Twilight vs. True Blood vs. CW Vampires

• 84 results
Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• The CW vampires consist of all featured in the Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
  • Composite feats can be used (from the books, movies, etc
  • No prep
  • The battle takes place in an open field.

Which vamps win?

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 - Word on the street is that you're the guy to defer to about anything Twilight-related.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I feel like Twilight might be the most durable

True Blood and VD are pretty much the same.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparkles

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Vamps win because of Mikealsons. And compulsion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: you made a Twilight thread? Like a respect/appreciation thread or what?

@rbt: would compulsion work on the Twilight vamps though? I don't recall them having a resistance to something like that but I'm not 100% sure.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i'll take the Originals vamps

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rijehu

The Originals stomp. I don't think regular TVD Vampire or TB Vampires needed. Twilight Vampires are powerful, but their universe lacks a factor that gives TVD Universe the win, Magic. Twilight Vampire are more of a group of super hunters with Diamond skin and indestructibility (unless harmed by other vamps). They were created by either evolution or infection. They are not affected by Sunlight, stakes, or any type of poison (verbane) and their skin is virtually impenetrable unless harmed by another vampire. They also have extra abilities that were enhanced form their human lives. While no human or weapon in TVD verse could remotely stand against them, The Originals are a whole different problem.

The Originals were not infected or evolved. They were created by powerful and ancient magic. This Magic also happened to make them into the first Vampires of their verse (albeit not the first immortals) so they are significantly more powerful that any other Vampire or creature in TVD). That magic made them truly immortal (outside of the one white oak stake) and that alone already puts them above Twilight vamps. Because they are the heralds of the Vampire race, they simply outclass all others.

The Originals were created to literally be exempt from Death. No element, no force, nor dismembering, nor destruction, nor even the most powerful of Magic on earth can kill them and this has been shown countless times. Their bodies are truly indestructible as even Rebekah was blown apart or either completely roasted and even she came back moments later completely unbothered without any hint that anything had ever happened. And she is the least powerful of the Originals. We know for a fact that fire alone does great damage to a Twilight Vampire, although it does not kill them. Since they can be dismembered and burned, thus permanently being killed, they aren't on par with The Originals.

Aside from simply being THE Vampires, The Originals have the ability to compel other Vampires to do their bidding. Taking this into account, Klaus, Elijah, and Rebakah alone could turn the Cullens or any other vamp against themselves and have them destroy one another. And even though The Cullens may prove difficult to kill due to their mental abilities, (empathy, precognition, telepathy), they are not bound to life by magic and will eventually be put down.

Klause alone being both Wolf and Vampire might solo seeing as to how his type of hybrid existence hasn't been seen before in Twilight. and it is not a guarantee that Alice will be able to see him approach. It is also no guarantee that Edward or Jasper would affect him but even if they can, that would only make the fight a bit more challenging for The Originals, in which they still win.

The Originals are more than fast and strong enough to keep up with The Cullens even though the Cullens have diamond hard skin. I don't think the 1000+ year old Vamp Kings and Queen will have a problem with Diamond durability since they are truly indestructible themselves. And unlike The Cullens, they won't need to feed after a battle because they are constantly being renewed by The magical healing process that is innate with their creation.

If for some reason the Cullens are even aware of what a white stake is and manage to even find the only one that remains, it is no guarantee that they will be able to catch or even subdue either original long enough to use it, and that is assuming that weapons are even allowed. The Cullens are simply outclassed here by The Originals. Even if they are able to subdue them for a while, they can't kill them at all and eventually it will come down to one group outlasting the other, we know how that will go.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: you made a Twilight thread? Like a respect/appreciation thread or what?

a feat collection thread. They can take out the originals quite easily, problem is true blood. Apparently eric can see bullets in slo-mo, and jump several kilometers and stuff?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The CW vampires consist of all featured in the Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
  • Composite feats can be used (from the books, movies, etc
  • No prep
  • The battle takes place in an open field.

Which vamps win?

the originals. they can't be killed

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Jasper emotion control gg.

or Dakota fanning's mind rape jutsu

just because they're stupid doesn't mean twivamps suck. (harhar)I keep saying this

@huey_freeman34: Well, it may be because of the thread I made..

They can go through Cw vampires with ease, I don't know anything about true blood though. @fallschirmjager: does, apparently.

they don't have the weird hax powers to win. just normal strong/speed/compulsion etc. Some of them can fly though

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Jane can actually only use her pain illusion on one person at a time.

And they definitely suck. Except Jasper. He is the only Cullen who acted like what a vampire should be. I exclude him from their fa******.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: Jane can actually only use her pain illusion on one person at a time.

And they definitely suck. Except Jasper. He is the only Cullen who acted like what a vampire should be. I exclude him from their fa******.

I forgot the specifics. I was just using it as an example that some of them have extremely has powers.

Jasper's emotional control was used to help his maker control an entire newborn vampire army (newborns essentially bloodlusted all the time). Its the sole reason his maker created him. And it helped them carve out a huge territory.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Which is exactly why he doesn't suck. Jasper be killing motherf******.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight characters are more durable but True Blood vampires are faster and have abilities such as flight, plus Trud a Blood vampires don't have brain waves so mind reading won't work.

I don't have any knowledge of CW Vamps so I cannot comment on them. Between Twilight and True Blood vamps, I see True Blood winning quite easily if you aren't putting any restrictions on which of these characters are being used.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't watch True Blood because its all sex and no action.

Twilight Vampires would win. Alec can rob vampires of their senses. Jane can make people think they're feeling pain. Edward can read minds and use it as an anticipation tactic. Bella can shield and negate abilities. Jasper can control emotions. Alice can see into the future. Zafrina can cast illusions. Sasha can emit high voltages. Benjamin has control over elements of nature.

Jasper: "A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army could stand against them."

It'd be hard for anyone to stand up to an army like this. Vampire Diaries vamps get their asses kicked by humans sometimes.

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claus and the orignals solos he is to smart and devious for the others.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Originals.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kgb725

Arent the CW vamps just as fast as twilight

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: the orignals are probably faster. Since they outclass the reg vamps who alreay move faster than the eye

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: have you seen the orignals?

Yes. Besides their ability to compel vampires as their special ability, their strength and durability are lacking. They wouldn't even be able to harm the Twilight vampires with sheer force.

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Klaus vs Marcel's Army Fight - The Originals 1x08: http://youtu.be/J9lRmPXTyZQ

Only thing that really hurts them is magic and even then it just slows them down

33197Dillon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight takes this on sheer strength alone. Have you read the books? They're more like blood drinking supermen than vampires. At one point in breaking dawn, Bella decides to arm wrestle Emmett, and she estimates the force in his arm to be about the same as a cement truck moving over 60 miles an hour down a sharp decline.. She then smashes it into the granite boulder their arms were on, and it breaks off a big piece of the boulder. Emmett, angered by the loss, kicks that piece across a nearby river where it slices a few maples in half before crashing into the base of a huge fir tree, which also smashes to the ground. Even if the originals were in on this, their strength still pales in comparison to the twi vamps. If the originals can't be killed, I'd imagine the Cullen's would just rip them to shreds faster than they could react, and keep them that way. The older true blood vampires, such as Russell edgington, have shown more impressive feats than the originals... Russell at one point stops sookies car effortlessly with his hand, but they still haven't shown the extent of strength as the vampires in twilight. But not only do the twi vamps have their godlike strength, they are also virtually indestructible, with nearly impenetrable skin that is much harder and stronger than granite. In terms of speed, vampires in twilight can run in excess of a hundred miles an hour, and their movements are ridiculously instantaneous. Like hundredths of a second instantaneous. They possess uncannily superhuman reflexes and senses to go along with this. I'm not sure how the originals compare to this speed, but they seem to be faster driving cars than running. This is overkill you guys...

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 - Word on the street is that you're the guy to defer to about anything Twilight-related.

Sucks to be that guy.

I kid, I kid.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends do trueblood vamps get Bill when he had liliths blood? If so then he solos.

33197Dillon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp, Kate is the vampire that can mentally electrocute people. But its not actual electricity... Like most of the twilight vampires, her gift is just a mental illusion. Actual electricity doesn't hurt these vampires - Bree Tanner described grabbing an electric telephone line as "feeling good". In fact, the only vampires seen in the saga who's gifts aren't illusions of the mind are Benjamin, as he physically controls the elements, Jasper, because he actually controls the levels of hormones and electrical impulses in the body, and Alice, because she sees what will physically happen in the future. That quote from Jasper about the newborns was kind of stupid to me... It wasn't in the novel, and its pretty irrelevant because twilight vampires cant be hurt by humans. One of them could destroy any human army. I think the reason it was in the movie is because the whole concept of vampires being invulnerable to humans was pretty original, and the director wanted to show that off.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp: Klaus vs Marcel's Army Fight - The Originals 1x08: http://youtu.be/J9lRmPXTyZQ

Only thing that really hurts them is magic and even then it just slows them down

Seen it. They beat fodder.

No one in the Vampire Diary universe has tried ripping the heart of an original, they aren't strong enough. Twilight vampires are.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@blackwind: @fallschirmjager: Jasper actually fought some serious number of sparklepires, too. Bella put it best: "how many vampires had fought Jasper? Hundreds? Thousands? The same number had lost their lives to him." He's arguably the best fighter on cullen side, mostly on par with the likes of eleazar and such..

Best part are the werewolves though. The volturi nearly lost to one. So even shapeshifters like Jacob were a little scary for them.. lol.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp, Kate is the vampire that can mentally electrocute people. But its not actual electricity... Like most of the twilight vampires, her gift is just a mental illusion. Actual electricity doesn't hurt these vampires - Bree Tanner described grabbing an electric telephone line as "feeling good". In fact, the only vampires seen in the saga who's gifts aren't illusions of the mind are Benjamin, as he physically controls the elements, Jasper, because he actually controls the levels of hormones and electrical impulses in the body, and Alice, because she sees what will physically happen in the future. That quote from Jasper about the newborns was kind of stupid to me... It wasn't in the novel, and its pretty irrelevant because twilight vampires cant be hurt by humans. One of them could destroy any human army. I think the reason it was in the movie is because the whole concept of vampires being invulnerable to humans was pretty original, and the director wanted to show that off.

I was basing it off the films. So none of that made sense.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Someone better bring a UV torch otherwise CW.

33197Dillon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 The wolves aren't as physically powerful as the vampires. They do have supernatural strength and speed which allows them to be able to kill vampires, but it still usually takes two or more to take down a single vampire. Not very much is known about the True werewolves in the saga, but Caius nearly lost a fight with one a few thousand years ago, and since then he has had them hunted to near extinction. But yes, if the wolves are included in this it would just be bigger overkill.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I think Dillion is trying to respond to you although it appears that he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

33197Dillon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I'm on my phone.. It's not letting me reply properly. Sometimes I can't even reply at all.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him and Carlisle. I think those two were about the only two interesting characters in the whole series. lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rangerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like comparing Twilight versus the old-school vampire, or "normal" one. I would go with the old-school one. They tend to have sorcerous powers. And besides, the Vampire Diaries characters look better. hehe

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rangerion: you guys are forgetting true blood vamps can fly. Aswell if this is Bill will liliths blood he can't be killed aswell he can see into the future and has telekinesis.

