User Lists: 0

This battle is legit who would win?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yo dis batle so legit like rlly Turbo stomz becaz he iz a rad Snail lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

(For real though, flash stomps)

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ComicMind

@jkutz:

Aainst sonic and or quicksilver no way!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@leo-343 said:

Flash really really easily.

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against quicksilver.... no way and im a huge flash fan but quicksilver is either same speed as flash or faster and sonic can go fast too and faster when he has all the gems

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ariesxmasters

Depending on the version of Flash they're very different.

New 52 Flash is not the much faster than Marvel Now Quicksilver. Pre 52 Flash was very inconstant with his speed.

But

Flash

Quicksilver

Sonic

Turbo

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicmind: Yeaaaaaaah no, Flash is way faster than both of them combined and with speed force powers plus speed steal, there is no way this is even a contest. Turbo iz da kleer winner here lawlawlawlawlawl

P.S Flash Stomps

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont knowman turbo can curb stomp too and he dont even have feet!

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the comics and based off of them im not talking about no infinite crisis fast im talking just normally fast. In the x-man movie quicksilver could run so fast he goes in slow motion (all fast characters do) and had time to troll gaurds and stop bullets but in the flash series trailer he was racing against green arrows bow. Now leo compare them now, Bullet vs arrow

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the version of Flash they're very different.

New 52 Flash is not the much faster than Marvel Now Quicksilver. Pre 52 Flash was very inconstant with his speed.

But

Flash

Quicksilver

Sonic

Turbo

You have not read many Flash comics apparently. Flash wasn't inconsistent with his speed running. Choosing to run a certain speed at times and being inconsistent are two different things, and Sonic beats QS.

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay yeah im refering but infinite crisis i dont believe is a dc movie but that still proving something and trubo vs sonic who would win?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicmind: Turbo wud win cuz he iz a rad Snail LAWLAWLAWALWALLWWLALWLWLA

Seriously? Sonic stomps there too

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That snail is fast,fast,fast,fast

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the comics and based off of them im not talking about no infinite crisis fast im talking just normally fast. In the x-man movie quicksilver could run so fast he goes in slow motion (all fast characters do) and had time to troll gaurds and stop bullets but in the flash series trailer he was racing against green arrows bow. Now leo compare them now, Bullet vs arrow

If you know he would win why did you make this topic.

Sonic in sonic boom is super slow. He's not fast at all, he is just quick. Idk what version of sonic you are using.

Flash has been hit by things in this show slower than bullets so by default he wins. Turbo was on par with race cars so idk why you included him at all

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@comicmind said:

If you know he would win why did you make this topic.

Sonic in sonic boom is super slow. He's not fast at all, he is just quick. Idk what version of sonic you are using.

Flash has been hit by things in this show slower than bullets so by default he wins. Turbo was on par with race cars so idk why you included him at all

^This

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie sonic rolf stomps

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

I made this topic because 1. I wanted to 2.I want others opinions, thats why they made threads....

I am going for QS because i think he is fast and yes faster than sonic and turbo....

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Lol Archie Sonic, that was pretty overpowered, but not enough for Flash

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have not read many Flash comics apparently. Flash wasn't inconsistent with his speed running. Choosing to run a certain speed at times and being inconsistent are two different things, and Sonic beats QS.

I have all comic that has Flash on this computer so yes I have read'em all.

Sonic beats Quicksilver?

It's so funny everyone on here like swears Quicksilver is so slow and useless at everything. Just like everyone hates Aquaman even though his New 52 series is really good.

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

I know alot so just you saying that is pretty judgemental xD

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By w0nd

@leo-343 said:

@comicmind: o_0 unless they're high no one would say QS is faster than Flash.

Flash=Multiple times light.

QS=Multiple times sound.

Not. Even. Close.

he's talking about the show versions

@comicmind you need to edit the OP so people know what ones you're talking about man....

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By w0nd

@comicmind said:

@w0nd:

I made this topic because 1. I wanted to 2.I want others opinions, thats why they made threads....

I am going for QS because i think he is fast and yes faster than sonic and turbo....

lol but it's not really an opinion, it's fact. Q.S. ran around the room .. no JOGGED around the room before bullets made it about 10 feet, and then casually walked around them and moved them. He took hank, wolverine and charles wallets out of their pocket read all their id's put them back in their pockets and made it downstairs to play pingpong before the door finished opening and closing.

Flash was too slow to avoid being beat up hand to hand by a big slow guy....His reaction time is horrible. He took 3 solid hits before realizing he should let go of the flag pole because he was being slammed from wall to wall.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic beats Quicksilver?

It's so funny everyone on here like swears Quicksilver is so slow and useless at everything. Just like everyone hates Aquaman even though his New 52 series is really good.

I don't get the AQ comparison, tons of people love him. Anyways I'm guessing you didn't know that Sonic is FTL.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By w0nd

@artyom: What sonic though...the archie one the game one? THe comic one has been up and down lately. He is by far the fastest. Sonic boom sonic is painfully slow

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah quicksilver was jogging around the room but in slowmotion man and for the people around him they didnt even see him.

This topic is really funny im surprised it got this far.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@artyom: What sonic though...the archie one the game one? THe comic one has been up and down lately.

I was talking about Archie, but admittedly I haven't been keeping up for a while, but I know he has quite a few FTL feats.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Surely it's movie versions for turbo to be here and q.s.

Anyway by movie standards turbo was doing atmost 300mph,

Q.S was doing 3 digit mach speed.

Flash is still a little above sound,

Sonic has no movie and his animated series he was just super-sonic atmost, and comparable to turbo on a normal base.

But as for comic version,

pre52 flash.

Sonic.

New52 flash.

QS

turbo... He has no comic. And i am sure 90 percent of the viners here thinks sonic is hypersonic at best, what a shame.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic has no movie and his animated series he was just super-sonic atmost, and comparable to turbo on a normal base.

pre52 flash.

Sonic.

New52 flash.

QS

turbo... He has no comic. And i am sure 90 percent of the viners here thinks sonic is hypersonic at best, what a shame.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Sonic beats Quicksilver?

I don't get the AQ comparison, tons of people love him. Anyways I'm guessing you didn't know that Sonic is FTL.

New 52 Flash goes at speeds approaching light. Quicksilver is hard to judge but he is very fast and Marvel does a pretty good job of displaying it in his recent stuff. I don't read sonic stuff so I don't know how to judge that.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deathsdoor726

@comicmind: Flash has traveled 500 times the speed of light and can run back in time when every he chooses and the speed force defeated sbp so badly he had a flash phobia

Flash could out race all of them on one hand

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre52 flash.

Sonic.

New52 flash.

QS

Hasn't N52 Flash already traversed time?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF?? This thread is pretty funny xD

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Sonic beats Quicksilver?

New 52 Flash goes at speeds approaching light. Quicksilver is hard to judge but he is very fast and Marvel does a pretty good job of displaying it in his recent stuff. I don't read sonic stuff so I don't know how to judge that.

I have never seen anything of QS approaching light speed except in Ultimate

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the OP is on some good stuff

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Sonic beats Quicksilver?

I have never seen anything of QS approaching light speed except in Ultimate

They seem to only show his speed and not really explain it, Like I understand what you mean.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: it turns out he was talking of flashpoint barry who travelled to create new52, he was taking flashpoint barry as new52 barry thinking they are the same, but till flash time travels or shows FTL speeds he is below sonic.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ultragreenboy

I still don't know which versions were using.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz: Are you seriously saying flash would win?

sonic would rolf stomp odin with odin force like he was trash on the ground.

HIS attacks are universal-multiversal

And is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx9000 FTL

Avatar image for reversekidflash
ReverseKidFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inertia. Check mate.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash runs rings around them so they fall down into the core of earth.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Sonic is invincible so if he's allowed I think he'd win.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. I'm only well versed in Pre 52 Flash knowledge. From what I know of Pre 52 Flash, Quicksilver and Archie Sonic, The Flash wins with Archie Sonic coming in second.