Round 3:No restrictions

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ssj_god

i'm pretty sure thor stomps (i don't really know tsuna)... i mean who puts out of character thor in a battle?.... do you even know how many abilities thor have which he never uses in character?

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also don't be a fanboy also show at least try to show scans.Anyways I think Tsuna could take this he's easily FTL with FTL reactions and Thor was getting blitzed by Spider-Man.His X-Burner could probably hurt Thor if not he could try the XX-Burner.On round 3 he could easily use his Zero Point Breakthrough and kill him on the spot.I don't know actually I'm a noob on the forum so let me hear your thoughts.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor easily stomps.

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Thor stomp?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@spyrite: if you already have an answer in your own thread, what's the point in creating this thread.

and thor has survived far worse than that unless you are going to claim XX burner is equivalent to a nova's power.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite said:

Also don't be a fanboy also show at least try to show scans.Anyways I think Tsuna could take this he's easily FTL with FTL reactions and Thor was getting blitzed by Spider-Man.His X-Burner could probably hurt Thor if not he could try the XX-Burner.On round 3 he could easily use his Zero Point Breakthrough and kill him on the spot.I don't know actually I'm a noob on the forum so let me hear your thoughts.

da f**k?! ..

i said i don't know tsuna... give me something then which can take down thor.

Thor was getting blitzed by Spider-Man.

ohh yeah... yet he was keeping track and reacting to characters going few times over lightspeed in outerspace.. quite contradictory don't you think?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: He is from the anime Reborn! Basically he is super fast and can generte high levels of energy blasts. I read manga and watched anime. Tsuna is nerfed so hard here. Thor stomps all rounds. Better feats, the nerfing etc

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: He is from the anime Reborn! Basically he is super fast and can generte high levels of energy blasts. I read manga and watched anime. Tsuna is nerfed so hard here. Thor stomps all rounds. Better feats, the nerfing etc

hmm.. it have to be quite a strong energy attack though to even effect thor.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kyrees

@ssj_god: tsuna's XX burner is an island level at best blast. he can encase anyone in ice aka zero point breakthrough. he can react to people moving at lightspeed. his durability is human though

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ssj_god: tsuna's XX burner is an island level at best blast. he can encase anyone in ice aka zero point breakthrough. he can react to people moving at lightspeed. his durability is human though

glass cannon as most of shonen characters i see.....

it's very hard to freeze thor.. only iceman have done it once.... he have shown immunity to freezing before (before iceman did it)

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Tsuna fights at the speed of light, and while Thor doesn't show his combat speed many times, he can still react to things FTL, so Tsuna would be moving in slowmotion for him. Also, from what I've seen, he doesn't pack the damage output to harm someone like Thor, who endured blasts that would shame the Hitmanverse, Tsuna should be at Mountain level or Island level at EoS, and that's far from what is necessary to injure Thor.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Blast wont even tickle him. And yeshe is a glass cannom

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except it's technically not ACTUALLY freezing someone it's pretty much like touching them or something and they are turned into something like a jail cell being the ice block as the jail cell also if you try to escape your body will shatter along with the ice.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite said:

Except it's technically not ACTUALLY freezing someone it's pretty much like touching them or something and they are turned into something like a jail cell being the ice block as the jail cell also if you try to escape your body will shatter along with the ice.

what IS it then?... if it's freezing... he can't freeze thor if he doesn't go absolute zero temp like iceman.... if it is a spell/magic.... thor was immune to hell magic.. so again that won't work... if it's physical imprisonment... good luck restricting someone as thor physically.... what IS it?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite: wrong claim. all zero point breakthough is encase someone in ice fueled by dying will flames and all it has affected are humans, not asgardians who can survive planet busting attacks or supernovas. to claim it works on thor is to claim zero point breakthrough can work to anyone regardless of powerlevels.

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: it's not just classic ice.

http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Point_Breakthrough:_First_Edition

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@spyrite said:

what IS it then?... if it's freezing... he can't freeze thor if he doesn't go absolute zero temp like iceman.... if it is a spell/magic.... thor was immune to hell magic.. so again that won't work... if it's physical imprisonment... good luck restricting someone as thor physically.... what IS it?

What's the reason of this discussion? Tsuna wouldn't even see the Mjolnir coming to him three times the speed of light, he have light-speed reaction time, that's far from what takes to react to a bloodlusted Thor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I'll accept that it won't work.But what can Thor do to Tsuna?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite said:

@ssj_god: it's not just classic ice.

http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Point_Breakthrough:_First_Edition

ohh.. man.. i don't want to read a full page on it... just quote the sentence where it describes the attack

@ssj_god said:
@spyrite said:

What's the reason of this discussion? Tsuna wouldn't even see the Mjolnir coming to him three times the speed of light, he have light-speed reaction time, that's far from what takes to react to a bloodlusted Thor.

well... we know thor can react to things over lightspeed.. but we also know... blitzing isn't really thor's forte.... however.. if out of character... then can't say

@spyrite said:

a LOOOOOOT of things

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsuna escape a black hole which light couldn't escape,and he reacts just as fast too and it would be hard for Thor to hit Tsuna especially since he has Super Intuition

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite said:

anything that you has seen thor can do will be done to tsuna albeit in a more vicious way.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyrite said:

Tsuna escape a black hole which light couldn't escape,and he reacts just as fast too and it would be hard for Thor to hit Tsuna especially since he has Super Intuition

thor destroys the planet. escape that -_-

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kyrees

@spyrite said:

thor has done the same thing.

super intuition is useless if mjolnir thrown at him moves at speeds too fast for him to react and mjolnir has moved at FTL speeds

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@kyrees said:

@spyrite said:

thor has done the same thing.

super intuition is useless if mjolnir thrown at him moves at speeds too fast for him to react and mjolnir has moved at FTL speeds

actually.. thor saved rulk from the black hole.... didn't just escaped himself... but helped another person to escape..... though that was mjolnir's mftl flying speed.. not thor's

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a massive mismatch. Thor stomps.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

@spyrite:

i have a good match idea..... lets put tsuna against kizaru from one piece.... and take away kizaru's intangibility :D

it would be a good match i think.. from the description i heard about tsuna.

edit: maybe you reached your post limit for today

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Saving Rulk is a good feat for Thor though since he looked completely unaffected by being in a black hole

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace said:

@ssj_god: Saving Rulk is a good feat for Thor though since he looked completely unaffected by being in a black hole

uhh.. yeah.. that's a good feat.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT:616 Thor has now been turned into avengers movie Thor.The battle is now in Tsunas favor or is it?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No longer a stomp, but thor wins via god blast

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is Reborn! good? Been meaning to check it out, along with Darker Than Black

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000

Tsuna may be slightly FTL, but he might as well be a fly buzzing around as far as Thor is concerned. With Mjolnir as his fly swatter, Tsuna is gonna get rocked sooner or later lol OHKO game over

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Thor (with hammer) vs EoS Tsuna: Thor stomps

616 Thor (without hammer) vs EoS Tsuna: Stalemate. Thor isn't landing a hit nor is Tsuna damaging Thor.

Avengers Movie Thor vs EoS Tsuna: Tsuna stomps hard.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: The manga is. The Anime is up for you to decide (it ends 1-2 arcs before the last arc in the manga). Both have a slow start though (starts off as a comedy and then turns into a full blown Shounen).

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Reborn! good? Been meaning to check it out, along with Darker Than Black

it's quite "cutesy" during the first parts of the manga but steadily grows to a serious shonen as you progress on.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By OreoAssassin
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HULKANGRY

Thor the God of Thunder wins (all rounds).