Two Face versus V

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agony
who wins. Two face has a tommy gun and a knife.

V has his sword
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Korg

V. Ideas are bulletproof, man.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
V would win here... but it wont be too easy depending on the setting. 
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Light
Korg said:
"V. Ideas are bulletproof, man."

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Agony

V died from being shot lol

i think two face might unload on him and if ammo runs out he will end up getting alittle chopped up from V but if he got too close he could pull out a knife and take him down. Just cause harvey is actually pretty strong

so i dont fully know though

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Korg
Trauma said:
"V died from being shot lol"
The mantle was taken up by another. Also remember that V is superhumanly fast and strong, as well as extremely intelligent. Harvey with a knife stands 0 chance. A second's hesitation by Harvey to flip a coin, and he's dead. If V had his knives, I'd say he takes this fight anyway.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agony
Korg said:
"Trauma said:
"V died from being shot lol"
The mantle was taken up by another. Also remember that V is superhumanly fast and strong, as well as extremely intelligent. Harvey with a knife stands 0 chance. A second's hesitation by Harvey to flip a coin, and he's dead. If V had his knives, I'd say he takes this fight anyway."

he was not superhuman in the movie hell no he was good but the point is he was killed by bullets. He wasnt even close to superhumanly speed or strength
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Korg

In the movie he possessed superhuman strength and speed. Did you not watch him kill all of Creedy's men in bullet-time? Can you lift a man up by his throat and crush his windpipe? Or run faster than someone can reload a gun while wearing plate armor under your clothes? I think not. Yes, he was killed by bullets. V knew he was going to die, and went there to do so. You give Two Face a clear advantage in this fight since you obviously favor him. I contend that V with knives would beat Two Face with a gun.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agony

no not really i think V could win as long as he doesnt get too close.

I saw that movies and he did not have superhuma strength thats stupid that you would even say that. a bunch of regular humans can pick a man up by the throat and crush their wind pipe just by squeezing their necks. If a regular human can pull a car does that make them superhuman No!

V may be fast but its not super speed ands just reaction time he has a fast reaction time and when those men ran out of bullets he sprinted up and killed them

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.J. Magnum

V

yes he is superhuman.........read the comics

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Korg

Did you ever read V for Vendetta? He had all the same abilities in the movie... Although your attitude of "that's stupid that you would even say that" makes me disinclined to try to debate with you.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

wow your acting so smart.  you should feel cool about yourself.

i think the word you would be looking for is superhuman reflexes not speed cause i dont see him out run a car in that movie.

but you got your opinion and i have mine.

do i think v can win hell yea do i thinks Two face can also beat him yes.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Korg said:
" Did you ever read V for Vendetta? He had all the same abilities in the movie... Although your attitude of "that's stupid that you would even say that" makes me disinclined to try to debate with you."

who me ?????????? lol
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Agony

Also i have searched everywhere for a statement that V is more than human and has superhuman powers but there is no place that says that anywhere.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By One-Above-You
Trauma said:
i think the word you would be looking for is superhuman reflexes not speed cause i dont see him out run a car in that movie.
Spiderman doesn't outrun cars, but he has super speed. There's much more to super speed than just running....
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Trauma said:
"Also i have searched everywhere for a statement that V is more than human and has superhuman powers but there is no place that says that anywhere."

well here for one ^^

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%28comics%29
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Agony

Artificially enhanced physiology, reflexes and mental capacity;
skilled armed and unarmed hand to hand combatant;
demolitions expert;
arsenal of weapons and equipment.

no where does it say superhuman

also on the comicvine page it also says nothing about him havin superhman powers

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Agony

yea reflexes

and enhanced not superhuman

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Korg

Ok, let's say preternatural. You may be right that he's not actually superhuman, just like Cap isn't. No human in V for Vendetta can match him in any of those respects, though, and I certainly don't think Two Face could.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Agony
Korg said:
"Ok, let's say preternatural. You may be right that he's not actually superhuman, just like Cap isn't. No human in V for Vendetta can match him in any of those respects, though, and I certainly don't think Two Face could."

thank

but i do think two face could put up a match

i dont think its a curbstomp at all (not saying that you said that)
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg

Yeah, a Tommy gun definitely gives him a chance haha Especially if it has a 50 or 100 round drum rather than a conventional magazine.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

Are you guys serious? V beat 6 or was it 7 fully armed, fully trained soldiers with automatic weapons. After they unloaded all of there clips, V was still alive. You realize what that means? wear an armour that blocks bullets...and say you get hit by a bullet. Your still alive yes, but you get a broken rib or something if the bullet hit there. Can you imagine all those bullets those men insearted into V? Thats allot of fucking bullets and was still alive, let alone actully run and killed ALL the men before they even reloaded the gun. Because you know why? Men like them are trained to reload there guns in extremly fast and for V to kill them all after getting hit by so many bullets....especially before they even had the chance to shoot there guns again after reloading again, yea, V takes it so bad it's not even funny.

Two face's only choice is to run like a biatch.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

V.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Korg
Hedatary said:
"Are you guys serious? V beat 6 or was it 7 fully armed, fully trained soldiers with automatic weapons. After they unloaded all of there clips, V was still alive. You realize what that means? wear an armour that blocks bullets...and say you get hit by a bullet. Your still alive yes, but you get a broken rib or something if the bullet hit there. Can you imagine all those bullets those men insearted into V? Thats allot of fucking bullets and was still alive, let alone actully run and killed ALL the men before they even reloaded the gun. Because you know why? Men like them are trained to reload there guns in extremly fast and for V to kill them all after getting hit by so many bullets....especially before they even had the chance to shoot there guns again after reloading again, yea, V takes it so bad it's not even funny.

"
V doesn't have that armor for this fight, I would assume.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedatary
Korg said:
"Hedatary said:
"Are you guys serious? V beat 6 or was it 7 fully armed, fully trained soldiers with automatic weapons. After they unloaded all of there clips, V was still alive. You realize what that means? wear an armour that blocks bullets...and say you get hit by a bullet. Your still alive yes, but you get a broken rib or something if the bullet hit there. Can you imagine all those bullets those men insearted into V? Thats allot of fucking bullets and was still alive, let alone actully run and killed ALL the men before they even reloaded the gun. Because you know why? Men like them are trained to reload there guns in extremly fast and for V to kill them all after getting hit by so many bullets....especially before they even had the chance to shoot there guns again after reloading again, yea, V takes it so bad it's not even funny.

"
V doesn't have that armor for this fight, I would assume."
Then how fast do you think he would be without that heavy armor? Or how fast do you think V could kill two face who is holding only a knife and a gun?
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Agony

well is two face is far enough away then he just needs to blast V

and since V doesnt have that heavy armor it would hurt him preety bad. After the shots are made if he is still standing then he could rush over to two face and try to take him out. But there is always a chance two face gets him with the knife

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By Constantine

I'd say V takes it for the winning. But they'd probably both die, like in his movie.....

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Resonate

depend on the coin toss

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers