#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ladd Russo: Shotgun

Daredevil: Billy Clubs

Storm Shadow: Bow and Arrows, Submachine Gun, Twin Katanas, Throwing Knives, Shurikens

Snake Eyes: Submachine gun, Twin Katanas, Shurikens, Throwing Knives, 3 Smoke Grenades, 3 Frag Grenades

Battlefield

Scenario

Both Teams have that one guy who takes sports to serious. In this ice game it was a tie score. 1 guy on your team just cant stand that at all! Lets take it out on your opponent. Good thing that guy has a partner to back him up (or dragged into his stupid fight...)

Choose 1 of your guys In Character

Choose 1 of your guys Blood Lusted

Stadium filled with Civilians

No BFR

KO or Death.

Perks

Number 1 Fan: You get the whole Hockey Team to back you up! Thats 10 guys with Pads and Sticks! Blood Lusted! As well 20 Fans with Beer Bottles!

Trick Shot: You get Unlimited Grenade Like Exploding Pucks to use.

Penalty Box: Pick one guy on your foes team to be place in time out for 3 minuets.

Anybody who needs votes please ask at the end of your debates. Give shout outs for votes. First to reach 5 votes wins! If cannot reach 5 Votes then I will call it.

#2 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: For "Penalty Box," does the debater with the perk get to choose which of their opponent's characters gets put in the box? Because that seems a little overpowered to me. I'd like it more if the debater who was losing a character for three minutes got to pick which one had to sit.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Pick the new and improve Number 1 Fan Perk and still have a numbers advantage. Or the Unlimited Exploding Pucks to lay down endless Explosive damage. Or pick the P Box perk your self if you like it that much :).

#4 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

I'll take DD bloodlusted and Ladd in character (since Ladd is always bloodlusted)

I pick penalty box perk.

Esquire can make his case first.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: @Esquire: You must pick a character to put in the box for time out. ;)

#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Snake Eyes.

#7 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@CadenceV2: Snake Eyes.

Dang it. :P

I'll take Trick Shot for my perk, and make Storm Shadow bloodlusted. (Clarification: I'm assuming bloodlusted just means won't hesistate to kill. If it disrupts their mental state, I'll give it to Snake Eyes.)

Okay, for my strategy, Storm Shadow will use his sensational speed to play keep away, delaying confrontation as long as possible to avoid a 2-on-1. He'll be able to use his Ninja stealth skills to hide from Ladd, who has no enhanced senses. Daredevil will be able to detect him with Radar Sense, but his options are either try to keep up with Storm Shadow and leave Russo behind, or stay with Russo and sacrifice most of his speed and agility. Ladd isn't slow, per se, but he has few showing of speed. He mostly walks up to his enemies and then kills them in brutal fashion. So Storm Shadow will be ghosting around the arena, staying out of sight amid the fans. With no explosives, the only option Slacker's team has to scatter the crowd is scaring them with shotgun blasts. This will only help Storm Shadow, as the panicked crowd will just provide an even more chaotic environment for him to disappear in, and the screams of terror will only make it more difficult for DD to track him.

If Daredevil chooses to separate from Russo and chase Storm Shadow on his own, Tommy will circle back through the crowd until he's within ~70 feet of Ladd. He'll then throw a volley of exploding hockey pucks at the sadist. Ladd is a cocky idiot who wouldn't hesitate to tank hits from what he thinks are mere hockey pucks. He could just laugh them off, if they really were hockey pucks. What he has no way of knowing is that the pucks will explode, turning him into a puddle off gore. Storm Shadow's accuracy with thrown weapons will make this an easy thing for him to do, and he won't hesitate to use the explosives even with civilians around, thanks to his bloodlust.

On the off chance that Russo isn't killed by the explosions, Storm Shadow will end what's let of him with a burst from his submachine gun. He has enough accuracy to shoot through multiple cables with one burst, from a moving car. A dazed, incapacitated person at 50 feet will be no issue.

At this point it will be 1-on-1, Storm Shadow vs Daredevil. But at least a couple minutes have probably elapsed, so Storm Shadow will continue to stall. He'll use his speed and stealth to continue retreating through the crowd, throwing explosives whenever DD shows himself. Even if Daredevil somehow manages to close the distance, Storm Shadow's comparable stats, skill, and superior gear will be enough to let him easily last the 30 seconds or so necessary to let Snake Eyes join the fight. Then it's two ninjas with the stats, skill, and gear to keep up with DD one-on-one vs Matt, and his bloodlust won't help him when both of the ninjas have no qualms about killing.

#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: I'll reply soon. Going to see a movie.

#9 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Half way done. Are you ready for the animal that is me? LOL

But no seriously almost done. I've just been a bit busy lately

#10 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: No worries, take as much time as you need.

#11 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright with Snake Eyes in the box for the first 3 minutes DD and Ladd should be able to overwhelm him. DD could evade Storm Shadow's weaponry. It wouldn't be the first time he had to deal with a heavy artillery or someone who had the long ranged advantaged. I'd say I send DD to chase Storm Shadow as he tried to play keep away. I have no doubt that DD could get close.

Behold the speed of DD!

As shown in the scans above DD is more then capable of evading most if not all of Storm Shadow's weaponry and close in. He was ale to evade the likes of Doc Ock's arms and dodge machine gunfire at point blank range as I've shown.

DD should also have the advantage in agility enough so that he could get close and bring hell upon Storm Shadow.

See here as he can keep up with Spider-Man's flips and kicks. DD has more then enough exp with agile enemies and firearms to be more then enough trouble for Storm Shadow.

I stand by that DD could close in on Storm Shadow. Also who said Ladd would be standing still as DD chased/fought Storm Shadow. DD should be more then skilled to get Storm Shadow's full attention

Also the crowd may scatter from Ladd's gunfire but don't expect Ladd to just be standing still, as soon as DD chases after Storm Shadow Ladd will follow. Ladd may not be as fast as DD or Storm Shadow but he more then enough exp against faster and stronger enemies. He should be able to keep up with the two as they fight and lay down support fire for DD.

Ladd in general is also very agile and capable of squaring off and defeating bullet timers.

As shown in the video. Ladd was able to shrug off a hit that put craters in the ground and tipped cars over. He was able to do a leaping shotgun shot and it seemed to be heading for Graham's until it was blocked. But Storm Shadow would be far to caught up with DD to evade Ladd's fire and to busy with DD to throw his hockey pucks at him. Also as you can see in the the video Ladd was easily evading the wrench as it spun at him and was also able to leap high enough to grab a rope hanging from the celing.

I'll make a better case for Ladd after your reply.

#12 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Behold the speed of DD!

I see your displays of dodging machine gun fire and other bullets at close range, deflecting bullets, dodging lasers, dodging gunfire from helicopters, and I match Every. Single. One.

Not only can he do the same feats, in most cases he does them better. He not only dodges multiple trained Spetnatz Soldiers, he does it in a tight hallway. He dodges pistol fire from a trained marksmen after catching a knife thrown by another trained fighter, with enough ease to taunt his opponents and not lose the file he's holding in his mouth. He dodges bullets so easily he doesn't even consider them dangerous. Nice speed-blitz in that scan, too (#4). He deflects multiple bullets at close range from a trained marksman, and then he deflects four bullets while carrying on a conversation. He doesn't just dodge one laser/optic blast, he dodges nine, while closing the distance on a trained markswoman who wants to kill him. He dodges gunfire not just from a guy with a rifle who happens to be in a helicopter, but from the helicopter itself, which is armed with twin chainguns. Oh, and he dodged some high tech tasers, too. Just cause I had it on hand.

A couple of other feats just to demonstrate his speed and agility: He makes a group of Joes look foolish by acrobatically getting past them, and he can move so fast he's gone by the time his flashbang dissipates.

And just because several of your scans involve radar sense, here's a little talent Tommy possesses.

So the moral of the story is this. Not only can Storm Shadow do everything Daredevil can do, he can do most of the agility stuff even better. Especially seeing how much better equipped he is than DD, closing the distance won't be so easy.

As shown in the scans above DD is more then capable of evading most if not all of Storm Shadow's weaponry and close in. He was ale to evade the likes of Doc Ock's arms and dodge machine gunfire at point blank range as I've shown.

But Storm Shadow can still toss pucks behind him with no remorse, forcing Daredevil to avoid the explosions and navigate around the destroyed and collapsed environment the explosives will cause. He may not get hurt by them, but they'll still slow him down.

DD should also have the advantage in agility enough so that he could get close and bring hell upon Storm Shadow.

As I've shown above, Tommy can match or beat his agility feats. He's never tangled with anyone as fast as Spider-Man, but only because nobody like that exists in his universe. Against everything they've both faced, Storm Shadow has the advantage.

I stand by that DD could close in on Storm Shadow. Also who said Ladd would be standing still as DD chased/fought Storm Shadow. DD should be more then skilled to get Storm Shadow's full attention. Also the crowd may scatter from Ladd's gunfire but don't expect Ladd to just be standing still, as soon as DD chases after Storm Shadow Ladd will follow. Ladd may not be as fast as DD or Storm Shadow but he more then enough exp against faster and stronger enemies. He should be able to keep up with the two as they fight and lay down support fire for DD.

If you remember my scans, Storm Shadow was deflecting bullets while engaged in conversation. Or he can just dodge the bullets, since he has literally no fear of them. In fact, since he has no fear of them, Ladd may not even attack him at all. Russo has stated multiple times that he only likes killing people who don't expect it to happen, not those who aren't afraid of him/afraid to die. But even if he does shoot at Storm Shadow, it will accomplish nothing. However, since he's trying to shoot/keep up with the Thomas, that means that there will be a line of sight between them. This gives Storm Shadow the opportunity to kill him with his gun or hockey pucks. In the video you posted, (which I was going to post to prove this very point), Ladd was unable to react to the bullet that Graham hit back at him (4:20). It cut his face, and he didn't have time to even attempt to get out of the way. So what makes you think he can dodge bullets? Storm Shadow has a submachine gun, after all.

As shown in the video. Ladd was able to shrug off a hit that put craters in the ground and tipped cars over.

Not the way I see it (3:40). The attack that makes the crater doesn't connect with Ladd at all. He looks down in front of him in surprise, and then the displaced ground slowly lifts him up. Not a durability feat at all.

He was able to do a leaping shotgun shot and it seemed to be heading for Graham's until it was blocked. But Storm Shadow would be far to caught up with DD to evade Ladd's fire and to busy with DD to throw his hockey pucks at him.

Even assuming DD can catch him, which I've shown is unlikely, he can deflect bullets while in the middle of a conversation. Added to that is his agility, which is more than enough to dodge a bullet while in melee combat with someone else. And he needs a mere instant of separation to throw a puck, which his speed and agility can easily grant him.

Also as you can see in the the video Ladd was easily evading the wrench as it spun at him and was also able to leap high enough to grab a rope hanging from the celing.

But at 3:40, he wasn't able to react to Graham whacking his gun out of the way with his wrench, and he didn't even move during Spector's leaping smash attack. And the biggest issue that he'll have is his arrogance and willingness to tank attacks. At 4:48, he casually tosses his shotgun away and stands still, waiting for Graham to attack him. He doesn't try to block or dodge as Spector buries his wrench into Russo's leg. The problem is, Storm Shadow has a sword, so if he hits a limb he'll cut right through. And if Russo tries to tank a hockey puck, he'll end up as a smear on the ice. And above all, he already showed that he lacks the reflexes to react to a bullet, and Storm Shadow can fire accurately from a moving car. Shooting while in midair or the like won't phase him. Once Russo's taken a couple of bullets, he won't be a factor, and Storm Shadow can easily delay Matt long enough for Snake Eyes to enter the battle.

#13 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Behold the speed of DD!

I see your displays of dodging machine gun fire and other bullets at close range, deflecting bullets, dodging lasers, dodging gunfire from helicopters, and I match Every. Single. One.

Not only can he do the same feats, in most cases he does them better. He not only dodges multiple trained Spetnatz Soldiers, he does it in a tight hallway. He dodges pistol fire from a trained marksmen after catching a knife thrown by another trained fighter, with enough ease to taunt his opponents and not lose the file he's holding in his mouth. He dodges bullets so easily he doesn't even consider them dangerous. Nice speed-blitz in that scan, too (#4). He deflects multiple bullets at close range from a trained marksman, and then he deflects four bullets while carrying on a conversation. He doesn't just dodge one laser/optic blast, he dodges nine, while closing the distance on a trained markswoman who wants to kill him. He dodges gunfire not just from a guy with a rifle who happens to be in a helicopter, but from the helicopter itself, which is armed with twin chainguns. Oh, and he dodged some high tech tasers, too. Just cause I had it on hand.

A couple of other feats just to demonstrate his speed and agility: He makes a group of Joes look foolish by acrobatically getting past them, and he can move so fast he's gone by the time his flashbang dissipates.

And just because several of your scans involve radar sense, here's a little talent Tommy possesses.

So the moral of the story is this. Not only can Storm Shadow do everything Daredevil can do, he can do most of the agility stuff even better. Especially seeing how much better equipped he is than DD, closing the distance won't be so easy.

But Storm Shadow can still toss pucks behind him with no remorse, forcing Daredevil to avoid the explosions and navigate around the destroyed and collapsed environment the explosives will cause. He may not get hurt by them, but they'll still slow him down.

As I've shown above, Tommy can match or beat his agility feats. He's never tangled with anyone as fast as Spider-Man, but only because nobody like that exists in his universe. Against everything they've both faced, Storm Shadow has the advantage.

I stand by that DD could close in on Storm Shadow. Also who said Ladd would be standing still as DD chased/fought Storm Shadow. DD should be more then skilled to get Storm Shadow's full attention. Also the crowd may scatter from Ladd's gunfire but don't expect Ladd to just be standing still, as soon as DD chases after Storm Shadow Ladd will follow. Ladd may not be as fast as DD or Storm Shadow but he more then enough exp against faster and stronger enemies. He should be able to keep up with the two as they fight and lay down support fire for DD.

If you remember my scans, Storm Shadow was deflecting bullets while engaged in conversation. Or he can just dodge the bullets, since he has literally no fear of them. In fact, since he has no fear of them, Ladd may not even attack him at all. Russo has stated multiple times that he only likes killing people who don't expect it to happen, not those who aren't afraid of him/afraid to die. But even if he does shoot at Storm Shadow, it will accomplish nothing. However, since he's trying to shoot/keep up with the Thomas, that means that there will be a line of sight between them. This gives Storm Shadow the opportunity to kill him with his gun or hockey pucks. In the video you posted, (which I was going to post to prove this very point), Ladd was unable to react to the bullet that Graham hit back at him (4:20). It cut his face, and he didn't have time to even attempt to get out of the way. So what makes you think he can dodge bullets? Storm Shadow has a submachine gun, after all.

As shown in the video. Ladd was able to shrug off a hit that put craters in the ground and tipped cars over.

Not the way I see it (3:40). The attack that makes the crater doesn't connect with Ladd at all. He looks down in front of him in surprise, and then the displaced ground slowly lifts him up. Not a durability feat at all.

He was able to do a leaping shotgun shot and it seemed to be heading for Graham's until it was blocked. But Storm Shadow would be far to caught up with DD to evade Ladd's fire and to busy with DD to throw his hockey pucks at him.

Even assuming DD can catch him, which I've shown is unlikely, he can deflect bullets while in the middle of a conversation. Added to that is his agility, which is more than enough to dodge a bullet while in melee combat with someone else. And he needs a mere instant of separation to throw a puck, which his speed and agility can easily grant him.

Also as you can see in the the video Ladd was easily evading the wrench as it spun at him and was also able to leap high enough to grab a rope hanging from the celing.

But at 3:40, he wasn't able to react to Graham whacking his gun out of the way with his wrench, and he didn't even move during Spector's leaping smash attack. And the biggest issue that he'll have is his arrogance and willingness to tank attacks. At 4:48, he casually tosses his shotgun away and stands still, waiting for Graham to attack him. He doesn't try to block or dodge as Spector buries his wrench into Russo's leg. The problem is, Storm Shadow has a sword, so if he hits a limb he'll cut right through. And if Russo tries to tank a hockey puck, he'll end up as a smear on the ice. And above all, he already showed that he lacks the reflexes to react to a bullet, and Storm Shadow can fire accurately from a moving car. Shooting while in midair or the like won't phase him. Once Russo's taken a couple of bullets, he won't be a factor, and Storm Shadow can easily delay Matt long enough for Snake Eyes to enter the battle.

Alright first off when I was speaking of Ladd taking a shot that put craters in the ground. I was talking about 4:53 on the video above. Graham clearly smashes his wrench into Ladd and Ladd is able to simply shrug it off and toss him back into the wall. The video clearly shows Graham has displayed superhuman strength enough so to put craters in the ground when using the wrench and Ladd was hardly fazed by the hit. Also it should be noted you said Ladd took the hit in the leg. Which is false in the video it is clearly shown Graham hit Ladd in the rib cage and made a rather nasty indent.

Also Ladd cannot dodge bullets but he is more then capable of going toe to toe with bullet timer and doing other things at bullet speed. Though he does it sometimes Ladd does not constantly throw his weapon down. All this can be proven in this fight.

Skip to 16:38 and watch to 18:13 and

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/baccano-episode-10-english-dubbed

As seen in the video he was able to go one one with someone who could deflect bullets and he didn't throw away his shotgun.

He also gets is beating that same enemy here.

Skip to 07:09 and watch to 9:10 or so

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/baccano-episode-11-english-dubbed

I'll admit Ladd did play head games with her but I still consider it impressive he was able to knock around a girl in close range who was deflecting bullets.

Now I shall give you an scene from the Baccano! novels. I'll put out the feats I believe to be impressive. (My words will be like this)

START READING

Ladd had been walking towards Huey a moment ago, but he had changed his trajectory with amazing speed and approached the warden instead.

“Don’t butt in.” His voice made even the warden weak at the knees. “Alright, so you’re not blocking my way, but you’re butting into my line of sight. Your plans are butting in. Your voice. Your existence. Butting in way way way too much. Stop butting in, you asshole.”

Ladd’s words filled the warden’s eardrums, and in the next moment, a powerful pain filled his body.

His wrist.

Before he realized that he couldn’t feel his hand, he found himself staring down the muzzle of a rifle. The rifle he had been holding a moment ago.

“Oooo, your rifle’s a great gift, thanks.”

And the warden finally understood what happened. Ladd had wrenched the rifle from his hands.

Ladd didn’t even give the warden time to scream at his mutilated hand. “Now that I’ve thanked you, die!” He pulled the trigger.

The gunshot reverberated in the cell. Even Firo, who was used to this sound, cringed.

--- This guy…

At the same time, an unimaginable amount of blood splattered in all directions.

The trigger was pulled right in front of his face, but the warden was still conscious, and conscious that he had lost his right ear.

The warden made a half-turn with his body and then flopped, unconscious, down to the cold floor.

The reason he fainted wasn’t fear or pain; it was more direct. The bullet that whistled by his head blasted out his eardrums and sent such a violent shock through his brain that he passed out.

(As shown above Ladd had enough hand speed to tear a rifle from a man's hand before he realized it.)

No one knew when he would wake. The three other assassins around him roused themselves and surrounded Ladd, each from a different direction.

Firo assessed the situation. They didn’t immediately pounce on Ladd, but took a step back. This way, they would have ample space to move.

Ladd exuded a strange aura. It was demonic, but in a way, also somehow pure and innocent. If words could materialize from thin air, eighty percent of the air in the cell wouldn’t be air any longer, but the word “KILL.”

Stranger still, Ladd was leaving himself open – but the feeling in the cell was that although Ladd could leave his back open to you, if you actually tried to make any moves, the rifle would immediately be pointed at your face.

Ladd was the only one who seemed relaxed in a room on edge. He gave a twisted laugh and prodded the fallen warden with his foot. “Ha! I was joking about dying, you rascals – just joking. I don’t really want to use up my energy on you. It would be a waste.”

He started to laugh, his face lifted towards the feeling. Across from him was Dragon, and he had an uncertain smile on his face. “Hey you…what are you –”

“Okay, you shut it!” Ladd interrupted Dragon and aimed the rifle at him. “I get it. Even though I don’t know you, I get it. Don’t talk – shut up. Shut it, or I’ll have you kissing the ground too.”

“What…”

“Silence is golden, right? But I’ve seen your type in novels, musicals, and my own experiences too, many many times. Guys who keep flapping their traps and saying stuff like ‘You’re about to die so I’ll send you to hell with a gift’ or something, and leave themselves open to attack. The situation is still volatile, and anyone can gain the upper hand, but the worse the situation, the more these guys just seem to love jawing on and on. Well, to be honest, I guess I’m that type too! So, what’s the word, yeah, I don’t want to hear anything out of you, got it? I’ve already heard it millions of times, so shut it. Swallow the gift you were gonna send, and you can choke to death like a good boy.”

Dragon didn’t back down at this and instead showed his sharp teeth.

All through this, Firo’s eyes were wide with amazement, but Huey was still watching Ladd with a kind of mild interest.

Then, a deep voice boomed from the shadow behind Dragon.

“Dragon, let me deal with this one.” It was the huge African American, Gig.

“I didn’t give it my all last time. Not giving my all to an opponent is rude.” Gig lunged towards Ladd.

--- He’s fast.

Firo watched Gig and felt surprise overtake him. Gig had unimaginable speed, and swept towards Ladd like a gale.

--- He’s totally different from that time in the dining hall.

The big man was clearly adept at martial arts, and shot towards Ladd’s knees like a low cannon ball.

The rifle resting on the floor did not move.

Gig smiled, confident of victory. But then –

The rifle fell with a clatter to the floor.

(I'll already stop you here. Yes Ladd dropped his rifle which I'll give you that. You don't even have to say anything)

“!?”

Gig saw Ladd take one graceful step back. In the next moment, Gig saw a fist coming towards his face.

By the time Gig realized that this was Ladd’s upper cut, the fist was already approaching…approaching…

“All for nothing!”

Ladd, weaponless, looked down at Gig, whose nose was completely punched in. “Speaking of rude, it’s bad manners to get punched when you’re attacking!”

(See here Ladd enough skill to flatten a man's face with one punch and was able to beat a martial artist with his boxing skill)

The small Caucasian man and Dragon both cursed under their breath. “You asshole….” “You….”

Ladd just gave a yawn as is bored.

“So, what is it that you wanna say?”

“Who the hell are you? We –”

“Oh, shaddup.” Ladd cut Dragon off and continued casually, as if chatting to friends. “Okay, I’m totally not interested in who you are or what you’re made of. No interest – hence shut up. You may have godlike powers and can blow my head off just by cursing, but shut up anyways.”

As he spoke, Ladd seemed to have left himself open, and the two assassins both leapt forwards.

The small man dived for the rifle on the floor, and Dragon aimed with bared teeth for Ladd’s throat like a rabid dog.

“Whether you want to discuss your past, your present, your modus operandi, your hostility towards me, you self-satisfaction, incantations, legends –”

Ladd kept talking but moved without missing a beat, moved brutally.

As if the two assassins had been enchanted by Ladd’s words, they seemed to slow. Ladd swung a right towards Dragon. Dragon’s expression looked like he was saying “Bring it on!” and opened his mouth at Ladd’s approaching hand.

His mouth was opened so wide that his jaw unhinged behind his ear. Like a hound, he snapped his mouth shut just short of swallowing Ladd’s fist.

The bones in Ladd’s hand were crushed under this enormous pressure, but Ladd didn’t seem to mind at all.

(He isn't fazed when his hand is crushed.)

They seemed locked unmoving in this pose for a moment, then a crazed smiled appeared on Ladd’s face.

He twisted his torso and legs as if stretching, and then let out all the power he was building up.

“--- tell me next time I kill you.”

The small man had managed to get the rifle, but as he heard Ladd’s challenge, he saw a shadow descend upon him.

It was Dragon’s face, wide-eyed with surprise.

Ladd was using Dragon, who had his teeth clamped over Ladd’s fist, as a boxing glove. Ladd’s full force fell on the small man’s head.

“…? That’s it?”

(Ladd uses a man as a boxing glove and still has enough power to knock out a man with one punch)

After Ladd took out the four Felix Walkens, a strange silence gripped the room.

Huey, who had been looking on quietly from the beginning, now had a question. “Hmm…the Felix Walken assassin team, so easily defeated by one man? Quiet exceptional.”

Ladd saw Huey watching him and balled his bloody hand into a fist and gave another carnivorous grin. “What’re you muttering about there? Practicing how to plead for your life?”

Huey only smiled at this. “Oh, I’m just rather interested in you.”

In response to Huey’s smile, Ladd’s smile got even wider.

Firo, completely left out, stood with his back to the wall where he could see both men.

Huey spoke up again. “You – you were comparing yourself to the ticking crocodile.”

“Yup, that’s what I said.”

STOP

I'll give you more DD stuff on my next reply and my complete strategy.

#14 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright first off when I was speaking of Ladd taking a shot that put craters in the ground. I was talking about 4:53 on the video above.

Oh, gotcha. I thought you meant he'd tanked the actual shot that put the crater in the ground. But yes, that's a very impressive feat of durability against blunt trauma. The problem is, Storm Shadow won't use blunt trauma. He has a sword, which is a much different weapon from a wrench, and he'll probably just shoot Ladd since he's bloodlusted. And we already saw a bullet both hit and slice through Ladd. Admittedly it was only his cheek, but it still shows that his cutting resistance isn't as good as his blunt force durability.

Also it should be noted you said Ladd took the hit in the leg. Which is false in the video it is clearly shown Graham hit Ladd in the rib cage and made a rather nasty indent.

Huh, the first 4 times I watched that video I though it was his leg. But you're right, it was his ribcage. My mistake.

Also Ladd cannot dodge bullets but he is more then capable of going toe to toe with bullet timer and doing other things at bullet speed.

As great as Ladd is, and as many great feats as he has, (which I know you've gone over later in your post), this right here is what ends the fight for Russo. He can't dodge bullets, and he's up against an expert marksman. Maybe he's even tough enough to take a bullet or two. But Storm Shadow has a submachine gun and he's wickedly accurate with it. A burst to the chest should kill even Ladd. Russo could hold his own in many scenarios, and if he were to go h2h with Storm Shadow, he'd put up a good fight. But he simply won't have the opportunity. Tommy can dance around his shotgun rounds with ease, and Ladd can't dodge Storm Shadow's projectiles. This really removes Ladd's effectiveness as a combatant in this fight.

Though he does it sometimes Ladd does not constantly throw his weapon down. All this can be proven in this fight. As seen in the video he was able to go one one with someone who could deflect bullets and he didn't throw away his shotgun. I'll admit Ladd did play head games with her but I still consider it impressive he was able to knock around a girl in close range who was deflecting bullets.

I didn't mean that he always discards his weapon, I was only pointing out that Ladd is arrogant and likes to do things like tank attacks in order to intimidate and humiliate his opponents. While it's very impressive that he can keep up with bullet timers, and indeed I think he could give an unarmed Storm Shadow a decent fight, I think that his arrogance will be his downfall. All it'll take is him not bothering to dodge one exploding puck, and he'll get splattered. And again, fighting bullet timers isn't the same as dodging bullets. He's great at close range, but he simply won't get the chance to fight at close range.

(As shown above Ladd had enough hand speed to tear a rifle from a man's hand before he realized it.)

A good feat, although Storm Shadow has the hand speed to catch a thrown knife, or to grab one from the hand of someone attacking him.

(I'll already stop you here. Yes Ladd dropped his rifle which I'll give you that. You don't even have to say anything)

I honestly don't expect Ladd to give up his gun against Storm Shadow. I just don't think that his gun will help him much, either. It certainly didn't do much to the other bullet timers he faced.

(See here Ladd enough skill to flatten a man's face with one punch and was able to beat a martial artist with his boxing skill) (He isn't fazed when his hand is crushed.) (Ladd uses a man as a boxing glove and still has enough power to knock out a man with one punch)

Beats a man whose speed was great enough for the story to comment on, too. Another very good feat. Shows a lot of strength and good pain tolerance, and his speed and skill are nothing ot be scoffed at. Even with his arrogant nature, he's a formidable combatant. Storm Shadow, though, has taken down his fair share of martial artists, including Snake Eyes and his apprentice Kamakura, both of whom have bullet-timing speed. A pure h2h confrontation between Ladd and Tommy would be interesting, although personal bias and incomplete knowledge of Russo's feats would still make me lean towards Storm Shadow. However, not only can SS down him from a distance, he has a sword as well. To give you an idea of just how good he is with a sword, here he is fighting a Yakuza member.

#15 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Get back with me reply when I wake up mate. This is fun its like which guy in white is better? But be prepared for my full strategy assault later! ;)

#16 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Get back with me reply when I wake up mate. This is fun its like which guy in white is better? But be prepared for my full strategy assault later! ;)

Correct Answer: Storm Shadow. Lol, but seriously, I'm really enjoying this debate. You've been very thorough so far. I look forward to witnessing your master plan!

#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job so far guys.

#18 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Sorry been busy as of late. I promise it'll be up tomorrow at sometime.

#19 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: No worries, I'm too busy to find time for a reply anyway. :P

#20 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Not trying to rush you, just making sure you haven't forgotten. :)

#21 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: You'll be pleased to know I'm half way finished with my reply. Just need a bit more time.

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Lucky for both of you between my Job, School, and Family Im extending you to Thursday night. 24 hours to tommorow.

#23 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: What a generous man. <3

@slacker the hacker: If you've got anything more to say, get it up!

#24 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: I'm sorry but I'm having some family issues so I'm dropping out.

#25 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: I'm sorry to hear that. You made a solid debate, and I had a great time. Thanks for a fun match! I hope your issues get worked out easily.

#26 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like this one has come to a close as well.

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: GL with that man.