kingpin

Two-Face

I thought Black Mask had telepathy?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Hammerhead easy

Kingpin

Two-Face

Oops,this changes things.Black Mask stomps now,but TBH it's just some dull development introduced by Tony Daniel.I sincerely doubt other writers are gonna follow through with it,very pointless and idiotic,like giving Joker shape shifting powers.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Hammerhead easy

Kingpin

Two-Face

Didn't know about that. Might give him the nod then.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis said:

Oops,this changes things.Black Mask stomps now,but TBH it's just some dull development introduced by Tony Daniel.I sincerely doubt other writers are gonna follow through with it,very pointless and idiotic,like giving Joker shape shifting powers.

True...it's as inconsistent sometimes as Darkseids old powers

@Decoy Elite said:

Didn't know about that. Might give him the nod then.

At least from what I remember thats what his mask is all about, it alows him to control people with weak minds easily and it takes effort to control stronger minded individuals, thats why he sticks to Arkham inmates, hes almost taken over batman, but all it takes is a physical contact like a punch to the face to stop him, but what I think he can do here is take over all the henchmen and make them kill everyone

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Ancient_0f_Days: Hmm, maybe the problem is Hammerhead here is serious tank and not everyone is gonna bring in weak willed guys(Kingpin's ninjas) so he won't have all the minions.

Also they are just minions at the end of the day so they might not account for much.

Although I wonder if he could effect Hammerhead.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Decoy Elite said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Hmm, maybe the problem is Hammerhead here is serious tank and not everyone is gonna bring in weak willed guys(Kingpin's ninjas) so he won't have all the minions.

Also they are just minions at the end of the day so they might not account for much.

So long as Hammerhead isn't the brightest bulb on the xmas tree, yeah he could, but although he may not be able to take over all the henchmen "easily" he could do it if he had some cover from the ones he did take.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Decoy Elite said:

So long as Hammerhead isn't the brightest bulb on the xmas tree, yeah he could, but although he may not be able to take over all the henchmen "easily" he could do it if he had some cover from the ones he did take.

Hammerhead is actually okay in the brains department. He's no genius but he's not a complete moron IIRC.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sylvain

i've changed my mind while i was thinking about this.

Hammerhead or Black Mask (not sure because i think Black mask has TP o_O)

Kingpin

Twofaces

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Decoy Elite said:

Hammerhead is actually okay in the brains department. He's no genius but he's not a complete moron IIRC.

Either way, Black Mask almost got Batman, but he was interrupted .... should Black Mask take over a few henchmen to hold off anyone else and if Hammerhead isn't gunning for him...Black Mask could very well take Hammerhead which would increase his chances by a TON.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

True...it's as inconsistent sometimes as Darkseids old powers

I wouldn't go that far,Black Masks TP is a brand new development that introduced less than a year ago by a terrible writer.