(Twilight) Edward Cullen solos The Avengers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supersaiyan_danger: all the weapons u see Loki uses are asgardian made or some high end magic why would he have a random blade on him

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 rogueshadow  Moderator

@monsterstomp: Yeah, but it isn't categorised as being in the MCU. Probably afraid of continuity errors, also the opening sequence of TIH depicts Banner's origins and they are different from 2003's version. I suppose they just wanted a fresh slate.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By thelocust619

@kaijukinggojira: agreed. Iron Man's suit can track jets and flying aliens, it can easily lock onto Edward who's apparently not warm but not room temperature either (I.e. he's distinguishable on sensors), and no way he's outrunning a rocket lol. Edward kills no one because he's not faster than Tank missiles, lightning, jumping Hulks, bullets, or the explosion of a well placed arrow...

Oh and Btw? War Mongre can prob rip a two foot branch and throw it too. He hit Iron Man with everything he had. Edward is not killing Tony at all.

But seriously. Tank missile ftw

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: I'vs never seen anywhere that Loki put magic in his blades, in fact Loki focus his magic on mind control and illusions. You'll need some better evidence then to assume.

Ex:

MOS weapons were stated to not be found on the periodic chart by a guy who try to exam Clark's kryptonian key.

There is at least evidence to make a case for MOS weapons different from "regular metals".

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MonsterStomp
Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Edward is not winning here anymore than i can win an election for president.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rogueshadow  Moderator

Edward is not winning here anymore than i can win an election for president.

Don't put yourself down man, you could be president.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hulk beats him but edward beats the others

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By thegreat4u

@supersaiyan_danger: will have to look into the metals asgardians a use, so you think Edward can beat thor

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: iron man missiles him into smoke and pieces.

Thor can smash him, then set fire to the pieces.

hulk smash

captain America dunno

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: I didn't say Edward beats Thor I just said Thor has lacking durability feats which Edward could try to take advantage of, that's all.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: lol, if i become president, i will give a speech about you lol

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@kaijukinggojira: agreed. Iron Man's suit can track jets and flying aliens, it can easily lock onto Edward who's apparently not warm but not room temperature either (I.e. he's distinguishable on sensors), and no way he's outrunning a rocket lol. Edward kills no one because he's not faster than Tank missiles, lightning, jumping Hulks, bullets, or the explosion of a well placed arrow...

Oh and Btw? War Mongre can prob rip a two foot branch and throw it too. He hit Iron Man with everything he had. Edward is not killing Tony at all.

But seriously. Tank missile ftw

No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 rogueshadow  Moderator
Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defeats the Window, Hawkeye and captain, but Hulk & Thor smash his ass.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Dude, you're being ridiculous. I'm not going to keep saying this for you to keep ignoring.

1. Iron Man is faster. He will have Zero trouble tracking him. The Suit will do that. The suit will keep out with him. Rockets and Lasers will finish him. That is the simplest way to say it. If you think Edward is going to out pace is armor, you are nuts.
  2. Thor doesn't have a city wide aoe. I never said that at least. His lightning did travel the ground a few times in a pulse and he is shown shooting it much faster than he did in Thor 1 and Avengers. He will track Edward given that his hammer moves faster. Flight plus lighting strikes and hammer throws on top of Tony's attack will finish him off.
  3. Hulk from 2008 is hulk from avengers with a new actor. This is clear. Tony was in the credits. Banner levels to learn to control his rage. banner talks about shooting himself which is from the 2008 movie. He dodged Bullets from jets and his running is on an outrageous level. He is much faster.
Loading Video...

This stupidly made trailer shows hulk reacting and running. If hulk can dodge, rockets, bullets and explosions and the scene where he covering an enormous distance before jumping, he's not going to have any trouble tracking and keeping pace with Edward.

There is not question about that. These three are not getting stalemated.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bossmonster: I'm not the one giving reasons like 'men have faster reflexes than women'..

1. Yes, iron man is faster in flying. His combat speed feats are nowhere close to edward's. He's just a human with a suit, remember? I have all the movies you mentioned, tell me which scene to see and I will. For now, nothing says he can track edward. His best chance is to fly out of range and stalemate.

2. I just heard about it somewhere (and I am hoping he does, that'd be awesome) His hammer moves fast. But he hasn't shown any impressive reflex feats, to say he can fight at the speed.

3. Where in the trailer did he show anything as to say he could tag someone who moves at edward's speed? Hell, where did he show reflexes (NOT SPEED) enough to catch black widow?

As long as avengers don't show any actual high speed combat, they are not winning against a high speed character. That's how it is, no two ways about it.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard will slaughter this little sissy called edward.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha the title of this thread should be enough to warrant a lock

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Iron Man can just call all his automated suits.

Not to mention he can use 360 degree attacks as shown in Iron Man 2.

The armor he used in Iron Man 3 have very good homing capability.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Bossmonster

@princearagorn1:

Ok.

I'll do this your way.

@bossmonster: I'm not the one giving reasons like 'men have faster reflexes than women'..

No, you're the one that just saying "stalemate! stalemate!" Also, I the suggestion about men and women is so outrageous, why then do they not compete against each other worldwide under the pretext that men would have an unfair advantage?

As I have said before, how is Edward going to avoid being tracked by Starks Armor? From High, things are easier to see. He doesn't need combat feats to fight Edward, because Edward will never fight him. He can fly. So, there will never been a combat. What now matter is can stark hit a high speed target. His fights in Iron man 2 and Averages. And given that fire will kill him, rockets and lasers. So, I'll ask again, how is Edward going to avoid this? Are you saying that he alone will out pace the tracking of Stark's armor, which tracked multiple hostiles in the avengers?

1. Yes, iron man is faster in flying. His combat speed feats are nowhere close to edward's. He's just a human with a suit, remember? I have all the movies you mentioned, tell me which scene to see and I will. For now, nothing says he can track edward. His best chance is to fly out of range and stalemate.

Edward has no combat feats. He also has no high speed combat feats. I've read all 4 book and recall zero. So please refresh my memory.

2. I just heard about it somewhere (and I am hoping he does, that'd be awesome) His hammer moves fast. But he hasn't shown any impressive reflex feats, to say he can fight at the speed.

?? I must have been blinking then. Because that would have been cool, but I don't remember a city wide AOE. Any watching his hammer is a reflex feat. Being able to see his hammer moving and track it is always a reflex feat. Anyone worth can use Thor's hammer, so it has nothing to do with that.

3. Where in the trailer did he show anything as to say he could tag someone who moves at edward's speed? Hell, where did he show reflexes (NOT SPEED) enough to catch black widow?

In that trailer he was shown to Dodge a carpet bombing, a rocket aimed at his head. His sprinted would could have easily been several miles. It's PIS that he couldn't catch widow, when he showed reflex to catch a freaking ejector seat. If he could do that, why wouldn't he catch widow? You know he should have, but she's not dying giving she's a main character. So, actually that SIS or PIS. Either is fine. We know how fast Thor throws that Hammer and Hulk caught it during their fight. Him not catching widow is silly.

As long as avengers don't show any actual high speed combat, they are not winning against a high speed character. That's how it is, no two ways about it.

Edward has not high speed combat feats. He runs really fast. Hulk, Thor and Stark are also very fast and two of them shoot heat bast project tiles that move even faster. This is not a stalemate. It's a stomp.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Hulk or Thor could solo the entire Cullen family with Iron Man coming close. With Edward alone any of the three curb stomp him

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matter of fact you could throw in all the wolves too

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps puny vampire

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came across this thread, read the title and couldn't stop laughing. Someone should do "Iron Man solos the entire Twilight Universe". I mean, Thor and Hulk are a wrap. They kill Edward or win by default as Edward will have to run for his life (that's the best strategy his prep will produce). As for Iron Man, His onboard computer, which can track jets, and other jet powered robots, will easy Lock on Edward, who moves slower than a missile. Throw in Thor and Hulk, and this thread is just cruel.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came across this thread, read the title and couldn't stop laughing. Someone should do "Iron Man solos the entire Twilight Universe". I mean, Thor and Hulk are a wrap. They kill Edward or win by default as Edward will have to run for his life (that's the best strategy his prep will produce). As for Iron Man, His onboard computer, which can track jets, and other jet powered robots, will easy Lock on Edward, who moves slower than a missile. Throw in Thor and Hulk, and this thread is just cruel.

Now I wouldn't dismiss Edward in prep. I mean he did say one time if a plane was going down he would jump out with Bella right before the plane hit the ground and they would both be fine, lol. Edward has a plan even if it is totally incorrect according to basic, High School level, Newtonian physics.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#128  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Hulk punched down a Leviathan. Edward can't counter that.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I am, lol. I blame it more on the writer, though, but most writers are not scientist, lol.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Experio

He ain't soloing, he gets smashed

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Chibi_cute

Thor fries the entire cullen clan with his lightning and they all die screaming in flames.

While shield nukes the fu*ck out the volturi headquarters until only dust remains.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't hurt Thor or hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see how he can hurt Iron Man either.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lord44

Mjolnir vaporizes him

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By mudcrab

Thor would stand on one spot with Edward running in circles around him , and Thor would just point Mjolnir forward and Edward would get his skull smashed while running into it . Same thing would happen if Edward will fight Hulk , except Hulk would catch and pop his head like a Tomato .

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp stop trying to overrate a terrible character

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@hulkbuster94: this ^

Avengers murderstomp half of the team can solo

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp. Iron Man solos, Thor solos, Hulk solos.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now with Quicksilver and more updated version of Iron Man armor, Avengers is going to stomp slightly harder than if it's Avengers 1 rosters.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump I'm sorry but a mind reading speedster with mid street level damage output and spiderman level durability vs The combined might of The Avengers? Edward gets stomped back to childhood.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus guys don't put Cap down so easy. Sure Edward has enhanced speed but Cap was killing those robots in the cop scene before they could even react. Enhanced condition. Plus the dude jawed Galactus.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Hulk solos

Thor solos

Iron Man solos

Quicksilver solos

Vision solos

War Machine solos

Scarlet Witch solos if she's pissed

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward get stomped

This should be lock >_<

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Noone301994

Lol no he doesn't.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk about a bait thread, dear lord.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: How not? What are some damage output feats Edward has shown that would prevent him from getting stomped by most of The Avengers? Durability and speed mean nothing if you can't do damage.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps all the human level fighters, probably stops with Iron Man, definitely with Hulk.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Speed: He so fast he's a blur to the human eye and one of the fastest Vamps in his universe. He could even cross state borders in a few seconds

Durability: His skin is nearly as strong as diamond

Strength: Stopped a speeding car; although it was slowing down

None of that is going to be enough for him to even beat one or two avengers.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpiichmapel: I was responding to the OP. "Edward Cullen solos the Avengers". He absolutely does not. There are avengers that would solo him and his entire family.