(Twilight) Edward Cullen solos The Avengers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By eternityx

Avengers stomp. Several would solo.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Yes, but you said she could protect the entire Cullen Coven, that was post Vampire transformation. My point is that if the Vampires couldn't even penetrate a 17 year old girl's mind because she was just so special and complicated [Sarcasm btw], than what chance do they stand against an Asgardian Thunder God's mind [The term God being used tenuously]. Of course I see your point, we can't definitively know either way, but for me it seems far more likely that the Vampire's mental abilities would be rendered moot against Thor.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Ah. The sparklepire abilities are direct extensions of what they had in real life. Alice was locked up because of her visions as a child, and jasper could calm people down. The sparklepires couldn't penetrate a girl's mind, not because she was complicated and special, but because she was born with a solid telepathic shield. She didn't get the ability after becoming a vampire, she always had it. She just learned to control it, to protect other peole, too when it was necessary. Right after eleazar told them so, in the fourth part. (hello plot device)

She's not the only sparklepire who trained her powers, there was some woman who could shock people using her palms, but later could use her whole body.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I don't think that's right, Bella like other vampires with an ability was born with very low level psychic abilities or a certain characteristic then that would be amplified post vampirism, the mental bubble she could form around others was due to her vampirism. Basically she had basic low level psychic abilities but her ability to produce mental bubbles around others and the potency of it was definitely due to her vampirism, the base gift obviously wasn't, like Jasper's empathy, he was just an empathetic individual, this was embellished upon his change, it's not like Benjamin could manipulate the elements pre vampirism.

It's pretty irrelevant, the point is he couldn't penetrate a young girls mind because she had spectacularly low level psychic abilities she had never even noticed before, I really can't see him getting into Thor's head, or the Hulk's. For example, do you think Loki's mind gem [for want of a better definition] would have worked on Thor?

Also I was joking about the complicated & special bit and I don't remember the term Sparklepire being used in the books, is that a term used by fans?

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not ashamed to admit i like the twilight books, but Avengers have them, Edward kills the 3 street levelers in a few seconds then can't progress. They're strong enough to lift cars but that's not enough, hell, Thor could pull a Thor 1 and tornado grab him like with destroyer. Iron man and thor can't be touched and he couldn't get hulk enough, maybe use his venom in a bite and see how that goes? Lol

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm. Even if we grant that Ed is faster than the Avengers, speed doesn't help you win a fight if you can't use the advantage to meaningfully harm your opponent. What can he actually do to harm Thor or Hulk? What are his prep feats that tell us what he can come up with to bridge this obvious power gap in a mere 10 hours?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BlackWind

@BeefiestName: You've got it right. Faster than the eye can see speed isn't that impressive in the comic world. The fact that Felix was lolpwning Edward means Twivamps can be manhandled for sure by real bricks.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Edward could definitely take Hawkeye and Widow. Probably movie Cap also. He might stalemate with Iron Man, even in the comics, Iron Man has problems with speedsters. I don't know how movie Hulk deals with mesmerism, and if Edward could calm him into changing back to Banner. Thor would stomp Edward, there's nothing Edward could do against him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20: Actually Edward's TP is mind reading only. No mindfu**, no hypnotism.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Only thing bella learned after changing was projection of the shield. She doesn't form mental bubbles, she kind of just expands her shield like rubber.

Let me help you about the vampire abilities, though. Other people reading can skip the post..

First, the explaination of her shield. Her talent was latent, and manifested before her transformation:

Discussion of edward and eleazar:

"A very talented family," Eleazar murmured as he paced. His tempo was increasing; he flashed from the door to Carmen and back again every second. "A mind reader for a father, a shield for a mother, and then whatever magic this extraordinary child has bewitched us with. I wonder if there is a name for what she does, or if it is the norm for a vampire hybrid. As if such a thing could ever be considered normal! A vampire hybrid, indeed!"

"Excuse me," Edward said in a stunned voice. He reached out and caught Eleazar's shoulder as he was about to turn again for the door. "What did you just call my wife?"

Eleazar looked at Edward curiously, his manic pacing forgotten for the moment.

"A shield, I think. She's blocking me now, so I can't be sure."

I stared at Eleazar, my brows furrowing in confusion. Shield? What did he mean about my blocking him? I was standing right here beside him, not defensive in any way.

"A shield?" Edward repeated, bewildered.

"Come now, Edward! If I can't get a read on her, I doubt you can, either. Can you hear her thoughts right now?"

Eleazar asked.

"No," Edward murmured. "But I've never been able to do that. Even when she was human."

"Never?" Eleazar blinked. "Interesting. That would indicate a rather powerful latent talent, if it was manifesting so clearly even before the transformation. I can't feel a way through her shield to get a sense of it at all. Yet she must be raw still –

"she's only a few months old." The look he gave Edward now was almost exasperated.

"And apparently completely unaware of what she's doing. Totally unconscious. Ironic. Aro sent me all over the world searching for such anomalies, and you simply stumble across it by accident and don't even realize what you have."

Eleazar shook his head in disbelief.

I frowned. "What are you talking about? How can I be ashield? What does that even mean?" All I could picture in my head was a ridiculous medieval suit of armor.

Eleazar leaned his head to one side as he examined me. "I suppose we were overly formal about it in the guard. In truth, categorizing talents is a subjective, haphazard business; every talent is unique, never exactly the same thing twice. But you, Bella, are fairly easy to classify. Talents that are purely defensive, that protect some aspect of the bearer, are always calledshields. Have you ever tested your abilities? Blocked anyone besides me and your mate?"

It took me few seconds, despite how quickly my new brain worked, to organize my answer.

"It only works with certain things," I told him. "My head is sort of... private. But it doesn't stop Jasper from being able to mess with my mood or Alice from seeing my future."

"Purely a mental defense." Eleazar nodded to himself. "Limited, but strong."

"Aro couldn't hear her," Edward interjected. "Though she was human when they met."

Eleazar's eyes widened.

"Jane tried to hurt me, but she couldn't," I said. "Edward thinks Demetri can't find me, and that Alec can't bother me, either. Is that good?"

Eleazar, still gaping, nodded. "Quite."

"A shield!" Edward said, deep satisfaction saturating his tone. "I never thought of it that way. The only one I've ever met before was Renata, and what she did was so different."

- Twilight: Breaking Dawn.

And blocking aro's telepathy isn't a job for a 'low level telepath'.

"I'm sorry, we haven't been introduced properly at all, have we? It's just that I feel like I know you already, and I tend get ahead of myself. Your brother introduced us yesterday, in a peculiar way. You see, I share some of your brother's talent, only I am limited in a way that he is not." Aro shook his head; his tone was envious.

"And also exponentially more powerful," Edward added dryly. He looked at Alice as he swiftly explained. "Aro needs physical contact to hear your thoughts, but he hears much more than I do. You know I can only hear what's passing through your head in the moment. Aro hears every thought your mind has ever had."

-Twilight: New Moon.

That's pretty solid for a telepath.

Saying that they could not penetrate the mind of a girl isn't a bad feat for them. It just shows how insane bella's own tp defense was, and it's full power was seen later when she used it on more people.

Also, it was more out the main character thing. If edward could read her mind like everyone else's, he wouldn't have thought she was special in the first place. Just another nice smelling prey. They had to give the main character something..

Only thing she learned afterwards was projecting it:

"Can you project?" Kate asked interestedly.

"Project?" I asked.

"Push it out from yourself," Kate explained. "Shield someone besides yourself."

"I don't know. I've never tried. I didn't know I should do that."

"Oh, you might not be able to," Kate said quickly. "Heavens knows I've been working on it for centuries and the best I can do is run a current over my skin."

-Twilight: Breaking dawn.

Further:

"You have to teach me what to do!" I insisted, unthinkingly grabbing Kate's arm.

"You have to show me how!"

Kate winced at my grip. "Maybe – if you stop trying to crush my radius."

"Oops! Sorry!"

"You're shielding, all right," Kate said. "That move should have about shocked your arm off. You didn't feel anything just now?"

"That wasn't really necessary, Kate. She didn't mean any harm," Edward muttered under his breath. Neither of us paid attention to him.

"No, I didn't feel anything. Were you doing your electric current thing?"

"I was. Hmm. I've never met anyone who couldn't feel it, immortal or otherwise."

"You said you project it? On your skin?"

Kate nodded. "It used to be just in my palms. Kind of like Aro."

"Or Renesmee," Edward interjected.

"But after a lot of practice, I can radiate the current all over my body. It's a good defense. Anyone who tries to touch me drops like a human that's been Tasered. It only downs him for a second, but that's long enough."

-Twilight: Breaking dawn

As for the shield, it's explained differently, more like telepathy blocking stretchy aura than bubbles: (I hope it's not boring. I thought I should collect the material anyway for future debates..

• It was just so hard. There was nothing to get a hold of, nothing solid to work with. I had only my raging desire to be of use, to be able to keep Edward, Renesmee, and as much of my family as possible safe with me. Over and over I tried to force the nebulous shield outside of myself, with only faint, sporadic success. It felt like I was wrestling to stretch an invisible rubber band – a band that would change from concrete tangibility into insubstantial smoke at any random moment.
  • That smug little smile did it. My fury peaked, higher even than the raging bloodlust I'd felt the moment the wolves had committed to this doomed fight. I could taste madness on my tongue – I felt it flow through me like a tidal wave of pure power. My muscles tightened, and I acted automatically. I threw my shield with all the force in my mind, flung it across the impossible expanse of the field – ten times my best distance – like a javelin. My breath rushed out in a huff with the exertion. The shield blew out from me in a bubble of sheer energy, a mushroom cloud of liquid steel. It pulsed like a living thing – I could feel it, from the apex to the edges.

There was no recoil to the elastic fabric now; in that instant of raw force, I saw that the backlash I'd felt before was of my own making – I had been clinging to that invisible part of me in self-defense, subconsciously unwilling to let it go. Now I set it free, and my shield exploded a good fifty yards out from me effortlessly, taking only a fraction of my concentration. I could feel it flex like just another

muscle, obedient to my will. I pushed it, shaped it to a long, pointed oval. Everything underneath the flexible iron shield was suddenly a part of me – I could feel the life force of everything it covered like points of bright heat, dazzling sparks of light surrounding me. I thrust the shield forward the length of the clearing, and exhaled in relief when I felt Edward's brilliant light within my protection. I held there, contracting this new muscle so that it closely surrounded Edward, a thin but unbreakable sheet between his body and our enemies.

• I could feel the sharp plumes of light where my family and friends stood – each one an individual flavor that I thought I would be able to recognize with practice.

I already knew Edward's – his was the very brightest of them all. The extra empty space around the shining spots bothered me; there was no physical barrier to the shield, and if any of the talented Volturi gotunder it, it would protect no one but me. I felt my forehead crease as I pulled the elastic armor very carefully closer.

Carlisle was the farthest forward; I sucked the shield back inch by inch, trying to wrap it as exactly to his body as I could. My shield seemed to want to cooperate. It hugged his shape; when Carlisle shifted to the side to stand nearer to Tanya, the elastic stretched with him, drawn to his spark. Fascinated, I tugged in more threads of the fabric, pulling it around each glimmering shape that was a friend or ally. The shield clung to them willingly, moving as they moved.:

• Against alec:

And then the mist hit a wall. I could taste it as soon as it touched my shield – it had a dense, sweet, cloying flavor, it made me remember dimly the numbness of Novocain on my tongue. The mist curled upward, seeking a breach, a weakness. It found none. The fingers of searching haze twisted upward and around, trying to find a way in, and in the process illustrating the astonishing size of the protective screen.

• Against Jane:

I smiled grimly at him. "I amall over this." Edward lurched away from me suddenly, his hand reaching out toward Carlisle. At the same time, I felt a much sharper jab against the shield where it wrapped protectively around Carlisle's light. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't pleasant, either.

"Carlisle? Are you all right?" Edward gasped frantically.

"Yes. Why?"

"Jane," Edward answered.

-Twilight: Breaking dawn.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By mikex20

@blackwind: Edwards appearance, voice, and scent has a calming/mesmerizing effect on humans. It's not about his telepathy. He has this effect on humans without even trying, and it hasn't been established in the movies if the Hulk can be calmed that way.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying, that or I am being inarticulate. I agree, post vampirism she could create a, 'mental bubble' around others, but I am saying she couldn't have developed that ability without her vampirism. She also has no real quantifiable feats, she blocked Edward, Jane and Aro which is great, but they have never tried to TP somebody anywhere near as powerful as Thor, just other Vampires, Shapeshifters & Humans. Thor is an Asgardian, an entirely different species, with absolutely no baseline humanity [Unlike their respective species which all stem from humanity] and exponentially more powerful than any of them, I can't see his TP getting to Thor, at all.

We seem to agree on pretty much everything except that Thor could be mind read, which may be what the fight ultimately boils down to, if he can predict Thor's bolts he can dodge all day [People saying that Edward gets easily tagged are high] if not he gets toasted.

May as well end this until Thor faces a telepath. My only thought is that If Loki could have mind controlled Thor, then surely he would have tried to.

In the end we can't know, unless there some mental mayhem occurs in TDW, which I haven't seen yet.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Thor is.. nowhere near as powerful a telepath as any of them. Offensive, defensive.. His telepathy feats are = 0..

And edwards has read thoughts of humans, vampires, shapeshifters..

I'm not sure where you're getting this 'baseline humanity' of the vampires. The twilight vampires came out of nowhere (literally), and shape-shifters had mystical powers. The elder of shapeshifter pack could apparently travel around as an astral projection. Plus they also have different dna structure.

Loki did use one of his illusions to trick thor into entering the prison in the movie.. I don't know if it would count as telepathy, though. And his mind control can be blocked by being durable (cloths don't stop it, metal does), which isn't the case here. And thor always wears armor. So unless he sneaks up on him while he's not wearing it, he's not going to be mind controlled.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Thor is.. nowhere near as powerful a telepath as any of them. Offensive, defensive.. His telepathy feats are = 0..

I'm not sure where you're getting this 'baseline humanity' of the vampires. The twilight vampires came out of nowhere (literally), and shape-shifters had mystical powers. The elder of shapeshifter pack could apparently travel around as an astral projection. Plus they also have different dna structure.

Loki did use one of his illusions to trick thor into entering the prison in the movie.. I don't know if it would count as telepathy, though. And his mind control can be blocked by being durable (cloths don't stop it, metal does), which isn't the case here. And thor always wears armor. So unless he sneaks up on him while he's not wearing it, he's not going to be mind controlled.

Almost all of the Vampires encountered were infected, not born, they began as humans. I'm basically trying to say that Thor hasn't dealt with a telepath yet so we can't predict how he would react to this, especially one who [as telepaths go] is fairly weak, without any feats against an individual as powerful as Thor. I'm tiring of this now because their is no resolution in sight, hopefully we'll see Thor face a telepath at some point so we can identify his response. I doubt it will be any time soon though, haven't heard of any upcoming tps in the MCU.

I don't think it would, they seemed to be intangible projections, almost holographic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@supersaiyan_danger: Sorry man, but the Avengers stomp. Edward doesn't have any feats of durability, he is below subsonic speeds, and he's only strong enough to stop a coasting car.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers kill

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I'm pretty sure the vampires origins were not specified. Yes, they can infect other people, but are they different species or the same.. we have no idea.

Well, considering thor doesn't really have anything remotely telepathic right now, I will be standing with the stalemate due to combat speed difference.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: What if Hawkeye, Thor or Iron Man set the surroundings on fire with an explosive ? Edward's lubricated skin which allows him to move easily despite diamond like skin would set alight. That could be a way of taking him down, wouln't be surprised if Tony analysed him and found that weakness, and Thor would do it anyway.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Stephenie Meyer said on her website a few years back that that is how the Vampires are able to move despite their diamond like skin and it is why they are vulnerable to Fire, the lubricant is flammable. Whether or not that has been changed or not I don't know, haven't followed the series for years to be honest, I haven't even seen most of the films.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: Ah.. I have no idea about that. I just read the books..

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I actually used to be really into it, read all the books, watched the films etc but went off it I don't have any investment in any of the characters... at all, the prose as awful, but I still quite like the lore of it, and the characters are often massively underestimated.

Anyway, don't you think they could simply burn the woods down? He couldn't really put it out, since... well it's everywhere.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward can only beat black widow hawkeye and movie cap. No one else why is this thread still going on

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: they could, but I don't see how that changes a lot. Their problem is the combat speed difference. Not geographical disadvantage.. btw, is thor strong in Dark world?

