#1 Edited by ScorpioBloodhat (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Each team is given two days to prep and provided thorough knowledge of their opposition before they are placed on opposite sides of an un-populated Manhattan Island. All standard versions of the characters, unless otherwise specified, with their regular powers/abilities and gear. Assume all characters are actually focused and determined to win. The battle is to see which team can disable, through whatever means, the other, and will go on until one team wins and one loses.

Team A: Captain America, Deathstroke, Daredevil, MoonKnight, Taskmaster, Bane, Hawkeye, Lady Shiva, Iron Fist, Elektra

Team B: Batman, Black Panther, The Punisher, Deadpool, The Green Arrow (Connor Hawke), Bullseye, Blade, Mr. X, Logan (no adamantium), Cassandra Cain

And also each team has four T-800's to use as they please.

#2 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

You've given a team consisting of Batman and BP two days prep.

Batman builds weapons for every enemy and BP flies to wakanda carries tonnes of vibranium weapons back

You get where i'm going with this

#3 Posted by ScorpioBloodhat (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: I said they're only allowed their standard gear. The prep time only enables them to devise tactics and strategies to take down their opponents and to train accordingly. they're not allowed to bring anything extra into the fight, just what they have and what they can use from their environment. I should specify they are also given detailed maps of Manhattan and told where they will be placed at the beginning of the battle, but not where the other team will be.

#4 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

@202122: I said they're only allowed their standard gear. The prep time only enables them to devise tactics and strategies to take down their opponents and to train accordingly. they're not allowed to bring anything extra into the fight, just what they have and what they can use from their environment. I should specify they are also given detailed maps of Manhattan and told where they will be placed at the beginning of the battle, but not where the other team will be.

sorry in that case

Team A easily

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team B wins with ease.

#6 Posted by ScorpioBloodhat (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons? How do you think the battle would unfold?

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

Reasons? How do you think the battle would unfold?

Connor could take on Hawkeye, Wolverine takes on Captain, Batman takes on Moon Knight, Deadpool takes on Daredevil (that would be a good fight), Bullseye takes on Deathstroke (another good fight), and the rest, I don't know what would happen.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of the more even team battles I think I've ever seen. I was leaning towards team A because of, what I think, is slightly superior skills. Then I noticed Cass on team B and I'm conflicted. Punisher seems to be a weak spot in H2H but will bring the best weaponry and might get a kill or two. Daredevil could possibly stop him though. Cass will need to be double teamed and they have the t-800s to take out.

Going with team B because of Batman, Panther and Punisher's strategy plus four top tier martial artists in Batman, Panther, Connor, and Cass.

Nice call NOT using the useless idiot that is Oliver Queen.