User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• 13 Character Points
  • Earn Perks In Different Ways Detailed Down Below
  • Standard Gear(Unless Specified)
  • EU Material Allowed As Long As It Does Not OP The Character
  • Everyone Starts In Character/Morals On(Unless Specified)
  • Morals Off = In Character, But Willing To Kill & Ignore Collateral Damage
  • Perfect Teamwork = Morals Majority Rules
  • Full Knowledge = Full Wiki Knowledge + Perks & Power Ups
  • Mind Rape Immunity = Only Protects Against Mind Rape & Mind Control, Not Against Other Mental Abilities
  • Humans = Meta Humans & Humans, Mutants Do Not Count
  • TEAM WORK IS A MAJOR FACTOR
  • Characters In Combos Will Work Well Together & Get Along
  • Speed Cap(Combat, Travel, & Projectiles) = Mach 25(Reentry Speeds)
  • No Vehicles(Unless Specified)
  • No Soul Rape Or Soul Control
  • No Reality Warping
  • No BFR, All Characters & Fodder Must Remain On The Battlefield
  • No Time Manipulation
  • No Info Digging Of Any Kind, Or Future Sight During Prep
  • No Mind Reading During Prep Or Spying On The Other Team During Prep
  • No Telefrag, Or Inside Energy Bombs/TK Brain Pop Type Moves
  • No Power Copying, Or Power Negation
  • No Clones(Fake Illusion Clones Are OK)
  • No Summoning Help Or Gear
  • No Matter Manipulating Above FMA Level
  • No Hax Magic Like Curses Or Turning People Into Frogs
  • No Prep Devices More Powerful Than DCAU Wonder Woman
  • No Massively Powering Up Through Prep
  • NO: No Fantasy Limit Horsepoop
  • Pokemon Are Anime Only(No Manga) & No Mega Forms(Unless Specified)
  • FMA Is Brotherhood & Manga
  • Naruto Is Pre Shippuden/Anime/Manga/Movies/Fillers
  • All Force-fields Can Be Taxed(No Unbreakable Force-fields)
  • All Mind/Illusion/Genjutsu Powers Are Under The Same Umbrella When It Comes To Resistance
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield(Unless Specified)
  • Use Common Sense, This Is High Tier, But NO OP Shenanigans
  • Do Not Debate The Semantics Of The Rules, The Rules Are In Place To Keep Everyone At Certain Power Limits
  • I Tried To Leave Out Any Characters That Were Way Too Powerful
  • If anything is over or underpriced let me know and I will make adjustments.

RolandAlderas: Superman & Titans!!!

Team:

• Superman (DCAU)-6
  • Blue Beetle (YJ)-6
  • Beastboy, Robin, Red X, Slade(Teen Titans)-1

Perks:

• DC(2 Extra character points)
  • Morals off(1)
  • Mind rape immunity(1)

Haoalchemist: The Incredible League

Team:

• Incredibles(No Jack Jack) 4
  • Mento 7
  • Inque & Batman Beyond 1

Perks:

• Mind Rape Immunity (1)
  • Human power (Morals off)

=================================================================

Map: Dessert Oasis

Example Of The Overall Area:

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Starting On Opposite Sides Of The Lake 50 Miles Away
  • Both Teams Are Well Hidden
  • Lake is In The Middle Of The Map
  • Lake Is 5 Miles Width/Length & 100 Yards Deep
  • Map Is 100 Square Miles
  • Population: 500,000 Arabian People Spread Out On The Map
  • Weather: Hot & Humid, Clear & Calm, Dawn
  • Roland: Left Side
  • Haoal: Right Side

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

@rolandalderas VS @haoalchemist: ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!

2 weeks to post

Haoal you didn't qualify for can't fly because Batman can fly. You would have to buy that perk.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By haoalchemist

@lukehero said:

2 weeks to post

Haoal you didn't qualify for can't fly because Batman can fly. You would have to buy that perk.

TERRY HAS FLYING POWERS? HOW CAN HE FLY LOL I thought he can only "glide"

Also what would you qualify as mindrape? Can you explain that to me in detail?

@rolandalderas Mind going first, I have a couple questions for luke

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

@haoalchemist: He has jet boots. He can take off and fly.

Loading Video...

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Aww are you kidding me XD, that isn't even standard gear I thought, and Jetboots count as "flying"?