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw Thor 2, he could've been killed by an arrow -_-

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By thegreat4u
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Couldn't tell you, haven't seen it yet.

Yes, but... If they set him alight he will be in tremendous pain and they will have an easy chance to take him down. Burn down the woods and Edward is pretty much a goner. Unless he flees.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I think they were used for burning off the separated pieces of vampires, not that they're vulnerable to fire. Because they didn't even have one flamethrower when preparing against vulturi, nor the new borns..

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Flamethrowers would seem so incongruous in Twilight, lol I can't picture Edward wielding a flamethrower. I'm pretty sure that their only real weakness was fire, cut them up and then burn them. I'm sure I remember them screaming in pain when they got burnt. Plus like I said, SM said they were vulnerable to fire, though I doubt that qualifies as 100% canon until it appears within continuity. I literally haven't read these books since about 2009, so I can't say for sure.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: I dunno, they only burned vampires after cutting them off, Because the individual pieces kept moving about. I don't remember any vampire being burnt directly.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I hope she introduces Hunters, as well as the Children of the Moon.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: hunters seem impossible, but I wouldn't mind a real werewolf solo'ing the cullens..

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I thought so too, but the possibility of enhanced humans via mysticism or science [a la Alexander Anderson] seems possible. Any human would stand 0 chance.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@rogueshadow:

Almost all of the Vampires encountered were infected, not born, they began as humans. I'm basically trying to say that Thor hasn't dealt with a telepath yet so we can't predict how he would react to this, especially one who [as telepaths go] is fairly weak, without any feats against an individual as powerful as Thor. I'm tiring of this now because their is no resolution in sight, hopefully we'll see Thor face a telepath at some point so we can identify his response. I doubt it will be any time soon though, haven't heard of any upcoming tps in the MCU.

I don't think it would, they seemed to be intangible projections, almost holographic.

Edward has no offensive telepathic capability.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@rogueshadow:

Edward has no offensive telepathic capability.

That wasn't the debate, it was whether or not he could predict Thor's actions and therefore potentially dodge his lightning.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: Because:

one is a blunt force extended over a large area, when an arrow is a small precise weapon that applies pressure per square inch.

So by this logic, a bullet could kill Thor but he may survive a casual hit from a superhuman (class 50-100).

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: I find it hard to believe that Thor can take a boulder and a battering from one of Malekith Aether-empowered henchmen and he was still standing so an arrow to back of the head should do 0 damage IMO

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: a bullet can apply up to 30,000 psi just by being small and moving fast. This is an object with its mass dispersed over an area and its speculation what the object is made of, it's mass, and if the feat wasn't affected by the gravity field which would all make it less impressive.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: Same concept different result in pressure. Thor's been stabbed by Loki and jumped out of the way of machine gun fire.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@supersaiyan_danger said:

@perethorn: So Hulk's soloing a person who he can't even see? He did have trouble tagging an injured Black widow right?

Yes he does solo him. There isn't a single combative paragraph in the Twilight Books minus the poorly explain battle in Eclipse. There are almost Zero combat feats to be taken from them.

Thor stomps him

Hulk Stomps him.

Iron Man Murder stomps him.

Any of the two three could solo.

Captain America might win, most likely wouldn't.

widow and hawkeye don't matter.

This, although Cap would probably lose from everything I'm reading here. (Never read books or seen movies because my wife is awesome and doesn't like that sh*t)

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: How do you know that? There is nowhere its ever stated its different from "random metal" and it's something most Thor fans try to defend his case about.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

@dorukesin: That's stupid. Hulk obviously showed control at the end of 2003 and 2008, but in the Avengers he conveniently shows control in a day or so? Pfft.

In fairness it was heavily implied at the end of the Incredible Hulk when Banner is meditating, he opens his eyes which are revealed to be green, showing he had garnered control over the Hulk. 2003 Hulk isn't in the MCU.

Why isn't 2003 Hulk in the MCU?

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark hits him with a tank missile.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 rogueshadow  Moderator

@monsterstomp: It just isn't, the 2008 version is a reboot because Ang Lee f*cked up, although I actually liked it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MonsterStomp

@rogueshadow: I actually preferred Ang's version. But at the end of Ang's Hulk, Bruce was in Colombia or somewhere likely, which is where it seemed to pick up from in 2008.