Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trunks at his best vs Kid buu who takes it and why?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks, he'll show no mercy killing Majin Buu like he did to the rest he's killed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu sh!tstomps

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu sh!tstomps

Unless I'm missing something, this.

Jmarshmallow

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is there a SSJ3 Trunks as I don't believe Trunks ever got to that stage? Is that the game version?

Though Kid Buu should still win if you take Trunks from Cell Saga, give him some training and amp him to SSJ3. Many people will disagree, but a SSJ3 Goku beating Kid Buu is a possibility not a fact. Goku states he can but he never did. And we all know Goku>Trunks, so...Trunks loses even if he gets to SSJ3 for some odd reason.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

If we're using a SSJ 3 Trunks, the battle becomes highly hypothetical and we can only use speculations. In that case, for me, Kid Buu wins, Trunks may have the power but he is not a smart fighter, he has a lot to learn.

With Cell Saga Trunks you can't say much, Kid Buu will one shot him very badly.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to post this

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're using a SSJ 3 Trunks, the battle becomes highly hypothetical and we can only use speculations. In that case, for me, Kid Buu wins, Trunks may have the power but he is not a smart fighter, he has a lot to learn.

With Cell Saga Trunks you can't say much, Kid Buu will one shot him very badly.

Well, Trunks would more than likely try to use all his power to end it quickly. Though I don't think he has enough power to do so. I don't see Trunks being as powerful as Goku ssj3.

Trunks actually is a smart fighter though. His father taught him nearly everything he knew about fighting. He's a lot more skilled now, since he learned directly from vegeta.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: That showed nothing to suggest SSJ3 Trunks is as powerful as a serious Fat Buu let alone SSJ3 Goku/Kid Buu.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: hey I am just showing feats not choosing sides yet you have clarified no reason as to why kid buu wins anyways.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: That Trunks showed nothing to suggest he can take on Kid Buu.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Thanks for the video, but that doesn't show a whole lot, unfortunately. That really only tells me that Trunks went back to using his (crappy) sword that he tossed away after training with Vegeta and fighting with Cell. Either way, I'm sticking with my original opinion. A trained Trunks at SSJ3 shouldn't be enough against Kid Buu.

@reaverlation: Hey, it's cool to disagree. That's why there are opinions.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with no real feats this battle comes down to powerscaling. but if ssj3 goku got his butt handed to him and his ssj3 is probably a lot stronger than trunks that means trunks will lose.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limilicious: no problem and its good to get opinions on this fight so far it seems kid buu is winning I would have thought there'd be more people for trunks but I'm happy just to have a feasible dbz thread.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Limilicious

@uchiha454: Well, Buu is actually fairly similar to Cell except their personality. Like, they are both just really strong antagonists, who can indefinitely regenerate. And it's this regeneration that makes them extremely hard to defeat. Trunks was never able to conquer Cell. So hypothetically speaking, Trunks will end up in the same situation with Kid Buu as he did with Cell even with a smaller gap or no gap in power levels.

@reaverlation: Oh! Haha.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with no real feats this battle comes down to powerscaling. but if ssj3 goku got his butt handed to him and his ssj3 is probably a lot stronger than trunks that means trunks will lose.

In all fairness, Goku wasn't fighting at full power. His ki was charging strangely. If Goku could have charged to full strength, he would have beaten kid buu.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zjun_
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Well, Buu is actually fairly similar to Cell except their personality. Like, they are both just really strong antagonists, who can indefinitely regenerate. And it's this regeneration that makes them extremely hard to defeat. Trunks was never able to conquer Cell. So hypothetically speaking, Trunks will end up in the same situation with Kid Buu as he did with Cell even with a smaller gap or no gap in power levels.

@reaverlation: Oh! Haha.

Well, Trunks was able to defeat cell in his second form, the only thing holding him back from killing cell was his father.

I know that doesn't speak for much, but I'm just saying Trunks kills his opponents at the first opportunity.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Uchiha545

@reaverlation: really I thought something was off or something didn't he start off bruised or something and fight buu equally for a while but then his ki depleted or something.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: What you said was correct.SSJ3 Goku was at full power but his SSJ3 form drains his Ki too fast so later through the fight it was harder for Goku to put him down

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Goku was fighting at full power when fighting Kid Buu.

Oh? He did say in the fight that if he had a minute to gather his ki he could wipe out kid buu, implying that he wasn't at full power.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to post this

Loading Video...

That was freaking awesome!

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: wasn't it depleted faster because was new to ssj3 and he was in angel form so didn't that contribute to the rapid depletion.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: The SSJ3 form drains too much Ki just that when Goku was dead,stamina wasn't a problem for Goku

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Goku was showing off more than going for the kill in the fight meaning he didn't go all out or full effort in the fight

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Uchiha545

@reaverlation: when your new to the form it drains rapidly or if you do not have the right body and I think you thinking of the edo because remember when dead goku was showing trunks and goten ssj3 he said it was gonna use up the time he had left so stamina is a issue for dead goku.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: That scene was filler so it can't be used sorry.The SSJ3 form puts too much strain on whoever is using it as it requires too much energy

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: so why did goku in gt said if he had his older body he could have maintained ssj3 much longer because it wasn't as great a strain on his younger body.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: His adult body is more developed than his kid body.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Uchiha545

@reaverlation: yes but it is a inkling as to he has acquired greater control over ssj3 and can maintain it for a while.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Uchiha545

Bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Carter_esque

This hasn't gotten locked yet?? Mismatch in Buu's favor.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This hasn't gotten locked yet?? Mismatch in Buu's favor.

Why Goku was new to SSJ3 and couldn't maintain it for long and in a weaker state (soul form or whatever its called) and he was still matching Kid Buu; Trunks has it down pack and he made quick work of fat buu without breaking a sweat I wouldn't consider this a mismatch.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Well a bloodlust trunk might win if he use full power, but kid buu probaly takes a majority

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Who's to say Fat Buu's power level was the same,when fighting SSJ3 Goku,when fighting SSJ3 Trunks. Goku outclassed Trunks by a considerable margin in the Cell Saga so I doubt Trunks caught up to Goku.Kid Buu still stomps

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Who's to say Fat Buu's power level was the same,when fighting SSJ3 Goku,when fighting SSJ3 Trunks. Goku outclassed Trunks by a considerable margin in the Cell Saga so I doubt Trunks caught up to Goku.Kid Buu still stomps

This

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Why wouldn't his power level be at the same level?

2. Goku in the Android Saga outclassed Trunks by a huge margin but towards the end the gap was not that great as Cell stated that the only thing Trunks needed to destroy him was speed Trunks had the power but not the speed which is why Cell made him look like a joke.

3. He has reached SS3 even gohan hasn't reached that form who was known to be much stronger than Goku during the Cell saga what does Trunks have to do go SSJ4 to equate to Goku?

My main point is the gaps in power are not always as clear as most think at one point Vegeta>Everyone, Goku>Everyone, Frieza>Everyone, Piccolo>Everyone, Gohan>Everyone

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: 1.Because Fat Buu's power increased throughout the saga.When Buu came out the shell,Majin Vegeta was handling him with ease but the second Buu powered up,Vegeta was completely helpless and would've died if it weren't for his son saving him.Fat Buu's power rose everytime he got mad so Buu's power could've been from when he came out the ball or when fighting SSJ3 Goku.

2.Prior to the heart virus,Trunks was inferior to Goku in every way. Even going in the ROSAT twice Trunks didn't surpass Goku who didn't go in for a full year. When Goku went Full power against Cell,the Z fighters were in complete Awe and shock at Goku’s power level like they never experienced that kind of power so I highly doubt Trunks caught up to Goku.

3.Gohan didn't reach SSJ3 because a)Nobody knew the form existed and b)Gohan slacked off and didn't train for 7 years.

In the end SSJ3 Trunks still gets stomped by Kid Buu

savagekelley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: 1.Because Fat Buu's power increased throughout the saga.When Buu came out the shell,Majin Vegeta was handling him with ease but the second Buu powered up,Vegeta was completely helpless and would've died if it weren't for his son saving him.Fat Buu's power rose everytime he got mad so Buu's power could've been from when he came out the ball or when fighting SSJ3 Goku.

2.Prior to the heart virus,Trunks was inferior to Goku in every way. Even going in the ROSAT twice Trunks didn't surpass Goku who didn't go in for a full year. When Goku went Full power against Cell,the Z fighters were in complete Awe and shock at Goku’s power level like they never experienced that kind of power so I highly doubt Trunks caught up to Goku.

3.Gohan didn't reach SSJ3 because a)Nobody knew the form existed and b)Gohan slacked off and didn't train for 7 years.

This.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Uchiha545

1. Ok by that logic are you saying Trunks fought a stronger fat buu because his powers only fluctuated on a upward scale no?