33197Dillon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually that's pretty ironic, because twilight vampires are all devastatingly, inhumanly beautiful. They have the faces "any model in the world would give their soul for"

Rangerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes Good point. Flight is mentioned in many of the vampire games I play on Facebook. hehe

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@33197dillon: what's that have to do with anything? Lol all the vampires from each show are inhumanly beautiful.

Thehell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Thehell97

@those_eyes:

Actually the vampires from true blood and the vampire diaries appear exactly as they did when they were human, albeit with a paler complexion. Humans turned into vampires in twilight become angelically beautiful, the degree depending on their attractiveness as a human... But your right, it doesn't matter. Because twilight still wins. They're insanely, unfathomably strong. Everything about them is deadly, built for the kill. Bullets bounce off them like flies, bombs are ineffectual to them. They CAN be permanently destroyed by fire, but if someone were to be successful in lighting one on fire (Still immensely unlikely due to their otherworldly speed, reflexes, and senses), they could put it out in a fraction of a second. The fire needs to have a long time to burn before it has any effect on them. This is why it is necessary to shred them apart before they burn. But they are nearly invincible, with diamond-hard skin. The only things capable of ripping them apart are other twilight vampires, or werewolves. Their unbreakable, razor sharp teeth aid in this process.

EpicGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original vampires

Thehell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thehell97

@33197dillon said:

At one point in breaking dawn, Bella decides to arm wrestle Emmett, and she estimates the force in his arm to be about the same as a cement truck moving over 60 miles an hour down a sharp decline.. She then smashes it into the granite boulder their arms were on, and it breaks off a big piece of the boulder. Emmett, angered by the loss, kicks that piece across a nearby river where it slices a few maples in half before crashing into the base of a huge fir tree, which also smashes to the ground. Even if the originals were in on this, their strength still pales in comparison to the twi vamps. If the originals can't be killed, I'd imagine the Cullen's would just rip them to shreds faster than they could react, and keep them that way.

Twilight wins hands down... Also, after this happens, Bella karate chops the boulder in half and then proceeds to crush it into granite dust.

Thehell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thehell97

@easternwind: What's wrong with Twilight? I'll admit the movies (for the most part) were pretty bad, but the books are probably the best I've ever read. The suspense at some points was absolutely overwhelming. I literally had a panic attack when Laurent walked into the meadow in New Moon. The characters in the books were respectable and awesome... especially when you got to know their histories. The threats were legitimate and terrifying... Especially Victoria and the Volturi. How could you not be horrified if a bloodthirsty, indestructible, unstoppable immortal was after you and there was nothing you could do, nowhere you could hide, and no one who could help you? Stephenie Meyer did an excellent job with the novels, I don't care what you say... but the films weren't nearly as good as the books for several reasons. Bad acting, screenplay, graphics, and stage direction turned Meyer's astounding creation into sloppy, ignorant, tween-infested crap. I'm TELLING you the books are exponentially better than the movies.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Warlow get to join in? If so he can take out The Originals. They were created by witchcraft, fae light completely breaks spells. Warlow should be able to turn them back to regular humans by breaking the magic that created them. He can simply banish the rest to another dimension.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: What's wrong with Twilight? I'll admit the movies (for the most part) were pretty bad, but the books are probably the best I've ever read. The suspense at some points was absolutely overwhelming. I literally had a panic attack when Laurent walked into the meadow in New Moon. The characters in the books were respectable and awesome... especially when you got to know their histories. The threats were legitimate and terrifying... Especially Victoria and the Volturi. How could you not be horrified if a bloodthirsty, indestructible, unstoppable immortal was after you and there was nothing you could do, nowhere you could hide, and no one who could help you? Stephenie Meyer did an excellent job with the novels, I don't care what you say... but the films weren't nearly as good as the books for several reasons. Bad acting, screenplay, graphics, and stage direction turned Meyer's astounding creation into sloppy, ignorant, tween-infested crap. I'm TELLING you the books are exponentially better than the movies.

I will get to you on this. With an honest answer. Just dont leave the site, I see you only have a few posts.