if anyuone presents any good info ill switch

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Erik

What kind of strength feats does Trucks have that make him able to even hurt Ms. Marvel?

Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Death From Above

When Ms marvel survives planet busters and planets exploding let me know.

when she can, trunks will amp his strength up and go right through her like he did freiza. /thread 

enough dbz threads, all you people are doing is attracting the same trolls
comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By comicbookguy

ms marvel and whats with the sudden resurgance of all these dbz threads
Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal
Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal

was

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I will take Carol here... 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik
@Death From Above said:
" When Ms marvel survives planet busters and planets exploding let me know. when she can, trunks will amp his strength up and go right through her like he did freiza. /thread  enough dbz threads, all you people are doing is attracting the same trolls "
Translation: "There are no such feats but I love DBZ more than than I love air so there." 

Copy and pasted quote from me: 
Every once in a while this site is overrun by hardcore anime/DBZ fanboys and it never fails to amaze me why they choose to invade a comic book website and argue about anything but comics using anything but logic and reason. Especially when there is a perfectly usable link to a site that is run by the same people, only the target audience is actual anime/DBZ fans right at the bottom of this very page where they can frolic and sputter sentence fragments and insane fanboyism to others who will entertain such activity by doing the very same thing. 
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Death From Above

ugh this is retarded. 

There is no way in hell ms marel is wining this. Trunks was around goku level when he first arrived at earth, so 40 ton max at base from mulipled by 50. He's stronger than ms marvel 

Trunks was able to cut clean through frieza by aping his ki through his sword. frieza whom survived a planet exploding. This is a joke, trunks stomps
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Death From Above
@erik: <------------ trolls like this guy
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
@Death From Above said:
" ugh this is retarded.  There is no way in hell ms marel is wining this. Trunks was around goku level when he first arrived at earth, so 40 ton max at base from mulipled by 50. He's stronger than ms marvel  Trunks was able to cut clean through frieza by aping his ki through his sword. frieza whom survived a planet exploding. This is a joke, trunks stomps "
Ms. Marvel consistently wins against characters that are stronger than her but you have not even provided solid proof of strength anyway. 
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

half dead Freeza survived this

No Caption Provided
But couldn't survive this 

No Caption Provided
Trunks gets far stronger to btw, ms marvel loses.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Death From Above
@erik said:
" @Death From Above said:
" ugh this is retarded.  There is no way in hell ms marel is wining this. Trunks was around goku level when he first arrived at earth, so 40 ton max at base from mulipled by 50. He's stronger than ms marvel  Trunks was able to cut clean through frieza by aping his ki through his sword. frieza whom survived a planet exploding. This is a joke, trunks stomps "
Ms. Marvel consistently wins against characters that are stronger than her but you have not even provided solid proof of strength anyway.  "

and spiderman beat firelord 

and gambit beat gladiator 

and so on and so on 

i dont care about plot induced wins

Trunks is stronger, faster and more durable. The end. nothing to debate. You can sit here and troll like yo'uve done for the past 2 days all you like. These facts will not change. Provide solid proof? lol for what to prve something to you? The person whom confronted with the fact that goku knew about frieza being able to destroy planets because it was  

A. told to him before he even fought frieza 

B. Frieza told him multiple times during their fight 

And yet you wouldnt even amit the small, stupid fact that goku was not suprised that frieza can destroy planets. And refused to give a reason why you would even say that. Erik, do not fool yourself, you are nothing more than a troll. You can reteort with a s many dbz fan/ irony/ no you comments as you like. 

Trunks slaughters

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Matezoide2

Ms.Marvel

for starters,Trunks cant even hurt her with energy attacks,these only make her stronger to the point of destroying a planet by accident
she is stronger,faster and a better fighter than he is

Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince of Saiyans said:
" half dead Freeza survived this
No Caption Provided
But couldn't survive this 

No Caption Provided
Trunks gets far stronger to btw, ms marvel loses. "
Scans that counter ^^above argument
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@Prince of Saiyans: 
so it is one feat vs several

Goku had to use super sayian to lift 40 tons,by this time he was massively stronger than Trunks
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@Death From Above said: 

and so on and so on 

Trunks is stronger, faster and more durable. The end. nothing to debate. You can sit here and troll like yo'uve done for the past 2 days all you like. These facts will not change. Provide solid proof? lol for what to prve something to you? The person whom confronted with the fact that goku knew about frieza being able to destroy planets because it was  

And yet you wouldnt even amit the small, stupid fact that goku was not suprised that frieza can destroy planets. And refused to give a reason why you would even say that. Erik, do not fool yourself, you are nothing more than a troll. You can reteort with a s many dbz fan/ irony/ no you comments as you like. 

Trunks slaughters

"
I guess the part that you missed was the consistently part. Consistency = established so none of them are plot induced wins.  

I asked for proof of strength and got none. So how about backing up your claim eh? While you are at it, provide proof of speed and durability as well.  

Since you are obviously not able to do any of those things, I am not surprised that you would take to lying and bringing up irrelevant threads. Goku was surprised at Frieza's power. If I felt like anyone actually doubted it that was even worth a damn, I would post the proof. But since the only one who contests it is you, I have not wasted my time. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: err no miss marvel cannot destroy planets or tank hits that slice up planet busters.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik
@Prince of Saiyans:  
Those scans do not prove anything actually. Frieza was not killed by a planet destabilizing. Big deal. But then again, blunt force durability is not the same as durability against blades or did you not know that?
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jflash94

lolz wth erik ur saying that he couldnt kill frieza without a sword 

isnt destructo disk basicly like a blade
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Death From Above
@erik said:
" @Death From Above said: 

and so on and so on 

Trunks slaughters

"
I guess the part that you missed was the consistently part. Consistency = established so none of them are plot induced wins.   I asked for proof of strength and got none. So how about backing up your claim eh? While you are at it, provide proof of speed and durability as well.   Since you are obviously not able to do any of those things, I am not surprised that you would take to lying and bringing up irrelevant threads. Goku was surprised at Frieza's power. If I felt like anyone actually doubted it that was even worth a damn, I would post the proof. But since the only one who contests it is you, I have not wasted my time.  "

So she consistantly beats people she shouldnt. lol she beat sentry for christ sake, and shes not even a 100 tonner. You can sit here and gou consitancy as if it matters. Trunks stronger, trunks faster, trunks. more durbale. Not much more to say, 

Provide proof for what? So you can ignore it? How about you look at the scans that were already posted. That would be a good idea instead of =wasting both our times with your usual trolling. When ms marvel gets tough enough to survive a planet exploding by all means let us know. And when she does, she will get cut through just like frieza. Trunks = fast enough to keep up with goku, trunks = fast enough to trade blows with vegeta and goku. Goku = 40 tons at base (dont act like youve havent seen the scans) and then strength multipled by 50 in ssj1. Vegeta = 35 tons at base and multipled strength by 50 in ssj1. Goku and vegeta = faster than ms marvel, trunks = fast enough to keep up with vegeta and goku. I know you're not wasting your time, because your goal is to do nothing more than troll. Why you think this would bother me, i couldnt tell you. You can troll, and then troll some more. You can keep yelling proof like the scnas above didnt pretty much just hammer it in that ms marvel has no chance of winning. But whatever erik, you do you. 

trunks wins /thread
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: you never post scans, so stfu
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jflash94

i think hes pretty fast here or are we not using anime here if not ill remove it
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik
@jflash94 said:
" lolz wth erik ur saying that he couldnt kill frieza without a sword  isnt destructo disk basicly like a blade "
If you stop putting words in my mouth, I will let you join the big boy discussions. 

@Death From Above said:
So she consistantly beats people she shouldnt. lol she beat sentry for christ sake, and shes not even a 100 tonner. You can sit here and gou consitancy as if it matters. Trunks stronger, trunks faster, trunks. more durbale. Not much more to say,  Provide proof for what? So you can ignore it? How about you look at the scans that were already posted. That would be a good idea instead of =wasting both our times with your usual trolling. When ms marvel gets tough enough to survive a planet exploding by all means let us know. And when she does, she will get cut through just like frieza. Trunks = fast enough to keep up with goku, trunks = fast enough to trade blows with vegeta and goku. Goku = 40 tons at base (dont act like youve havent seen the scans) and then strength multipled by 50 in ssj1. Vegeta = 35 tons at base and multipled strength by 50 in ssj1. Goku and vegeta = faster than ms marvel, trunks = fast enough to keep up with vegeta and goku. I know you're not wasting your time, because your goal is to do nothing more than troll. Why you think this would bother me, i couldnt tell you. You can troll, and then troll some more. You can keep yelling proof like the scnas above didnt pretty much just hammer it in that ms marvel has no chance of winning. But whatever erik, you do you.  trunks wins /thread "
No. She consistently beats those that are stronger than her.  
That is the second time you have repeated my question back at me without providing any sort of requested proof. I am starting to think that you just are unwilling to admit that you do not have it, nor can you provide it. 

@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @erik: you never post scans, so stfu "
I never need to because I never make outrageous statements that cannot be backed up with scans. 
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Death From Above
@Prince of Saiyans said:

just ignore the troll 

like tunks said 

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jflash94

lolz srry senior citizen
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jflash94
@jflash94 said:
"  
  i think hes pretty fast here or are we not using anime here if not ill remove it "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik
@Death From Above:  
That group of scans did nothing for this debate at all. Why waste time even posting it?
Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rein
@erik: Don't push them over to animevice thankee sai.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jflash94

as i said if anime is not aloud then ill remove it
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
@jflash94 said:
" as i said if anime is not aloud then ill remove it "
Strictly speaking, this is a comic book site and only issues should be used unless specifically stated by the OP. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@rein said:
" @erik: Don't push them over to animevice thankee sai. "
You do not want them either?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
@Prince of Saiyans said:

Erik is right,just because Trunks killed Freeza with a sword,it doesnt mean his attacks are stronger than the explosion of a planet
take Wonder Woman for example,she takes punches from beings that can move the planet everyday but haves to block bullets
good for you,i couldnt find the scans of her destroying a planet,but this should proof Trunks's energy attacks wont hurt her ,read the scans if you will even bother to check then

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel09/Ms-21.jpg
 http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MsMarvel/MsMarvel09/Ms-22.jpg
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rein
@erik: No. Not really. But we made a rule banning any dbz vs anyone on or higher then superman level threads.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Matezoide2

anyway,Trunks cant tank her attacks,DBZ haves low durability
heck,i dont even remember the last time a DBZ characther was smashed through a mountain/bulding/anything during the manga

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jflash94

XD lolz they did yay no more hour long fights
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rein: thats not true on animevice its no goku vs gods or superman vs gods 

Also ms marvel will not be able to tag trunks, hell dodge everything she throws at him
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Death From Above

@Matezoide:
lol wonder woman has a very known weakness to pericing weapons, frieza has no such weakness 

as king cold and trunks showed the sword had nothing to do with why trunks sliced through frieza. The same way Tao cut throught that indian guy whom swords and bullets bounced off of. They used ki, nothing more nothing less.

Ms marvel hasnt a snowballs chance in hell against trunks. he faster, stronger and more durable wether you all want to piss and moan about frieza or not.

Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal
@jflash94 said:

"   

i think hes pretty fast here or are we not using anime here if not ill remove it "
0:53 show nice durability
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rein
@Prince of Saiyans: Its the unwritten rule. (post a dbz vs any higher level comic character and see how fast it gets locked)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
@rein said:
" @erik: No. Not really. But we made a rule banning any dbz vs anyone on or higher then superman level threads. "
Lol. Good rule. Maybe that is why they flooded comicvine all of a sudden. 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@erik said:

" What kind of strength feats does Trucks have that make him able to even hurt Ms. Marvel? "

This is one of my faves

No Caption Provided

Basically, 18 throws Vegeta into Trunks, Trunks gets KO'd 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rein: i believe even you posted on vegeta vs thor.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Matezoide2
@Neon_Nemesis: 
heh,look at the hole on the ground made by the attack

i love DBZ,i even have that bad new game (i am planning on selling it,however) and i know most anything about DBZ (not DB),as much as i like Trunks more than Ms.Marvel,he should lose

@Death From Above:
now piercing damage is Wonder Woman's kryptonite?  HAH!
evidence Freeza doesnt have such weakness,considering Goku stopped the very same sword with nothing but a finger
Freeza's dad is a weakling btw and they had to kill someone to shock whoever is reading ''OH MY GOD HE IS AWESOME!!!! LoLz HE OWNED FREEZA''
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rein
@Prince of Saiyans: To say that thor wins. XD
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rein: yes but the thread is not locked.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jflash94
@erik:

lolz i actually agree with u here to this is a good rule 

lets face it no  one ever wins these kinds of fights