2. Yes Goku was keeping up with Cell in the match but I am sure you remember that moments later he along with the rest of the Z-fighters were having their butts handed to them by Cell jr's who are Cell's inferiors. So if gohan a half saiyan can surpass goku why can't trunks do the same, also Trunks has already surpassed both regular and future gohan's and future goku's power it is not out of the scope of his ability to goku as half saiyans seem to have a knack for it.

3. Well Trunks left before SSJ3 goku and he never knew about it and he unlocked it did he not?

If it is then fat buu should have been much more of a problem for him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: There's nothing to imply at all that that Fat Buu was even enraged at all or on the power level that fought SSJ3 Goku.

2.Goku wasn't even at full power when he fought the cell Jr's,who gained every bit of Cell's power.Only Trunks and Vegeta stood a chance and yet had extreme difficulty putting them down.Trunks,even though is half saiyan,is a joke in potential compared to Gohan.Trunks spent as much time in the time chamber as Vegeta(2 years)and was still inferior by a good amount to SSJ Goku forget Gohan.Look at the difference in potential between Gohan and Trunks:

Trunks:Was superior to Gohan by a large amount before entering the ROSAT. When he was done(counting both times)Trunks was at best superior to 50% FPSSJ Goku by a tiny amount.

Gohan:Before entering the ROSAT,Gohan was nowhere near the top dogs and a joke at the time(Super Saiyans,Piccolo,and the Androids)but less than a year of training in the ROSAT and he surpassed a FPSSJ Goku’s full power and achieved SSJ2.

SSJ3 Trunks is non canon and just for the trailer of a game so it doesn't matter. He's featless besides beating a Fat Buu with that random kid who showed nothing that suggests it was nears Kid Buu's level.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454: There's nothing to imply at all that that Fat Buu was even enraged at all or on the power level that fought SSJ3 Goku.

2.Goku wasn't even at full power when he fought the cell Jr's,who gained every bit of Cell's power.Only Trunks and Vegeta stood a chance and yet had extreme difficulty putting them down.Trunks,even though is half saiyan,is a joke in potential compared to Gohan.Trunks spent as much time in the time chamber as Vegeta(2 years)and was still inferior by a good amount to SSJ Goku forget Gohan.Look at the difference in potential between Gohan and Trunks:

Trunks:Was superior to Gohan by a large amount before entering the ROSAT. When he was done(counting both times)Trunks was at best superior to 50% FPSSJ Goku by a tiny amount.

Gohan:Before entering the ROSAT,Gohan was nowhere near the top dogs and a joke at the time(Super Saiyans,Piccolo,and the Androids)but less than a year of training in the ROSAT and he surpassed a FPSSJ Goku’s full power and achieved SSJ2.

SSJ3 Trunks is non canon and just for the trailer of a game so it doesn't matter. He's featless besides beating a Fat Buu with that random kid who showed nothing that suggests it was nears Kid Buu's level.

Buu was blitzed he had no time to act that is how fast trunks handled things

Didn't goku recharge with a senzu bean after his little match with cell I recall after he did Cell burned the bag with a death beam or something. Gohan's potential fluctuates throughout the series so much so that it seems to be plot device because in the Buu saga until he went ultimate he was a joke but that is another debate.

Trunks handled the androids instantly and cell instantly from what was seen Kid Buu is on the level of a new SSJ3 saiyan Trunks has perfected the form more so than Goku at that time while regular ssj3 goku>ssj3 trunks, ssj3 trunks>inexperienced soul ssj3 goku. Goku was equal to Kid Buu and he was nerfed in so many ways during that fight.

I don't see how SSJ3 Trunks is non canon but I see what your are saying just because the power is obviously there people do not see it due to little feats I guess that's why a lot of people believe mxy can beat the presence and toaa.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu was viciously beat down by Goku, but he couldn't put out enough power to put him down for good. I see no reason Trunks would do any better.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the spirit bomb how is trunks going to put down a guy who can shrugg and regenerate physical blows.?

Kid buu curbs.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: There's nothing Trunks did to suggest he can take on Kid Buu doesn't matter if Fat Buu was blitzed.

No Goku didn't eat a senzu bean.He was still worn out from fighting Cell. Nobody has potential on Gohan's level hell Goku has better potential than Trunks.Gohan is in 2 different leagues when it comes to potential as I have already explained. Trunks still dies in a stomp