True Blood.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Cyclops goes first, Wolverine second Elektra puts up a damn good fight since she has fought people that move at "blur" speeds before, before finally losing, then spidey puts up the best fight, but goes down

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blood_guts

marvel. 

spidey can take cyclops up high to cover them and i argue wolverine has the reflexes to tag "blurrs"

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By SpidermanWins

Spidey and Wolverine may cause some trouble but the vamps will take the other two. Eventually they may win but those two will put up a hellava fight.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood_guts

would optic beams which gain power from solar energy disintegrate vamps? i mean it is kinda uv. not that he'd hit them.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WindCloud

Eric, Pam, and even Bill would be a truly devastating trio for even Logan, Scott, Elektra, and PP to handle.  They won't be able to match the vamps' speed, strength, and tenacity, according to Charlaine Harris' vision of their powers.  So, the vamps win here.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sa5m

The Marvel I believe =)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Blood_guts said:
marvel.  spidey can take cyclops up high to cover them
Where exactly could they go that Eric couldn't reach?

and i argue wolverine has the reflexes to tag "blurrs"

When have you ever seen Wolverine tag anyone that moves at blur speeds?
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood_guts
@Son Of Storm said:
@Blood_guts said:
marvel.  spidey can take cyclops up high to cover them
Where exactly could they go that Eric couldn't reach?

and i argue wolverine has the reflexes to tag "blurrs"

When have you ever seen Wolverine tag anyone that moves at blur speeds?
well probably no where.... but nowhere as fast as on the ground. i suppose you have a better plan smarty pants? hmm lets see put sissy boy on the ground to die in five seconds or put him up high where he might not get noticed or have anyone care enough to climb up to? hmmm? got  aproblem with putting another three seconds onto his life span? 

for all we know the vampires could be like "uuuugh who wants to go murder that guy with the funny glasses?" 
"NOT IT"  
"NOT IT"  "NOT IT" 
"no fair i said it first!" 
"nu uh!" 
"Ye huh" 

i dont know if i have seen wolverine tag people at blur speeds sir assumptive. there happen to be a lot of people that think wolverine could tag wesker and hes faster than a blur. i dunno if i agree.... dont push me im indecicive... but for what it matter i entirely concede. if you say that marvel loses i completely agree with you. I trust you entirely.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sissel

True Blood yow. Would be a tough fight. But if they are like some kind of sparkle fairies with long haired maiden wolf I know of in the legends, it's a curb stomp.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jojjimbo

True Blood.

JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JCJQLB

True Blood wins.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@jojjimbo said:
True Blood.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theicon

wheres blade

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin

Spider-Man and Cyclops without morals could be pretty formidable, I mean Cyclops without morals managed to blast strong enough to overwhelm Jean's TK.  Spidey would have the time reflexes to possibly hold his own, Wolverine would just keep getting hit and healing, basically, maybe getting a slash in if one of them came close enough.  Elektra would also be formidable, seeing as she's fought supernatural creatures before.  Tough one to call.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus

I'll go with marvel

gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gavinification

True Blood. Eric is a beast.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

True Blood takes it. 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

In the newest season of True Blood a Witch has been shown to react to a vamp speed blitz. She gets speed blitzed but she puts her hand up before the vamp reaches her and begins to control them. These new episodes have seriously downplayed the Vampires.
Getting that out the way....I think Marvel takes this....maybe....
What can any of the Vamps do to Spider-man or Wolverine? Spider-man's shown more strength than any of them and may even be able to out react their speed blitz. Wolverine has a healing factor making him even harder to kill than these vampires.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus
@buttersdaman000 said:

In the newest season of True Blood a Witch has been shown to react to a vamp speed blitz. She gets speed blitzed but she puts her hand up before the vamp reaches her and begins to control them. These new episodes have seriously downplayed the Vampires. Getting that out the way....I think Marvel takes this....maybe.... What can any of the Vamps do to Spider-man or Wolverine? Spider-man's shown more strength than any of them and may even be able to out react their speed blitz. Wolverine has a healing factor making him even harder to kill than these vampires.

i don't think any of these guys can really kill wolverine apart from..witch magic?
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@buttersdaman000 said:
In the newest season of True Blood a Witch has been shown to react to a vamp speed blitz. She gets speed blitzed but she puts her hand up before the vamp reaches her and begins to control them. These new episodes have seriously downplayed the Vampires. Getting that out the way....I think Marvel takes this....maybe.... What can any of the Vamps do to Spider-man or Wolverine? Spider-man's shown more strength than any of them and may even be able to out react their speed blitz. Wolverine has a healing factor making him even harder to kill than these vampires.
considering the amount of regular folks who have been blitzed throughout the series, there is no real explanation for her stopping that vampire from reaching her other than for plot.  im pretty sure eric blitzed the witch in her magic shop before she became possessed, and tara got blitzed by the woman vampire in this last episode.  point being, there are a few examples of regular people getting blitzed by vampires during this season, and a crapload in previous seasons.

spider-man out reacting their speed blitz is questionable.  the vampires move at blurring speed, spider-man was faster then regular people, but he never displayed movement speed on the same level as the vampires.  he definitely has comparable strength.  he's the only one here who could possibly put up a fight.

wolverine is useless here.  he had no real speed/strength feats on par with the vampires AND he's susceptible to KO's.  wolverine has been KO'd in damn near every single movie.  the vampires with their speed and strength can KO him at will.

the vampires take this because, wolverine, electra, and cyclops are the weak links.  assuming spider-man can even react to the vampires speed, eric could go 1v1 with spider-man while bill and the chick destroy/KO the weak links in a heartbeat.   

lastly, people forget that eric can fly.  spider-man clinging to walls and such won't really help him here.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jojjimbo
@buttersdaman000 said:
She was a Witch being controlled by the spirit of a dead and powerful witch/necromancer. and seeing that none of the fighter here use necromancer magic i doubt they could take the True Blood vamps, movie Wolverine can be ko'd and hes not fast enough to tag any of the vamps, same for  Spiderman, Bill alone was shown to knock trees down, i say that makes them strong enough to ko both wolverine and Spiderman, not to mention there overwhelming speed.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buttersdaman000
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
considering the amount of regular folks who have been blitzed throughout the series, there is no real explanation for her stopping that vampire from reaching her other than for plot.  im pretty sure eric blitzed the witch in her magic shop before she became possessed, and tara got blitzed by the woman vampire in this last episode.  point being, there are a few examples of regular people getting blitzed by vampires during this season, and a crapload in previous seasons.  spider-man out reacting their speed blitz is questionable.  the vampires move at blurring speed, spider-man was faster then regular people, but he never displayed movement speed on the same level as the vampires.  he definitely has comparable strength.  he's the only one here who could possibly put up a fight.  wolverine is useless here.  he had no real speed/strength feats on par with the vampires AND he's susceptible to KO's.  wolverine has been KO'd in damn near every single movie.  the vampires with their speed and strength can KO him at will.  the vampires take this because, wolverine, electra, and cyclops are the weak links.  assuming spider-man can even react to the vampires speed, eric could go 1v1 with spider-man while bill and the chick destroy/KO the weak links in a heartbeat.     lastly, people forget that eric can fly.  spider-man clinging to walls and such won't really help him here.
Yeah I just wanted to point that out. But....while these vampires have fast speed blitz, I dont think their reactions are as quick. How many times have we've seen one of them get shot? 
I think he can do it. He has the spidey sense. Also I really doubt they are on his level in strength and durability, seeing as how he has feats like taking a grenade to the face and stopping a speeding train (with help from his webbing) for starters. 
As for Wolverine, you may be right. I havent seen those films in a long while and I skipped through most of origins. However, I dont think they can K.O. him....easily at least
The rest go down like fodder

But, anyways, honestly I can see Spider-Man taking on all three with his pre-cog, superior strength and durability, and speed.

@difficlus
Yeah none of them can kill him 

@jojjimbo
Its not like that makes her super-human. She still had the reaction time of a normal woman.
I think youre downplaying Movie Spider-Man. Look at what I said above.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jojjimbo
@buttersdaman000 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
considering the amount of regular folks who have been blitzed throughout the series, there is no real explanation for her stopping that vampire from reaching her other than for plot.  im pretty sure eric blitzed the witch in her magic shop before she became possessed, and tara got blitzed by the woman vampire in this last episode.  point being, there are a few examples of regular people getting blitzed by vampires during this season, and a crapload in previous seasons.  spider-man out reacting their speed blitz is questionable.  the vampires move at blurring speed, spider-man was faster then regular people, but he never displayed movement speed on the same level as the vampires.  he definitely has comparable strength.  he's the only one here who could possibly put up a fight.  wolverine is useless here.  he had no real speed/strength feats on par with the vampires AND he's susceptible to KO's.  wolverine has been KO'd in damn near every single movie.  the vampires with their speed and strength can KO him at will.  the vampires take this because, wolverine, electra, and cyclops are the weak links.  assuming spider-man can even react to the vampires speed, eric could go 1v1 with spider-man while bill and the chick destroy/KO the weak links in a heartbeat.     lastly, people forget that eric can fly.  spider-man clinging to walls and such won't really help him here.
Yeah I just wanted to point that out. But....while these vampires have fast speed blitz, I dont think their reactions are as quick. How many times have we've seen one of them get shot? 
I think he can do it. He has the spidey sense. Also I really doubt they are on his level in strength and durability, seeing as how he has feats like taking a grenade to the face and stopping a speeding train (with help from his webbing) for starters. 
As for Wolverine, you may be right. I havent seen those films in a long while and I skipped through most of origins. However, I dont think they can K.O. him....easily at least
The rest go down like fodder

But, anyways, honestly I can see Spider-Man taking on all three with his pre-cog, superior strength and durability, and speed.

@difficlus
Yeah none of them can kill him 

@jojjimbo: Its not like that makes her super-human. She still had the reaction time of a normal woman. I think youre downplaying Movie Spider-Man. Look at what I said above.
How do you know it doesn't? Marnie was blitz by Erik, when they first meet...he had no problem attacking regular Marnie, she was defenseless and she didn't show that she could react or defend herself against him then, it wasn't till she got possess by that spanish necromancer/witch, that she was shown able to react to them, not to mention that no one else on the show has show able to do so. 

also i know you dint direct this to me, but as far as every vampire getting shot on the show, i think its just inconsistency with the writers, i mean the vamps in TB can move faster then sight and some can actually travel between towns in mere minutes( this season episode 1, when both Erik and Bill sense Sookie for the first time in months, they both ran to her house after sundown and Erik who lives a town away got there like a minutes or two after bill did) that's fast...bullet dodging fast. so vamps not dodging bullet is nonsenses.

and seeing as no one is using a gun in this battle...i think the vamps are safe. ; P
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By buttersdaman000
@jojjimbo
I think Tara just did in the last episode. A vampire ran behind her and when she turned it started to blitz but she pulled the trigger already. And , iirc, something similar happened in season 2, probably during the church battle but I will have to rewatch. You may be right though.

Its not inconsistency because it happens all the time. Not once has a true blood vamp dodged a bullet. Thos speed feats you mentioned arent even bullet fast anyways. 

I could argue that Cykes blast are more than a gun....but neh...
I still think Spider-Man could potentially take the all.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jojjimbo
@buttersdaman000 said:
@jojjimbo:  I think Tara just did in the last episode. A vampire ran behind her and when she turned it started to blitz but she pulled the trigger already. And , iirc, something similar happened in season 2, probably during the church battle but I will have to rewatch. You may be right though.  Its not inconsistency because it happens all the time. Not once has a true blood vamp dodged a bullet. Thos speed feats you mentioned arent even bullet fast anyways.   I could argue that Cykes blast are more than a gun....but neh... I still think Spider-Man could potentially take the all.
No he was running towards her at blitzing speed and then stop and stood there looking at her, key word "stop" when she turn to shoot he was standing there, he dint take her down or anything, in the same seen Pam blitz her and took her gun from her,  every time a vamp has been shot in TB they have just stood there and took it, exepct for the gun fight between Bill and that Bald vampire cant remember his name.  

1.Franklin..in his defense he thought that the bullets in Jason gun were lead. 

2. Sophie Anne just stood there screaming.

3. that said vampire in the grave yard just stood there behind Tara, when he could have tackled her to the  ground or took her gun like Pam did. 

4 your right, they haven't dodge a bullet. they've never attempted to either...they just stand there.   

and your wrong...being able to travel from one town to another in mere minutes is showing a speed that's fast enough to dodge bullets, Bill lives almost next door to sookie, it must of took him a few sec to get from his house to hers Erik showed up about a minute later, Erik lives a hole town away, he ran from Fangtasia to Sookie house in almost 1 min. so dont tell me that they don't show bullet dodging speed. 

Spiderman may have shown strength on par with them(we haven't really seen what Erik can do yet) but i doubt he can take all of them at once nor can he match there speed, he never showed speed anywhere near there's. the Vamps win this easy.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000
@jojjimbo
An average (on the slow end actually) handgun bullet travels at 1000 feet per second. So Eric tacking minutes to get to Sookie means he isnt faster than a bullet.
But, regardless of this you seem to want to pick and choose what you deem as acceptable. It doesnt matter if you think they should be able to dodge bullets, the fact of the matter is that they havent. Ever. You can chalk it up to them not attempting to dodge it but it doesnt matter anyways.
How can you say Spiderman "may have shown strength on par with them"? They have barely shown any strength, other than Bill knocking down a tree or two and some telephone poles. Spider-Man outclasses them in strength easily. And in durability, for I doubt they can actually hurt him anyways.
Watch this for a little reference:

And Spider-Man has his spider sense and probably more reflex feats than the true blood vamps too, like when he saw flash moving in slow motion in the first movie.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@buttersdaman000: there have been a couple instances recently of vampires being shot.  even still, spider-man has been hit by objects that were thrown at him.

he also does not have any feats to suggest that he can compete with the vampires speed.

lastly, there's no way he's taking on all 3 at once.  he may have comparable strength and spider-sense, but he has trouble dealing with 1 super-villain at a time. these 3 vampires will overwhelm him.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By buttersdaman000
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@buttersdaman000: there have been a couple instances recently of vampires being shot.  even still, spider-man has been hit by objects that were thrown at him.  
he also does not have any feats to suggest that he can compete with the vampires speed. 
lastly, there's no way he's taking on all 3 at once.  he may have comparable strength and spider-sense, but he has trouble dealing with 1 super-villain at a time. these 3 vampires will overwhelm him.
Yes, I know that. But still, he has shown better reaction time than the true blood vamps.
He perceives humans as moving in slow motion and he has his pre-cog so the speed blitz wont be as effective on him at all. 
Their strength isnt comparable at all. Spider-man out classes them completely. Just look at the vid and you will see. Lowballing spider-man by saying he has trouble taking on one villain, in his movie, isnt a good argument. If he simply stomped it wouldnt make a good film right? 

He can take on all three. Their speed is greater but he should be able to keep up. He is much stronger than them and they have no way to really hurt him. He can tie 'em up with webbing or k.o. them. Its just a matter of time.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@buttersdaman000: first. the vampires move at blurring speeds, and fight at blurring speeds. 2 episodes ago, bill tried to fight eric and they were moving at super speed the whole time.  spider-man did not show movement speed on this level at all.  

second. you tried to make an argument that vampires were seen being shot, and i countered your argument by saying that spider-man got hit with objects that were thrown at him (he got hit with one of the goblin's throwing weapons, he was hit with a money bag in the second film, and he was hit with a car door in the second film)....so how does spider-man have better reaction time?

third. i'm not trying to lowball spider-man.  he was able to beat all of his opponents, but they were all very close fights.  however, you saw what happened in the third film when he was outnumbered. 

fourth, we've seen that vampires possess superhuman strength.  russel edgington ripped someone's spine out, and punched a hole through some guy's chest.  we've seen vampires effortlessly toss people across rooms with 1 arm.   that being said, we've seen spider-man pushed to his limits and he appears to have the better strength feats.  BUT we still haven't seen any of the vampires pushed to their limits and don't know exactly how powerful they can be.

lastly, spider-man's spider sense did not detect every single attack that was thrown at him.  nobody would have been able to touch him if this were the case.  its going to be a 3 v 1, and it is my opinion that even if spider-man has the strength, he does not have the speed to keep up with the vampires.  Also, spider-man would be hard pressed to hit any of these guys with his webbing if there running around at super speeds.  physcal damage coming from all 3 of these vampires at once is going to put spider-man down.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By D3athstroke

Bill and that ugly woman are useless 
Its Eric vs Wolverine Spiderman Cyclops & Electra And He Loses

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000
@ShiZZmAhh said:

@buttersdaman000
first. the vampires move at blurring speeds, and fight at blurring speeds. 2 episodes ago, bill tried to fight eric and they were moving at super speed the whole time.  spider-man did not show movement speed on this level at all.   

second. you tried to make an argument that vampires were seen being shot, and i countered your argument by saying that spider-man got hit with objects that were thrown at him (he got hit with one of the goblin's throwing weapons, he was hit with a money bag in the second film, and he was hit with a car door in the second film)....so how does spider-man have better reaction time?  

third. i'm not trying to lowball spider-man.  he was able to beat all of his opponents, but they were all very close fights.  however, you saw what happened in the third film when he was outnumbered.   

fourth, we've seen that vampires possess superhuman strength.  russel edgington ripped someone's spine out, and punched a hole through some guy's chest.  we've seen vampires effortlessly toss people across rooms with 1 arm.   that being said, we've seen spider-man pushed to his limits and he appears to have the better strength feats.  BUT we still haven't seen any of the vampires pushed to their limits and don't know exactly how powerful they can be.  

lastly, spider-man's spider sense did not detect every single attack that was thrown at him.  nobody would have been able to touch him if this were the case.  its going to be a 3 v 1, and it is my opinion that even if spider-man has the strength, he does not have the speed to keep up with the vampires.  Also, spider-man would be hard pressed to hit any of these guys with his webbing if there running around at super speeds.  physcal damage coming from all 3 of these vampires at once is going to put spider-man down.

Never said he did. But the fact that he is able to see humans in slow motion means his perception is far greater than a normal humans. What they see as blurs wont be the same for Spider-Man
Spider-Man got tagged by the money bag when he was trying to shoot his webs. He really wasnt paying attention. And as for the car door, doc ock threw two at him. The first he easily dodged but the second was on him as soon as he spun around. There was no way he could dodge. Its not like he's too slow to react, like the true blood vamps with gun shots.
Pay attention to all the strength and durability feats also:  
I would argue for Spider-Man's villains beating these three vampires anyways, at least giving them a very tough fight. And in the third movie he was placed against people these vamps definitely wouldnt beat, like Sandman. 
None of those feats you listed come close to Spider-Man. Those would be good in a True Blood vs Angel thread but not here. Spider-Man has done and taken much worse. True, we havent really seen what the more powerful vampires like Eric could do, but you cant guess what strength level he would be at. You have to go by feats. All we know is that he is stronger than Bill.
I know it doesnt detect every attack, if it were like that the movies and comics would be boring. But no initial speed blitzes will work on him at all, and he will be able to dodge some of the vampires attacks. He can keep up for the most part. And really, as I said before, his strength outclasses any of these vampires. He can physically own them.....while they could hardly hurt him, seeing as how he takes grenades to the face and all.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Marvel wins. Vampires die.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bill and Pam can definitely clean house on all these movie marvel cheracters, that includes spiderman due to the blurr speed blitzing. 

Eric could solo them. 

Wolverine has not demonstrated anything in the movies except great healing. He has never demonstrated any fighting skill to speak of, or reaction speed. Well, maybe that one time when he was knocking down the bone knives thrown at him in X-2 by the mutant at magneto's camp. 

Bill or pam could KO him take him out of the fight. Wolverine = infinite blood smoothie. They will keep him in Eric's basement. 
Cyclopse has terrible showings in the movies. KOed. 
Electra had some better feats, but she can't hang with the speed and strength of the vamps. 
Spiderman should be able to put up a fight, and his attacks will be of comparable strength to the vamps, but his speed is hugely lacking. 
Even having a somewhat pre-cog warning system won't be any good if he can't get out of the way before he gets tagged. 

marnie tranced several vamps and it usually starts with some vamp blurring into screen, stopping to pop their fangs then leaning forward like they are going to make their move and she trances them. That happened to Eric twice. it was PIS. 

Eric blitzed across the whole battle field and scooped a woman's face off before anybody saw what was happening in the last episode. 
Nobody on the marvel team can compete with that speed. Only Spiderman could survive being KOed by the blow, but he might die from the face-rippage. Wolverine wouldn't die, but he would definitely take a nap. 

True blood vamps win this one guys. Hardly taking any bumps in the process.
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True Blood. Eric is a beast - could maybe solo Spidey and Logan by himself. The three of them wouldn't have any trouble.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eric...he really only has trouble with Spidey

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to the true blood vampires too and to strong.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25 said:

I give this to the true blood vampires too and to strong.