Max.Healing:Can heal entire members with no problem

Max.Strenght:350 tonner

Max.Psychic powers use:Can control one person per hour in battle

Max.Magic use:Can cast one giant fire demon per day

Max.Speed:200 miles per minute*

Max.Durability:Can endure an acid hard enough to destroy rocks

Max.Intelligence:IQ of 200

Max.Gadgets:

1)Max.Bullets:Adamantium bullets(320 per match) others are specified into the match

2)Max.Weapons:Normal-Flash Thompson's multi guns/Explosive-RPG launcher

3)Max.Close Combat:Two adamantium katanas/two sided lightsaber

4)Max.Magic iten:One green lantern or red lantern ring(if doing it's story arch,you don't have to choose them)

5)Max.Armor:Iron Monger armor following the other rules above,you can't have powers,just intelligence and your armor statistics

Other rules:

• Any other equipment/power that you want you can have,but you can only choose one that follow the rules above
  • Your character has to be a balanced one,when his status are too high,others will decrease,for example:350 tonner and 200 miles per hour?No,it has to be balanced or it stays as 350 tonner and 15 miles per hour or 70 tonner and 200 miles per hour
  • Each person will have a different post for it's campaign
  • Your character can master 2 skills,for example:hand to hand fighting,agility,...it's all up to you.
  • You can only have some gadgets:
  1. 5 if it's a bad qualitie equipment
  2. 3 if it's a balanced equipment
  3. 1 if it's a great equipment

OK,now the campaings:

Hero:

1. Green Lantern
  2. Avenger
  3. Justice League member
  4. Lone Wolf
  5. X-Men

Neutral:

1. Mercenary
  2. Berseker
  3. Assassin
  4. Special Op
  5. Street Fighter

Villain:

1. Red Lantern
  2. Dark Avengers
  3. Villains Brotherhood
  4. Templars
  5. Mutants Brotherhood

There are more to come

Participants and characters:

none yet.

Mods,lock my thread in RPG forum

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

No one?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungJustice

Don't get it. Whsa is this.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

I will do one later.... I have to go to the gym.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@deadpoolrules:

Origin: before his Life in the vine he was just a mere human being... until he was involved in a cosmic screw-up that he had to conquer...

For info read:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-1-revised/87-83113/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-2/87-83125/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-3/87-83290/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-4/87-83612/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-finale/87-83818/

but then he stumbles upon Hoof Trelen a Unicorn that was from a race of unicorns that are technologically superior than humans...

He was then granted a power to puke rainbows out of his mouth which blinds enemies... He has also showed signs of Toonforcing, Having the ability to break laws of physics as long as he is not in contact with someone who has stronger reality altering powers than his.... Having powers that seems to have No sense He is now Called The UnderDog OverBoard!!! He can call Hoof Trelen in his aid in battles he cannot withstand himself...

Neil is now currently working as a Henchman for His Boss MR. Awesome!!! aka

in a group called VinerSaurs... he serves cofee and doughnut for other VinerSaurs

the Underdog also has a Bo staff, A trashcan Cover as a sheild and the Underdog also has a Robotic Unicorn with lightsaber for horns....

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

Velocity

Origin: Herbert Smith was a normal teenage kid. However, one day he was abducted by aliens. They were using him for experimentation. All of the experiments they did on him gave him the ability to run 200 miles an hour (would be more, but the rules....). He was able to get back home, and decided to protect his city as.... Velocity!

Appearance and look: Is this for describing a costume?

Name him and his alien race: Name: Herbert Smith. Alien race: Humans.

Nothing goes against the rules. His only power is speed and he can run up to 200 miles an hour.

Campaigns: He's a hero, but I don't quite get it.

Anything else?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YoungJustice said:

Don't get it. Whsa is this.

Well,basically you create a character,choose a campaign of your choice and try to win it,I'll create a post for each participant.And sometimes,you can even fight other participants.

@DarkKnightDetective said:

I will do one later.... I have to go to the gym.

OK

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@deadpoolrules:

Origin: before his Life in the vine he was just a mere human being... until he was involved in a cosmic screw-up that he had to conquer...

For info read:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-1-revised/87-83113/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-2/87-83125/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-3/87-83290/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-part-4/87-83612/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/underdogs_overboard/the-epic-wish-of-a-geek-named-neil-finale/87-83818/

but then he stumbles upon Hoof Trelen a Unicorn that was from a race of unicorns that are technologically superior than humans...

He was then granted a power to puke rainbows out of his mouth which blinds enemies... He has also showed signs of Toonforcing, Having the ability to break laws of physics as long as he is not in contact with someone who has stronger reality altering powers than his.... Having powers that seems to have No sense He is now Called The UnderDog OverBoard!!! He can call Hoof Trelen in his aid in battles he cannot withstand himself...

Neil is now currently working as a Henchman for His Boss MR. Awesome!!! aka

in a group called VinerSaurs... he serves cofee and doughnut for other VinerSaurs

the Underdog also has a Bo staff, A trashcan Cover as a sheild and the Underdog also has a Robotic Unicorn with lightsaber for horns....

It has to be adequated to the rules.READ THEM OR DIE TRYING(jk,LOL)

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules:

Origin: before his Life in the vine he was just a mere human being... until he was involved in a cosmic screw-up that he had to conquer...but then he stumbles upon Hoof Trelen a Unicorn that was from a race of unicorns that are technologically superior than humans...He was then granted a power to puke rainbows out of his mouth which blinds enemies... He has also showed signs of Toonforcing, Having the ability to break laws of physics as long as he is not in contact with someone who has stronger reality altering powers than his.... Having powers that seems to have No sense He is now Called The UnderDog OverBoard!!! He can call Hoof Trelen in his aid in battles he cannot withstand himself... in a group called VinerSaurs... he serves cofee and doughnut for other VinerSaurs

the Underdog a Bo staff, A trashcan Cover as a sheild, this is his equipment. and the Underdog also has a Robotic Unicorn with lightsaber for horns....

His name is: Gregory Neil Solo

Supername: UnderDogs

Powers: Toonforce and Puking Rainbows

Race:human

Campaign:Neutral (with good intentions I just think the good ones are too boring and are control freaks)

and please let me have my robo unicorn...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Origin: Herbert Smith was a normal teenage kid. However, one day he was abducted by aliens. They were using him for experimentation. All of the experiments they did on him gave him the ability to run 200 miles an hour (would be more, but the rules....). He was able to get back home, and decided to protect his city as.... Velocity!

Nothing goes against the rules. His only power is speed and he can run up to 200 miles an hour.

Anything else?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deadpoolrules

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Anything else?

1. No,his appearance in general or cit could be just the costume
  2. OK
  3. Well,he can have some powers,like a weak healing,some magical powers
  4. You choose if he's a lone wolf,an avenger,a x-man,it's all up to you
  5. He can have some gadgets
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCannon

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Anything else?

2. OK
  1. His costume is Blue. It has a mask that covers everything above the nose. It has an orange cape. It has an orange V on the chest.
  2. What are you saying OK to?
  3. All has has is super speed.
  4. He does have partners, although they are not from Marvel or DC. They are from my comic universe.
  5. He has none.
deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deadpoolrules

@TheCannon said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Anything else?

2. OK
  1. His costume is Blue. It has a mask that covers everything above the nose. It has an orange cape. It has an orange V on the chest.
  4. He does have partners, although they are not from Marvel or DC. They are from my comic universe.
  5. He has none.

Well,the main idea was to bring a character you created to the Marvel/DC Universes,so he can't have his friends of your universe,he HAS to be made to endure Avengers,JLA,X-Men,Mutants,Green Lanterns tasks,take the time you wwant to create a character.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Anything else?

2. OK
  5. He has none.

Well,the main idea was to bring a character you created to the Marvel/DC Universes,so he can't have his friends of your universe,he HAS to be made to endure Avengers,JLA,X-Men,Mutants,Green Lanterns tasks,take the time you wwant to create a character.

Then I'm out. None of my characters will ever be in Marvel or DC.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deadpoolrules

@TheCannon said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

Velocity

Anything else?

2. OK
  5. He has none.

Then I'm out. None of my characters will ever be in Marvel or DC.

OK then,I'm sorry for the misunderstood :(

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darktiger

Michael Brown was an ok student had a b average,didn't get bullied because of his older brother had his back,didn't get any girls because he was shy,then the day that changed his life forever,when his brother was sick,bullies rushed to torture Michael,but then David Henderson the top bully through a rock with many colors,when lightning came down it reacted with the magic rock and the rock surged right into Michael stomach.Therefore Michael was in the hospital,but when he woke back up he discovered he had powers.He had super strength class 20,energy projection,and mad combat skills between batman and black panther.He had asked Chung Lin best martial artist in the world to train him,however after 5 years of training he discovered Chung Lin was evil,and trying to take away Michael's powers,so when Chung Lin challenged him to a death match Michael used a special kick that ko'd Chung Lin after a long fight.Michael left him alive but then made a promise that he would stop every villain that he saw,to bring justice and liberty,so he would disguise as a villain then defeat them as a hero,Therefore his superhero/villain name was Dark Tiger.This is my Super Biography.

Name:Michael Brown

Height:5ft11

Weight:198 Pounds

State:New York

Occupation:College student, Business Man,Superhero/villain,Martial arts Teacher

Education:From The Gifted Teenagers of the Future

Abilities:Has Class 25 super strength,Can leap from far away distances,Energy Projection breaks steel,can also break gold,Also a Master at armed and unarmed combat.

Weapons of Choice:An Adamantium Broadsword,A Promethium staff,2 batons and ,and a desert eagle,ak-47

My Hero:Dark Tiger

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deadpoolrules

@darktiger said:

Michael Brown was an ok student had a b average,didn't get bullied because of his older brother had his back,didn't get any girls because he was shy,then the day that changed his life forever,when his brother was sick,bullies rushed to torture Michael,but then David Henderson the top bully through a rock with many colors,when lightning came down it reacted with the magic rock and the rock surged right into Michael stomach.Therefore Michael was in the hospital,but when he woke back up he discovered he had powers.He had super strength class 20,energy projection,and mad combat skills between batman and black panther.He had asked Chung Lin best martial artist in the world to train him,however after 5 years of training he discovered Chung Lin was evil,and trying to take away Michael's powers,so when Chung Lin challenged him to a death match Michael used a special kick that ko'd Chung Lin after a long fight.Michael left him alive but then made a promise that he would stop every villain that he saw,to bring justice and liberty,so he would disguise as a villain then defeat them as a hero,Therefore his superhero/villain name was Dark Tiger.This is my Super Biography.

Name:Michael Brown

Height:5ft11

Weight:198 Pounds

State:New York

Occupation:College student, Business Man,Superhero/villain,Martial arts Teacher

Education:From The Gifted Teenagers of the Future

Abilities:Has Class 25 super strength,Can leap from far away distances,Energy Projection breaks steel,can also break gold,Also a Master at armed and unarmed combat.

Weapons of Choice:An Adamantium Broadsword,A Promethium staff,2 batons and ,and a desert eagle,ak-47

My Hero:Dark Tiger

It's fine,but you can have only 3 gadgets and energy projections can be really useful.You have choose one campaign.

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules:

Origin: before his Life in the vine he was just a mere human being... until he was involved in a cosmic screw-up that he had to conquer...but then he stumbles upon Hoof Trelen a Unicorn that was from a race of unicorns that are technologically superior than humans...He was then granted a power to puke rainbows out of his mouth which blinds enemies... He has also showed signs of Toonforcing, Having the ability to break laws of physics as long as he is not in contact with someone who has stronger reality altering powers than his.... Having powers that seems to have No sense He is now Called The UnderDog OverBoard!!! He can call Hoof Trelen in his aid in battles he cannot withstand himself... in a group called VinerSaurs... he serves cofee and doughnut for other VinerSaurs

the Underdog a Bo staff, A trashcan Cover as a sheild, this is his equipment. and the Underdog also has a Robotic Unicorn with lightsaber for horns....

Campaign:Neutral (with good intentions I just think the good ones are too boring and are control freaks)

Appearance: A normal asian kid with a Shrt sating The UnderDog skinny jeans and loafers

please?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deadpoolrules

@deadpoolrules:

Appearance: A normal asian kid with a Shrt sating The UnderDog skinny jeans and loafers

please?

Ok,but choose one of the 5 options of neutral campaigns.

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules said:

@deadpoolrules:

please?

Shoot I'm the happy guy so

I'll just be a street fighter/leveler...

everything else seems so dark and gloomy

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deadpoolrules

My hero:

Name:Zsark

Race:Argonian

Color and details:Black with some red marks in his face and some scratches in his right eye.

Origin:

A Lizard Out Of Time:

Zsark was one of the best warriors ever seen,he survived hordes of enemies,even bestial beings in his own.One time he invaded Sonenghard and killed every single soul that was against his stay there,he was then,the strongest warrior in all Skyrim,but that wasn't enough,he had to be the most powerful,so he made the most powerful mage ever known transport him to the future,now he fights among us,trapped in our time,he aims to be the best ever known.He collect gadgets of the fighters he be beats and make a collection.

Appearance:A lizard humanoid with two horns in his forehead and little spikes as a beard in his face.

Height:1 meter and 85 centimeters.

Weigh:187 pounds

Healing:Can recover of small scratches and iron bullets.

Strenght:150 tonner

Speed:5 miles per minute

Intelligence:103 IQ

Durability:Can endure some hits of a 200 tonner and can support some weak acids.

Psychic powers:none.

Magic:Can heal instantly once per day,can cast some fireballs and icespikes(weak).

Gadgets:One red lightsaber he won from a sith,a laser shield he found in spaceships debris and one complete steel armor.

Skills:Master in using swords and master agility user.

Other powers:Water breathing.

Campaign:Street fighter(fights who he wants).

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deadpoolrules

@deadpoolrules said:

@deadpoolrules:

please?

Shoot I'm the happy guy so

I'll just be a street fighter/leveler...

everything else seems so dark and gloomy

OK

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: ahahahaha make another one then...

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I have a couple good ideas...wait can't put them here, I'll use them for my Novel.

Yeah man,make another one,I had such good ideas,but all were used,so I chose my Skyrim character and recreated him.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deadpoolrules

Man,I feel that no one likes using imagination this days...

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Jobi-Wan-Kenobi is an alien from a planet known as Blob. The race on Blob is known as humans and are identical in every way to humans. He fights only for the safety of his planet. He is an extreme acrobat, is incredibly strong for a person, and has bullet timing reflexes. He is extremely intelligent. He wields an odd sword that even he doesn't understand. It has some sort of device inside that can be switched on and off. When off it is a typical iron sword, but when switched on, it vibrates slightly and gains the ability to cut through stone with relative ease. He also has an entire suit of armor made of aggregated diamond nanorods. He runs his own group of Blob defenders known as the J.W.K.A.O.C. (Jobi-Wan-Kenobi army of champions).

That all good?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deadpoolrules

@jobiwankenobi said:

Jobi-Wan-Kenobi is an alien from a planet known as Blob. The race on Blob is known as humans and are identical in every way to humans. He fights only for the safety of his planet. He is an extreme acrobat, is incredibly strong for a person, and has bullet timing reflexes. He is extremely intelligent. He wields an odd sword that even he doesn't understand. It has some sort of device inside that can be switched on and off. When off it is a typical iron sword, but when switched on, it vibrates slightly and gains the ability to cut through stone with relative ease. He also has an entire suit of armor made of aggregated diamond nanorods. He runs his own group of Blob defenders known as the J.W.K.A.O.C. (Jobi-Wan-Kenobi army of champions).

That all good?

Well,you have to define his sthrenght,magic,durability,speed and other stuff AND you have to choose one of the 15 campaigns.

I liked very much of your character,man.Did you saw mine,if not,go one page back,it's basically my Skyrim character but better.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@deadpoolrules: Hmmmm... specifying is hard. I actually wrote an entire book about this character years ago, and have been working on a second. Liked your character, I always felt Argonians got the short end of everything considering they were the coolest.

He's pretty much got the acrobatics of Link and most of the physical qualities of Nightwing. Pretty much he's almost peak human. No magic or special powers. Not sure I understand the campaigns if you could elaborate a little thanks.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deadpoolrules

@jobiwankenobi said:

@deadpoolrules: Hmmmm... specifying is hard. I actually wrote an entire book about this character years ago, and have been working on a second. Liked your character, I always felt Argonians got the short end of everything considering they were the coolest.

He's pretty much got the acrobatics of Link and most of the physical qualities of Nightwing. Pretty much he's almost peak human. No magic or special powers. Not sure I understand the campaigns if you could elaborate a little thanks.

Well,first you choose if you want to be a hero,villain or neutral.Then you choose what faction/kind of character you want to be.For example:II always wanted to be in the X-Men,so I'll choose the X-Men campaign.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@deadpoolrules: Think I understand.

Neutral: Street fighter

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darktiger

kool I am thinking about this thread

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deadpoolrules

@darktiger said:

kool I am thinking about this thread

Man,choose a campaign and I'll start as soon as possible to post the battles.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darktiger

@deadpoolrules: ok

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers