TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

Welcome Combatants

You have all been chosen to participate in a Tournament of Champions!

Have no fear for your life back at home, do not worry about losing your jobs or failing a mission, time has been frozen and nobody else is aware that you're missing. We've been watching you for some time at this point and would like to test your skills and abilities against others just like you. First let's introduce your loving hosts and organizers of tonight's event!

• Mister Mxyzptlk
  • Mad Jim Jaspers
  • Batmite
  • The Shaper of Worlds & Kubik

With their powers they have created an entirely new world that features various arenas for this competition, but lets not jump ahead of ourselves, you've still got to build yourself a team! Wait, what are you doing? You can't just make a team with characters such as Superman One Million, The Anti Monitor, Thanos, or any other incredibly heavy hitter here! That would ruin all of the fun!

I suppose it's time we told you what limits we've set here.

The Limits

• Strength - 20 Tons
  • Durability - Luke Cage
  • Speed - 200 MPH
  • Telepathy - Low Level TP, no Mindrape.
  • Telekinesis - 2 Tons
  • Magic - No Magic
  • Energy Projection - Truck Destruction
  • Elemental Manipulation - Fire, Water, and Air is fine, no Earth Manipulation however
  • Regeneration - Deadpool

Essentially this is a Street Level Tournament, if there are any problems with these limits and you feel that I should change them because they're too strict or too loose then feel free to message me.

Team Size is limited to 5 core members. There will be various perks and items that could assist you in increasing this number, so choose your team wisely.

Character Limit is limited to only one of each character per universe. This means that if someone picked Hawkeye you would still be allowed to pick Ultimate Hawkeye due to the fact that they're different versions of a character. Please do not complain to me if someone picked a character you wanted, it's first come first serve. Though you will be notified if a combatant drops out of the tournament or chooses to replace a character if it is the character you wanted.

The Armory

Once you've selected your team it's time to fit them with some of the fun items that our lovely hosts have gathered for you. They've traveled through various forms of media and fiction to obtain these, so please be kind to them. Also, try not to damage them too much, we don't have insurance for any of these things.

There are 3 different levels of equipment, they are:

• Top Level
  • Medium Level
  • Low Level

You have a total of 20 points in each level, you must spend at least 15 points on equipment for each level or you will lose any remaining points. You will obtain more points depending on how well you do in the battles to come. For the items you pick you will be given a SINGLE month of training, if you give multiple items to a single player on your team they still only have a SINGLE month to train with all of them, not a month for one item and a month for another, a month for all of them combined. You will not lose items from round to round.

Top Level Items (20)

• 1 Additional Character Slot (20)
  • Saint of Killer's Gun with 1 Shot (20)
  • Quantum Bands (15)
  • Destroyer Armor (15)
  • Entropy Aegis (15)
  • Mjolnir (10)
  • Mother Box (10)
  • Silver Surfer's Surfboard (10)
  • Cosmic Ring (10)
  • Star Lord's Element Gun (8)
  • Medusa Mask (8)
  • 10 Rings of the Mandarin (5)
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun (3)
  • Khaji Da (2)
  • Tactigon (2)
  • 3 Medium Level Points (1)
  • 6 Low Level Points (1)
  • Top Level Bank (1)

Medium Level Items (20)

• Nega Bands (15)
  • 1 Set of Iron Man Armor (10) ( No Godkiller, Extremeis, or Hulkbuster )
  • Captain Britain Battle Suit (10)
  • Doctor Doom Armor (10)
  • Lex Luthor Armor (10)
  • Darkhawk Amulet (8)
  • Scorpions Armor (8)
  • Omnitrix with choice of 5 Aliens (5) ( No Alien X or OP Aliens )
  • Weather Wizards Wand (5)
  • Mario Star (4) ( Lasts for 10 seconds, 1 use only per round )
  • Portal Gun (3)
  • 1 Pokemon with 4 Moves (3) ( No Arecus )
  • Ebony Blade (3)
  • Lasso of Lightning (2)
  • 2 Low Level Points (1)
  • Medium Level Bank (1)

Low Level Items (20)

• Planeteer Rings (15)
  • Mandalorian Battle Armor (10)
  • 5 Legion Flight Rings (10)
  • 4 Adamantium Doctor Octopus Arms (10)
  • Battle Computer (10)
  • Insider Suit (10)
  • Lightsabre (8)
  • Phase II Clone Trooper Armor (8)
  • Venom Symbiote (8)
  • Punishers Exo Armor (8)
  • Nth Metal Belt & Melee Weapon of Choice (8)
  • Pip-Boy 3000 (8)
  • 5 T-Spheres (7)
  • 5 Life Model Decoys (7)
  • 12 Talismas (7)
  • Staff of One (7)
  • 5 Plasmids (5)
  • 5 Shen Gong Wu (5) ( You may not pick 5 of the same, though you can have duplicates if you buy 2 sets)
  • 1 Dose of Pym Particles (4)
  • 10 S.P.I.N Tech Darts (4)
  • Captain America's Shield (3)
  • Adamantium Ammo (3) ( Only for 1 person )
  • 5 Webshooters (2)
  • Bloodsword (2)
  • Low Level Bank (1)

If anyone has any questions about items or would like to contest that an item is 1) too powerful 2) too cheap or 3) too expensive, feel free. If I agree with you then I will change things.

Perks

If you're careful with team construction you might be able to qualify for a certain number of perks! Teams will be evaluated on a case by case basis and you may feel free to argue a reason why your team passes or why another team shouldn't. YOU MAY ONLY QUALIFY FOR A MAXIMUM OF 5 PERKS. IF YOUR TEAM QUALIFIES FOR MORE THAN 5 YOU MUST CHOOSE 5 FROM THE LIST OF PERKS YOU QUALIFY FOR. THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF PREVENTING OVERPOWERED PERK TEAMS.

• Game over man! Game over!! - Choosing characters that aren't from Earth grants you 3 Xenomorph Drones to add to your team.
  • William Tell - Choosing characters that are all marksmen will unlock Adamantium Ammunition for every member of your team.
  • We're the Good Guys!! - Choosing only characters that are heroes will give your team 1 hour of prep time.
  • Neutral Party - Choosing only characters that are anti heroes or neutral parties will bloodlust your team.
  • It's Good to be Bad - Choosing only characters that are villains will grant your team Full Knowledge of the opposing team.
  • Call us the Justice League - Choosing only characters that are heroes from the DCU will grant you Red Tornado
  • Justice League, Smushtus Bleague - Choosing only characters that are villains from the DCU will grant you Prometheus
  • Wait, what are we Avenging? - Choosing only characters that are heroes from the Marvel Universe will grant you Vision
  • Boys and Girls Club - Choosing only characters that are a part of teenage crime fighting groups such as Teen Titans or Young Justice will grant you Terra
  • It's a hard knock life for us - Choosing characters that were/are orphans will grant your team an extra month of training.
  • 8th Grade Science Fair - Choosing characters that are technologically empowered will grant your team 2 T-800's
  • You're eXtraordinary! - Choosing characters that belong to the X-Men will grant your team Danger
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Choosing characters that only use H2H will grant your team Vibranium Battle Suits
  • Being the Shadows - Choosing characters with exceptionally high stealth abilities will grant your team Snake Eyes from GI-Joe
  • Mixed Taste - Choosing characters that are all from a different work of fiction will grant your team perfect teamwork & a psychic link
  • Down the Rabbit Hole - Choosing characters that are all from novels will grant your team Princess Alyss of the Looking Glass Wars
  • I think I'm retro - Choosing characters that are all from video games will grant your team a 1-Up Mushroom that can be used on any member of your team once per round.
  • The Force is Strong with this one - Choosing characters that are all from the Star Wars Universe will grant you 3 tamed Rancor's
  • Powerless! - Choosing characters that have no superpowers will grant your team 10 S.P.I.N tech darts.

Sponsor

Your team will require a sponsor to participate in this tournament, we've picked a selection of the Greatest Heroes and Villains in the universe to sponsor you in this tournament. Each sponsor will have a specific power that will assist you in this tournament, though they will be announced after all the teams are finalized

• Superman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Barry Allen
  • Doctor Fate
  • Lex Luthor
  • Doomsday
  • Darksied
  • Captain Cold
  • Yoda
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • Thor
  • Captain America
  • Doctor Doom
  • Thanos
  • Professor X
  • Magneto

Battle Style

This tournament will be a series of 1 v 1's, this means there is no partnering up with another combatant. You may not loot items off of dead foes. Each battle will require a team to complete a certain objective, this will change depending on the match-up. Along with completing the objective your team must KO or Kill the other team. These will not just be straight up battles and there will be certain conditions for each matchup, so make sure to design a versatile team, you never know what'll happen from round to round.

I will also be participating in this tournament however I will be taking the last sponsor.

Voting: As far as voting goes it will be open to the public, this means that people in the tournament can vote on other matches, and other viners not involved in the tournament can vote. Voting will run for 3 days at which point the winner we be decided by the most votes.

Teams 16 Slots (1 Left)

Thetruebarryallen

Sponsor: ???

• Blink AoA
  • Iron Fist
  • Ultimate Hawkeye
  • Daredevil
  • Spiderman

Perks

• Wait, what are we Avenging? - Choosing only characters that are heroes from the Marvel Universe will grant you Vision
  • We're the Good Guys!! - Choosing only characters that are heroes will give your team 1 hour of prep time.

I_like_Swords

Sponsor: Thanos

• XO-Manowar (Valiant)
  • Deadpool (Marvel)
  • Luthor Strode (Image)
  • Fawkes (Fallout 3)
  • Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls)

Perks

• MixedTaste - Choosing characters that are all from a different work of fiction will grant your team perfect teamwork & a psychic link

DireDrill

Sponsor: Doomsday

• Maverick Earth 5700
  • X-23
  • Mystique
  • Gambit
  • Cable

Perks:

zr0c00l

Sponsor: Barry Allen

• ???
  • ???
  • Beast Boy N52
  • Deathstroke N52
  • Harry Tanner N52

Perks:

amalgamuniverse

Sponsor: Martian Manhunter

• Shadowcat
  • Lady Shiva
  • Creeper
  • Whizzer
  • ???

Perks:

KnightOfZero

Sponsor: Professor X

• Avatar Aang ( No Earth Bending OR Avatar State )

• Beast Boy Pre-N52

• Seras Victoria

• Virgil Hawkins

• Avatar Korra ( No Earth Bending OR Avatar State )

Perks:

We're the Good Guys!!

Boys and Girls Club

The_Legendary_Supersayin_Hulk

Sponsor: Darkseid

• Bluestar(Warriors)
  • Firestar(Warriors)
  • Tigerstar(Warriors)
  • Percy Jackson(Percy Jackson and the Olympians)(Tyson's Shield)
  • Josh Newman(The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)(With Durendal)

Perks

• Down the Rabbit Hole - Choosing characters that are all from novels will grant your team Princess Alyss of the Looking Glass Wars
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Choosing characters that only use H2H will grant your team Vibranium Battle Suits

Dark Raiden

Sponsor: Doctor Doom

• Taskmaster
  • Multiple Man
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Omega Red
  • Deathstroke (Post Crisis)

Perks

Higorm

• Call us the Justice League - Choosing only characters that are heroes from the DCU will grant you Red Tornado.
  • Boys and Girls Club - Choosing only characters that are a part of teenage crime fighting groups such as Teen Titans or Young Justice will grant you Terra.

WestfriesianMan

Sponsor: Magneto

• Beast
  • Forge
  • Wolverine
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke (Only low TP and 2 Ton TK)

Perks

We're the Good Guys!! - Choosing only characters that are heroes will give your team 1 hour of prep time.

You're eXtraordinary! - Choosing characters that belong to the X-Men will grant your team Danger.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

• It's Good to be Bad - Choosing only characters that are villains will grant your team Full Knowledge of the opposing team.

CaptainDoeo ( SLOT SAVED )

Betatesthighlander1

Sponsor: Thor

• Agent X
  • The Auditor ( Only Small Arms Fire & No Improbability Drive )
  • Sly Marbo
  • Jungle Hunter
  • Razio

Perks

• Being the Shadows - Choosing characters with exceptionally high stealth abilities will grant your team Snake Eyes from GI-Joe
  • William Tell - Choosing characters that are all marksmen will unlock Adamantium Ammunition for every member of your team.

DMND ( SLOT SAVED )

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

This is actually dope, i won't be joining it, but it's dope. Honestly thought it was gonna be newbie because you're so, well, new. Way to prove me wrong!

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By amalgamuniverse

amalgamuniverse

Sponsor: Martian Manhunter

Jay Garrick

Lady Shiva

Creeper

Captain Cold

Red Tornado

Items:

Destroyer Armor

Omnitrix with choice of 5 aliens

(NRG, Fourarms, Chromastone, Rath, Lodestar)

Captain America's Shield

Perks

• None
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

@soothing_sounds Thank you ^_^

I tried to keep things interesting, and I was inspired by DireDrill's Big Shoes Tournament. I tried my best to switch up some of the items and the perk system however, and the Sponsors are like the Planeswalkers in TDLP's Tournament.

I also plan on making each round different for every team.

Hopefully it all goes well :)

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Kyle Rayner no ring (Green Lantern Ring)

-Larlfleeze no ring (Orange Lantern Ring)

So that happened

:x

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

@amalgamuniverse: I have a couple notes to make about you're current team, you will have to edit it.

• Red Tornado is banned from use due to the fact that he is a perk reward.
  • Captain Cold cannot be used due to the fact that he is a mentor.
  • After some considerations about the max Speed I've had it reduced to 200 MPH. Speed of Sound was a rather high limit for Street Level Characters.
  • In terms of your items you must spend at least 15 Points in EACH level of equipment. So far you've spent 15 in the High Level but still need to spend 10 in Medium Level and 12 in Low Level.

I hope I'm not being too picky! I'm really glad that you've shown an interest in my tournament! If you can fix Red Tornado & Captain Cold, and convince me that Jay Garrick isn't above the limits then you should be set. Also, you've got to spend more points like I listed above ^_^

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erm. Actually most of these recent tournaments are copies of previous tourneys.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: I mean, everything is a copy of something. It's a battles forum, you can only do so much in a battle to make it stand out from the others, usually in terms of how teams end up battling, how missions play into something, what teams end up getting built.

I'm sorry if this thread is just a sort of spam or anything, I didn't intend on it to be something like that. I've just seen so many other cool tournaments that I wanted to design my own take on the format. :/

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jokergeist

@thetruebarryallen: Oh, don't take it personally. I'm just a bit disappointed by the lack of originality going around for these things, but that's just my personal preference.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Oh no, I understand 100%. I feel the reason why I went with this was because I'm currently so familiar with the format and I haven't run a single tournament in my life. Depending on how well this goes will depend on if I try to create another tournament in the future.

If this goes well then I'll begin making an original style tournament without as many similarities as the current ones. I was thinking of a Roulette style tournament in which Viners go through a sort of draft period to pick their team and then are given random assortments of equipment based on a series of luck-based events. Though I don't know how interested people would be in a more "gamble-based" style of tournament. People generally seem to enjoy being in control.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd join if it weren't for all those items ^. ^''

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist:

I am offended

:<

But personally I think it's high time someone started a powerhouse tournament. We've had too much street level. Last high tier was TGW's tag team MONTHS ago.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Makes sense. I guess it's good to start early, and this tourney could be a great test-run. Good luck :)

(P.S. a "gamble-based" style tourney could be interesting. Nice idea)

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Thank you :) Hopefully I'll be more interesting in the future hahaha

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zr0c00l

@thetruebarryallen: Midnighter new 52

Jenny quantum new 52

Deathstroke new 52

Harry tanner new 52

Beast boy new 52

Items. High level. Mother box (10) mandarin rings (5) ..... Can i use points from here on lower levels?

Mid level nega bands (15) mario star (4) mid level bank (1)

Low level items light saber (8) insider suit (10)

Sponsor - barry allen

Perks- were the good guys (if anti heroes dont count as heroes take this one off) Neutral party. Call us the justicexleague (same as first)

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DireDrill

@thetruebarryallen:

Maverick (Earth 5700)

Gambit

Mystique

Cable

X-23

@jokergeist: My tourney's setup was pretty ingenuitive. To my knowledge, it has no equivalent.

@thedarklordpandamonium: Larfleeze has no Orange Lantern Ring feats all of his feats involve the Orange Lantern Central Battery. Kyle should be DQed though. Also, you can insta counter both for 5 Top Points right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thetruebarryallen: I seriously shouldn't enter in any more tourneys... but hey, save me a spot.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Yep

Just wanted to show that that limitation should be in place. In general I dislike having Lantern Rings in tournies. Too much iffiness.

I'm currently looking for novel chars as Alyss is a fairly strong reality warper, lol.

Cosmic Ring should also be out.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: TeeHee you go right ahead and tell yourself that ^-^

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Will do ^_^ Also, don't worry, this tournament won't be as demanding. Each round will probably be 1 - 2 weeks before voting starts. If it turns out that people need more time then time limits may be altered.

Also, to everyone who has registered thus far. Remember that you need to pick a Sponsor off of the list in the OP. Their abilities will be told to you once all of the slots are filled. None of them will do anything to work against your own team, they can only improve it and also exist for Story Purposes.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Alyss is incredibly powerful, and a good asset to any team. Best of luck in your team creation :)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon would be by Lore. The 4 limit move pool is just so they don't become too over-powered since some Pokemon are incredibly skilled and have some gifted move pools.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

XO-Manowar (Valiant)

Deadpool (Marvel)

Luthor Strode (Image)

Fawkes (Fallout 3)

Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls)

Top Level Items (20)

6 Low Tier Points x19 (114)

3 Medium Tier Points

Medium Level Items (23)

2 Low Tier Points x20 (20)

1 Pokemon with 4 moves (Giratina)

Low Level Items (174)

5 Battle computers (50)

5 Sets of Shen Gong Wu (25)

• 5 Rings of the Nine Dragons, 5 Gloves of Jisaku, 5 Golden Tiger Claws, 5 Shards of Lightning, 5 Reversing Mirror

6 Sets of Pym Particles (24)

5 Sets of Talismans (35)

4 Insider Suits (40)

Sponsor: Thanos

Perk: Mixed Taste

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l I'm a tad bit confused on your team in terms of perks. Deathstroke is a villain isn't he? Your team wouldn't qualify for the Justice League perk due to the fact that you have a villain on your team. If this has changed in the New 52 feel free to notify me, I just always thought Deathstoke was a villain.

@i_like_swords Your team has been posted, though it should be noted that Dragonborn is without magic since magic isn't allowed in this tournament. I also edited the Neutral Party perk to make the characters bloodlusted instead of just morals off. It was rather useless to have only morals off for characters that generally lack morals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk It's 3:42 AM where I am right now, so I'll do research on your characters later, though I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be allowed. Also, you're unfortunately going to have to change your sponsor since ILS had picked Thanos MOMENTS before you posted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@zr0c00l I'm a tad bit confused on your team in terms of perks. Deathstroke is a villain isn't he? Your team wouldn't qualify for the Justice League perk due to the fact that you have a villain on your team. If this has changed in the New 52 feel free to notify me, I just always thought Deathstoke was a villain.

@i_like_swords Your team has been posted, though it should be noted that Dragonborn is without magic since magic isn't allowed in this tournament. I also edited the Neutral Party perk to make the characters bloodlusted instead of just morals off. It was rather useless to have only morals off for characters that generally lack morals.

Ah yeah. Will that mean he has no shouts? If so I need to change him.

Edit: I also now qualify for this perk:

• Mixed Taste - Choosing characters that are all from a different work of fiction will grant your team perfect teamwork & a psychic link

Marvel, Image, Valiant, Dark Horse, Bethesda (If Dragonborn gets no shouts I'll choose someone from a different publisher anyway)

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: its true he is mainly a villain pre 52 but new 52 hes a mercenary and will work for whoever hires him good or bad, he has worked with the heroes before on more than one occasion pre 52 also but since hes mainly a villain its cool you can scratch that perk off. though id consider him an extreme anti hero.... Like red hood and the outlaws except he gets paid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@thetruebarryallen: Midnighter new 52

Jenny quantum new 52

Deathstroke new 52

Harry tanner new 52

Beast boy new 52

Items. High level. Mother box (10) mandarin rings (5) ..... Can i use points from here on lower levels?

Mid level nega bands (15) mario star (4) mid level bank (1)

Low level items light saber (8) insider suit (10)

Sponsor - barry allen

Perks- were the good guys (if anti heroes dont count as heroes take this one off) Neutral party. Call us the justicexleague (same as first)

How are you allowed Midnighter when his battle computer is one of the items?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: ask ttba but hes within all the limits. And his battle computer is standard gear for him. Jenny quantum is the real threat though but you probably know that already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@i_like_swords: ask ttba but hes within all the limits. And his battle computer is standard gear for him. Jenny quantum is the real threat though but you probably know that already.

Well considering the fact that Midnighter isn't even considered street level because of his battle computer, it's safe to say Jenny is probably over the limits too. I'll look her up.

Her energy projection disintegrated a giants legs.

She has quantum reality manipulation.Apollo once described her as having the ability to do "basically anything".

I'll leave that in your hands @thetruebarryallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, here's my new team.

Sponsor: Darkseid

Bluestar(Warriors)

Firestar(Warriors)

Tigerstar(Warriors)

Percy Jackson(Percy Jackson and the Olympians)(Tyson's Shield)

Josh Newman(The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)(With Durendal)*Can his elemental magic count as elemental manipulation? It's pretty much the same thing. Also, what would manipulating his aura count as?

Will post rest later

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zr0c00l

@i_like_swords: none of that is above the posted limits for this tournament there is no restriction on jennys powers which work through theoretical physics or dis allow midnighter from this tournament either hes within all the limits and his gear doesnt put him over any of them...... But yeah ttba is final word on it though he has already accepted them..... Good look on watching my team ill be sure to look yours over very closely as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equipment:

Top Tier: 20

3 Medium Points(20x)

Medium: 80

1 Pokemon with 4 moves(2x)(6) Dialga, Palkia

BlueStar: Omnitrix(5)(Ult. Bigchill, Shocksquatch, NRG w/o Suit, Rath, Feedback)

2 Low Tier points(69x)

Low Tier: 158

Shen Gong Wu(5x)(25)(Hoduku Mouse, Kuzusu Atom, Shard of Lightning, Emperor Scorpion, Third Arm Sash) - One set for each of my characters.

Talismans(5x)(35) - One set for each of my characters.

Venom Symbiote(5x)(40) - One for each character.

*Can I get some kind of collar to be in play for the talismans and Shen Gong Wu on?

Perks:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Down the Rabbit Hole.

We're the Good Guys! (Tigerstar may be questionable, but he did what he did for the good of the clan.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@i_like_swords: none of that is above the posted limits for this tournament there is no restriction on jennys powers which work through theoretical physics or dis allow midnighter from this tournament either hes within all the limits and his gear doesnt put him over any of them...... But yeah ttba is final word on it though he has already accepted them..... Good look on watching my team ill be sure to look yours over very closely as well.

• Red Tornado is banned from use due to the fact that he is a perk reward.
  • Captain Cold cannot be used due to the fact that he is a mentor.

These were two rulings he gave. Midnighters standard gear is one of the rewards you can get so that means he is by TTBA's definition "banned".

And being able to manipulate reality puts you over every single limit listed. You can literally do anything. That means have class 99999 strength, be invincible, turn people into carrots. List goes on.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zr0c00l

@thetruebarryallen: @i_like_swords: oh look at that..... Agent flash is above the strength limits as his base is the limit and he has a hulk like i get way stronger when im mad/not surpressing the symbiote deal so hed be able to sneak in a casual 50+ tonner..... Also regrew half his head like it was nothing so probably over deadpool in regen there too.

Luther strode seems like hes above the strength limit as well but im not very familiar with him but his precog seems like its something pretty useful....but somehow the battle computers too much for you........

Luke skywalker can pull starships out of swamps and hyperspace he tk is way above the limits

Without magic and shouts (which are clearly magic) the dragon born is nothing

Andnoh dont worry im sure ill find some rule bending with x-0 as well but until then the true barry allen will have his work cut out for him with some decisions on who stays and who goes.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zr0c00l

@i_like_swords: those rulings were characters dude not equipment. Obviously if he cant be picked twice someone already being a perk cant be chosen....... Its not even close to the same as a piece of gear being on the list why try to stretch it so far....... Why you got such a hard on for my team guy?

As for jenny q you dont know the character shes not a reality warper tnats a blanket term used by people that havent read the character as previously stated she uses powers based on physics of the 21st century... Not just say no more mutants or anything like that her powrrs are physics based and cannot break the laws of 21st century theoretical physics. And shes never shown super stregnth or speed once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@thetruebarryallen: @i_like_swords: oh look at that..... Agent flash is above the strength limits as his base is the limit and he has a hulk like i get way stronger when im mad/not surpressing the symbiote deal so hed be able to sneak in a casual 50+ tonner..... Also regrew half his head like it was nothing so probably over deadpool in regen there too.

Luther strode seems like hes above the strength limit as well but im not very familiar with him but his precog seems like its something pretty useful....but somehow the battle computers too much for you........

Luke skywalker can pull starships out of swamps and hyperspace he tk is way above the limits

Without magic and shouts (which are clearly magic) the dragon born is nothing

Andnoh dont worry im sure ill find some rule bending with x-0 as well but until then the true barry allen will have his work cut out for him with some decisions on who stays and who goes.

He's well below Spider-Mans level of strength, and Spider-Man only exceeds the limit by 5 tons. When he vulks out he's nowhere near a 50 tonner and he won't be vulking out in the tourney. Deadpool can regenerate from decapitation. Infact he can come back from being a sliver of blood, so you're wrong again.

LOL Luther over 20 ton strength? Next joke. There's no rule on precog and it's nowhere near as powerful as the battle computer.

Luke is subject to change until I find another character from another publisher, but for now I think he's alright.

LOL that's funny. Besides, stripping someone of their most useful abilities and then saying they're "nothing" is like saying salad is nothing without the vegetables. Contradicted yourself there.

Well yeah he will considering he let you put through a reality manipulator.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 3 cats are going to dominate this tourny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@i_like_swords: those rulings were characters dude not equipment. Obviously if he cant be picked twice someone already being a perk cant be chosen....... Its not even close to the same as a piece of gear neing on the list why try to stretch it so far....... Why you got such a hard on for my team guy?

Alright well we'll see how TTBA feels about you getting perk rewards for free.

I have a "hard on" for your team because you have a reality manipulator and you're bypassing the perk system "guy."

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: current deadpool cant even regrow limbs dont try to pull out old feats ttba obviously meant current deadpool and current deadpool cannot reform from blood. Nice try to skew it though. Agent venom has kifted a tanks front end up with one hand and tore the top off it pretty easily..... But if hes not vulkin out im cool with him being here but not with vulking out so im glad you said it wont be happening.

Strodes blows levelled a wharehouse nearby...... So not sure why youre laughing also cutting people in armor in half with a bate hand seems like it would have to be from someone pretty strong....... And i also said i wasnt very familiar with him but that he seemed that way i really could care less.

How is luke alright when he can lift hundreds of tons via the force and the limit is two tons..... Derp......

I was just saying what a non factor he was in this tournament hence not worth my nitpicking as theres no magic in the tournament.

So what now youre insulting the op? Doesnt seem like a smart tactic but go ahead and insult ttbas intelligence see how that goes in his tourney.......derp.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@i_like_swords: current deadpool cant even regrow limbs dont try to pull out old feats ttba obviously meant current deadpool and current deadpool cannot reform from blood. Nice try to skew it though. Agent venom has kifted a tanks front end up with one hand and tore the top off it pretty easily..... But if hes not vulkin out im cool with him being here but not with vulking out so im glad you said it wont be happening.

Strodes blows levelled a wharehouse nearby...... So not sure why youre laughing also cutting people in armor in half with a bate hand seems like it would have to be from someone pretty strong....... And i also said i wasnt very familiar with him but that he seemed that way i really could care less.

How is luke alright when he can lift hundreds of tons via the force and the limit is two tons..... Derp......

I was just saying what a non factor he was in this tournament hence not worth my nitpicking as theres no magic in the tournament.

So what now youre insulting the op? Doesnt seem like a smart tactic but go ahead and insult ttbas intelligence see how that goes in his tourney.......derp.......

They share the same continuity..... current Deadpool has had arrows and bullets through his skull as well survived broken necks among other things. Deadpool has the best healing factor in comics.

He isn't a 20 tonner. It doesn't take a 20 tonner to level a warehouse. And it was a combined effort between him and someone who was his physical equal.

Yeah I'll likely swap him out although you're BSing about hundreds of tons.

I've yet to be answered about shouts so shhht.

Wasn't insulting his intelligence at all. I was saying that you managed to sneak a reality manipulator past him, so, as you said, "he has his work cut out for him."

I don't see why you're trying to poke holes in my team when you're the one who chose someone that can turn people into ice cream with a thought...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers