User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• 13 Character Points
  • Earn Perks In Different Ways Detailed Down Below
  • Standard Gear(Unless Specified)
  • EU Material Allowed As Long As It Does Not OP The Character
  • Everyone Starts In Character/Morals On(Unless Specified)
  • Morals Off = In Character, But Willing To Kill & Ignore Collateral Damage
  • Perfect Teamwork = Morals Majority Rules
  • Full Knowledge = Full Wiki Knowledge + Perks & Power Ups
  • Mind Rape Immunity = Only Protects Against Mind Rape & Mind Control, Not Against Other Mental Abilities
  • Humans = Meta Humans & Humans, Mutants Do Not Count
  • TEAM WORK IS A MAJOR FACTOR
  • Characters In Combos Will Work Well Together & Get Along
  • Speed Cap(Combat, Travel, & Projectiles) = Mach 25(Reentry Speeds)
  • No Vehicles(Unless Specified)
  • No Soul Rape Or Soul Control
  • No Reality Warping
  • No BFR, All Characters & Fodder Must Remain On The Battlefield
  • No Time Manipulation
  • No Info Digging Of Any Kind, Or Future Sight During Prep
  • No Mind Reading During Prep Or Spying On The Other Team During Prep
  • No Telefrag, Or Inside Energy Bombs/TK Brain Pop Type Moves
  • No Power Copying, Or Power Negation
  • No Clones(Fake Illusion Clones Are OK)
  • No Summoning Help Or Gear
  • No Matter Manipulating Above FMA Level
  • No Hax Magic Like Curses Or Turning People Into Frogs
  • No Prep Devices More Powerful Than DCAU Wonder Woman
  • No Massively Powering Up Through Prep
  • NO: No Fantasy Limit Horsepoop
  • Pokemon Are Anime Only(No Manga) & No Mega Forms(Unless Specified)
  • FMA Is Brotherhood & Manga
  • Naruto Is Pre Shippuden/Anime/Manga/Movies/Fillers
  • All Force-fields Can Be Taxed(No Unbreakable Force-fields)
  • All Mind/Illusion/Genjutsu Powers Are Under The Same Umbrella When It Comes To Resistance
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield(Unless Specified)
  • Use Common Sense, This Is High Tier, But NO OP Shenanigans
  • Do Not Debate The Semantics Of The Rules, The Rules Are In Place To Keep Everyone At Certain Power Limits
  • I Tried To Leave Out Any Characters That Were Way Too Powerful
  • If anything is over or underpriced let me know and I will make adjustments.

Dextersinister: Villains United!!!

Team:

• Apocalypse(X-Men Evolution) (12)
  • Ultron (Next Avengers) (2)

Perks:

• Full knowledge (1)
  • Marvel(2 Extra Perk Points)
  • Perk Scientists(1 Hour Prep In A College Lab)
  • Perk Tech(Immunity To All Technopathy & Hacking)

Sirfizzwhizz: Monster God & Techno Jesus!!!!

Team:

• Godzilla(2014) 8
  • Neo 7

Perks:

• Screw Mainstream(2 Extra Points)
  • Gods(Morals Off)

===============================================================

Map: Cairo,Egypt

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Starting On Opposite Sides Of The Nile River
  • Starting 50 Miles Apart & Semi Hidden(Godzilla is Big)
  • Sunny Clear Day, Cool Weather
  • Real World Cairo Population: 7.7 Million People In The City
  • City Size/Real World:174.9 mi²
  • Dexter: Left Side
  • Sirfizz: Right Side

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ahhhh... To easy.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lukehero: You can just title it: TV TRNY or something, don't you already have a tournament that says "TRNY". It'll be confusing.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla steps on them. I win.

No Caption Provided

Next match.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Prep

During prep Apoc fuses with Ultron

Loading Video...

and proceeds to upgrade as he did with the Sentinel above, maybe Ultron will comply maybe he won't doesn't make much of a difference. This is an example of Apocs original power in the series and based on his original power of technopathy, he grew to be as strong as he did by merging with unknown alien tech the same way 616 merged with celestial.

Generate a forcefield, this is just to show the forcefields durability, it takes him a moment to generate these forcefields and it's under his own ability but I only need one. The fields repel energy which is why they are virtually indestructible and required special weaponry to take down.

Loading Video...

Then raid the fridge of the college lab, not much I really need to do with prep here.

On to the battle

First of how do you avoid a mind whammy?

this is Apocalypse controlling Mesmero from across the world while weakened and amped him to the point he could beat Xavier.You just need to watch the first 30 seconds.

Loading Video...

When Apocalypse was freed and had no further use Mesmero wasn't capable of controlling anyone and xavier couldn't do anything to Apcalypse even with Cerebro

Loading Video...

maybe you have a way of avoiding me having Neo taken over and flying down Godzillas throat if so on to the next plan.

In the above video around the 50 second mark what Apocalypse is actually doing there is teleporting those people not killing them, I can't remove you from the battlefield but I can teleport you inside the dome which should last long enough to take care of the useless lump, or I could not be fancy and kill Neo first while the useless lump waits his turn as he doesn't have the speed to keep up. All this is irrelevant if Godzilla has not shown the ability to resist mental domination as well.

In The next Avengers Ultrons shell was virtually indestructible, it never once gets so much as scratched, he eventually gets beaten by having his wiring pulled apart but the shell itself is never harmed even when Hulk is whaling away at it. Apocalypse can reshape Ultron into the form of a honed edge and blitz through Godzilla like a bullet.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Here Ultron blitzes through the Giant Man robot Tony built. Ultron is easily capable of moving at the tourney speed cap considering he was in New York when he discovered there whereabouts and was capable of covering the distance to an unknown island in the arctic circle in 30 secs to 1 minute.

Loading Video...

When it comes to Neo I can just TK crush him or Tk smush him into the ground over and over again.

In the above video at 1:03:25 bady Thor charges Ultron with her sword variant of Mjolnir and it it just bounces of his chest.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

Godzilla still solos.

During prep Apoc fuses with Ultron

and proceeds to upgrade as he did with the Sentinel above, maybe Ultron will comply maybe he won't doesn't make much of a difference. This is an example of Apocs original power in the series and based on his original power of technopathy, he grew to be as strong as he did by merging with unknown alien tech the same way 616 merged with celestial.

can you prove Ultron would allow this, or Apoc can merge forcefully with Ultron who is alot more advance than a mindless sentinel?

If not your whole plan falls there.

Generate a forcefield, this is just to show the forcefields durability, it takes him a moment to generate these forcefields and it's under his own ability but I only need one. The fields repel energy which is why they are virtually indestructible and required special weaponry to take down.

Nothing about that force field is durable enough to withstand GZ foot stomp. Unless your using No Limits Fallacy?

First of how do you avoid a mind whammy?

Neo. As you may or may not know, Agent Smith had mind controlling powers. Affecting the minds of humans and machines alike till he dominated the Matrix as a whole. Every program, and effort by the Machines in the real world could not stop him from doing so. Only one man was able to fight off the mental control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DW-ZDT2CwY

First ten seconds. Neo shut down that sh!t real quick. In apcalypse, meet Neo, he will be your opponent for the night.

this is Apocalypse controlling Mesmero from across the world while weakened and amped him to the point he could beat Xavier.You just need to watch the first 30 seconds.

When Apocalypse was freed and had no further use Mesmero wasn't capable of controlling anyone and xavier couldn't do anything to Apcalypse even with Cerebro

not all that great when TV show Xavier is far inferior in feats to comic Xavier. Something worth noting for sure. Still, smith mentally controlled the Matrix world into his image, and even pushed the Machines in the real world through the Matrix before Neo shut him down by letting Smith absorb him. Not seeing your TP as a factor really.

In the above video around the 50 second mark what Apocalypse is actually doing there is teleporting those people not killing them, I can't remove you from the battlefield but I can teleport you inside the dome which should last long enough to take care of the useless lump, or I could not be fancy and kill Neo first while the useless lump waits his turn as he doesn't have the speed to keep up. All this is irrelevant if Godzilla has not shown the ability to resist mental domination as well.

What dome? You mean that silly forcefield thing? LOL. Meat the next power of Neo, phasing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neo can just fly out. Hell its arguable Neo can bust out from his strength feats alone. Godzilla cannot be transported inside for obvious reasons.

In The next Avengers Ultrons shell was virtually indestructible, it never once gets so much as scratched, he eventually gets beaten by having his wiring pulled apart but the shell itself is never harmed even when Hulk is whaling away at it. Apocalypse can reshape Ultron into the form of a honed edge and blitz through Godzilla like a bullet.

So he was beaten by Hulk who pulled him apart pretty easy. Also can i see ultron tanking like a nuke or something? From what I seen, he cannot withstand the blows of Neo or Godzilla better strength feats.

As for this nonsense of reshaping Ultron, can I see proof your cutting through this level of durability?

https://youtu.be/xYVuAlNeF2U?t=47

These canon rounds, from tanks and ships, blow apart armored bunkers. the missles can penetrate steel as thick as a car. All this shows no damage to Godzilla when it hits him.

Godzilla hit with the many average mega ton Nukes of the Nuke tests of the 50s, including the largest American made Nuke the Castle Bravo, a 15 Megaton Nuke.

What feats you have to say your weapons will do better to scratch GZ?

Here Ultron blitzes through the Giant Man robot Tony built. Ultron is easily capable of moving at the tourney speed cap considering he was in New York when he discovered there whereabouts and was capable of covering the distance to an unknown island in the arctic circle in 30 secs to 1 minute.

I see no video here, it was remove by Youtube. Regardless Ultron has no speed edge here mate. Not only in your other videos, show hulk manhandling Ultron, and Iron man speed wise doing the same, Neo on my team uses his combat speed and its way better.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some meh feats of Neo's combat speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Agents are insane fast, yet to Neo, they are slow motion.

No Caption Provided

That alone is super speed to anything your team has.

When it comes to Neo I can just TK crush him or Tk smush him into the ground over and over again.

Well maybe because Neo is stronger than any TK feat you showed for Apoc, and Neo is too fast really for either character. Also Godzilla. he is kinda there fighting too.

Battle Plan

Here is a added benefit of my team. Neo ability to read code, telling him all he needs to know about your characters. https://youtu.be/iR3fSL9WMdg?t=204 Now with a look he has knowledge on your team. Aint that sweet?

When the match starts, Neo is speed blitzing, taking on Apoc first the moment he tries TP, which in turn will lead Apoc too busy getting manhandle than be able to mind control GZ.

GZ will like wise target Ultron, no one else too.

Then thats game. Your team is so far very much outclass. Phasing will be needed when its needed. Neo speed blitzes with his strength of blows, and GZ crushes all with his very presence.

Summary

• Your team has no feats the merging will work like you hope.
  • The dome is hardly a factor.
  • TP is countered by Neo.
  • Your Ultron is from a weaker kids show where Hulk, Thor, and Tony are sad weak to their comic counterparts. GZ by feats alone can stomp then, and Neo strength can smash Apoc, or Ultron.
  • Your team in general by stats is weaker by feats to mine.
  • Neo is the fastest guy here, and will use that.
  • GZ is by far the most durable, and you cannot harm him.
No Caption Provided

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@sirfizzwhizz:

can you prove Ultron would allow this, or Apoc can merge forcefully with Ultron who is alot more advance than a mindless sentinel?

Your question is poorly worded to make it seem as if I have done something I can't.

The real question people would ask is has Ultron shown resistance to technopathy of this kind, the answer is no so then he would be affected.

• also how do you know Ultron is more advanced than these Sentinels in terms of wiring and so forth
  • why would an A.I. affect technopathy of this kind? he physically merges with the material, why would it matter if it where calculator or a super computer? his ability is to merge with tech, tech isn't supernatural his ability effectively is.
  • But if you actually thought about this before asking asking the answer is yes, the very tech that made him as strong as he is, the point I had already mentioned

Nothing about that force field is durable enough to withstand GZ foot stomp. Unless your using No Limits Fallacy?

I could get into this but did I put Godzilla into this or would he be anywhere near it? no

Affecting the minds of humans and machines alike till he dominated the Matrix as a whole. Every program, and effort by the Machines in the real world could not stop him from doing so. Only one man was able to fight off the mental control.

Neo. As you may or may not know, Agent Smith had mind controlling powers. Affecting the minds of humans and machines alike till he dominated the Matrix as a whole. Every program, and effort by the Machines in the real world could not stop him from doing so. Only one man was able to fight off the mental control.

So the answer is no then, this is a feat of pure fiction on your part. Neo did nothing of the sort and no one who has watched the movies would believe you, if Neo actually could dominate the Matrix then there wouldn't have been 2 sequels and Neo wouldn't have had so much trouble with a single Smith at the end. Smith was taking over by virtue of become everyone and the idea was that once he literally became there entire power source the machines could do nothing to stop him and would inevitably be next

Neo was bait, he does not have these feats, although knowing you your going to stick with this hyperbole.I would give you resisting Smith during there first fight in the second movie as a potential showing of resistance but you just had to go and wank it.

On Xavier his best feat was mind controlling everyone present for a school football match, Apocs is far above that as he was able to overpower him when weakened and half the world away and then effortlessly even when he had Cerebro.

Moving back to 14:32 should make it clear how many people he needed to target, he only actually struggles with the principal at the end because that's Mystique in disguise and she has TP immunity from having her mutant powers amped.

Loading Video...

What dome? You mean that silly forcefield thing? LOL. Meat the next power of Neo, phasing.

The twins can phase

No Caption Provided

Neo can't, Smith can't, don't make things up. But even then Kitty pride can't get through the dome so there's no point to be made here.

Hell its arguable Neo can bust out from his strength feats alone.

No he really can't, the dome was unaffected by Nukes from China and Magneto dropping satelites in from orbit at incredible speeds.

Also did some checking up and the effect of the dome is to amplify and redirect energy directed at it, if Neo attacks the Dome then his own kinetic energy gets thrown back at him, at about 16 mins onwards it shows a device that they attempted to phase through blow up so that would get you killed as well.

Loading Video...

Stated here they they needed to design a specific weapon so that the energy wouldn't be repulsed back at them, full knowledge would have been handy so you know not to attempt phasing or giving it your best shot.

Loading Video...

Also can i see ultron tanking like a nuke or something? From what I seen, he cannot withstand the blows of Neo or Godzilla better strength feats.

As for this nonsense of reshaping Ultron, can I see proof your cutting through this level of durability?

I see you don't understand the concept of piercing when you are giving these feats and why are you going on about Godzillas strength? it's too slow to come into play, it's completely irrelevant to the match as far as I am aware.

Let me explain it you, you get a block of metal and you hit a guy in the chest, he may be bruised but other than that he's fine, you get a knife and you hit him in the chest, don't even to put your full weight behind it and he's likely dead.

Now picture if you will that this knife is made of whatever Ultron is made in that film, whatever it is it's far harder than anything in Godzilas setting, it's shaped like a knife and then travelling at multiple times the speed of sound shoots into Godzilla, or his eye, or his ear, etc, you would lying if you said he could take that. Or I could phase inside and mess him up, I may not be allowed to TK crush his brain but nothing stops me from going inside and punching it.

Godzilla hit with the many average mega ton Nukes of the Nuke tests of the 50s, including the largest American made Nuke the Castle Bravo, a 15 Megaton Nuke.

A large block of steel can survive a nuke. Wolverine can slice up a large block of steel but he can't take out a city, at least not in a reasonable amount of time, I am not blowing Godzilla, I am making a tiny hole in him and from there messing up.

I see no video here, it was remove by Youtube. Regardless Ultron has no speed edge here mate. Not only in your other videos, show hulk manhandling Ultron, and Iron man speed wise doing the same, Neo on my team uses his combat speed and its way better.

I didn't make mention of combat speed feats, pure travel and your outright lying about what happened in a video, Ultron owned Hulk in hand 2 hand. Yeah they removed the full version of the video, annoying, anyway I am going to just say I did the numbers, Ultron was at the Citadel which was established as being in New York, detected an energy source from Tony's island which was in the arctic circle and roughly 30 seconds to a minute later had made the journey on travel speed. You can choose to take my word for it or not.

Some meh feats of Neo's combat speed.

Agents are insane fast, yet to Neo, they are slow motion.

That alone is super speed to anything your team has.

Why are you posting this rubbish? I said I grab you with TK, you can't dodge that, you can't even see a tk attack, that's why TK is so hax.

Well maybe because Neo is stronger than any TK feat you showed for Apoc, and Neo is too fast really for either character. Also Godzilla. he is kinda there fighting too.

When ever you make such a major claim back it up, I showed Apocalypse redirecting a satelite under Magneto's control that was pulled from orbit impressive in it's own right but to give you an extent of how powerful you need to be to overpower Magneto was the strongest mutant up until this point and could lift objects as large as Asteroid M

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The above scans are on Earth.

His power was planetary in reach

Loading Video...

Here is a added benefit of my team. Neo ability to read code, telling him all he needs to know about your characters. https://youtu.be/iR3fSL9WMdg?t=204 Now with a look he has knowledge on your team. Aint that sweet?

No not really, the only impressive ability here is your ability to make things up and exaggerate which is second to none. Neo was the most clueless out of the loop character in the series and your going to tell me he can read the code to know about people based on what the french man does in what was clearly a prepared plan on his part as he states he had that dessert prepared at 3:20, never mind these people are 50 miles away. F*cking genius

First question he asks "who are you?" why didn't he read the code to find out Neo, they clearly established Neo looking at it before he fights the guy.

Loading Video...

Fights some agents and realizes they are tougher only after, why didn't he read the code?

Loading Video...

Or the best one yet. Why didn't he read the guys code instead of having him blab for about 5 minutes

Loading Video...

Where's this ability in action dude? I picked 3 scenes from the top of my head where Neo shows how clueless he is and yet you try to have us believe that he can control the Matrix or at the very least know about who he means to fight, I clearly showed it to the contrary.

When the match starts, Neo is speed blitzing, taking on Apoc first the moment he tries TP, which in turn will lead Apoc too busy getting manhandle than be able to mind control GZ.

I was wondering when you would get to the point on how you would deal with Godzillas inability to handle TP. So it was to make up an ability you don't have to justify you charging in.

Let's get into this (funny as it's normally reactionary speed which is argued over) you wasted time posting reaction speed. Neo's measured flight speed is just over Mach 3, took him roughly 15 minutes to travel 500 miles, so this one's really easy to break down, it will take you a minute and a half to reach me. That's not really blitzing is it, real life fights have been over before that.

Then thats game. Your team is so far very much outclass.

That's a very all your base belong to us statement.

Phasing will be needed when its needed. Neo speed blitzes with his strength of blows, and GZ crushes all with his very presence.

Lol, no it won't, Neo can't phase but even if he could Apoc has used his TK on Kitty who can phase, has absorbed the power of Kitty who can phase and Ultron has tech to take out Vision who can phase, who comes back to the island smashed up because Ultron had upgraded his drones with it so he was no longer capable of scouting.

Your team has no feats the merging will work like you hope.

Based on what? Apocalypses ability is to merge with advanced tech, this version of Ultron has no showings of resisting technopathy

The dome is hardly a factor.

Just parroting what I said myself, it isn't really factor, I kill Neo one way or the other

TP is countered by Neo.

We don't use fanfiction

Your Ultron is from a weaker kids show where Hulk, Thor, and Tony are sad weak to their comic counterparts. GZ by feats alone can stomp then, and Neo strength can smash Apoc, or Ultron.

This isn't a point, of course he isn't strong as comic Ultron, comic Ultron wouldn't be allowed in this tournament, this point is just a we whine.

But here's fact for you, Ultron has survived impacts and taken hits that are stronger than anything Neo has delivered. That crater he gets leveled into and nearly dies from is a good deal smaller than the craters Ultron is put into and walks away from. I don't need to touch on Godzilla he's useless.

Your team in general by stats is weaker by feats to mine.

What a useless point, this isn't pokemon game, we don't trade blows, you left out the fact that this is a measure of tactics and ability and the fact that most of your stats become mine.

Neo is the fastest guy here, and will use that.

Neo gets TK face planted into the groun d or mind controlled, how fast he can throw a punch has 0 relevance to this match, either you posted it out of ignorance or on the hope that I would actually hope I would enter a fist fight.

GZ is by far the most durable, and you cannot harm him.

We really should not have to go over the concept of piercing damage in so many debates, this should be an acknowledge thing by now, Spiderman can take blows from one 100 tonners and survive large explosions that take down buildings but a thug on the street can still drop him with a pocket knife if he doesn't avoid the blow. Godzilla has no showings to show that his flesh cannot be penetrated by what I'm throwing at him.

But then I don't want to stab Godzilla, he's on my team :) does Neo have the strength to put down my Godzilla

How this will play out

Match starts and you charge in based on info you don't have.

Apoc takes control of Godzilla, alters his mind so from this point onwards he's on my team, this is not up for dispute, you are neither fast enough to stop this or anything that shows you can resistthis, even if you did have the anti-mind rape perk everything inbetween was allowed which actually makes it close to useless, I could make Godzilla think why he was even here, make him think about having a nap, make him think Neo was the enemy, etc everything but full control or meltdown was allowed.

Neos charges in and whammo, he's either out with TP or a tk shove from above redirects all his momentum right into terraferma, or I just apply all that TK pressure on his neck, the rules may not allow me to crush your insides but nothing stops me from applying it to the outside squishy bits.

Lets say Neo does make it, oh look he's on the other side of the map again, wave to Godzilla maybe that useless lump will actually be able to do something.

Fly back whammo right in the ground.

I am not actually going to assume complete victory yet, probably have it but maybe you can find something for me to establish that Neo can solo without hyperbole.

Let's cut to the chase and post Neo at his best so we don't waste time

Loading Video...

2:10 - 2:20 has neo coughing up blood from a hit that doesn't even put him through the wall.

4:48 onwards Neo is smashed into the ground, this is the highball, the biggest hit he takes in the series, he puts up a fight after this but he's barely hanging on, you can see the size of the crater made to establish how powerful the impact was. How much punishment he can survive, not take, to say take would imply that he could take multiple hits like that.

Now that we have established the important difference between taking a hit and surviving a hit let's point out what Ultron can take.

This attack carves through the Earth and Ultron takes it

Loading Video...

The attack at 1:45, that would kill Neo, Ultron takes it

The hammering at 3:17, Ultron takes it, Neo would die, he spits up a lung from weaker hits.

Now we have been through the idea of attacking vulnerable areas, at 3:34 Hulk stops hammering and pulls Ultron aprt by the wiring, he does not take that

Loading Video...

Actual summary

• I had already pointed out that Apoc had merged with more advanced tech, hell I don't even need his A.I. I jacked him for a suit and you need feats of immunity to something, also I double checked with Luke well before this started and I could ignore my own tech feat for the purpose of prep the same way people ignore TP immunity in tournaments for tp communication between team mates.
  • GODZILLA IS A USELESS LUMP - I take control of him with TP or I can just kill him at my leisure, it was silly of you to buy such a character for this tournament, his size and speed means that at best he maybe makes an area more threatening but that's about it, he is useless for the purpose of attacking and he would make an awful guard. You all but admitted this yourself and do you know how?
  • YOU ATTEMPTED TO SOLO WITH NEO - in what was clearly an act of desperation you charged in with an undefined speed, even if you could travel at tourney speed limit it would still take you roughly 10 seconds to reach me, much longer given it wouldn't be a straight line and as stated I start out of sight.
  • But on the other hand I can find and target you instantly, I have TP to let me know where you are either through your own mind or the mind of the countless people in the area.
  • You've made up multiple abilities for Neo whereas I confirmed what Apoc was and was not capable of before this even began
  • Some more points to highlight but I doubt this is the last post so I'll leave them for that rather than get into repeating a summary.

X-Men evolution may not be on the same level of the comics but Xavier mind wiped hundreds if not over a thousand people at once and they really took liberties with the range of mental abilities, you can bet your ass they would add something like that to the 616 Professor X respect thread.

Lukes doesn't always get the prices right and you can still make a case of one character beating another higher priced one if they are played right or have some edge over them but you can't solo this with Neo, you said you would get into phasing later I haven't even gotten into all the abilities Apocalypse has when he took Rogues absorbed imprints. Already checked and he is priced as if he has access to them all whether he himself used a specific ability or not.

Loading Video...

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

You realise that you can't use technopathy on ultron since you have the tech perk. He's immune to hacking and technopathy.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@serpinethegreen: This is what you meant in the pm? Lorde, I made I ruling on this when he asked me. It's the same function as being able to communicate with your team via TP in tourneys I've set where complete TP immunity was a perk.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dextersinister

@serpinethegreen said:

@dextersinister:

You realise that you can't use technopathy on ultron since you have the tech perk. He's immune to hacking and technopathy.

Not too far up read the first point under Actual Summary , which specifically addresses that and points out I can, I thought of that before I even picked the character. You also shouldn't be getting involved in others peoples matches, it's not on you to call out potential mistakes.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By serpinethegreen

@dextersinister:

I agree, this isn't my debate. I simply felt that if this went on unnoticed it could cock up proceedings (happend in one of my tourneys) if this isn't the case then you both have my apologies for interfering.

@lukehero:

Yeah guess I didn't see that...anyway like I said, usually I don't interfere, just thought it would be better in the long run of I pointed out any over sites...This clearly wasn't one.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

Hm, figured dexter and I had a very similar thought process in picking our team.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, figured dexter and I had a very similar thought process in picking our team.

I was thinking it and I would have taken the 3 point Ultron but preps so restrictive I just took the 2 point so I could Buffalo Bill him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@dextersinister: Word, pretty much what I had in mind for Amazo except with a more Village of the Damned theme what with the 50 drones in desperate need of upgrades.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Cool. Just if you think you seem something, say it in a private PM to me and the person you think is doing it if you think it's against the rules. If it's some sort of personal mistake, then just PM the person directly and they can decided to listen to your advice or not.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@dextersinister:

Your question is poorly worded to make it seem as if I have done something I can't.

The real question people would ask is has Ultron shown resistance to technopathy of this kind, the answer is no so then he would be affected.

• also how do you know Ultron is more advanced than these Sentinels in terms of wiring and so forth
  • why would an A.I. affect technopathy of this kind? he physically merges with the material, why would it matter if it where calculator or a super computer? his ability is to merge with tech, tech isn't supernatural his ability effectively is.
  • But if you actually thought about this before asking asking the answer is yes, the very tech that made him as strong as he is, the point I had already mentioned

Show me Apoc taking over a machine like Ultron. Ultron is a AI and not a program, and could fight back. Your argument amounts to Apoc technopathy a Iphone, so now he can tachnopath say Skynet. Neo has better hacking ability, by alot, and I would not argue him taking Ultron.

I could get into this but did I put Godzilla into this or would he be anywhere near it? no

Just saying, the Dome is weak sauce.

So the answer is no then, this is a feat of pure fiction on your part. Neo did nothing of the sort and no one who has watched the movies would believe you, if Neo actually could dominate the Matrix then there wouldn't have been 2 sequels and Neo wouldn't have had so much trouble with a single Smith at the end. Smith was taking over by virtue of become everyone and the idea was that once he literally became there entire power source the machines could do nothing to stop him and would inevitably be next

Bro, I never said Neo would, Agent smith did that in Matrix 2 and 3. How did you confuse Neo with Smith? Smith did do all this in his end fight with Neo. He was a virus that hacked the entire Matrix, and was a threat to the Machine race itself. The Machines being helpless with all their tech, and advance AI to get rid of Smith.

https://youtu.be/DX3qLIwHoUo?t=117

Yet Neo was able to overcome him. Even though Smith virus is enough to hack human brains before being all powerful after absorbing the oracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0SYH7O1bo

Neo was bait, he does not have these feats, although knowing you your going to stick with this hyperbole.I would give you resisting Smith during there first fight in the second movie as a potential showing of resistance but you just had to go and wank it.

Dont be mad. I showed my proof. No need to get mad about it and attack me.

On Xavier his best feat was mind controlling everyone present for a school football match, Apocs is far above that as he was able to overpower him when weakened and half the world away and then effortlessly even when he had Cerebro.

Thats not as good as holding the minds of every AI program, and people in and out of the Matrix, but Neo still resisted that fine. Look mate, the rules is Matrix gets his powers as he would if we were fighting in the Matrix, this is childs play to what Neo went through in the Matrix World against a foe like final boss Smith.

The fact is by feats, your not TPing Neo, and your not TPing Godzilla with Neo in Apoc face. Im sorry your whole plane was TP abuse, and in the first match its countered. Deal with it.

Moving back to 14:32 should make it clear how many people he needed to target, he only actually struggles with the principal at the end because that's Mystique in disguise and she has TP immunity from having her mutant powers amped.

Well if a non psychic can gain immunity to Charels TP from a simple amp.........

The twins can phase

Neo can't, Smith can't, don't make things up. But even then Kitty pride can't get through the dome so there's no point to be made here.

This is not phasing?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You clearly did not watch Matrix, and your ignorance to the feats is not my problem. However i have more to counter the Force Field.

No he really can't, the dome was unaffected by Nukes from China and Magneto dropping satelites in from orbit at incredible speeds.

Also did some checking up and the effect of the dome is to amplify and redirect energy directed at it, if Neo attacks the Dome then his own kinetic energy gets thrown back at him, at about 16 mins onwards it shows a device that they attempted to phase through blow up so that would get you killed as well.

Now that is interesting, and I can still counter it. I was not going to bring this up, but your character prove worthy indeed... kinda of. :)

If what you said is true, then Neo can just affect the field with his control of the Matrix.

"When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside who had the ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. It was he who freed the first of us, taught us the truth - As long as the Matrix exists, the human race will never be free." ― Morpheus on The Fifth One.

https://youtu.be/zYwdzYC3uUc?t=117

Here Neo actually does the impossible. he destroys Smith who is part of the Matrix. Smith is reborn as a Rogue program, but as a Agent who cannot die, he was overwritten and killed. the Hallways like wise shows Neo control over reality as it bubbles back to normal.

https://youtu.be/MU5IOLYRIrI?t=141

Neo wants to save Trinity, and to do so, he access his powers for the first time, causing the Helicopter a delay reaction by merging with the glass building before it blew, giving Trinity time to get distance.

https://youtu.be/MjIPfnp1wB0?t=58

Neo again shows his ability to change code by simple flight, manipulating the Matrix physics to fly fast, and as a side effect tons of cars are caught up in the manipulation of physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1GmgE7Men0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CosykifEM

Outside the Matrix neo ability to manipulate code with his powers is still shown. As he does the Sentinels in both these scenes of the Sentinel bots, and kamikaze Sentinel missiles.

All of Neo TK feats with the Bullets, Sais, and other objects are more him manipulating Code to a degree for advatage. The only beings again not affected by this are Rogue Programs, and Unplugged People. Anything connected to the Matrix as part of the system is fair game. Im not seeing any excuse why he cannot maipulate whatever the code would be of the Forcefield to negate it with his phasing or strength. He has that power, and shown to use it on things in the Matrix.

Since this is neutral universe for him with fully working powers like we were in the Matrix, I consider this the ultimate counter.also before you try to state my character cant do this, becuse you are low balling so much already, @lukehero stated this...

Neutral Universe is always assumed and people's powers work the way they are supposed to. The rest of what was brought up on code is debate points and is left up to voters to decent.

So that means we are in a neutral Universe of the Matrix where Neo ability to see code, and manipulate it to slight degrees as shown above are in play.

No Caption Provided

Stated here they they needed to design a specific weapon so that the energy wouldn't be repulsed back at them, full knowledge would have been handy so you know not to attempt phasing or giving it your best shot.

I have a specific weapon, changing the code of the force field in any slight way to by pass it with phasing, or bust it with strength of blows by negating its redirect energy properties.

I see you don't understand the concept of piercing when you are giving these feats and why are you going on about Godzillas strength? it's too slow to come into play, it's completely irrelevant to the match as far as I am aware.

Godzilla is slow? Wow, do you have any concept of size and speed? Godzilla is pushing nearly in the Mach range for his size to move as fast as it does from point A to point B..

https://youtu.be/QV7XVrkCmzk?t=246

The tip of Godzilla's tail travel a easy couple thousand feat in less than a second. Thats slow? Are you serious? It seems you do not understand size impact on speed and movement. Godzilla may look large and slow, but his distance with time is insane faster than anything Captain America can hope to achieve.

Let me explain it you, you get a block of metal and you hit a guy in the chest, he may be bruised but other than that he's fine, you get a knife and you hit him in the chest, don't even to put your full weight behind it and he's likely dead.

Now picture if you will that this knife is made of whatever Ultron is made in that film, whatever it is it's far harder than anything in Godzilas setting, it's shaped like a knife and then travelling at multiple times the speed of sound shoots into Godzilla, or his eye, or his ear, etc, you would lying if you said he could take that. Or I could phase inside and mess him up, I may not be allowed to TK crush his brain but nothing stops me from going inside and punching it.

Im not sure why stabbing GZ will work any better than the mach 5 tank shells. I really dont care what the metal is. Denser metal does not mean better cutting power, you need strength behind it, and Apoc has no strength feats to show he can cut into GZ 2014's hide.

In fact you have no feats of Ultron metal shape shifting into a sword for Apoc, or Apoc ever accomplishing such a feat. So its out of character argument as well. That maybe be great for fan fiction, but we are debating feats.

A large block of steel can survive a nuke. Wolverine can slice up a large block of steel but he can't take out a city, at least not in a reasonable amount of time, I am not blowing Godzilla, I am making a tiny hole in him and from there messing up.

The fact is Godzilla withstood the force of 15 Mega Tons of TNT, and this show Apoc is what? Barely 100 toner? Who are you cutting that hide with your meager strength? Again the type of metal means nothing by itself. Only the strength behind it, the sharpness of the edge, and the toughness of the material is what matters as a whole. So far you have only proven one of the three things here.

Though again this is all out of character for Apoc unless you have feats of him doing this in a fight anyway. Let me see him using swords of any kind please.

I didn't make mention of combat speed feats, pure travel and your outright lying about what happened in a video, Ultron owned Hulk in hand 2 hand. Yeah they removed the full version of the video, annoying, anyway I am going to just say I did the numbers, Ultron was at the Citadel which was established as being in New York, detected an energy source from Tony's island which was in the arctic circle and roughly 30 seconds to a minute later had made the journey on travel speed. You can choose to take my word for it or not.

Yet Ultron gets slapped around by Hulk, Iron Man, and kids. He is not touching Neo who has mastered dozens of martial arts, and has shown speed against other establish speedsters as I shown. Ignoring the facts are not going to help you in the end. Combat Speed is what matters. Neo has both travel and combat speed to blitz your team into tin cans thanks to morals off.

Why are you posting this rubbish? I said I grab you with TK, you can't dodge that, you can't even see a tk attack, that's why TK is so hax.

TK grabs Phasing? Actually better yet can you show me Apoc TKing anyone as fast as Neo? TK does not mean much when my own Hax counters it. Neo has a degree of TK as well unlike Magneto who can only manipulate metal. Neo ability to manipulate the Matrix grant him the ability to move this much tons of metal with his flight alone.

No Caption Provided

Not seeing TK a issue for Neo if he really uses his own manipulation powers + flight + phasing + strength to counter it. Then there is the argument if Apoc ever tag anything above Mach 3, heck above Mach 1? Otherwise Im not sure how he is tagging a morals off Neo to begin with. So many counters.

When ever you make such a major claim back it up, I showed Apocalypse redirecting a satelite under Magneto's control that was pulled from orbit impressive in it's own right but to give you an extent of how powerful you need to be to overpower Magneto was the strongest mutant up until this point and could lift objects as large as Asteroid M

All I saw was a already breaking up satellite with slow speed for momentum. Neo can punch people dozen feet through solid earth with his fists with out charging. Charging he can create shockwaves of force to cover city block.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even a city in the shockwave from the force of impact. More damage than the coming apart Satellites shown by Magneto. Also Neo has TK as well.

Then there is the arguments of Neo maipulating the world to a slight degree, phasing, speed being to fast to tag. Oh did I mention in this fight, Godzilla will be around at this time, being lured by Neo, to be a factor? Once your TP is disrupted by Neo, Godzilla will be game on.

The above scans are on Earth.

His power was planetary in reach

Yet Magneto shown no real damage output with his powers. Where is the shockwaves from the force? Why are the Satellites moving pretty slow to the real time background? Reach means little if you have weak power shown with it.

No not really, the only impressive ability here is your ability to make things up and exaggerate which is second to none. Neo was the most clueless out of the loop character in the series and your going to tell me he can read the code to know about people based on what the french man does in what was clearly a prepared plan on his part as he states he had that dessert prepared at 3:20, never mind these people are 50 miles away. F*cking genius

I make things up? Even though I been backing my claims with proof? Something you failed to do so far. "Apocalypse has all the X-men powers" really, then show him using it mate. "Ultron is virtually indestructible" then show Ultron tanking blows from heavyweights like GZ and Neo. "Apocalypse will hack something as advance as Ultron, and turn him into the sword so Apoc can pretend to be a knight of the round table" Can I see him doing anything like that nonsense?

No Caption Provided

Dont drag my good name through the mud because your a inept debater and need to result to low balling, and personal attacks >_>

On the subject of distance, Neo is luring GZ to your team anyway. the fight does not start till my Neo, and in chase Godzilla reaches your team in the 1 or 2 mile mark likely. Once the fight starts Neo can engage and read your characters out. Neo showed his code reading abilities well many times. Knowing full well of the difference of programs he sees with a glance, and able to read the Matrix itself all in code. That is what he does as I showed above already.

First question he asks "who are you?" why didn't he read the code to find out Neo, they clearly established Neo looking at it before he fights the guy.

Fights some agents and realizes they are tougher only after, why didn't he read the code?

Or the best one yet. Why didn't he read the guys code instead of having him blab for about 5 minutes

Where's this ability in action dude? I picked 3 scenes from the top of my head where Neo shows how clueless he is and yet you try to have us believe that he can control the Matrix or at the very least know about who he means to fight, I clearly showed it to the contrary.

Sigh, I see the problem now, you have no context. neo still reconise the program, and its abilities, he is not a mind reader. Also None of those people are part of the Matrix which Neo controls. They are not "plugged" in. Like Neo, they are rogue programs or unplug humans beings. Neo as the one can only manipulate the Matrix and whats bound to it. Just like why Agents cannot possess unplug people or rogue programs. Really guy, do I need to explain all the obvious to you through the whole debate? So far your the one looking foolish with all the "Wank" and "Exaggerate" claims :/

Since this is a neutral universe, I see no reason Neo cannot see your characters like anything else in the Matrix world fine.

I was wondering when you would get to the point on how you would deal with Godzillas inability to handle TP. So it was to make up an ability you don't have to justify you charging in.

Make up a ability... your really pi$$ing me off now.

Let's get into this (funny as it's normally reactionary speed which is argued over) you wasted time posting reaction speed. Neo's measured flight speed is just over Mach 3, took him roughly 15 minutes to travel 500 miles, so this one's really easy to break down, it will take you a minute and a half to reach me. That's not really blitzing is it, real life fights have been over before that.

Neo can just walk GZ to the area, staying out of reach of his team mate easy, and then attack when all reach the goal area where they can see the opponents to attack. Neo has no clue where your team is at till locating them anyway.

Thus the mental control of GZ is not that big of a deal.

Lol, no it won't, Neo can't phase but even if he could Apoc has used his TK on Kitty who can phase, has absorbed the power of Kitty who can phase and Ultron has tech to take out Vision who can phase, who comes back to the island smashed up because Ultron had upgraded his drones with it so he was no longer capable of scouting.

I proved Neo can phase regardless of your lack of knowledge on the 4 movies and pi$$ poor debating ability.

As for all these powers Apoc has absorb, can you show me him using all these powers? Unless he shows to use them, Im not seeing in character Apoc start doing things out of character anyway like you want. show me what powers apoc has used. so far i hear alot of NLF and out of character things for Apoc, things he never shown to do in character.

Also has Ultron showed to be Phase proof. Beating someone who never used Phasing on him is not a feat of proof. Neo can fly into ultron, and rip him apart like Hulk honestly. or phase Ultron circuits out like he did to trinity bullet and heart. Ultron is not out of the game in one move.

Based on what? Apocalypses ability is to merge with advanced tech, this version of Ultron has no showings of resisting technopathy

He never merge with a super advance AI that beaten the Avengers. He hijack a simple software program Sentinel. Not the same.

We don't use fanfiction

That is what you been doing this whole time. Having Apoc use powers he never shown before just because he is supposedly to have absorb all these abilities from Rogue which is the most fan fiction argument yet. At least I showed real feats being done.Can you show me Apoc doing half the stuff you claim?

But here's fact for you, Ultron has survived impacts and taken hits that are stronger than anything Neo has delivered. That crater he gets leveled into and nearly dies from is a good deal smaller than the craters Ultron is put into and walks away from. I don't need to touch on Godzilla he's useless.

Neo has shown better stricking abilities, and unique abilities your Ultron cannot counter, or ever been showed to.

What a useless point, this isn't pokemon game, we don't trade blows, you left out the fact that this is a measure of tactics and ability and the fact that most of your stats become mine.

Stats dont matter anymore? My team has as much Hax in Neo alone, and both have stats that surpass your own team.

Neo gets TK face planted into the groun d or mind controlled, how fast he can throw a punch has 0 relevance to this match, either you posted it out of ignorance or on the hope that I would actually hope I would enter a fist fight.

Neo is not being mind control, and too fast to be tag, or can manipulate the TK with his own powers. Neo will simply speed blitz these two snail characters with the superior combat, and reaction speed feats I shown.

I shown Neo navigated the structure of a building that exploded faster than the shockwave could engulf him to kill him. i showed Neo react ability when he caught two people from a exploding truck at speeds that Ultron, and Apoc have no counter for. i showed the after image blur speed of Agents being slow motion to Neo. So why cant Neo get into a fist fight and end this before Godzilla even closes the last 2-3 miles he needs to?

Your characters have no speed feats of this caliber at all, and unlike Neo get manhandle by slower beings all the time.

We really should not have to go over the concept of piercing damage in so many debates, this should be an acknowledge thing by now, Spiderman can take blows from one 100 tonners and survive large explosions that take down buildings but a thug on the street can still drop him with a pocket knife if he doesn't avoid the blow. Godzilla has no showings to show that his flesh cannot be penetrated by what I'm throwing at him.

Except Godzilla shown piercing damage with Tank shells, and Ship cannons. With ship piercing harpoon missiles from the Destroyers. i shown this already in my first post. Your not cutting him with any feats of cutting ability you shown thus far.

But then I don't want to stab Godzilla, he's on my team :) does Neo have the strength to put down my Godzilla

Honestly by speed alone Neo can take Ultron out quick, and then focus on disrupting Apoc. His speed factor is too much. When GZ is lead to the fight, with Apoc smacked around, he will be free to wreck house too.

Unless we go with your plan of Apoc merging with Ultron, then even better as Neo has one target to beat on with superior skill and speed, thus leaving Godzilla free of mind control anyway.

My characters have more than one way of handling this.

How this will play out

Match starts and you charge in based on info you don't have.

Apoc takes control of Godzilla, alters his mind so from this point onwards he's on my team, this is not up for dispute, you are neither fast enough to stop this or anything that shows you can resistthis, even if you did have the anti-mind rape perk everything inbetween was allowed which actually makes it close to useless, I could make Godzilla think why he was even here, make him think about having a nap, make him think Neo was the enemy, etc everything but full control or meltdown was allowed.

Neos charges in and whammo, he's either out with TP or a tk shove from above redirects all his momentum right into terraferma, or I just apply all that TK pressure on his neck, the rules may not allow me to crush your insides but nothing stops me from applying it to the outside squishy bits.

Lets say Neo does make it, oh look he's on the other side of the map again, wave to Godzilla maybe that useless lump will actually be able to do something.

Fly back whammo right in the ground.

Again none of your feats for your characters show they can react to Neo, much less a morals off speed blitzing one. Nothing about your characters suggest they can take his blows, or his Phasing. I still seen no proof of what powers Apoc has shown to use.

I am not actually going to assume complete victory yet, probably have it but maybe you can find something for me to establish that Neo can solo without hyperbole.

Dont hate because your out class by feats and my better knowledge on Matrix. I did not pick terrible Saturday morning cartoon show characters, that was your bad.

Let's cut to the chase and post Neo at his best so we don't waste time

2:10 - 2:20 has neo coughing up blood from a hit that doesn't even put him through the wall.

4:48 onwards Neo is smashed into the ground, this is the highball, the biggest hit he takes in the series, he puts up a fight after this but he's barely hanging on, you can see the size of the crater made to establish how powerful the impact was. How much punishment he can survive, not take, to say take would imply that he could take multiple hits like that.

Now that we have established the important difference between taking a hit and surviving a hit let's point out what Ultron can take.

This attack carves through the Earth and Ultron takes it

The attack at 1:45, that would kill Neo, Ultron takes it

The hammering at 3:17, Ultron takes it, Neo would die, he spits up a lung from weaker hits.

Now we have been through the idea of attacking vulnerable areas, at 3:34 Hulk stops hammering and pulls Ultron aprt by the wiring, he does not take that

Low ball much?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a double combo by Smith, after a dragged out fight Neo had already. No feat you showed at all compares to the damage output Neo tanks.

No Caption Provided

Neo still gets up and punches dukes it out with Smith, then punches him through the layers of solid earth after all the above blows. He can tank what you have and fight fine. problem is unlike Smith who has superior skill and speed to even tag Neo, your characters do not.

Godzilla

The fact is your not controlling him in the match, and while the last two post show why Neo can near solo, GZ will be apart of this match. You said yourself he is mind control to attack neo, but Neo is too fast for my own characters, and can remain high above the sky regardless to lure GZ till wherever your team is located anyway. So once Neo finds your team, he will attack, break the connection, and GZ will be at play again, and likely close to the fight from following Neo as you said he would.

https://youtu.be/LYQs2953BP0?t=35

The level of damage GZ can put out is far above anyone on your team. The area he can cover along the slowness of your team in combat as you shown already with videos will ensure likely one hit KOs.

So the moment he gets in the match, its over. Neo is just needs to hold out really, though by feats he can likely solo dang near on his own. Most of your characters is assumptions, and deal with lower level feats.

Actual summary

• Most of your argument cannot be backed by feats, because your using you fan fiction mind to make up combo scenarios, or what Apoc will do with no proof that he done that before.
  • Ultron is dead weight here, and both of my guys can solo Apoc.
  • Apoc best attack is TP, and Neo by feats and rules of being in Matrix can ignore it fine. Apoc meanwhile gets smack around, and has no control of GZ. Your biggest threat becomes a non factor.
  • Your constant attempts to belittle me, or low ball my team with your own lack of knowledge is really childish.
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The smell of burnt jimmies is vibrant

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

@sirfizzwhizz:

Show me Apoc taking over a machine like Ultron. Ultron is a AI and not a program, and could fight back. Your argument amounts to Apoc technopathy a Iphone, so now he can tachnopath say Skynet. Neo has better hacking ability, by alot, and I would not argue him taking Ultron.

Apocalypse DOESN'THACK , he is a technopath, he fuses his entire body with tech to take it over

A hacker cannot hack a car, a technopath can control a car, this makes 0 real world sense but that's what they do, Neo may or may not be able to hack a terminator but Apoc takes over it's entire body, don't accuse me of a lack of knowledge when you can't get your head around the difference between trying to bypass firewalls to alter the coding and just outright physically altering.

Just saying, the Dome is weak sauce

We both know this is a lie so cut the bravado, you've spent the better part of day complainiing about how hax it was.

Bro, I never said Neo would, Agent smith did that in Matrix 2 and 3. Really guy? how did you confuse Neo with Smith?

This is what I was responding to

Agent Smith had mind controlling powers. Affecting the minds of humans and machines alike till he dominated the Matrix as a whole. Every program, and effort by the Machines in the real world could not stop him from doing so.

2nd post and your already incapable of keeping up with the conversation, I pointed out that Neo was merely bait for Smith which is a fact.

Also Smith did do all this in his end fight with Neo. He was a virus that hacked the entire Matrix, and was a threat to the Machine race itself. The Machines being helpless with all their tech, and advance AI to get rid of Smith.

yes and as I pointed out they needed bait, Neo was bait, nothing more. But this speaks more of a vulnerability in the Matrix

Yet Neo was able to overcome him. Even though Smith virus is enough to hack human brains before being all powerful after absorbing the oracle.

and Apocalypse has taken over minds with tech as well

No Caption Provided

Not sure what the point here is really

Dont be mad. I showed my proof. No need to get mad about it and attack me.

You didn't though you showed him resisting having his code taken over by smith, how many smiths there are is irrelevant because that clearly makes no difference to his strength, all that really affected his strength was absorbing stronger people within the matrix.

Thats not as good as holding the minds of every AI program

Let me explain how this does not mean what you think it means

If Xavier mind wipes one person at a time and eventually gets to everyone in the world, it does not mean that is capable of planetary telepathy, it just means that he spent all that time affecting everyone which in a way is what Smith did, this was just sped up because the people he alters could assist him.

The fact is by feats, your not TPing Neo, and your not TPing Godzilla with Neo in Apoc face. Im sorry your whole plane was TP abuse, and in the first match its countered. Deal with it.

Neo is not in his face and nothing you can do will ever change that.

Well if a non psychic can gain immunity to Charels TP from a simple amp........

how does Deadpool gain resistance from brain tumors

Why is the immunity from Magnetos helmet to telepathy so potent it can block an Xavier wired to the brain of 100's of Xaviers

That's what the writer decided

A single amp?! this is what we call genuine lowballing you say single amp as if that is weak but that can be anything from the Super soldier that empowered Cap to the serum that empowered Sentry

The writer decided that this amp would grant TP immunity to explain how Mystique could be so near telepaths without being discovered. What a stupid statement on your part, single amp indeed.

This is not phasing?

You clearly did not watch Matrix, and your ignorance to the feats is not my problem. However i have more to counter the Force Field.

No idea what the hell that is, but let's get in to facts, Neo has never shown the ability to do what you are attempting to have him even when he has really needed to, I just gave you clear example of what phasing looks like within the movie series and the characters who have it use it constantly, Neo has never once used the ability you describe and there is no reason to believe he can.

If what you said is true, then Neo can just affect the field with his control of the Matrix.

No surprises, no shocked gifs, I saw this coming, called it, it was an inevitability, it's what all Matrix threads devolve into when the person arguing in favour cannot compete on stats, they need to argue that Neo can do anything, that he's a reality warper.

Why don't you just give him a mario star while your at it.

Neo wants to save Trinity, and to do so, he access his powers for the first time, causing the Helicopter a delay reaction by merging with the glass building before it blew, giving Trinity time to get distance.

What the hell that's simply slow motion

Neo again shows his ability to change code by simple flight, manipulating the Matrix physics to fly fast, and as a side effect tons of cars are caught up in the manipulation of physics.

Uhhhh

Anything connected to the Matrix as part of the system is fair game.

Except this is a lie, we have already clearly established that he did not have control over the matrix.

Since this is neutral universe for him with fully working powers like we were in the Matrix, I consider this the ultimate counter.also before you try to state my character cant do this, becuse you are low balling so much already, @lukeherostated this...

Neutral Universe is always assumed and people's powers work the way they are supposed to. The rest of what was brought up on code is debate points and is left up to voters to decent.

So that means we are in a neutral Universe of the Matrix where Neo ability to see code, and manipulate it to slight degrees as shown above are in play.

Actually this is an excellent example of your lack of reading comprehension, I'll just copy paste what I said before

Naruto is a good example, in Naruto everyone has Chakra, people can use Chakra to punch really hard, it's easy to translate what a hard punch will do to someone who isn't from the Naruto universe

Now say someone has an ability that can drain chakra, people said that this wouldn't work on people outside the Naruto universe if they didn't but it was established that Chakra is just life energy or stamina, people get tired if they run low on Chakra die if they lose it completely, the same as if you go without rest.

Now in the Matrix universe everyone has code, Neo can punch hard in the matrix world which translates well but those that do not exist within the Matrix do not have code.

We have reached the point many Matrix threads reach, if you cannot beat them with stats then someone will always get into the vague game warping sh*t to try and justify a win.

Your argument is effectively Neo can do whatever I need him to do because Matrix and you have the gall to go complain about what I can do.

So as Luke pointed the Code thing iwas for debate, I have used clear cut examples of vine logic from others as to why this does not work and even if it did it is expressly against the rules

NO REALITY WARPING

and if you are going to stick by the idea that everything he does is by virtue of controlling the world then by the rules he has no powers.

Godzilla is slow? Wow, do you have any concept of size and speed? Godzilla is pushing nearly in the Mach range for his size to move as fast as it does from point A to point B..

Yes he is slow, as far as this fight is concerned we both know he is slow, if he wasn't slow you wouldn't try to have soloed with Neo. Highlighted by the fact that you will casually bait him across the map

The tip of Godzilla's tail travel a easy couple thousand feat in less than a second. Thats slow? Are you serious? It seems you do not understand size impact on speed and movement. Godzilla may look large and slow, but his distance with time is insane faster than anything Captain America can hope to achieve.

2.Yes he is slow, you know he is slow, if he wasn't slow you wouldn't try to have soloed with Neo. Highlighted by the fact that you believe you can casually bait him across the map.

Im not sure why stabbing GZ will work any better than the mach 5 tank shells. I really dont care what the metal is. Denser metal does not mean better cutting power, you need strength behind it, and Apoc has no strength feats to show he can cut into GZ 2014's hide.

greater speed = greater force, mach 25 equals a lot of force

In fact you have no feats of Ultron metal shape shifting into a sword for Apoc, or Apoc ever accomplishing such a feat. So its out of character argument as well. That maybe be great for fan fiction, but we are debating feats.

of course we don't, they don't even exist within the same setting so how can they possibly have feats working together.

Actually we do, Apoc warped the Sentinel going so far as to give it weapons and extensions it didn't even originally have and you are going to argue over my ability to make a flat service, really :/

The fact is Godzilla withstood the force of 15 Mega Tons of TNT, and this show Apoc is what? Barely 100 toner? Who are you cutting that hide with your meager strength? Again the type of metal means nothing by itself. Only the strength behind it, the sharpness of the edge, and the toughness of the material is what matters as a whole. So far you have only proven one of the three things here.

Though again this is all out of character for Apoc unless you have feats of him doing this in a fight anyway. Let me see him using swords of any kind please.

Sharp edge, mach 25 speed, Tk capable of of lifting 1'000s if not 10'000 of tons.

What the hell do you mean this is out of character, I have full knowledge, which means I go straight for what I know will kill him, I don't p*ss about with useless actions, unless your going to give us another stupid statement and make the claim that it's in character for these characters to do things they know won't work.

Yet Ultron gets slapped around by Hulk, Iron Man, and kids. He is not touching Neo who has mastered dozens of martial arts, and has shown speed against other establish speedsters as I shown. Ignoring the facts are not going to help you in the end. Combat Speed is what matters. Neo has both travel and combat speed to blitz your team into tin cans thanks to morals off.

I thought it was pretty clear he wasn't fighting Neo

Stop trying to make it out as if your combat feats are in any way relevant

TK grabs Phasing? Actually better yet can you show me Apoc TKing anyone as fast as Neo? TK does not mean much when my own Hax counters it. Neo has a degree of TK as well unlike Magneto who can only manipulate metal. Neo ability to manipulate the Matrix grant him the ability to move this much tons of metal with his flight alone.

Not seeing TK a issue for Neo if he really uses his own manipulation powers + flight + phasing + strength to counter it. Then there is the argument if Apoc ever tag anything above Mach 3, heck above Mach 1? Otherwise Im not sure how he is tagging a morals off Neo to begin with. So many counters.

He doesn't have phasing but even then he has knocked out Kitty Pryde with his TK, speed is irrelevant, that's like asking the speed of someone you use TP on, you picture the object and it's grabbed, as I've said that's why TK is so hax, you mentally picture something and it's grabbed, that's what TK does, people don't dodge, that's how Magneto could grab a satelite orbiting the Earth.

All I saw was a already breaking up satellite with slow speed for momentum. Neo can punch people dozen feet through solid earth with his fists with out charging. Charging he can create shockwaves of force to cover city block.

Your arguing against straight up facts here, rentry speed is just under mach 25 without any acceleration

No Caption Provided

the satelites where pulled from orbit, they reached him in 30 secs, the required speed is well above the tournament limits and the amount of force would be incredibly high

Even a city in the shockwave from the force of impact. More damage than the coming apart Satellites shown by Magneto. Also Neo has TK as well.

You are arguing shockwaves which are purely visual, Superman and the Hulk rarely create shockwaves, remembert what happens when something hits the forcefield, the energy is redirected back and the satelites where completely vaporized.

As is facts are on my side.

Godzilla will be around at this time, being lured by Neo

You have a terrible habit of putting words my mouth but let me give a real example of what your really saying here.

After I proved that Neo couldn't reach me in time, you changed tactics, your tactics revolve around you trying to handle my telepathy, telepathy you don't know exists, you have completely changed your tactic based on outside knowledge.

This is a clear example of metagaming or to use the broader term cheating.

Once your TP is disrupted by Neo

Or by then Godzilla is on a coma or had his memories permantly altered, Tp's the limit.

Yet Magneto shown no real damage output with his powers. Where is the shockwaves from the force? Why are the Satellites moving pretty slow to the real time background? Reach means little if you have weak power shown with it.

As is I've shown the ability to target objects out of sight and that there is obscene strength behind it, all that pressure on your neck.

I make things up? Even though I been backing my claims with proof? Something you failed to do so far. "Apocalypse has all the X-men powers" really, then show him using it mate.

This is a joke, what an extreme case of double standards. To quote yourself you said Lukes ruling was the ultimate counter and yet when it comes to me that doesn't count.

Apocalypse absorbed the psionic imprints from Rogue, as I had already pointed out Luke clarified that it means that Apocalypse has access to them as he himself has feats by proxy given his small amount of on screen appearances and high cost. Now you can be a hypocrite and continue to argue this point if you want, but there's a real example of an ultimate counter.

Dont drag my good name through the mud because your a inept debater and need to result to low balling, and personal attacks

uh huh

On the subject of distance, neo is luring GZ to your team anyway. the fight does not start till my Neo, and in chase Godzilla reaches your team in the 1 or 2 mile mark likely.

Calls me an inept debater then posts this, the irony and all that. You change your actions based on what your characters don't know and say I'm doing things out of character.

Sigh, I see the problem now, you have no context. neo still reconise the program, and its abilities, he is not a mind reader. Also None of those people are part of the Matrix which Neo controls.

I can say that what I'm getting from this is that you don't have anything at all to back your claim.

So when I point out the agents it now becomes part of the Matrix Neo controls? what the hell, your just making things up at this point.

Make up a ability... your really pi$$ing me off now you punk.

Then stop making things up, genius no.

Neo can just walk GZ to the area, staying out of reach of his team mate easy, and then attack when all reach the goal area where they can see the opponents to attack. Neo has no clue where your team is at till locating them anyway.

Thus the mental control of GZ is not that big of a deal.

Why not have the code tell him.

This also repeats the metagaming strategy on your part.

I proved Neo can phase regardless of your lack of knowledge on the 4 movies and pi$$ poor debating ability.

you've confused making up things with debating skill, we where discussing how we help less experienced and/or talented debaters so I would just like to say if you worked on your tendency to exaggerate it would go a long way.

As for all these powers Apoc has absorb, can you show me him using all these powers? Unless he shows to use them, Im not seeing in character Apoc start doing things out of character anyway like you want. show me what powers apoc has used. so far i hear alot of NLF and out of character things for Apoc, things he never shown to do in character.

Also has Ultron showed to be Phase proof. Beating someone who never used Phasing on him is not a feat of proof. Neo can fly into ultron, and rip him apart like Hulk honestly. or phase Ultron circuits out like he did to trinity bullet and heart. Ultron is not out of the game in one move.

Been over the first part and your double standards, ruling was that I could use them,lucky I was canny enough to double check before tournament start

Neo does not have phasing but he's not fighting Ultron

TK neck snap, how about dem mind crushes and the forcefields, fool me once and I go splat because I try to break by ramming, my opponent ain't got the answers on how Neo solos so he needs to make things up.

He never merge with a super advance AI that beaten the Avengers. He hijack a simple software program Sentinel. Not the same.

Been over this, fuses with tech, fused and EMPOWERED tech that would have killed or changed every human on Earth.

Alright there the Avengers when the points against me but there just some sh*tty version when the points against you, double standards again. Also double standards on you believing Neo can phase through him yet Apoc can use his molecular control. WTF

Neo has shown better stricking abilities, and unique abilities your Ultron cannot counter, or ever been showed to.

Neos not fighting Ultron, would you stop arguing the idea that your 7 point character can be beat my 2, it shows how badly outmatched you are when that's what you keep falling back on.

My team has as much Hax in Neo alone

Lol, the reality warping

Neo is not being mind control, and too fast to be tag, or can manipulate the TK with his own powers. Neo will simply speed blitz these two snail characters with the superior combat, and reaction speed feats I shown.

TK neck snap, how about dem mind crushes and the forcefields, fool me once and I go splat because I try to break by ramming, my opponent ain't got the answers on how Neo solos so he needs to make things up.

I shown Neo navigated the structure of a building that exploded faster than the shockwave could engulf him to kill him.

I showed Apoc redirecting a satelite that would have needed to be moving far faster than the tournament limit at near point black, I can target you from anywhere on the map and auto-hit because that's how mental abilities work. Checkmate

Except Godzilla shown piercing damage with Tank shells, and Ship cannons

That's not piercing damage, a ship mounted railgun would have been more appropriate if you understood the difference.

Loading Video...

Honestly by speed alone Neo can take Ultron out quick, and then focus on disrupting Apoc. His speed factor is too much. When GZ is lead to the fight, with Apoc smacked around, he will be free to wreck house too.

We have established that I have a much better understanding of Neos speed and abilities than you, you changed your entire strategy based on the information I gave you.

Low ball much?

No because I posted that feat myself

This is a double combo by Smith, after a dragged out fight Neo had already. No feat you showed at all compares to the damage output Neo tanks.

Your joking, I just showed Ultron being knocked through the Earth, creating way more of a crater and knocking over a cliff and being completely unharmed, I broke down step by step the difference in how they handled being physically hit.

I was saving this one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neo blocks a normal sword from a person who is at best a 1 tonner if we are being generous and is still cut.

Ultron no sold a flying charge from Baby Thor wielding bladed equivalent of Mjolnir and who was capable of tossing giant robots.

Loading Video...

You don't seem to understand how TK works

My character has TK, it is very strong TK, it is stronger than Magnetos ( for all intensive purposes Magneto has TK but it is limited to metal) he can visualize an object and grab it, that's how TK works,example Magneto being able to mentally grab Satelites that orbit the Earth faster than the speed limit. I don't think I've ever seen anyone fail to grab something with TK unless it wasn't actual TK just manifested force like those arms in Elven Lied.

I can visualize your neck and grab it, to resist such a thing would require either durability and/or TK or alternatively the ability to take out my character before he gets it into his head to do such a thing, you have neither of these things going for you, you may not like it but TK is hax, I've said this thing many times before, it's why I picked this character.

Final Summary

• You made the claim that Neo somehow knew about his opponents, I showed his ignorance against multiple individuals, rather than give me examples showing he can actually do this you just say "uh, but he can't use it on them because ..." and then just pull a bunch of reasons out of the ether about them not being connected to the Matrix he controls. Think of this, you failed to back it up.
  • your answer to many problems is outright reality warping and the sort of exaggeration that makes people hate Matrix vs boards
  • you show many cases of double standards when you say Lukes word is law when it suits you, I have access to those powers by tournament ruling whether you like it or not.
  • You dismissed proven calcs when it suited
  • when I pointed out failings in your own character you outright cheat and change your strategy in an attempt to handle an ability you didn't even know I had and yet accused me the person with full knowledge of acting out of character, hilarious.
  • You couldn't get your head around the world of difference in a character hacking and my character physically altering
  • Godzilla is useless and you know it,
  • You still attempted to solo with Neo
  • Your attempt to claim control over reality is laughable.
  • I highlight how low Neos durability really is when he gets cut with a normal sword.
  • You have actually argued over my ability to do really basic things like shape a flat service despite having a guy who can reshape machines and yet I lowball when I call out abilities that have never been shown or outright reality warping :/

I kill Neo either with his own ignorance on the forcefields or a tk crush, or TP mind rape, your ability to handle the TP has been sketchy at best but your ability to handle the others is a new level of desperation when you need to resort to the idea that your character can do anything.

This fight was horribly one sided, Godzilla was an awful pick and Neo simply isn't the character you think he is when you think he can somehow take out a character as powerful as X-Men Evolution Apoc on his own.

I'll tidy it up in a bit, see if there is anything you want to adress, if not then I think we go to votes, I think everything has been addressed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@dextersinister: Im not going to votes till i get the last post. You had three posts to my two, and started this.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Im not going to votes till i get the last post. You had three posts to my two, and started this.

I don't think post count matters but if you add anything new I will address it.