TRNY: Stardustcrusder VS Nimamindtricks(VOTE)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Strt Lvl Tourney: Spiders, Bats, Wolverines, & Snakes

No Caption Provided

Rules & Limitations:

• 16 Tourney Spots
  • 13 Points For Characters
  • 10 Points For Perks
  • Perks & Character Points CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
  • NO Adding Characters
  • Standard Power Levels(Unless Specified)
  • Strength: 60 Tons
  • Durability: An Iron Man Missile Must Hurt Significantly
  • Hax: Nothing More Hax Than Mind Reading & Invisibility
  • Regen: Bone Claw Wolverine To Homunculi Level
  • TK: 1 Ton, No Force Choke/Force Crush Type Moves. Force Push Type Moves Are Fine.
  • TK Limit Does Not Apply To Bending(Avatar Style) & Alchemy(FMA Style)
  • Single Attack Level: Nothing Over Tankbusting
  • Everyone Can Die
  • Everyone's Healing Factor Can Be Eventually Taxed
  • Win By: Death, KO, Decapitation, Massive Dismemberment, Or Major Incap
  • NO BFR
  • Teamwork Is A Major Factor
  • No Internal Attacks: Bloodbending, TK Brain Bubbles, Etc
  • No Pheromones
  • Hypnosis Allowed:(Captain America Level Willpower or Higher Can Fight It)
  • Forcefields Will Be Nerfed Down To Captain America Shield Size
  • No Summoning
  • No Illusions
  • No Clones
  • No Power Copying
  • No Power Negation
  • No Luck Or Probability Manipulation
  • No Intangibility Or Mist Form
  • No Telefrag
  • Only May Teleport Your Own Gear & 1 Other Person
  • No Technopathy, But Computer Hacking Is Allowed
  • Nothing Undogable
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield
  • NO Jobbering Or Character CIS, WIS, Or PIS
  • NO Building Any Ridiculous Devices During Prep: Nothing More Complex Than A Bomb
  • NO Boosting Characters Stats With Gear Outside Of Perks. Example: Supersuits, Philosopher Stones, Turning Team Members Into Vampires During Prep, Etc.
  • Fodder/Celebrity Soldiers Are Loyal Attack Dogs
  • Once A Celebrity Solider Pack Is Chosen It's Off The Table
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 3 Fodder/Celebrity Solider Packs
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 1 Lukehero's Bargains
  • Can Not Use Perks To Boost Fodder(Unless Specified)

==========================================================================

Stardustcrusder: Blood Thirsty Fighters!!!!

Team:

• Bradley(Composite) 4
  • Talons: (Cobb,Rose, March) 1
  • Combustion Man and P'li 2
  • Luther Strode 3
  • Toph 3

Perks:

• Crazed:(Morals Off, Perfect Teamwork, Out Of Character, & Bloodlusted) 10

Nimamindtricks: Mixed Nuts!!!!

Team:

• Kaine (6)
  • Omega Red(Feats For Both Omegas) (6)
  • Mystique (1)

Perks:

• Full Knowledge (5)
  • Spider-Sense (5 - for Omega Red)

================================================================

Map: Halo 3 Valhalla

No Caption Provided

Positions:

• Base 1: Starcrusder
  • Base 2: Nima
  • Starting 4 Miles Away

Weather & Conditions:

• Night Time, Full Moon, Light Fog, Cold Temperatures
  • Map Is 5 Miles Long & 2 Miles Wide
  • 50 Bloodlusted Grey Wolves Are At Section 9, 11, & 7
  • Both Teams Are Aware Of The Wolves
  • Each Base Has A Full High Tech Security Camera Set Up
  • The River Is Deep, But Full Of Toxic Waste
  • Prep On Your Side Of The Battlefield(If You Have Prep)
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero: dang I don't get pics for my team ;(

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VALHALLAAAAAAA

._.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StardustCrusader

@nimamindtricks:

INTROS

Luther

No Caption Provided

The legend himself, Luther Strode was once a scrawny nerd who only wanted to bulk up. He chooses to do so by using a book called "The Hercules Method". Suffice to say, Luther had gotten far more than what he bargained for. Upon do the method, Luther had begun to develop . . . strange talents, such as . . .

• Super-strength
  • Super-speed
  • Enhanced durability
  • "Meat Vision" - think of it like Cassandra Cain's body reading.
  • Super Sense

King Bradley

No Caption Provided

The Führer King Bradley is a man who was trained since childhood in advanced close range combat and to be the leader of the country Amestris. Once he was perfect, Bradley was given the "Ultimate Eye" , though the details of his eye's abilities have not been elaborated on, it apparently grants him tremendously accurate vision and the ability to read and predict practically any move his opponent could make as well as the minute details and movements of his general surroundings.

P'li and Combustion Man

No Caption Provided

These two are minor antagonist from the Avatar franchise. Not much is known about their past, but that honestly not important, what's important is that they have advance pyrokinesis that allow them to shoot large scale explosions from their heads.

Toph Bei Fong

No Caption Provided

Toph is a young girl who was taught advanced leveled Earth bending by giant badger moles. Under their tutelage Toph essentially became one of the greatest Earth-bender of all time. She became so good, in fact, they she was able to develop her own sub-bending known as metal bending. What's more, thanks to her teachers being blind, something she shared with them, Toph had picked up seismic senses, meaning she is able detect the presence of any enemy or ally through seismic vibration on or in the ground.

Talons

No Caption Provided

The Talons are a breed of deadly assassins absolutely loyal to the Court. They remain sleeping deep within their inner sanctum until they are called upon. Experts at murder, they are responsible for controlling the Court's interests with an iron fist whenever their services are needed for an execution.

Preliminary Battle Ideas

To my knowledge, your team is compiled of members who are both predominately close ranged (or at the very least can't attack my team from the starting point) and characters who lack any means of aerial travel. This means full knowledge or not, your team doesn't have any substantial method of evading Toph senses, now add this to Luthor's super-hearing and Bradley sight, basically, my team will know where yours at before they know where my team's position

l

Here Strode is able hear the heatbeats of mall patrons scatter all though the building. It's also worth mentioning that Strode is at the mall's entrance
Here Strode is able hear the heatbeats of mall patrons scatter all though the building. It's also worth mentioning that Strode is at the mall's entrance
While done in a comedic fashion, I think really show Toph AOE as she is able feel and use her earth-bending on a porcupine from a far distance.
While done in a comedic fashion, I think really show Toph AOE as she is able feel and use her earth-bending on a porcupine from a far distance.

So my team will directly approach your albeit more cautiously, and thanks to Toph senses my team should be able to act before getting too close to yours. We'll start the conflict with P'li and CM will greeting your team with 2 fiery explosions.

Here's an example of how fare and wide CM explosion can go
Here's an example of how fare and wide CM explosion can go

Even with Spider senses, I wonder how will Omega be able to protect his team especially if he doesn't know the attacks origin point. This alone should weaken or at the very least discombobulate your team for an a more affective take down.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INTROS

Kaine (Scarlet Spider)

No Caption Provided

The first successful clone of Peter Parker Spider-Man, Kaine has all the powers of Spider-Man but lacks much of the boy-scout morality. From a physicals perspective, Kaine's are above Spider-Man's by a noticeable margin.

Besides being physically superior to Spider-Man and lacking the tight-nit morals of Peter Parker, Kaine also has:

• Stingers - A pair of retractable stingers on his wrists used to impale opponents and an ability.
  • The Mark of Kaine - He can channel a certain heat energy endothermically through his hands and leave a severe burn mark on a person by making skin-to-skin contact with them.
  • Organic Webbing - Instead of being dependent on web cartridges, Kaine's body naturally produces webbing.

Although he does lack Spider-Man's "spidey-sense," his incredible speed, agility, reflexes, and natural enhanced senses make up for that. He will play a major offensive role in this encounter as he readily packs a lot of attributes critical to incapacitating and killing anyone on your team.

Omega Red (composite Earth-616)

No Caption Provided

Arkady Rossovich, the first Omega Red, is a Russian mutant that was experimented on in the Soviet Union's Weapon X program to create their own version of an unstoppable Super Soldier. Arkady has over 60 years of tactical and combat experience, working with organizations such as the KGB, Weapon X, the Black Widow Ops Program (Red Room), the Russian Mafia, various criminal organizations, and Matsu'o Tsurayaba's forces. Combining his original mutant power set and the Weapon X experiments, Omega Red packs the following powers and abilities:

• Life Force Absorption - Can of drain the life force of other humans to sustain his own. He can do this by ensnaring his victims within his tentacles.
  • Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Stamina
  • Superhuman Durability - from his armor (believed to be secondary adamantium) and naturally high durability too
  • Superhuman Reflexes
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Regenerative Healing Factor
  • Highly Intelligent
  • Great Tactician & Leader - Has successful lead several crime organizations and intelligence forces.

*Important Note: Omega Red's infamous "death factor/death spores" are banned from this tourney hence why I did not mention them.

The Omega Red was killed by Wolverine when he drove the Muramasa Blade (a sword that cancels out healing powers) through his heart. However, the Omega Red has returned under a different alias. Although not Arkady, he is still just as badass and lethal. A composite version of this recently introduced ("resurrected") Omega Red and Arkady will be used in this tourney. His incredibly verse tactical skills combined with his dominating physical presence will be huge.

Let's also keep in mind Omega Red has "Spidey-Sense" as a perk in this tournment. This will up his reaction and senses tremendously - allowing him to sense speeding bullets (even when fired at him from unknown locations), opponents trying to get the drop on him, and other various dangers approaching him - even something as acute as detecting poison in a drink or food.

Joker (composite)

No Caption Provided

The Joker is arguably one of the most famous villains in all of fiction. His reign of oddball, and sometimes twisted, terror has been a focal point in the Batman mythos for 75 years now. His hyperviolent behavior and psychotic methods have been amped up in the last couple of decades, leaving many perplexed as to who or what he really is.

• Insane Pain Tolerance
  • Healing Factor (due to exposure to Dionysium)
  • Highly Intelligent
  • Master of Psychological Warfare
  • Weapons & Explosives Expert
  • Gear: Knives, Guns, Various Explosives, Joker Gas, Razor Cards, & Acids.

Although he is not the most physically imposing nor skilled street level combatant around by any means, he still brings a unique bag of attributes that would make him useful in this tournament. I will explain later.

Mr. Freeze (composite)

No Caption Provided

Mr. Freeze, aka Victor Fries, is another one of Batman's most infamous villains and a brilliant cryogenicist. Highly motivated and very ruthless, Mr. Freeze has proven to be a relentless villain in Batman's rogues gallery.

• Gear:
    • Cryosuit - Granting him enhanced strength & durability. His suit and the glass around his head is completely bulletproof
    • Freeze Gun
    • Freeze Grenade
    • Sensors - Can detect heat signatures of others within a 50 feet radius.
  • Freeze Touch
  • Mist Creation
  • Genius Intellect

Mystique

No Caption Provided

Mystique, the most famous shape-shifter in Marvel's history, has a lifespan that conservatively stretches over 150 years. In that time, she has been an assassin, an anti-hero, and a leader. She has developed into one of the most reoccurring and dastardly X-Men foes for decades now. Due to her unique powers and ruthless reputation, many intelligence organizations have listed her as a severe threat.

• Metamorph
  • Metamorphic Adaptation
  • Physical Enhancing
  • Toxin & Disease Resistance
  • Expert Hand to Hand Combatant
  • Weapons Expert
  • Skilled Tactician

Her metamorphic powers, mixed with her ability to manipulate and take advantage of her opponents through her shape-shifting and cunning will play a vital role in this match-up.

Preliminary Battle Ideas

The fact that my team has full knowledge of yours already gives my team a major advantage from the get go. Especially when you consider the battlefield, we are starting 4 miles apart from one another and the environment is not the clearest. This gives my team ample room to strategize the perfect attack against your team. Unlike your team, every single member of my team is a very competent strategist/tactician or an extremely competent strategist/tactician.

Strictly Comparing Perks: My Perks

• Full Knowledge (5)
As mentioned above, having full knowledge of your team gives my team an automatic advantage as soon as this fight begins. "Full Knowledge" means every single member of my team knows at least the following about each member of your team:
  1. Their weaknesses (emotional, physical, mental, etc.)
  2. Their strengths
  3. Their powers, abilities, fighting styles, standard gear, etc.
  4. Their personal lives
  5. Their background/history
  6. Their limitations
  7. Their motivations

And so on and so forth. Now, imagine someone like Mystique, a shape-shifter with incredible manipulation skills having full knowledge of your team. She can now shape-shift into one of your team members' loved ones (maybe Luther's girl Petra?) or maybe into a fellow Talon? Or one of their Court of Owl bosses? Imagine what kind of infiltration and corruption can be caused.

Not even Wolverine's incredible senses could detect that Mystique despite standing only a few feet from her in their first "meeting" during their lifetime:

No Caption Provided

Mystique has complete control over her body on a cellular level, so not even Strode's meat vision or enhanced senses will detect that Mystique is not who she portrays herself as. With full knowledge at her disposal, she will be able to copy exact mannerisms and note historical details to maintain her false presence. Although your team is "crazed" and "out of character" for this fight, they still maintain their knowledge of their own personal life. Their bloodlusted behavior is strictly designated towards their opponents in this fight in combat; in other words, they are not mindless animals.

• Spider-Sense (5 - for Omega Red)

Spider-Sense is Peter Parker's premiere attribute of his that has saved his life a countless number of times. Giving this ability to a ruthless powerhouse like Omega Red, who will not hesitate to kill anyone on your team is dangerous, especially when he already has superhuman reflexes.

In comparison to your powerhouse, Luther Strode, Omega Red is probably only inferior to Strode in pure travel speed. However, the Spider-Sense completely cancels out that advantage.

A few of many examples of Spider-Sense coming in handy against speedy assaults

From left to right (1 - 3):

1. Stopping Quicksilver in his tracks despite depriving Peter of oxygen.
  2. Reacting to multiple laser blasts
  3. Reacting to Speed Demon

Spider-Sense does not need to know the attacks "origin point" as you mentioned. That is actually the major benefit of Spidey-Sense: unexpected, random, and unpredictable attacks can be evaded, blocked, or reacted to because of it. In fact it gives you the exact direction of the oncoming danger, hidden weapons, and so on almost like an X-Ray, GPS tracker, and high-tech alarm system put together:

Strictly Comparing Perks: Your Perk

• Crazed:(Morals Off, Perfect Teamwork, Out Of Character, & Bloodlusted) 10

This is quite a dangerous perk to have at your disposal with a team filled with killers. Four big ones that come to mind:

1. It downplays the crucial role of strategy. This battlefield scenario clearly requires some form of strategy. Being crazed and bloodlusted in a fight is typically more useful in a closer setting where opponents begin visible to one another.
  2. For the most part, your team is filled with killers anyway. Besides the "perfect teamwork" aspect of this perk, there really isn't anything new or "out of character" this perk brings to your team.
  3. Following #2, this doesn't change the fact my team has Full Knowledge of your team. Besides the fact we don't know you have "perfect teamwork," there really isn't anything that changes from that aspect - your team is filled with relentless killers and my team knows it. In addition, "perfect teamwork" is something that can be used in a team combat setting. Meaning, as competent tacticians, one would not presume he/she is facing a dysfunctional team.
  4. Being bloodlusted and "morals off" could downplay some of the skills in your team. Focusing on purely killing could leave any opening for someone on my team who has approached the battle with both brain and brawn to capitalize on.

What's To Come

• Exposing Team's Weaknesses
  • Using the Field to My Advantage
  • Strategy
  • Going for the Kill!

@stardustcrusader

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By StardustCrusader

@nimamindtricks:

Now that the intros are out of the way, lets get into this.

No Caption Provided

Lets start off with this tid bit here.

She can now shape-shift into one of your team members' loved ones (maybe Luther's girl Petra?) or maybe into a fellow Talon? Or one of their Court of Owl bosses? Imagine what kind of infiltration and corruption can be caused.

Although your team is "crazed" and "out of character" for this fight, they still maintain their knowledge of their own personal life. Their bloodlusted behavior is strictly designated towards their opponents in this fight in combat; in other words,

Yes, turning into one of my character's love ones would be effective if this were a 1 on 1 or I didn't have perfect teamwork, but with my numerous members and perk, it's nowhere near as effective as you think it is. See you expected me to use the "crazed" or "bloodlusted" aspect of my perk to counter this but it's the teamwork part that will impede this plan. If Mystique turns to Petra, Bradley will kill kills here; she turns to Father or Mrs. Bradley, Strode will attack; she turns into Aang, Katara, or Zuko; P'li will attack; she turns into Zaheer, Ghazan, or Ming-Hau, Toph will kill you and etc. etc. etc. Also no matter who she turn into, Combustion man will still shoot, an there's nothing that can really impede that. He has no love ones or history. he's just a nameless assassin.

Why does perfect teamwork impede Mystique's tactic? Well, lets say for example she turns into Petra and CM just shoots here right then and there, under normal circumstances, Luther would rip his brains out, but thanks to the perk, there's nothing he can do during or after Combustion kills her as that would contradict the perfection of the team, since trying to stop you teammate from killing someone on the enemies side doesn't sound perfect to me.

Spider-Sense does not need to know the attacks "origin point" as you mentioned. That is actually the major benefit of Spidey-Sense: unexpected, random, and unpredictable attacks can be evaded, blocked, or reacted to because of it. In fact it gives you the exact direction of the oncoming danger, hidden weapons, and so on almost like an X-Ray, GPS tracker, and high-tech alarm system put together:

Sure, maybe origin point wasn't the right choice of words; let me try again, he doesn't know what's hitting him. There is a different type of defense needed when Luther's charging compared to what to do when P'li shooting her explosive beam, but he won't know which one until it happens, especially from a reasonable distance. Also even with the senses, what can he do if Combustion Man shoots at Joker? (I doubt your team will be bunch up together will full knowledge) What would he be able to do to stop it?

For the most part, your team is filled with killers anyway. Besides the "perfect teamwork" aspect of this perk, there really isn't anything new or "out of character" this perk brings to your team.

Honestly the other times I've used Toph with a team like the one I have, my opponent usually calls out that while Toph isn't quite morally upright, she probably won't just drop a boulder on some guys head or won't do the type of tactics I often try to implement. , I honestly feel this usually costs me the match, and Luther currently has the tendency of holding back nowadays.

While we're on the subject of teamwork and tactics, I'm wondering how will Kaine and, to a much smaller extent, Victor will feel about implementing a strategy that can lead to the death of an 11 year old girl, who has knows is a hero.

• Exposing Team's Weaknesses
  • Using the Field to My Advantage
  • Strategy
  • Going for the Kill!

Can't wait, especially for the second one.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nima he's not gonna kill yah, he's just gonna hurt yah...really, really, bad.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: sorry. wedding stuff. will respond before end of day.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NimaMindTricks
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just waiting and stuff

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Turn (Nima)

No Caption Provided

Counters

Yes, turning into one of my character's love ones would be effective if this were a 1 on 1 or I didn't have perfect teamwork, but with my numerous members and perk, it's nowhere near as effective as you think it is. See you expected me to use the "crazed" or "bloodlusted" aspect of my perk to counter this but it's the teamwork part that will impede this plan. If Mystique turns to Petra, Bradley will kill kills here; she turns to Father or Mrs. Bradley, Strode will attack; she turns into Aang, Katara, or Zuko; P'li will attack; she turns into Zaheer, Ghazan, or Ming-Hau, Toph will kill you and etc. etc. etc. Also no matter who she turn into, Combustion man will still shoot, an there's nothing that can really impede that. He has no love ones or history. he's just a nameless assassin.

A few points:

1. Your "crazed" perk specifically lists what it consists of using the conjunction "and" linking them together. It does not say "and/or" Therefore, you cannot pick and choose which parts of the perk are active and which are dormant.
  2. Now in my example of Mystique turning into one of your team's loved ones, I do not believe it contradicts your perfect teamwork perk. Your perk specifically covers the scope of combat against my team. Therefore, there's nothing to suggest that if Toph, Bradley, Talons were to attack Petra (Mystique), Luther would not be enraged by seeing such a thing. I believe your "out of character" perk will not save you from this since that also refers to your team members' methods of combat.
  3. At the end of the day, your team will likely not waste their time and attack individuals who they are not facing. Therefore, if Mystique turned into an ally of someone on your team or even a member of your team, what is to say they will mindlessly attack her unprovoked.

Sure, maybe origin point wasn't the right choice of words; let me try again, he doesn't know what's hitting him. There is a different type of defense needed when Luther's charging compared to what to do when P'li shooting her explosive beam, but he won't know which one until it happens, especially from a reasonable distance. Also even with the senses, what can he do if Combustion Man shoots at Joker? (I doubt your team will be bunch up together will full knowledge) What would he be able to do to stop it?

A couple points on this:

• I will have to disagree that Omega Red with spidey-sense will not know "which beam will happen until it happens." Spidey-Sense is strong enough to detect tainted meats, poisons, invisible opponents, and expert snipers. I do not see how or why P'li's attacks are immune to such detection.
  • Let's assume an explosive attack or explosive beam does hit Omega Red. So what? Omega Red is a legitimate tank. With his healing factor and incredible durability, he won't be slowed down:
  1. Left Scan: Omega Red laughs off a direct hit to the chest from a bazooka
  2. Right Scan: Omega Red survives a powerful explosive attack from Chamber, a high level mutant.

More recently, Deadpool hit Omega Red point blank with a grenade launcher and it did not stop him. Therefore, I do not see anyone on your team with the concussive, blunt, or explosive force to put Omega Red down. Keep in mind, he has Spidey-Senses in this fight, which will make him an even more difficult opponent to not only put down but to out-maneuver.

Exposing Your Team's Weaknesses

One of the most obvious weakness on a few members of your team is the cold. I am obviously referring to the 3 Talons on your team. Cold temperatures slow them down and frigid temperatures stop them completely. Mr. Freeze is well aware of what it takes to stop Talons.

Talons + freezing temperatures = bad

• According to our OP, the battlefield is already cold and foggy. Mr. Freeze is capable of adding further fog, cold, and mist with his powers. This will create an environment that not only decreases your team's visibility, but leaves 3 members of your team nearly immobile/useless.
  • Creating this shroud of mist will likely only leave Luther Strode to appropriately sense anyone on my team.

Luther Strode is likely the biggest physical threat on your team. How does he get taken out? Well that's easy. My team has full knowledge of yours, which includes weaknesses and vulnerabilities. All it takes to take Strode out is with either nerve strikes, or more fatally, decapitation:

No Caption Provided

Omega Red, with Spidey Sense, will be whipping these carbonadium whips with much great speed and precision. No one on your team will be able to survive their intense cutting power.

Conclusion

Sorry for the long wait! I will get more strategic later. I would like to hear from you how your team plans on putting mine down.

@lukehero@stardustcrusader

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I thought Omega was 5, Kaine was 6, and the rest were 1s making it 13. Nevertheless take Freeze and Joker. On honeymoon now will be busy.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Although we didn't get to see much at the end of the day i was easily more convinced that Stardust won this. Toph will already know where everyone is and who exactly is it, and will be able to act accordingly far faster than they would be able to react to her attacks,(she can feel the slightest movements and the slightest vibrations within the earth to swaying trees to small ants. Its extremely precise. Bradley and Strode from what i know are easily the fastest ones here. And i honestly believe Toph will be a huge MVP considering what she can do with earthbending. The terrain would basically belong to her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Thank you for voting.

@nimamindtricks: @stardustcrusader:

My vote is also for Stardustcrusader. I feel his plan is much more solid and the crazed perk was going to help his team be ruthless and efficient. Also Nima's plan was based on having Mr. Freeze and after Pr0 pointed out Kaine was a 6, he had to drop Freeze. So Freeze won't be able to play his part in the plan.

Stardust: 2

Nima: 0