P.S Roland Ill post maybe tomorrow, I need to rewatch the incredibles :P.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Yes, it is standard gear it's built into the suit. He had it in the comics and during the entire tv series. Yes, that counts as flying.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@haoalchemist: Yes, it is standard gear it's built into the suit. He had it in the comics and during the entire tv series. Yes, that counts as flying.

Can I drop Terry and just get Inque for 1 point?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@haoalchemist: That sounds fine.

actually nevermind, I'm going to keep terry and inque for 1 point for now.

@lukehero said:

2 weeks to post

TERRY HAS FLYING POWERS? HOW CAN HE FLY LOL I thought he can only "glide"

Also what would you qualify as mindrape? Can you explain that to me in detail?

@rolandalderas Mind going first, I have a couple questions for luke

can you qualify mindrape, explain that in detail please?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@haoalchemist:

Mind Rape = Mental Assault, Causing Mental Pain, Mind Control, Mental Dominance

You can still put people to sleep.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@haoalchemist:

Mind Rape = Mental Assault, Causing Mental Pain, Mind Control, Mental Dominance

You can still put people to sleep.

Lol you were thinking the same thing I was, :P thanks for the clearance.

Am I allowed to put my own team to sleep? Such as Terry or Inque?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Sure, but why would you do that? Characters in combos will get along and work together well. It's in the rules.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@haoalchemist: Sure, but why would you do that? Characters in combos will get along and work together well. It's in the rules.

I know, but I have a strategy in mind and I'm still working out the kinks.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@haoalchemist: You should probably go first. I am going to be working the next couple of days.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By haoalchemist

@lukehero@rolandalderas

Alright guys, here we go! This post will include; Intros and powers, initial considerations along with perks, Initial battleplans, scans backing up my battleplans, and what you need to prove.

Introducing the Incredible League!

Now I am going to first introduce one of the most overpowered families Pixar created; the Incredibles.

No Caption Provided

Mr. Incredible

A man of many talents, Mr.Incredible was one of the top “supers” in his time (people with superpowers). He gave it all up, fighting crime and all for a life with Elastigirl to raise a family. In this battle however he is back with his family to brawl it out once again! Here is a list of his powers:

• Super Strength
  • Leaping abilities (he was able to leap a few stories with great agility)
  • Superhuman speeed (he is able to run faster than the normal human, but Dash is way faster)
  • High durability (he tanked a train and survived many miraculous falls)
  • Sharp senses
  • Expert strategist
  • Near invulnerability (he chopped his fingers off and he had to fake being hurt for the neighbors)
  • Hand to Hand combatant

Elastigirl (Mrs. Incredible, the one holding the baby)

Married to one of the top heroes of his time, Elastigirl is a no nonsense wife. She keeps her children in line and her husband even further inline. She also gave up fighting crime to start a family life. Here is a list of her abilities.

• Elasticity
  • Near invunerability, though she can experience pain. She has used her stretching powers to hold over several tons of load.
  • Bullet Immunity
  • Shapeshifting; from boats to parachutes Helen can shift to her hearts content (or should i say to my hearts content ;))
  • Expert hand to hand combatant.

Dash

Known Jobber and showoff, Dash is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. He is very energetic and loves fighting crime...maybe a little too much. Heres a list of his powers

• SuperSpeed (he was able to outrun Syndromes mini circular planes continously), he was also fast enough to run on water
  • Enchanted reflexes and Speed combatant.

Violet

Social outcast since day one, popular friendly girl on day two Violet is one amazing teenager. She is often there to help her family when they argue, but sometimes she cannot even help herself. Here is a rundown of her powers:

• Invisibility (she can turn herself and others invisible partially or all the way)
  • Forcefields (she can make a wall, put a forcefield around a person, or literally shape the forcefield into whatever form she wishes)
  • Intellect

Now on to the leader of the Doom Patrol, one of the old school teams from the days of yore...Mento!

No Caption Provided

Mento

Leader of the Doom Patrol, Mento is one amazing superhero in the hit show Teen Titans! (not teen titans go..yuck). When he leads the doom patrol his powers have gotten them out of various dangerous situations. Heres a rundown of his powers

• Destructive blasts of energy
  • Can read minds
  • Can induce sleep on people psychially
  • Levitation
  • Remotely viewing nearby places
  • Forcefields

Time to get to the last duo of my team, The new school batman and The Lady who drives him crazy at every turn...Inque and Batman Beyond!

No Caption Provided

Inque and Batman Beyond

Part of a pack meaning they will work together and get along, Inque and Batman beyond were once rivals. Now they team up to assist in taking your team down.

• Inque is a polymorph, able to change her size and shape at will, and even harden parts of her body to create weapons.
  • Inque has regeneration abilities
  • Inque posses telescopic vision

Now on to Batman Beyond

• Thruster Boots enabling flight
  • Expert hand to hand combatant
  • Claws that enable better cutting.
  • Various Batarangs such as electric, explosive, and grappling
  • Boots for easier grip on certain surfaces
  • Various other tools

Initial Considerations

First of all I have the Morals off perk, this means an assortment of things

• Nothing moral based will hold my team back from hurting or killing your team
  • No jobbing or joking around
  • My team will use whatever means nessicary dirty or not to win.

Also I have Mind Rape immunity, Luke already went into detail with that so we are good.

Now on to my next point, some of my characters have knowledge on yours, Mento has knowledge on Beast Boy and Robin and can share with the team what they are like and formulate a strategy. Terry can share with the team on the main things superman can do due to his various fights with him.

Battleplan

I have 2 layouts with my Battleplan, lets start with the first one I plan to use before we go to the backup one, but first i want to mention Mento can read minds so he can tell us what your team is planning and what they are going to do (assuming this is allowed)

• When we engage your team Mento puts your whole team to sleep. Once they are asleep via Mento, Mr.Incredible proceeds to break each and everyone of your teams neck starting with Beast Boy, followed by Robin, then Slade, then Red X. Your team can’t really fight back because they are incapitated and thanks to luke saying i can still put people to sleep, your perk is worthless. After breakng their necks, we move on to Blue Beetle who is also incapitated by Mento. First of all we send Inque into Blue Beetles body by Inque will use her ability to seep into every crack and crevice, disabiling the scarab and messing up blue beetles organs from the inside. If needed Violet can guide her over to blue beetle by turning them both invisible while dash distracts with his superspeed if needed. Once Inque is on the inside either Mr.Incredible breaks his neck, or Inque messes up his organs popping them like gum, and disabling the blue scarab. Now on to Superman, while he is asleep Inque seeps back out of Jaime the blue beetle and seeps on into Supermans ear and crevices. Once Inque is confirmed to be on the inside, Violet puts a forcefield around Supermans head for added protection. Elastigirl is on standby ready to kung foo kick when necissary along with Dash. While Inque messes with Supermans organs on the inside, Mr.Incredible proceeds to attempt to break his neck. If he cannot, then Inque kills him by destroying his organs on the inside. Once the job is done Inque slips on out and high fives everyone.

• Now here is Battleplan #2, assuming you prove that Mento cannot put your team to sleep. Once the Battlestarts Dash immediatley Speedblitzes BeastBoy, Robin, Red X, and Slade killing them or knocking them out since last time I checked they don’t have the reaction speed to contend with Dash. This is feasable because Dash is morals off (speed feats will come later). While Dash goes to take them out of comission, if extra support is needed Violet can use her forcefields to trap Beast Boy, Robin, Red X, or Slade until they run out of Oxygen, while making the forcefield smaller so that they will become cramped (Violets forcefield durability feats will come later). Terry will also be supporting Dash and Violet, attacking with Batarangs and going hand2hand against them. Now on to Jaime, Mento will be sending Psonic blasts towards Jaime while Inque goes Hand 2 Hand against him. Once Inque gets up close, she will seep into Jaime’s body (just like she did against Terry), taking him out from the inside while Mento continues his Psonic assault. Once Jaimes organs are taken out of comission, Inque will go help clean up Robin, Red X, Slade, and Beast Boy where needed. Now on to Superman, the biggest threat. Throughout the whole time Elastigirl and Mr.Incredible will be keeping him busy. At this point its all of my team vs Superman, so this is the gameplan. Violet will turn Inque invisible while Violet and Mento bring superman down to the ground with their forcefields. Once Superman is within Inques range she will latch on like a parasite and seep into supermans ear or other crevice. While Inque is dealing with supermans organs on the inside, dash and mr.incredible will be keeping him busy along with elastigirl; Mr. Incredible trading blows, Elastigirl using her elasticity to attack Superman, and dash hitting superman like a little bumblebee distracting him. Terry will be using his explosive batarangs and electric batarangs in an attempt to stun and damage him AFTER he makes sure the rest of the team is truly dead (remember terry doesn’t mind using dirty tricks), he will make sure the rest of the team is truly dead by putting exploding batarangs to their unconcious heads, exploding them. After Mento makes sure Inque is in superman, he will use concussvive Psonic blasts to attempt to injure superman. Eventually Superman will go down due to Inque and the gang, giving our team the win.

Scans backing up my Battleplans

No Caption Provided

• In this scan you see Inque attempting to put herself into Terry proving that she is able to do the things i listed above, she would have succeeded if it wasn’t for unforseen circumstances

Now I’ll go on to scans of the Incredibles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5v2qBBD-gE

• In this video you will see Dash outrunning 3 of Syndromes custom mini locomotive hovercrafts (around 0:52 and 1:04) also you will see his quick reflexes (1:25) and at (1:33) you will see some speedy punches that happens in sucession. At (2:00) you will see the hovercrafts cut through that palmtree like butter (this will lead to my violet forcefield feats), at (2:20) you will see Dash running on water! This shows how fast he is. At (2:30) he outruns tracker bullet fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-MHpY4L_U

• In this video you will see some durability feats for Violet along with family fighting feats. At (0:03), you will see the same hovercrafts bouncing off Violets forcefield like it was a joke to her (remember these same hovercrafts cut through palm trees like butter) not even causing a dent. At (0:25) you will see Mr.Incredible punching down a hovercraft into the ground with ease. At (0:34) you will see Mr.Incredible throwing a hovercraft towards another showing strength and precision. At (0:46) you will see Dash running so fast he creates a dust vortex. At (0:50) you will see Violet using her forcefields to stop bullets in their place to protect the family. Also at (0:52) you will see Elastigirl aka Mrs.Incredible using her Elasticity to take down 2 guards with ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_--m033SEOw

• In this video you will see the family fighting against an adaptive robot to protect the city. At (0:05-0:11) you will see Violet using her forcefields to protect Dash from concussive strikes by the robot (robot weights tons), and violet defending them using her forcefields from 1 strike to the forcefield by the much heavier robot core. (0:18) you will see strength feats from Mr.Incredible. (0:38) you will see Mr. Incredible using his strength to topple the robot to the ground easily. (Ignore Frozone, oh gosh man I wish I had him haha!). At (0:50-0:55) you will see Elastigirl jumping quite easily using her Elasticity and strength dodging the strike from the robot and escaping with ease. (0:59-1:03) you will see Elastigirl in action once again. (1:30-1:38) you will see Dash outrunning Laser fire. (1:46-1:48) you will see Elastigirl using her Elasticity for a slingshot manuever. (2:30) you will see Violet using her invisibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt0-dy3s4E

• At (0:40) you will start to see Mr. Incredible pulling trains with ease showcasing his strength. At (0:53) you will see Mr. Incredible doing reps with a part of a train, showing his strength once again. At (1:09) you will see Mr. Incredible doing some more exercising with the train parts also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxZRS-8lr8

• At (0:13) you will see Elastagirl tanking a plane explosion by multiple missles. At (0:33) you will see her turn into a parachute. At (1:43) you will see Elastagirl as a boat and Dash once again running on water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzzlgxTvCIM

• Along with tanking blows from a mega robot and being ragdolled, at (0:50) Mr Incredible tanks lightning to his whole body, millions of volts I believe.

Now on to Mento

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0-L7YAXpE

• At (16:39) you will see Mento using Psonic blast, also in the video it is mentioned he can read minds by Brain. At (18:59) he admits to reading the brains mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flLvj0JbBD4

• At (5:30) you will see Mento making a forcefield. At (6:49) Mento puts up a forcefield to shield against multple laser blasters, these blasters were strong enough to take down (injure and stun) one of the doom patrols main members in one blast Rita. At (8:00) you will see Mento lifting and destroying beast boys communicators, showing you his vast powers. At (9:19) you will see Mento viewing A location from afar with his powers, a technique he will use to scout your team. At (9:45) he lifts multiple mines without detonating them. At (12:01) he puts Madame Rougue to sleep against her will.

What you need to prove

• How your team won’t go to sleep unwillingly by Mento, provide scans of dealing with tp resistance of someone of his caliber.

• How your team can deal and react to Dash

• How you guys plan to deal with Violets forcefields along with Mentos

• How you plan to deal with Inque going in your teams body and taking them out from the inside

• Overall scans and feats of your characters

• If Mento does put your team to sleep, how you plan to deal with Mr.Incredible breaking their necks or Inque taking them out from the inside.

• How your team plans to beat my team overall.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers