• Dormammu
  • Surtur
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Living Tribunal
  • Phoenix Force
  • Beyonder
  • Molecule Man
  • Galactus
  • Classic Dr. Strange (the Real Dr. Strange: Not the Clones like the one that fought Beyonder and Living Tribunal)
  • Superman Prime One Million

And remember: NO PIS!

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Well, I do think the Secret Wars II Beyonder could just defeat them solo, no PIS at all. I also think Secret Wars II MM could, although that's more of a debate given the question of whether he can affect magical realms. As it happens I recall I started to discuss that topic with Lance Bastro about a year ago and never got back to him about it. Without going into detail, I think he (MM) can, but I admit it's arguable.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Floopay

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Beyonder, Living Tribunal, Phoenix Force, Molecule Man, Anti-Monitor, Galactus, Superman Prime One-Million, and Surtur fight them with everything they've got, constantly healing each other, and doing their best to keep these two distracted.

Dormammu and Dr. Strange banish Shuma and Cytorrak back to their home dimensions, because it's the only way to keep them at bay.

How's that? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

LT shouldnt be challenged by anything lower in authority than him.... he should be able to solo.

its hard to gauge Cytorrak since he is powerful with no reason and has pretty much no origin story.

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Molecule Man are we talking about here? Didn't current MM get roflstomped by Sentry? Pre-retcon would wipe the floor with these two, though.

And PR Beyonder was vastly more powerful than the entire Marvel company put together, so he'd stomp these guys as well. The other ones probably would lose, depending on which Antimonitor we are going with here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Few character with hardly any on panel feats, being represented as lot more powerful than what they have proven to be, awesome :)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Few character with hardly any on panel feats, being represented as lot more powerful than what they have proven to be, awesome :)

QFT

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

LT solos all of them