TV Buffy vs Max Guevara

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TV Buffy vs Max Guevara from Dark Angel.

Fight takes place at night in a carpark.

No prep H2H only.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SSJLozza

bump

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theONEtaichou

bump

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SSJLozza
theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

@theonetaichou said:

bump

Who do you think would win then?

tough... I wanna say Buffy but... I'm going for Max!

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SSJLozza
LadyMaryTudor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one, I would say Buffy, she is taking on supernatural beings whereas Max is taking on normal humans. Max's toughest opposition was her own kind.

I would like to see Max take on Glory from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Percy_Scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, @ladymarytudor - the way that Buffy Summers beat Glory with absolutely no help at all beyond a powerful witch weakening her by depriving her of mental energies she needs to survive, a strength enhancing Troll Hammer, a mystical orb specifically designed to harm and weaken her, and a superhuman android to soften her up? It isn't as if Buffy took Glory in a straight fight.

Further, pointing out that someone never fought a particular type of opponent doesn't prove one can't defeat said opponent. That's flawed logic at best and disingenuous at worst. You might as well say that Buffy could never defeat Max because she's never fought an X-5 before. As to Max's toughest opposition, if you mean 'transgenics,' then yes, her 'own kind.' However, many of the transgenics Max fought and triumphed against wielded more power than she did, forcing her to overcome them with intelligence and skill (and more often than not without help, unlike Buffy, who always has help against her most powerful opponents.)

I'm a fan of both shows, and I'm not choosing a side here, at the moment. I just felt that your argument against Max was without real merit, and wanted to point that out. Perhaps you have more reasoning than you shared. If so, I welcome it.