TV TRNY: Serpinethegreen VS Nerdchore(VOTE)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• 13 Character Points
  • Earn Perks In Different Ways Detailed Down Below
  • Standard Gear(Unless Specified)
  • EU Material Allowed As Long As It Does Not OP The Character
  • Everyone Starts In Character/Morals On(Unless Specified)
  • Morals Off = In Character, But Willing To Kill & Ignore Collateral Damage
  • Perfect Teamwork = Morals Majority Rules
  • Full Knowledge = Full Wiki Knowledge + Perks & Power Ups
  • Mind Rape Immunity = Only Protects Against Mind Rape & Mind Control, Not Against Other Mental Abilities
  • Humans = Meta Humans & Humans, Mutants Do Not Count
  • TEAM WORK IS A MAJOR FACTOR
  • Characters In Combos Will Work Well Together & Get Along
  • Speed Cap(Combat, Travel, & Projectiles) = Mach 25(Reentry Speeds)
  • No Vehicles(Unless Specified)
  • No Soul Rape Or Soul Control
  • No Reality Warping
  • No BFR, All Characters & Fodder Must Remain On The Battlefield
  • No Time Manipulation
  • No Info Digging Of Any Kind, Or Future Sight During Prep
  • No Mind Reading During Prep Or Spying On The Other Team During Prep
  • No Telefrag, Or Inside Energy Bombs/TK Brain Pop Type Moves
  • No Power Copying, Or Power Negation
  • No Clones(Fake Illusion Clones Are OK)
  • No Summoning Help Or Gear
  • No Matter Manipulating Above FMA Level
  • No Hax Magic Like Curses Or Turning People Into Frogs
  • No Prep Devices More Powerful Than DCAU Wonder Woman
  • No Massively Powering Up Through Prep
  • NO: No Fantasy Limit Horsepoop
  • Pokemon Are Anime Only(No Manga) & No Mega Forms(Unless Specified)
  • FMA Is Brotherhood & Manga
  • Naruto Is Pre Shippuden/Anime/Manga/Movies/Fillers
  • All Force-fields Can Be Taxed(No Unbreakable Force-fields)
  • All Mind/Illusion/Genjutsu Powers Are Under The Same Umbrella When It Comes To Resistance
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield(Unless Specified)
  • Use Common Sense, This Is High Tier, But NO OP Shenanigans
  • Do Not Debate The Semantics Of The Rules, The Rules Are In Place To Keep Everyone At Certain Power Limits
  • I Tried To Leave Out Any Characters That Were Way Too Powerful
  • If anything is over or underpriced let me know and I will make adjustments.

Serpinethegreen: To Fight Monsters...

Team:

• Mutos (8)
  • Gypsy Danger (5)

Perks:

• Screw Mainstream(Extra 2 Points)
  • Perfect Teamwork(1)
  • Mind Rape Immunity(1)

Nerdchore: Azarath Metrion...ZINTHOS!

Team:

• Raven(No White Raven Mode Or Trigon) Teen Titans 10
  • CW Weather Wizard(Composite) 2
  • Hawkgirl DCAU 1

Perks:

• DC(2 Extra Points)
  • Perfect Teamwork (1)
  • Morals Off (1)

=================================================================

Map: Volcano Lake: Cuicocha, Ecuador

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Teams Start 50 Miles Apart On Opposite Sides Of The Lake
  • Lake Is 20 Miles Wide & 50 Yards Deep
  • Small Islands In The Lake Are Around 200 Square Yards Each
  • Map Is 100 Square Miles
  • Both Teams Are Semi Hidden(Mutos & Giypsy Are Big)
  • Weather: Daytime, Heavy Fog, Calm Weather
  • Serpine: Left Side
  • Nerdchore: Right Side

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@serpinethegreen I would prefer you go first since im new to this sort of thing. I'm also not in a rush so whenever you are ready :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

@nerdchore: You're Hidden among some trees he can't see you.

@serpinethegreen: You're near the mountain, you're team can still be seen once the other team reaches 100 feet of you due to the fact you're so big. Far away he can't see you. You're in a in valley below the mountain area. You're both 10 miles away from the lake.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nerdchore

@serpinethegreen: @lukehero: I'll go ahead and post then. please correct anything I need to fix as this is my first attempt. Also for the descriptions are we allowed to just post abilities from other sources? cause I did that....

Charcters: Raven. A founding member of the teen titans.

No Caption Provided

Powers: Raven is a half demon half human hybrid whose powers are driven by emotion.

• Soul-self: The basis of almost all of Raven's powers are derived from her soul-self. She is able to project her soul from her body into corporeal form, using it to interact with the physical world, affect others mentally, and to traverse through time-space. Her soul-self takes the form of a double of her own body, or more commonly, a large black raven. She is capable of changing it's shape and mass at will, and can alter her own appearance with her soul-self, like increasing her size or making her face hideous. She is able to project her soul-self into the minds of others to communicate, facilitate calm or to force people into submission with a devastating mental attack. Though normally composed of energy that is colored black, Raven's soul-self can change color depending on her emotional state, manifesting as red or white.
  • AdvancedTelekinesis: Raven can merge a small part of her soul-self into objects in order to take control of them, with the object essentially becoming an extension of her soul-self ;this may be the reason why she prefers to take control of inanimate objects rather than people. The limit to how much matter she is able to control is unknown, though it ranges well into hundreds of tons, allowing her to hurl city buses, mounds of rubble or even uprooting whole slabs of pavement. Whenever she takes control of something, it is covered in the same dark energy that composes her soul-self.
  • Telekinetic Constructs: With her soul-self able to be molded into any shape, Raven often creates simple domes or walls that acts as barriers against attack. She can project solid bolts to be used as projectiles, or a steady stream of solid force. She has been shown making razor sharp blades to cut through obstacles, claws that can restrain foes, and floating platforms to ride on.
  • Inter-Dimensional Travel: Raven's soul-self is able to envelop her (along with at least four other people) and travel to other dimensions, primarily Azarth. She can use this technique to travel vast distances on Earth, or to teleport by momentarily displacing herself and then re-appearing in another location. She can pass through walls and obstacles by simply teleporting past them, giving the illusion of intangibility. At times, Raven has been shown creating portals with her dark energy in order to travel, rather than utilizing her soul-self.
  • Empathy: The psionic ability to sense the emotions of others, allowing her to gain insight into their thoughts and intentions, and even experience their own feelings. This also enables her to sense the mental state of others, as she has stated that she would know if someone's mind had been tampered with. Raven can absorb the pain of others into her own body in order to induce rapid healing for them, and can heal herself by going into a trance of emotional calm. She can receive precognitive flashes of the future when exposed to extreme emotion. By using her empathy to guide her, she can track others with her soul-self. At one point, she had used this ability to empathically enter Robin's subconscious mind; therefore giving the two an unusually strong physic link afterwards.
  • Levitation: Raven can levitate off the ground and hover, without visible projection of her dark energy as is shown when she utilizes telekinesis. Her power is also sufficient to enable her to counter the gravitational pull of other planets.

I have a question about morals off raven. she cant access white cloak or trigon but she can still access her demon half?

Hawkgirl: A founding member of the justice league.

No Caption Provided

Powers:

Like all modern Thanagarians, Shayera Hol had a pair of wings growing from her back which allowed her to fly. As a Thanagarian, her physical strength, endurance and durability were also noticeably much greater than those of humans.

As a former member of the Thanagarian military, she had extensive training in tactics, military science, and personal combat skills. Additionally, her focus in espionage could make her a difficult opponent to track, and provided her teammates with an advantage when tracking villains.

Hawkgirl was incredibly skilled in martial arts. Single-handedly, she defeated four of the Green Lantern Corps members in hand-to-hand combat.

Hawkgirl carries a mace made of Nth Metal, which was disruptive to magical energies. She was skilled at wielding and throwing the mace accurately. Her mastery over the mace was shown when she was able to revive John Stewart after his heart stopped using electrical currents from the mace.

Despite her short fuse and often brutal M.O., Hawkgirl has a keen mind, as she regularly defeated Batman at chess.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Weather Wizard: A villain from the Flash tv series.

For this battle I will be using one brother i.e. the second one but using feats from both as per rules.

powers: the younger brother had atmokinesis, the ability to manipulate the weather, in his case mostly tornadoes and fog.

the older borther had atmokinesis, electrokinesis, aerokinesis, cryokinesis, and thermokinesis, able to summon lightning into his hand and shoot it out, or cause it to strike the ground from the sky. able to summon giant tidal waves, able to create powerful wind currents, and be able to summon hail or turn the air molecules to ice.

BATTLE PLAN: MY team has perfect teamwork and morals off. Hawkgirl's first priority will be to take wing and scout for the enemy. using her cunning skills in espionage and her training in the military. Hawkgirl will be able to pinpoint the other's location in the valley and then communicate back to the other two. Weathwizard will then create a giant tidal wave to hit that side of the island. Raven will use her telekinesis powers to cause an avalanche on the mountain near the valley where they are located. This will distract the team as well as hinder their movements from both sides My team will essentially be using guerilla warfare .Weather wizard will create a fog around the team and enemy keeping them from sight. Raven will begin using her powers to try to crush parts of gypsy danger or tear part off. Hawkgirl will be using the fog and her keen mind to attack the flying muto most likely going for weak spots like eyes and such. The team will attack then fly back and retreat into the fog and essentially start the tactics over again till they are worn down. raven should be able to lift a limb of a muto and use it to swipe at the other.

OVERALL: My team using perfect teamwork will use the elements and surprise tactics to hit and confuse the team while they begin taking down the team bit by bit.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I thought her demon half came from Trigon influence, if not then it's fine. I would just pepper in relevant feats and such to back up your claims. Youtube video links using hyperlink and gifs.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ill post vids tomorrow. According to what i read. Ahe can access her demon half that she recieved from trigon but i dont believe its all his influence

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero@serpinethegreen ugh all my videos disappeared.... sooo if you need me to provide videos. I will gladly do so since I found most of them. I don't want to go through the whole process of listing them all over again.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I'll have my post up either today or tomorrow (gonna watch godzilla / Pacific rim first)

A few questions thou

Question 1) Do you have any feats for raven linking her mind? And if so, has she done it in battle?

Question 2) Do you have any feats of raven lifting anything extremely heavy? (gipsy weighs nearly two thousand tons. The others weigh in the tens thousands of tons)

Question 3) Weather Wizard what's his best lightning feat? I just ask since every single one of my team can (and I think) have taken nukes which are considerably stronger than lightning on pretty much every conceivable way.

But like I said my post will be up soon enough. Just want some clarification.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By serpinethegreen

MUTO: MALE

FEATS:

• pulled a Russian typhoon class sub which weighs about 40 - 50 thousand tons.

WEIGHT :

• unknown arguably a fith or sixth of godzilla (conjecture) this puts him somewhere between 15 & 20 thousand tons.

HEIGHT:

• 61 meters

STRENGH :

• 50,000 tons ++

DURABILITY:

• Hit in the face with a train

• Took multiple hits from a 90,000 ton monster

• Unaffected by bullets

POWERS / ABILITIES :

FLIGHT :

• He has big F-off wings

• ECHOLOCATION : Used to communicate, find sources of radiation, and locate other mutos.

• ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE : A powerful emp capable of disabling electric apparatuses in a 5-mile-wide radius. There is no known limit.

MUTO: FEMALE

FEATS :

• Knocked Godzilla around 50+ feet with a single bull rush. Destroyed buildings by walking through them. Was hit with multiple high grade missiles with no effect.

WEIGHT:

• unconfirmed. She is arguably half of godzillas weight (conjecture) this puts her somewhere between 35 & 45 thousand tons.

HEIGHT :

• 91.4 meters

STRENGH :

• 50,000 tons +++ (she was confirmed as the stronger muto)

DURABILITY:

• Takes multiple missiles

• survived godzillasNuke breath

• Took hits from a 90,000 ton monster

POWERS / ABILITIES :

ECHOLOCATION :

• Used to communicate, find sources of radiation, and locate other mutos.

ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE :

• A powerful emp capable of disabling electric apparatuses in a 5-mile-wide radius. There is no known limit.

JAEGER : GIPSY DANGER

FEATS :

• Tanked an underwater nuke: The standard Nuclear bomb today is the equivalent of 300 kilo tons of TNT :(300,000 tons of TNT) HOWEVER: Since this is in the future, it could easily surpass the average. To put this in perspective.

The largest detonated Nuke was over 50 million tons (50 megatons) of TNT known as the Tsar bomba.

• Survived a 50,000 feet fall.

• Lifted an oil tanker which would weigh in the tens of thousands like a regular bat (this suggests that gipsy could lift far far more)

WEIGHT :

• 1980 tons

HEIGHT :

• 80 meters

STRENGH :

• 100,000+ tons (see oil tanker feat)

DURABILITY:

• Took hits from 3000 ton monsters

• Hit with nukes

• Survived a 50,000 foot fall

POWERS / ABILITIES :

• Emp immunity (phew)

• Two heavy duty plasma cannons

• Two massive chain swords

SCALING / CONJECTURE

Jaegers are built to approximate the human form and movement potential, as gipsy is 43 times taller than a human its stride is 43 times longer as well.

Average human running speed = 15 mph

Gipsy is 43 times bigger

43 × 15 = 645

Gipsy ergo runs at 645 mph

Average human Jogging speed = 4 mph

Gipsy is 43 times bigger

43 × 4 = 172

Gipsy ergo jogs at 172 mph

MY PLAN

Since I start just behind the mountains I think I'll use them to my advantage .

My team between them can lift well over 200 thousand tons. Now I'm not suggesting they lift the mountain (that would be silly) I am suggesting however since it's easier to push than lift (no they aren't pushing over the mountain) that they can push some of the mountain down creating avalanches.

I'm not expecting these avalanches to kill your team. I am however expecting them to restrict on foot movement.

Once the mountain is a little shorter, my Mutos will begin looking for your team both on foot (for now)

Gipsy on the other hand will be throwing rocks / boulders across the battle field (avoiding the mutos of course) if any of these hit your team they will surely die.

When my team has located yours they will unleash another emp (destroying any mechanical items you have)

The first to die: Weather Wizard

Not only physically the weakest but by far the slowest of your team and will be unable to outrun my mutos, and based on feats shown unlikely too hurt them either.

The second to die: Hawkgirl

physically the strongest on your team but has no durability feats to suggest she could survive an attack from a 50,000+ tonner. She has shown no feats to suggest she could do significantly more damage than an A grade military missile. And worst of all she's close combat, any of my team can swat her away like a fly and be done.

Last to die: Raven

She was obviously going to be the most difficult right from the start. Her strengh is the ability to fly, and the fact that she attacks at range. HOWEVER one hit is all I need. Gipsy has her chain swords for close / mid range, her plasma cannons for mid / long range and the boulders for mid

CONCLUSION: My team is far stronger, far more durable, and has way more fire power. My team only needs to hit your characters once. Whereas I'm not even sure if your team can hurt mine with thousands of hits.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nerdchore

@serpinethegreen: This video is a bit tricky and will change my battle plan. IN this video raven has the mark of trigon which is not allowed however she is later in a different episode shown to over come that power. so ill leave it up to you as to whether she can use the feats from this video. finding feats for her were harder than expected. I'm also going to be editing my battle plan.

Raven vids: these arn't youtube so ill just point out where in the video to watch for. starting at 9:55 to about 10:15

this one starts at 10:41 stops at 11:09, starts at 13:10 and ends at 13:25. starts at 14:25 ends at 14:35.

here are some videos for weather wizard"

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

Hmmm you should ask luke. I am after all debating against you (ergo I'm biased)

@lukehero: Is he allowed this feat? And more importantly does it break this rule:

"Telefrag, Or Inside Energy Bombs/TK Brain Pop Type Moves"

I only ask Since my character is gipsy danger rather than the pilots *using* gipsy. Heres my thinking taking into account this rule "No Vehicles(Unless Specified)" I noticed gipsy wasn't specified as simply a " vehicle " and yes I an well aware this may just be a technicality. I only bring it up because in many ways (prepare for some extreme reaching) gipsy is kind of a cyborg. She's made up of a hard metal external, and a soft squishy human internal. These humans aren't just operating a machine but linking there minds and becoming it. Of course I'll go with whatever you say.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: im fine with either way it goes. Just thought id check with you both first.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: @serpinethegreen:

You shouldn't be using feats where she has the mark of trigon, I realize that this feat she could probably do anyway, but for the purpose of having a clean debate you should take it out. Well I guess technically they can't attack the pilots with TK since it counts as inside of Gyspy Danger, but they can still use TK attacks directly on her like squeeze parts and TK push. If you are looking for Raven feats you can honestly find entire episodes on dailymotion.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Good deal. Dailymotion should have everything you need.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: thanks. I think im good for my first post then.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By serpinethegreen

@lukehero: @nerdchore:

Ok my posts up. Tell me what you think.

Oh...and my phones not letting me put up pictures so that's why their are none.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nerdchore

@serpinethegreen: @lukehero:

Your team is definitely much stronger than mine.

My counter arguments are:

your team is throwing rocks to try to him my team. Two of my team can fly and deflect or break boulders and carry my third teammate.

Weather wizard is creating fog and tsunamis to slow down their movement and protect my team from being seen.

Raven can do the job of keeping WW safe while also attacking gypsy danger tearing at parts of her to break her down. hawkgirl can swoop in from all sides and use her powerful mace to tear at parts raven has begun to tear apart. Using hit and run tactis my team can slowly began to take gypsy down and wear it out.

The mutos especially the female will be near impossible to put down. My plan here is to use combo attacks. WW uses lightning and storms as flashy distractions. hawkgirl as a fly to swoop around and raven using the momentum of their attacks to have them claw at themselves or the other muto. I realize this may seem impossible but the muto's were brawlers not strategic fighters. with their movement restricted and hawkgirl using her aerial tactics to drive the mutos near each other. raven can use the momentum of their swings at hawkgirl to swipe at each other. their claws and swipes will be able to do the damage that my team cannot. Hawkgirl can also attack the mutos eyes, limiting their ability to track my team.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

FOG

Hmmm it's worth noting my mutos have Echolocation. They don't need there eyes to see.

TEARING

It's worth noting Gipsy Danger body isn't just hard as all hell, but it is also airtight. Here are some facts backing this up: Takes nukes: Nothing leaks through. Submerged in water: No flooding. This means in order to rip it, you first have to destroy a bit of it. Since your team is using blunt force trauma and energy based attack however (two things ineffectual against gipsy) I don't see how you expect to accomplish this.

CARRYING TEAMATE

Who is carrying him? If it's raven you lose your mvp (unless you can provide proof she can carry him and fight). If it's Hawkgirl then that's great, I can litterly kill two birds with one stone..or boulder...or sword...or eat them since (Hawkgirl is a H2H fighter).

CLAWING THEMSELVES TO DEATH

I feel this one is obvious, but I'll give it a whirl. The mutos are living beings that can experience pain (not from you obviously) In what world is it likely they'll rip themselves apart looking for your characters? In all honesty your team are more like fleas than rivals to them, you ever see a dog kill itself looking for a flea? Of course not what actually happens is they: A) scratch a little (doing likely no harm too themselves) or B) use there mouth to bite the flea (which will 100% kill anyone on your team).

DESTROYING / DEFLECTING BOULDERS

Although I have no doubt some of your team van destroy/move Boulders. I doubt they have the necessary reaction time/power to stop/destroy one being throwed by a 80ft tall 100,000ton class robot. Ravens best feat you've shown is in the 100 of tons: she simply doesn't have the power to deal with the force the boulder has been thrown with. Hawkgirl equally could destroy a boulder: however again the force/impact of the hit would still knock her out/kill her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

FOG

Hmmm it's worth noting my mutos have Echolocation. They don't need there eyes to see.

Do they use echolocation just to find each other or to see in general?

TEARING

It's worth noting Gipsy Danger body isn't just hard as all hell, but it is also airtight. Here are some facts backing this up: Takes nukes: Nothing leaks through. Submerged in water: No flooding. This means in order to rip it, you first have to destroy a bit of it. Since your team is using blunt force trauma and energy based attack however (two things ineffectual against gipsy) I don't see how you expect to accomplish this.

Well Jaeger's were destroyed. Do you have a vid of them tanking all physical and energy based attacks?

CARRYING TEAMATE

Who is carrying him? If it's raven you lose your mvp (unless you can provide proof she can carry him and fight). If it's Hawkgirl then that's great, I can litterly kill two birds with one stone..or boulder...or sword...or eat them since (Hawkgirl is a H2H fighter).

They don't need to carry him indefinitely. raven can move him out of the way or hawkgirl can rescue him if need be. his sole purpose is to provide cover and distraction. he won't necessarily be near the battle. Depending on a spare boulder to knock him out is luck at this point.

CLAWING THEMSELVES TO DEATH

I feel this one is obvious, but I'll give it a whirl. The mutos are living beings that can experience pain (not from you obviously) In what world is it likely they'll rip themselves apart looking for your characters? In all honesty your team are more like fleas than rivals to them, you ever see a dog kill itself looking for a flea? Of course not what actually happens is they: A) scratch a little (doing likely no harm too themselves) or B) use there mouth to bite the flea (which will 100% kill anyone on your team).

They or may not consider hawkgirl a fly to them. they are animals so if hawkgirl gets their attention then they may swipe at her. And im saying Raven can use the swipes and her powers to aim those swipes at the other muto.

DESTROYING / DEFLECTING BOULDERS

Although I have no doubt some of your team van destroy/move Boulders. I doubt they have the necessary reaction time/power to stop/destroy one being throwed by a 80ft tall 100,000ton class robot. Ravens best feat you've shown is in the 100 of tons: she simply doesn't have the power to deal with the force the boulder has been thrown with. Hawkgirl equally could destroy a boulder: however again the force/impact of the hit would still knock her out/kill her.

Maybe so, but its only throwing one boulder at a time and its going to telegraph its throw. my team aside from ww is very agile. getting hit by that boulder is luck at this point. I also feel that hawkgirl or more likely raven can use the boulders to its advantage. If they can use enough power to knock the boulder out of gypsies hand and onto itself. they may be able to cause some damage that way.

I think its also worth noting that raven can use gypsies momentum of its saws to maybe cut at itself.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

DURABILITY

Gypsy tanked a nuke, that's far greater than any energy based attacks you have. And they fight creatures who do stuff like this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125833/3175382-08.jpg

And that's a weaker one

ECHOLOCATION

They can use Echolocation for both. It's one of those things you can either do or yiu can't.

KNOCKING THE BOULDER

I really don't think you are grasping the fact your team is simply weaker in every conceivable way. You can't knock the boulders out of Gipsys hand without providing proof your team could overpower gipsy. So far your best feat *bearly* let's you lift the weight of one of Gipsys fingers, however this is just the deadweight it doesn't take into account gipsys own personal strengh which none of your team comes close to.

SWIPEs

Pretty much the same as the other one except the mutos limbs would way around a thousand tons each (deadweight)

SAWS

Same as the other two Raven just isn't strong enough. If she tried these things she would likely get a brain aneurysm before hurting my team.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

I don't have any responses left.

I already knew my team was weaker from the beginning. But even if I can outmaneuver you and have better tactics. I dont have the damage output necessary to harm you.

Good battle though.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

Fair enough. I suppose we should open it to votes. You did good thou.

@LUKEHERO: I think we are ready for votes.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debate.

Good plan on STG's part and NC's part, but NC's plan relied more on luck as he didn't show that he'd be able to redirect the boulders. Meanwhile STG did prove he could take out NC's team easily while I don't feel NC countered that fact.

Overall: STG wins via having a more realistic plan and outcome

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Vote:

Voting for Serpine his plan felt more realistic and Nerdhore plan of making the mutios claw themselves to death felt a bit silly. I will say Nerdchore did a really great job for a first timer, just probably should have taken a few characters that would have matched up better with Raven. Like getting himself a powerhouse or brick character to go with Raven.

@serpinethegreen: 2

@nerdchore: 0

@precrisisbardock: Thank you for voting.

Please read and vote:

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nerdchore

In retrospect I know how i would have changed my team around. Next time :p

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points