Strt Lvl Tourney: Spiders, Bats, Wolverines, & Snakes

No Caption Provided

Rules & Limitations:

• 16 Tourney Spots
  • 13 Points For Characters
  • 10 Points For Perks
  • Perks & Character Points CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
  • NO Adding Characters
  • Standard Power Levels(Unless Specified)
  • Strength: 60 Tons
  • Durability: An Iron Man Missile Must Hurt Significantly
  • Hax: Nothing More Hax Than Mind Reading & Invisibility
  • Regen: Bone Claw Wolverine To Homunculi Level
  • TK: 1 Ton, No Force Choke/Force Crush Type Moves. Force Push Type Moves Are Fine.
  • TK Limit Does Not Apply To Bending(Avatar Style) & Alchemy(FMA Style)
  • Single Attack Level: Nothing Over Tankbusting
  • Everyone Can Die
  • Everyone's Healing Factor Can Be Eventually Taxed
  • Win By: Death, KO, Decapitation, Massive Dismemberment, Or Major Incap
  • NO BFR
  • Teamwork Is A Major Factor
  • No Internal Attacks: Bloodbending, TK Brain Bubbles, Etc
  • No Pheromones
  • Hypnosis Allowed:(Captain America Level Willpower or Higher Can Fight It)
  • Forcefields Will Be Nerfed Down To Captain America Shield Size
  • No Summoning
  • No Illusions
  • No Clones
  • No Power Copying
  • No Power Negation
  • No Luck Or Probability Manipulation
  • No Intangibility Or Mist Form
  • No Telefrag
  • Only May Teleport Your Own Gear & 1 Other Person
  • No Technopathy, But Computer Hacking Is Allowed
  • Nothing Undogable
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield
  • NO Jobbering Or Character CIS, WIS, Or PIS
  • NO Building Any Ridiculous Devices During Prep: Nothing More Complex Than A Bomb
  • NO Boosting Characters Stats With Gear Outside Of Perks. Example: Supersuits, Philosopher Stones, Turning Team Members Into Vampires During Prep, Etc.
  • Fodder/Celebrity Soldiers Are Loyal Attack Dogs
  • Once A Celebrity Solider Pack Is Chosen It's Off The Table
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 3 Fodder/Celebrity Solider Packs
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 1 Lukehero's Bargains
  • Can Not Use Perks To Boost Fodder(Unless Specified)

==========================================================================

Sovereign91001: Avengers Of Interest

Characters

• Korra- 3
  • Black Panther(No Vibraiunum Armor) -5
  • Wolverine 3
  • Agent Zero-1
  • Blade-1

Perks

Sirfizzwhizz: Astounding Star Terminators!!!!

Team:

• Ahsoka Tano(Clone Wars) (5)
  • Astounding Wolf Man (5)
  • 10 Clone Jet Troopers + Commander Cody (2)
  • 10 Clone Troopers + Captain Rex (1)

Perks & Fodder:

• Team Terminator(Live Action Feats Only): 2 T-850's, & T-X (3)
  • Full Knowledge(Like Reed & Doom Know Each Other) (5)
  • 20 Raptors (Jurassic World) (2)

Map: SeaWorld Orlando

No Caption Provided

Staring Positions:

• Sovereign: 24 "Journey To Atlantis "
  • Sirfizzwhizz: 58 "Shamu's Happy Habor"
  • Starting 5 Miles Apart

Weather & Conditions:

• Night Time, Warm Weather, Light Fog, No Moon Light
  • Park Is Active, No Civilian Life
  • Map Is 6 Miles Long, 6 Miles Wide
  • Man Eating Piranhas(Piranhas 3D) Are In The Large Body Of Water In The Middle
  • Both Teams Are Aware Of The Piranhas
  • Prep On Your Side Of The Battlefield(If You Have Prep)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@lukehero: I live in Florida, I been to that Seaworld.... lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001 Well.... it was nice knowing you.

Lets get some basics out of the way.

"When I was out there, alone, all I had was your training and the lessons you taught me. And because of you, I did survive. And not only that, I was able to lead others to survive as well."

No Caption Provided

Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano is a 17 year old female Togruta. She was at the age of 14 assigned to Anakin Skywalker as his Padawan. For three years she been on the front lines of battle, and accompanied Anakin and Obi Wan on some of the most important missions. She learned through first hand experience to become a very prominent Jedi of the order. After what was stated her great trial, Ahsoka turned down Knighthood to Jedi knight, and left the Order altogether to find her own path in a time of confusion for her. It is uknown if she survived Order 66, though it seems likely as a future vision Ahsoka once had with herself.

Powers:

• Precog
  • TK
  • Super Speed
  • Super Leaping
  • Super Senses
  • Extremely Advance Martial Arts

Gear:

• Dual lightsabers
No Caption Provided

Astounding Wolf Man

Astounding Wolf Man is base in the Invincible universe. He is a a average man bitten by the most powerful Werewolf on the planet. In turn he becomes of the powerful Werewolf bloodline called the Elder Brood. He now leads the Werewolfs on earth as a military commando force for Cecil. He is the Astounding Wolf Man. Astounding Wolf Man power comes from his transformation into a Werewolf at night. During the Full Moon he is at his most powerful. currently he retains he retains his senses and personality whether a normal night or full moon. As a Elder brood he carries the powers of Super Strength, Speed, Durability, and Healing. His costume also stores Moonlight to allow 2 hours of fighting in the day. He now acts as the leading member of the Wolf Corps which is a sub branch of heroes under the Guardians of the Globe.

Powers:

• Super Durability
  • Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Super Leaping
  • Super Senses
  • Healing Factor
  • Super Claws and Teeth
  • Some Advance Training

Gear:

Super Hero Suit

No Caption Provided

Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and the Clones

Both Captain Rex and Commander Cody are the best damn commanders during the Clone Wars, winning impossible victories, and even keeping up with their Jedi Generals in the thick of fighting. They are Leading there Clone brethren, which are the hardest bitten fighting force in the galaxy. these Clones are genetic clones of the greatest bounty hunter of the time, Jango Fett. they retain that peak human edge, and train all their young lives in combat practices, till seeing combat zones when they mature. All they know is war.

Powers:

• Peak Human
  • Advance combat Training

Gear:

• Cody: Blaster Carbine, Droid Popper, Thermal Detonator
  • Rex: Blaster Pistols, Droid Popper, Thermal Detonator
  • 20 Blaster Carbine
  • 2 Heavy Blasters
  • 2 Missil Launchers
  • 20 Thermal Detonators
  • 20 Droid Poppers
  • 20 grapple Lines
  • 10 Jet Packs

No Caption Provided

Jurassic Park Raptors

The Velociraptors of Jurassic Park are not pure Raptors, but movie magic ones. Splice with reptile DNA to fill in the codes, these Raptors are taller than humans, and can kill a grown man in the first attack. What makes them more special is they are stated, and shown to be super intelligent. Smarter than any other animal on earth in fact. Able to problem solve, learn commands, and even lay out complicated traps.

Powers:

• Above Peak Human
  • 30 MPH Running Speed
  • Claws and Teeth
  • high Intelligence for Pack Hunting
No Caption Provided

T-850

The T-800 series is Sky Nets crowning achievement in Cyborg bada$$ness. The T-800 model proves time and again that even the more advance models of T-1000, and TX can still be brought low to the T-800 series. The only real noticeable difference of T-800 and T-850 is the Plasma resistance. T-850s were made in response to Plasma Weapons used by the resistance. The T-850s also had two Hydrogen Cells over the single Nuke Cell. other than that, they are the same killing machine.

Powers:

• Super Strength
  • Super Durability
  • Super Accuracy
  • Super Intelligence
  • Master of all Military Training and Weapon Systems
  • Special Scanners

Gear:

• Remington 870 Custom Shotgun
  • Type 69 RPG
  • Browning M1919A4
  • Sage Control SL-6 Rotary Launcher (HE/CS)

No Caption Provided

TX

TX is the one of a kind Terminator that was made to have a better chance of killing targets in the past as well competing with any T-800 series that may be sent to stop it. It has a combination of a more effective battle chassis then the T-800, built in weapons, hacking capabilities, and liquid metal coating. It is the Anti Terminator is all respects.

Powers:

• Super Strength
  • Super Durability
  • Super Accuracy
  • Super Intelligence
  • Master of all Military Training and Weapon Systems
  • Special Scanners
  • Identity Shifting
  • Built in Weapons
  • Hacking Ability

Gear:

• Plasma canon
  • Flamethrower
  • Saw

Team Work

My Team will work insane well together. Ahsoka is the general of the Clones. Wolf Man by animal nature, and his skill in being the leader of blood thirsty werewolves is the Alpha for the Raptors. The terminators will work together as per Skynet protocols, and work with the team to meet the objective of Terminating your own team. Heck T-800s showed to work fine for people even though they do not have to take orders from them, but if there strategy is sound, and helps there objective, they will listen.

Initial few minuets

So what is the plan? Its pretty simple, we kill ya. We can do this in a great two way combo. Range and Combat married together. Two beautiful things merge together. How do I accomplish this? Lets state the ways.

First off my team will composite two parts. Team Ram, and team Rod. I think the term Ram Rod will be clear enough.

• Team Ram: Ahsoka, Wolf Man, TX, 20 Raptors
  • Team Rod: T-850s, Rex, Cody, 20 Clones.

Damn that a small army, what am I going to do here? Well team Ram is close combat, and team Rod is cover fire and range. Thats simple really. Now lets discuss a major perk here for me. Full knowledge. I have 5 characters who can abuse full knowledge on the field of battle to make great decisions and counters. it will take a few minuets to get where I am going anyway. They can hash out details on the fly like they do in their own stories.

Surveillance and locating your team

First thing is first. your team will be made, and pinpointed by the combination of Ahsoka's Force Sense, Wolf Man's sense, and the Terminator's scanners. Ahsoka's Force Sense will reveal the general whereabouts of your team and even pick up surface thoughts.

Force Sense

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VbAoBBBdjs

Ahsoka had a powerful force sense which she had showcased many times to locate hidden foes, or lost friends.

No Caption Provided

Ahsoka senses all the emotions of despair around her very strongly.

No Caption Provided

Even though she was locked up in a cage, Ahsoka senses the arrival of Dooku and Ventress on the planet.

As well Wolf Man's super animal senses.

Another great power he has is wolf senses.He has the equivalent sight, hearing, and smell of any wolf.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Able to detect villains from across a city, or locate the vampire ninja Zecharia, up wind of all things.

As well T-850 advance scanning abilities.

T-800 Infrared and X-Ray sensors.

Able to scan a whole battlefield for life signs, and damage reports. Able to make facial scans from long distance. Able to use X-Ray to find weak points.

As well Hacking Abilities of TX to hack the security cameras, and the live feeds for on battle info for my team.

TX has the ability to hack and control any modern day tech. Even sci fi tech to a degree. While these scans are comics, it is the comic adaptation of the movie, and all the feats are in the movie. Just not wasting my time with gifs.

Able to hack 4 cars and control them. Hacks security of a building. Hacks a Iphone to download and make calls.

In short your team is on watch from the get go. I know your positions, and your team does not know about my teams ability to do so. This is great as between my teams capabilities, I can not only keep tabs on you, but see what your team is doing, and you have no clue.

Moving into attack formation

No Caption Provided

Red is Ram. Blue is Rod. As seen Ram will always take the lead with Rod staying several dozen feet behind as support. Once they get to this open area. I can charge your base with Ram, and support with Rod. Ahsoka takes the lead as she can deflect and dodge any incoming fire, something your team will not know. Wolf man and TX can tank anything your throwing there way. The raptors will remain mostly unhindered catching up. Meanwhile my clones and T-850s are laying down accurate and effective cover fire. My force will reach your group and decimate in close combat. once in close combat the Rod team will move in for breaching action, and support in the close range attack.

The only threat is your 4 flying droids, and they are countered by T-850 and Clone troopers missiles which will easily knock them out of the air. they are not known for Ariel dodging at all. Plus my troops will see them coming a mile ahead.

Closing Thoughts

Im not sure what defense you may have, but there is key things wrong with any counter you have.

• My Close Combat team is enough to win this fight honestly. The range team for back up is over kill.
  • The Range team is effective support and takes out your biggest threat of those pesky flying droids.
  • Its simple numbers, I have more, and what I did snag as hell of a bargain deal is enough to solos much less the fodder that adds to the chaos and support my main seven guys. The T-850s, TX, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody, and Wolf Man.
  • I have full knowledge of your capabilities. I have 7 super smart beings with strategic insight on this info. Do the math.
  • i have many ways to sense your teams whereabouts, and thanks to Ahsoka reading surface thoughts, as well TX hacking the parks surveillance cams, I have more detail knowledge you do not know about.

Im not sure what counters you can logically have, but it is up hill battle either way bro. Seriously, 20 Raptors!

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Good post, just to be clear you don't have to explain why your fodder will work with you, they are like loyal attack dogs, they have to do what you say no matter what.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: But Jurassic Raptors need a alpha!!!

No Caption Provided

Otherwise they go crazy!

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero I know you said I can't use the Vibranium suit, can I use Panther's older tech in his new suit or am I limited to current tech in the current suit?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: You should of just gotten 100 Raptors, Seal there fate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: 30 was the cap. Even Luke saw the power of the mighty Raptors

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz

Time to get to work.
Time to get to work.

Inital Thoughts

The fact that you think your team will walk in and clean up is cute and pretty much par for the course, but you must not be aware of my team's capabilities if you think that. The only advantage your team has as far as I see is numbers, but they're all fodder and all more numbers just means my team gets more opportunity to kick some ass.

With that said let's take a look at the advantage's I have:

• Tech; Between Panther and The Machine, I have everything required to invalidate your team and their tech in short order.
  • Intellegence;
  • Skill, I have an undeniable skill advantage
  • Power; Just from gear and abilities, eight members of my team have the ability to one shot any member of your team, add in what I'll do during perp and we'll turn that into every member.
  • Speed; this one should require no elaboration.

Prep

I only have 10 minutes of prep, but it's far more than I need.

My team has Root, Root has access to the Machine, by default she's in God Mode. If you don't know the Machine is an AI, on the National, arguably global level. First thing first, The Machine will gather all relevant info on your team, since the assumption of a shared Universe is in effect, I'll have all information regarding your team sent to Root and by proxy my whole team. Moving on:

In short your team is on watch from the get go. I know your positions, and your team does not know about my teams ability to do so. This is great as between my teams capabilities, I can not only keep tabs on you, but see what your team is doing, and you have no clue

Yeah...no. Finch and The Machine will set up remote access to the all the surveillance and you'll be locked out, shouldn't take very long at all.

John will enter God Mode and Root will route all info about your team's positions to my team's cellphone's, effictivelly giving my whole team God Mode. Speaking of which here are a few examples of how God mode works:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

As a Terminator you should appreciate this one:

Loading Video...

The Machine will slave the Drones to it's AI, its vast computational abilities will be put to work guiding and controlling the drones, it'll be able to run countless scenario's on how to attack, the best formation, etc.

Shaw and Resse will take sniper perch's

T'Challa will rig two of the drones to their ammo, turning them into large bombs.

The Team

From Left to Right: Korra, Finch, Drones, Blade, Wolverine, Black Panther, Agent Zero, Root, Shaw, Reese

Gear:

Korra: Carbonadium Armor, Glider Staff, Metal Cables

Finch: N/A

Blade: Adamantium Odachi, Silver Stakes, Throwing Knives, Various guns

Wolverine: N/A

Black Panther: Current Panther Suit: Anti-Metal Claws, Kimiyo Card, Teleporter, Force Field generator, Power gauntlets, cloaking device, various other gadgets from the old suit.

Agent Zero: Vibranium Suit, Various Guns w Adamantium bullets, Adamantium Knife, Sniper with Anti Metal ammo.

Root: Laptop, Cellphone, Handguns

Shaw: Various Guns, Cellphone.

Reese: Various Guns, Cellphone.

Let the battle begin

It seems you want to Zerg my team, so I'll be happy to oblige you.

To begin with I'll have Reese, Agent Zero, Shaw and Blade lay down suppressive fire, if they hit anyone, so much the better (and with God mode the odds of that are very very good) but that is a secondary concern at this point. Meanwhile two of my drones open with a strafing run, dropping their entire payloads from 2,500 feet pinning your team down, while this is going on the other two that were rigged approach from another vector and will crash into your team. They have an operational height of 50,000+ feet so this is well within range. Since the Machine is capable of running thousands of scenario's simultaneously, it'll direct the drones to attack from the best vector to provide maximum damage and minimal return fire.

Honestly that should kill pretty much everyone, your team is in your words several dozen feet behind, so shrapnel, explosions all that goodness is fair game. Even those possibly not killed (the T850's/T-X) will go down in short order.

Reese and Shaw will pick off any survivors with sniper rounds, God Mode will point out the target's exact locations and they'll likely be disoriented at the least so dodging is questionable.

Panther will use his teleporter to close the distance to your team and render their ammo inert.

No Caption Provided

Then he and any combination of my Marvel characters move in and blitz your terminator's heads off as they pretty much have non existent speed feats (the whole tanking metal zombie thing and all that). Of course my team has multiple ways of proceeding (I haven't really utilized them all at this point), but let's see what you do with this to start with.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sovereign91001:

Inital Thoughts

The fact that you think your team will walk in and clean up is cute and pretty much par for the course, but you must not be aware of my team's capabilities if you think that. The only advantage your team has as far as I see is numbers, but they're all fodder and all more numbers just means my team gets more opportunity to kick some ass.

With that said let's take a look at the advantage's I have:

• Tech; Between Panther and The Machine, I have everything required to invalidate your team and their tech in short order.
  • Intellegence;
  • Skill, I have an undeniable skill advantage
  • Power; Just from gear and abilities, eight members of my team have the ability to one shot any member of your team, add in what I'll do during perp and we'll turn that into every member.
  • Speed; this one should require no elaboration.

Who is the "Machine"? Anyway, I really doubt this, but lets get to that when it arrives. Undeniable Skill advantage? Yeah, not seeing anyone surpassing the skill of the Terminators or Ahsoka. One shot my team? We are getting over confident I think. I am looking at your gear and such, its meh, and I have numbers. My team is as fast honestly, you have one top notch speed character, and Ahsoka is faster. Well we will argue those points soon enough.

Lets get to this.

Prep

I only have 10 minutes of prep, but it's far more than I need.

My team has Root, Root has access to the Machine, by default she's in God Mode. If you don't know the Machine is an AI, on the National, arguably global level. First thing first, The Machine will gather all relevant info on your team, since the assumption of a shared Universe is in effect, I'll have all information regarding your team sent to Root and by proxy my whole team. Moving on:

This is interesting, but I am not worried, by that same logic if your Machine that exists in another universe has info on beings that are not part of PoI Universe, then I should counter saying Skynet (which is active in modern day timelines as seen below this) would have detail files on everyone in your group, and easily hack the Machine. If we want to assume this line of reasoning, there is my counter.

Yeah...no. Finch and The Machine will set up remote access to the all the surveillance and you'll be locked out, shouldn't take very long at all.

John will enter God Mode and Root will route all info about your team's positions to my team's cellphone's, effictivelly giving my whole team God Mode. Speaking of which here are a few examples of how God mode works:

As a Terminator you should appreciate this one:

The Machine will slave the Drones to it's AI, its vast computational abilities will be put to work guiding and controlling the drones, it'll be able to run countless scenario's on how to attack, the best formation, etc.

Second, how are you hacking T-850s or TX? lets get out of the way they are the most advance machines in Skynet, with the most powerful CPU processors in the world in a time where liquid metal and time machines is possible. Hell, in the new movie you needed the CPU of a T-800 to make time travel work, hundreds of modern day computers could not do it. Even when one tries to hack a T-800 it is only able to be done by physically accessing the chip, and even that fails in other canon sources for the movies.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only time a T-800 chip been messed with in the movies was when he told John how to flip the switch in a deleted scene in T2. Again it took physical access to the Chip, and he told John how to do it.

Even more proof is what happens when TX tried to physically hack T-850. Again TX cannot do this from range with frequencies. And she fails to hack the T-850 with her detail knowledge of Terminators.

No Caption Provided

Skynet does not mess around with its Terminators finishing the mission. That is how far out of your league your weak modern day tech is to the Terminators. I cannot reasonably see your lower level tech from PoI universe hacking them when they are impossible to hack from range, and need physical access to the Chips, and even then that fails by feats.

Another major factor is TX herself. She was linked to Skynet the whole time in T3, helping it to take out targets, and stop Conner. In movies T3, TS, and TG all have a active, and aware Skynet. This is what Skynet does in T3.

Loading Video...

Skynet as a restricted program, not even fully unleashed, manages to look like a computer virus that hacked all modern day devices connected by internet or satellites. once activated, it completely took over all military tech, and linked to other worlds military systems.

So now the argument is Skynet vs the Machine. I am not seeing the Machine, or anyone, hacking anything over my TX when the Machine has failed to hack and control the worlds CPU systems of every military in seconds, affecting non Military systems of the world as a self disguised virus. Its not happening. I do see Skynet hacking your Machine by feats, and now your entire PoI abilities, and God Mode backfires.

That is if we want to assume your using this. Its a door you open, one I was unsure of putting in my opener, so now we are cool with it, I am going to use that card. In short your not hacking anything, and I take TX with Skynet over your Root with the Machine.

Also yes, the Terminator Reese clip was funny. I got a kick out of the homage. :)

Shaw and Resse will take sniper perch's

T'Challa will rig two of the drones to their ammo, turning them into large bombs.

Ok

Let the battle begin

It seems you want to Zerg my team, so I'll be happy to oblige you.

Ok. I will break down your argument to keep it from being confusing.

To begin with I'll have Reese, Agent Zero, Shaw and Blade lay down suppressive fire, if they hit anyone, so much the better (and with God mode the odds of that are very very good) but that is a secondary concern at this point.

Again I am not really sold on this God mode Idea for two flaws.

Flaw 1: God Mode is direction via voice. The time to take your guys to receive info and execute it is not fast enough to accurate take on my above peak human characters, nor will the info allow your team to fair that much better against my teams return fire from hard battle proven Clones who face high tech Droids all the time, or the Terminators.

Flaw 2: Skynet is in play now to counter the Machine all together. Making God Mode a liability than help.

Meanwhile two of my drones open with a strafing run, dropping their entire payloads from 2,500 feet pinning your team down, while this is going on the other two that were rigged approach from another vector and will crash into your team. They have an operational height of 50,000+ feet so this is well within range. Since the Machine is capable of running thousands of scenario's simultaneously, it'll direct the drones to attack from the best vector to provide maximum damage and minimal return fire.

Again I see no reason for TX and Skynet not to be able to hack your droids from the get go.

Loading Video...

Your Droids have no anti hacking feats at all, and we establish how the Skynet vs Machine argument will go down. In turn your units are hacked, and firing on your team with suicide crashing. I see no reason TX by frequencies not hack the Drones with Skynets help, thus rendering your entire team of droids as enemies.

Honestly that should kill pretty much everyone, your team is in your words several dozen feet behind, so shrapnel, explosions all that goodness is fair game. Even those possibly not killed (the T850's/T-X) will go down in short order.

Well just to counter, Ahsoka can whip of a Force push to minimize the damage. She done as much with Anakin against couple hundred tons, I think she can handle your shrapnel. Best part is she has battle precog to combat this, as well detail files from the Terminators and Skynet about the danger.

However, this is not needed because your Droids are hacked.

Reese and Shaw will pick off any survivors with sniper rounds, God Mode will point out the target's exact locations and they'll likely be disoriented at the least so dodging is questionable.

Thankfully my Terminators are not going down to Sniper fire at all.

No Caption Provided

Multiple Plasma from hunter Drones.

No Caption Provided

T-800 tanks not one, but two grenades to the chest from a grenade launcher fine.

No Caption Provided

TX Canon is so powerful to one shot a Fire Truck, but does little to stop T-850.

Armored vehicle busting Plasma Guns fail to pen with a few shots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ahsoka can dodge and block.

Wolf Man would laugh it off like he does Missiles, silver bullets to the head, and high power super flame throwers to the face..

Panther will use his teleporter to close the distance to your team and render their ammo inert.

Then he and any combination of my Marvel characters move in and blitz your terminator's heads off as they pretty much have non existent speed feats (the whole tanking metal zombie thing and all that). Of course my team has multiple ways of proceeding (I haven't really utilized them all at this point), but let's see what you do with this to start with.

Two problems. This shows nothing of proof for the Clone's weapons, only basic 1800 tech guns. Second BP just got wrecked by my Clones and T-800s in this scenario. Thanks to false belief in his ancient tech compared to the SW tech where hacking is the norm, and tech is by far superior to Wakanda tech by feats.

Things We Covered

• Skynet > The Machine.
  • I have detail file on your team as well now, thanks to Skynet data base.
  • God Mode is a liability.
  • Droids are a liability.
  • My team without hacking can counter, due to abilities, and powers anyway.
  • BP will be surprise when the clones blow him away.
  • Most of my team will tank your fire, and run into the base and start the process of dominating the fight.

Once in close combat, Ahsoka will match and surpass anyone on your team, TX can likely take most of your team easy, and Wolf man would own with super stats and attack ability. Add in whatever raptors are left, and thats game.

BP meanwhile will get wreck by Cody, Rex, and the 20 clones with working weapons, and the T-850s can grab the weapons off them to counter anyway, or engage your team just fine. Even is you Panther barely survives, the rest of your team will be long dead, and he be screwed against Wolf Man, TX, and Ahsoka. As well whatever raptors are left lol.

No Caption Provided

Ok questions and concerns been addressed, I modified my post as such. Game on on till I am Nerf by rulings.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

T4V

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Interesting. I have another debate I need to make some headway in. Most likely I'll pick this back up tomorrow. Also can you or @lukehero give this a bump so I can post again, appreciated.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You can't use any comic scans it's live action feats only.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ok so just live action and not canon? If so I will modify it again lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yes, it said right in the listing live action only.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukehero: yes, but once again I assume you meant what's canon feats to the live action lol. I will edit my post.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I was gonna save this for later, but what the hell, I'm up now, might as well knock it out.

Who is the "Machine"?

The Machine is an AI, it was created by Finch in response to the events of 9/11. It has the ability to monitor calls, satellites, cameras, the internet, law enforcement agencies across the world, secure databases, etc.

Undeniable Skill advantage? Yeah, not seeing anyone surpassing the skill of the Terminators or Ahsoka.

I've seen the Terminator movies, they have shown no fighting skill, they tank and shoot guns, that's pretty much it. The rare times they engage in hand to hand they rely almost exclusively on brute strength to overpower opponents, there is no little finesse or skill involved.

Let's compare that to Black Panther, who has studied every martial art on the planet (and as KOTD he has the experience of all the other Panther's who proceeded him).

No Caption Provided

Or Wolverine who has mastered every style on Earth and even has knowledge of alien martial arts

No Caption Provided

Blade who has nearly a century of fighting experience under his belt. Agent Zero who's been able to hold his own against Wolverine out fight Fantomex and punk Sabertooth. Hell Korra has shown more martial prowess than a Terminator, I don't buy it.

As for Ahsoka, I'm only tangentially familiar with her, but I don't believe she has the same martial prowess my team does, but for arguments sake let's say she does, that leaves you with one skilled martial artist to my five, so yes my team is more skilled than yours.

One shot my team? We are getting over confident I think. I am looking at your gear and such, its meh, and I have numbers.

I'm not being overconfident, it's just the facts. I'll break it down for you:

• No one on your team can tank a headshot from an Adamantium bullet.
  • No one on your team can tank a slice from an Adamanium sword.
  • No one on your team can tank stabbing from Adamantium claws to the head.
  • Any metal armor you have is functionally useless against Panther's anti-metal claws and Zero's anti metal sniper rounds.
  • On top of that Panther's Energy Daggers are game enders in their own right: They can cut through forcefields, circumvent durability by becoming intangible, spamed as projectiles and set to kill settings, they even work on alien physiology.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That is just simple truth.

My team is as fast honestly, you have one top notch speed character, and Ahsoka is faster.

I have three character's that I can argue have superhuman speed and reflexes, we'll see.

Second, how are you hacking T-850s or TX?

I never said I was hacking them, so I'm not even going to bother dealing with the rest of that argument.

Another major factor is TX herself. She was linked to Skynet the whole time in T3, helping it to take out targets, and stop Conner.

She was not. When she arrived in the present the first thing she does (after stealing the woman's car) is hack into the phone network through a cellphone, Skynet was lying dormant in the present and she was cut off from the future version, she never had Skynet access.

I do see Skynet hacking your Machine by feats, and now your entire PoI abilities, and God Mode backfires.

That is beyond presumptuous to the point of reaching, you don't know what the Machine is (self admittedly), it's capabilities or it's feats, how can you draw an accurate conclusion to say you have it beat by feats? I know by default you have far fewer feats to draw on than I do, I have over eighty hours of television to draw from, you have maybe ten minutes from a single movie.

Let's start with computational power, here the Machine runs over half a million scenarios in the span of a couple seconds while it's preforming its normal duties. Skynet has never shown this level of computational ability. This will be useful for any number of tasks, and it's something I'll bring up in a bit.

Loading Video...

As far as AI goes, Skynet has never faced an A.I, The Machine has, Samaritan, it is actually more advanced then The Machine and it took Samaritan months of time (the better part of 2 seasons) to track down and beat The Machine it won some battles and suffered setbacks and losses among the way (and it still didn't manage to beat it completely) how powerful is Samaritan, more powerful than Skynet circa Terminator 3. How do I claim that? Well for one Skynet goes live in 2004 according to T3.

Samaritan however goes live in 2014 (POI occurs in real time) and yes it is particularly relevent as technology is exponentially more complex than it was 10 years ago, look no further than cellphones or desktop computers for evidence of that.

Loading Video...

Samaritan actually shows more awareness than Skynet, instead of the blunt hammer force approach Skynet favors, Samaritan prefers to work subtly from the Shadows with the scalpel.

Loading Video...

Mind you at this point it's already in the internet and has access to the entire worlds financal records, military codes etc. It could easily utilize the crude 'raze the Earth' approach that Skynet prefers.

Your Droids have no anti hacking feats at all, and we establish how the Skynet vs Machine argument will go down. In turn your units are hacked, and firing on your team with suicide crashing. I see no reason TX by frequencies not hack the Drones with Skynets help, thus rendering your entire team of droids as enemies.

Sorry, but no. 1.) The Machine is controlling them, to get to the drones you have to go through the Machine. 2.) TX has no hacking feats outside of physical interface, she can't physically interface with my drones so she can't hack them. 3.) Skynet has no feats to suggest it can combat another A.I, The Machine does.

Well just to counter, Ahsoka can whip of a Force push to minimize the damage. She done as much with Anakin against couple hundred tons, I think she can handle your shrapnel. Best part is she has battle precog to combat this, as well detail files from the Terminators and Skynet about the danger.

Few problems

1.) She's pinned down by Adamntium gun fire by Agent Zero who has pin point accuracy and can one shot so unless she wants to get popped in the head, I find that unlikely.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2.) You're limited to one ton of TK Force, The Drones weigh over one ton, factor in acceleration and you shouldn't be able to do to much to avert the damage from them.

3.) She was bombed out by the earlier Drones, she can't defend from The first Drones, the fire and the second Drones.

Comic feats don't count. Terminators have been staggered by shotgun fire, Sniper Fire will have an effect.

Two problems. This shows nothing of proof for the Clone's weapons, only basic 1800 tech guns

Your team are carrying conventional firearms as well, which was the point of that scan. I didn't bother with your clones because they are dead from my drone strike, along with most of the rest of your team.

Thanks to false belief in his ancient tech compared to the SW tech where hacking is the norm, and tech is by far superior to Wakanda tech by feats

Let's not go nuts. Your Clone troopers have laser weapons and jetpacks. Not exactly the bleeding edge of tech. Panther's suit has higher grade tech in it than that, hell your guys don't even have basic energy shielding.

No Caption Provided

Let alone the other goodies Panther's suit has in store for your guys.

: God Mode is direction via voice. The time to take your guys to receive info and execute it is not fast enough to accurate take on my above peak human characters, nor will the info allow your team to fair that much better against my teams return fire from hard battle proven Clones who face high tech Droids all the time, or the Terminators.

You're selling hard, I'll grant you that. I'm not buying though. I've shown the process speeds of The Machine, the whole point of God mode is a predictive algorithm, my team have superhuman reflexes, the Machine knows that and your capabilities, to say it can't account for those variables is ludicrous.

To recap

• The Machine is greater than Skynet.
  • My drones are still in play.
  • God mode is still in play.
  • Your team dies from either initial bullet storm, the first drone strike or the second drone stirke, doesn't matter which.
  • Your options are limited because you overextended and on top of which if the surviving members of your team get into CQC they'll be put down in short order.
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And with that I'm off to crash.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sovereign91001:

The Machine is an AI, it was created by Finch in response to the events of 9/11. It has the ability to monitor calls, satellites, cameras, the internet, law enforcement agencies across the world, secure databases, etc.

Skynet is still better, it hacked anything with a connection to the internet under its control. Sending humans and the Resistance fighters back to the Vietnam days of tech as far communication goes.

I've seen the Terminator movies, they have shown no fighting skill, they tank and shoot guns, that's pretty much it. The rare times they engage in hand to hand they rely almost exclusively on brute strength to overpower opponents, there is no little finesse or skill involved.

You underestimate the Terminators. They may not look impressive, but when facing foes, the competent Terminators (as in not fodder ones) they show the ability to target viable spots and weaknesses of humans.

No Caption Provided

Here when fighting the Terminator human hybrid like Marcus, it locates a major weakness, processes it, and attacks, downing Marcus with a blow.

https://youtu.be/TaRuugE1R74?t=50

Her Terminator shows that tactical use of knowledge and basic martial art skills dealing with three foes. He disables the first one with a crush hand, then twist of the arm while going down with his arm to drive the biker on his knees. A technical move. He disables the second guy with a basic arm bar, and pins him in a non lethal way to the pool table where he cannot reach his own blade. Another showing of very smart tactical move, and use of basic Martial arts understanding.

https://youtu.be/42rSOXd5kig?t=19

Here we see T-800 KOing Reese with a single strike, and applied only enough force to KO, not killed.

https://youtu.be/XN6gCOFVYGY?t=151

Here we see two T-800s use hammer blows on weak areas of the body to drive the other down, smart use of the shot gun to block attacks, the simple arm manipulation for leverage, and various simple martial art throws and slams. Most of this fight was about leverage techniques.

No Caption Provided

Then there is the fact Terminators all have detail files on human biology to be more efficient killers.

Add to all this the fact Skynet program terminators in all forms of weapons and their uses, all known form of technology up to their era (including how to build Time Machines as seen in TG), and they have all files of human interaction, languages, biology, and military doctrines.

While they may be unable to fight like Ninjas, does not take away their vast knowledge and simple applicable use of it in combat. Some of your characters are better fighter still in may the martial sense, but not over all package of knowledge, and applying it to battle like a Terminator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsqGZP-W25U

TX is even better hand to hand fighter, able to twist her body parts around in combat, and out doing the T-850 in a fight. They are hardly outclass by most of your team given this knowledge, applying it, and stats.

Let's compare that to Black Panther, who has studied every martial art on the planet (and as KOTD he has the experience of all the other Panther's who proceeded him).

Or Wolverine who has mastered every style on Earth and even has knowledge of alien martial arts

Blade who has nearly a century of fighting experience under his belt. Agent Zero who's been able to hold his own against Wolverine out fight Fantomex and punk Sabertooth. Hell Korra has shown more martial prowess than a Terminator, I don't buy it.

Out of your three, I consider Wolverine and BP as the real expert fighters. Again they are martial fighters, not over all knowledgeable in the fields I listed that Terminators are.

However all this is moot due to the characters I am using here, my strategy, and my benefits of Skynet. T-850s are not hand to hand anyone, except Panther who you teleported in front of half my team, and will get pwn badly. Twenty Clones, Rex, Cody, and two T-850s? He is done for. Since his tech has not affected something as advance as Star Wars era tech. Then there is Ahsoka skill to discuss....

As for Ahsoka, I'm only tangentially familiar with her, but I don't believe she has the same martial prowess my team does, but for arguments sake let's say she does, that leaves you with one skilled martial artist to my five, so yes my team is more skilled than yours.

Well, lets discuss real quick Star Wars lore. Lightsaber styles are base on applications of the best Sword arts in the galaxy. Wrapped up in a unique and most effective style of that application. Basically the best swordsmen in the field.

Lightsaber Forms

Various sources place her Lightsaber knowledge with being skilled in Shi-Cho, Shien, Ataru, Djem So, Jar'Kai , and Niman. Her skills with the Lightsaber would be her forte, using basic applications of the force to supplement her Lightsaber skills.

Shi-Cho is the basic of all Lightsaber forms and taught to all Initiates. Its is a basic form of deflecting projectiles, Lightsaber sweeps, and the over all ability to allow the force flow through you to use a Lightsaber.

Shien/Djem So is a form that excels in both Blaster Deflection and Counter Attacks. Base on defense, but unlike Form 3 which is all defense, this form requires the strength to counter attack and overpower your foe while being defensive. It is a physically demanding form.

Ataru is a form that deal with acrobatic and very agile attacks against a single foe. Its is the second most demanding form of Lightsaber Combat.

Niman is a form that is based on using the Force more so than pure Lightsaber attacks, and a seen jack of all trades form. Its about using the force in combat, mostly Force pulling foes into a attack, or Force pushing foes after a attack. This form is the most common for learning dual Lightsaber form of Jar'Kai, which Ahsoka becomes adept in.

Ahsoka like wise is train in hand to hand abilities that trump some of the best assassins and soldiers in the Galaxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1HZZBpZA_c

Along with great Saber skill, Ahsoka has shown superb hand to hand abilities as she fights handcuffed against Madalorians, or how easy she took down Cad Bane. We also see the use of the Force to increase strikes to damage Clone Troopers in their battle armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVSBGW0E7qQ

We also see her hand to hand skill being more than enough to wreck fully armed Trandoshans in a fight. These aliens are strong enough to fight Wookies in hand to hand.

Her feats against beings like Grievous, Ventress, and the Luke/Obi Wan combo is leagues above any martial pride or fight Wolverine done, as well BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hbP7SDOp0s

In a Grievous rematch, Ahsoka manages to hold her own very well against Grievous using all four Lightsabers. Very impressive skill boost from their first battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB42jGgz47g

Ahsoka in a impressive display of skill takes on both Obi Wan and Anakin when she was turn Dark Side by the Son. While many see this as both Jedi holding back, the fact is Ahsoka does get her hits in on Anakin, and keeps from being subdued by the Jedi duo. This is very impressive.

She is the best here for sure. Add in the fact she is the fastest character here by far, with precog, TK, and Lightsaber, well she can dominate half your team on her own practically.

I'm not being overconfident, it's just the facts. I'll break it down for you:

No one on your team can tank a headshot from an Adamantium bullet.

Questionable. I think Wolfman can by feats. Ahsoka can dodge. I am unconvinced adamantium powered by Mach 2 speeds has the force to pierce Hyper Allow in one shot. I dont see head shots being a major factor with your team fired on by 20 clones, my T-850s weapon load out, or the 4 Drones Skynet hacked from your team.

No one on your team can tank a slice from an Adamanium sword.

Again, I question this base on Wolfman's own claws that can block such. Wolf Man claws and teeth like wise cut through beings with sub atomic durability, and can shrug off Nuke blasts.

No Caption Provided

Here Wolf man shreds through Reanimen of all things like they're wheat. Reanimen are shown to been near equals to Invincible in the first 30 odd issues. They were in the 30+ ton range, and had Smart Atom durability though not quite invincible level of course. However these Reanimen are superior models, made with better tech, and special armor to boot. These Government Reanimen are enough to overwhelm even Invincible in the roughly 20 to 1 scenario. That is how tough they are. Wolf Man shreds them!

No Caption Provided

They even pierced Monster Girl who has the same stats of Invincible, and in one time line showed to be unstoppable against other Viltrumites who could not kill her. She has tanked weapons that level armies, and match Robot in fights against his tech. Wolf Man is the only character to draw blood from her.

Then you have the Hyper Allow argument. Its harder than any man made metal, and tanks more abuse than anything of equal mass has shown to tank. It follows the argument of Carbonadium or Vibranium IMO. A stronger than any metal on earth in the real world, and should withstand a few blows from the famous Adamanitum.

Ashoka has Lightsabers. Lightsabers > Adamantium IMO. If anything they cancel each other out. So its not that big of a deal, or game changer as say my Wolf Mans claws that no one beside Wolverine can tank, or Lightsabers that no one can tank.

No one on your team can tank stabbing from Adamantium claws to the head.

Same as above.

Any metal armor you have is functionally useless against Panther's anti-metal claws and Zero's anti metal sniper rounds.

Thats cool against the T-850s, and TX, but the rest have no armor. Also your team has no knowledge of my team unlike my team has knowledge of yours. My team knows your abilities, but your team has know knowledge of mine, nor the Terminators to effectively single out. So its a pointless point in the end.

On top of that Panther's Energy Daggers are game enders in their own right: They can cut through forcefields, circumvent durability by becoming intangible, spamed as projectiles and set to kill settings, they even work on alien physiology.

That is just simple truth.

Well I never seen BP Energy Daggers kill anything. Nor use to phase through attacks. So that be helpful to back those claims. Not that it matters as BP is morals on anyway. I see Ahsoka easily dealing with him, but you made the mistake to face most of my team. Since he has no Vibranium Armor, and my team has knowledge of all BPs tricks, game over.

She was not. When she arrived in the present the first thing she does (after stealing the woman's car) is hack into the phone network through a cellphone, Skynet was lying dormant in the present and she was cut off from the future version, she never had Skynet access.

Yes she did. Several parts of the movie show this.

1) Skynet was already active in virus form, but had to wait to the military activated it on their end to have full control of everything without a fight. This the surprise nuking. TX and Skynet were connected since the moment TX access the Cellphone.

2) TX was shown to help Skynet along, and Skynet as well took control of the Hunter Killers. We see TX mess with the T-1s but the flying one was not activated or messed with till Skynet took over. TX also is shown to be working on the computers there. Its known that she knows this is Skynet's birth place, and she was there to usher it in and protect it from the protagonist plan to shut it down.

3) TX locates John Conner how magically? They took off in a plan, and flew to another state. How is it TX was able to find them well after they got away? Skynet keeping tabs after being activated makes sense, though that is fan conjecture. She was unable to follow them before that moment.

4) All terminators are shown to be connected to Skynet when its activates in the T1/T2/T3 future scenes, Terminator Salvation shows this alot, and so doesthe T2 3D that Cameron made, why should they not be now? So why should TX or the T-850s not be when they have access to it clearly as per Salvation, future scenes of T1/T2/T2 3D, Genisys, and Terminator 3? Thats absurd.

The fact is I have Skynet, and my machine have access to it. You wanted to use this all power Machine, I have Skynet. You open that door, not me.

That is beyond presumptuous to the point of reaching, you don't know what the Machine is (self admittedly), it's capabilities or it's feats, how can you draw an accurate conclusion to say you have it beat by feats? I know by default you have far fewer feats to draw on than I do, I have over eighty hours of television to draw from, you have maybe ten minutes from a single movie.

Let's start with computational power, here the Machine runs over half a million scenarios in the span of a couple seconds while it's preforming its normal duties. Skynet has never shown this level of computational ability. This will be useful for any number of tasks, and it's something I'll bring up in a bit.

As far as AI goes, Skynet has never faced an A.I, The Machine has, Samaritan, it is actually more advanced then The Machine and it took Samaritan months of time (the better part of 2 seasons) to track down and beat The Machine it won some battles and suffered setbacks and losses among the way (and it still didn't manage to beat it completely) how powerful is Samaritan, more powerful than Skynet circa Terminator 3. How do I claim that? Well for one Skynet goes live in 2004 according to T3.

Samaritan however goes live in 2014 (POI occurs in real time) and yes it is particularly relevent as technology is exponentially more complex than it was 10 years ago, look no further than cellphones or desktop computers for evidence of that.

Samaritan actually shows more awareness than Skynet, instead of the blunt hammer force approach Skynet favors, Samaritan prefers to work subtly from the Shadows with the scalpel.

Mind you at this point it's already in the internet and has access to the entire worlds financal records, military codes etc. It could easily utilize the crude 'raze the Earth' approach that Skynet prefers.

Ok lets see. your claiming Skynet cannot hack the Machine or at the least overide base on what again? You showed nothing relatable to Skynet feats.

• 1) Skynet as a virus affects all things not military across the world. I showed this.
  • 2) Skynet then hacks all control of military weapons, and the nukes which are the hardest codes to hack on the planet, as shown in 3.
  • 3) Skynet has shown to create Terminators that are near impossible to Hack.
  • 4) Skynet turn itself into T-5000 which can hack the human mind, and transform a Human into a T-3000.
  • 5) Skynet has learn to make time travel, liquid metal, observe time lines, and more in films alone.

Machine has survaliance, and runs scenrios of its failure in this battle. Eighty more hours of a inferior device does not beat the 30 or so hours (Sarah Conner Chronicles is a TV show with Skynet too) of Skynet.

Sorry, but no. 1.) The Machine is controlling them, to get to the drones you have to go through the Machine. 2.) TX has no hacking feats outside of physical interface, she can't physically interface with my drones so she can't hack them. 3.) Skynet has no feats to suggest it can combat another A.I, The Machine does.

1) Combating a AI means little when the Machine has no feats of hacking capability to what Skynet has done, or the feats of creation, or knowledge like Skynet. Its irrelevant what inferior AI the Machine has defeated.

2) TX does not need to interact. Only Skynet to do so for it with TX and the T-850s needing to request or simply identify the target. Skynet had no issues helping T-3000 against the protagonist in Genysis on its own. Same is suggested with TX in T3.

Few problems

1.) She's pinned down by Adamntium gun fire by Agent Zero who has pin point accuracy and can one shot so unless she wants to get popped in the head, I find that unlikely.

She is pinned down is laughable. She has Precog, super speed in the mach 5 range, and Lightsabers to block. She is not being pinned by nothing. Also all those feats are fodder not even taken efforts to dodge.

2.) You're limited to one ton of TK Force, The Drones weigh over one ton, factor in acceleration and you shouldn't be able to do to much to avert the damage from them.

Can I see where it is stated the Droids weigh over a ton? that info does not exist, and its no bigger than a SUV honestly.

3.) She was bombed out by the earlier Drones, she can't defend from The first Drones, the fire and the second Drones.

What? Im not sure what your saying here, but it looks like all this ignors the Team Rod (T-850s, Clones) firing on your teams position. Skynet is likewise hacking and taking your Drones. Even if Skynet could not, the Rod team can blow them out of the sky easy, though Sky Net should take them just fine.

Also not to mention you have 20 Raptors, Wolf Man, and TX all running faster than 30 MPH to your position. With cover fire from top marksmen.

Comic feats don't count. Terminators have been staggered by shotgun fire, Sniper Fire will have an effect.

That was my mistake, allow me to shut down your argument again.

No Caption Provided

Multiple Plasma from hunter Drones.

No Caption Provided

T-800 tanks not one, but two grenades to the chest from a grenade launcher fine.

No Caption Provided

TX Canon is so powerful to one shot a Fire Truck, but does little to stop T-850.

Not happening. I see no reason for Hyper Allow to drop to even Adamantium Rounds in one shot, especially when Adamantium has trouble cutting Vibranium and Carbonadium. Hyper Allow is a metal design in a tech base time of time travel, liquid metal, plasma weapons, and super AIs that make up Terminators.

Your team are carrying conventional firearms as well, which was the point of that scan. I didn't bother with your clones because they are dead from my drone strike, along with most of the rest of your team.

My Clones and T-850s would take care of the Drones easy, and before my team positions to attack, the Skynet would dominate the Machine and the Drones. So either way.

So far BP will teleport and say hello to 22 Jango Fett clones, two of them close to Jango Fett himself, and two T-850s using Clone Weapons. Nice knowing Panther.

Let's not go nuts. Your Clone troopers have laser weapons and jetpacks. Not exactly the bleeding edge of tech. Panther's suit has higher grade tech in it than that, hell your guys don't even have basic energy shielding.

Let alone the other goodies Panther's suit has in store for your guys.

The problem is two fold.

1) Panther shields are useless as he cannot attack with them on.

2) My Clones have a counter to all tech panther has. Droid Poppers.

EMP grenades released a 3-meter blast of disruptive electrical energy that damaged and disabled electronic systems. They were especially useful for disabling droids. These electromagnetic pulses were not quite as effective against organics, but were still capable of electrocuting or stunning lifeforms that had cybernetic enhancements. - Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide

No Caption Provided

EMP Grenades. Panther has never shown his tech can tank this, and like the Droids, Shields, and more the poppers deactivate, so is Panthers gear. Did not see that one coming did ya :)

You're selling hard, I'll grant you that. I'm not buying though. I've shown the process speeds of The Machine, the whole point of God mode is a predictive algorithm, my team have superhuman reflexes, the Machine knows that and your capabilities, to say it can't account for those variables is ludicrous.

The account of variables is the problem. Your machine has no knowledge on my team, the super abilities they have, their skill level. Those are variables it does not have till my team reveals the missing info to be plugged in during the fight. Your Machine still takes time to speak info to the people, it is slow to talk as seen in the clips.

Last but not least, its being dealt with by Skynet.

Team Ram

Ahsoka can match and beat Blade or Wolverine by herself. its no contest here. Wolf man can likely take either for a battle, and TX is further back up for Wolf Man for a sure win. The 20 Raptors will likely make it since your team is focusing on TX, Wolf Man, and Ashoka running in to attack. Its just a secure win here when Blade and Wolvie are dealt with.

Even if Team Ram takes casualties or wounds, Team Rod will be there for back up. Cody and the 10 Jet Clones will rocket in after BP is taken care of for more support!

4 guys dealing with 10-20 Raptors, Ahsoka, Wolf Man, TX, your own 4 bada$$ droids, and 11 jet Pack Clones as second wave? Your team is not making it.

Team Rod

They are able to counter BP fine thanks to the clones. Droid Poppers will disable his gear your relying on, and the mass Jango Fett clones with T-850s will dominate.

T-850s weapons will likely work again when Panther is dead to provide that insane accurate fire support. The Ground Clones with T-850 will move up to engage since your team would be nearly tied up by mine in combat at that point. Then the Cody and his 10 man squad will jet pack to the position super fast for quick back up for more overwhelming force against your remaining team.

Other Considerations

• Skynet is superior. By feats and capabilities. The Machine has no chance to work at all.
  • Skynet hacks the Droids you have and turns them on you.
  • I have the numbers advantage hard core here. A real whole army with elite units like Ahsoka, Wolf Man, and the Terminators mixed in.
  • My team has knowledge of your teams abilities, and is lead by insane strategist like T-850s, Cody, Rex, Wolf Man, and Ahsoka. Characters who lead armies, and exploit weaknesses of foes for wins. With Knowledge of even basic abilities, my army has a major edge in all encounters.
  • Also Jurassic Park Raptors, they are super smart and stuff, and can solo!
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't tell if joking...about Raptor solo...

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Can't tell if joking...about Raptor solo...

No Caption Provided

True story bro.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mickey-mouse
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: its easy to just click them honestly like any gif on this site.

oh yeah.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: No I see your gifs, I was just making a bump joke.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol these gifs

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GAH! Man I wish I got in this! I want my own battalion of clone troopers, with Rex and Cody to boot!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: I'm coming out with 2 new tourneys soon: one high tier, and one high street-low mid.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mickey-mouse
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Im pretty sure I won.

Trying to give everyone a few more days since some of these boards still need to be finished...

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sovereign91001

@sirfizzwhizz

Skynet is still better, it hacked anything with a connection to the internet under its control.

The Machine is in the internet as well, as is Samaritan, you haven't proved Skynet is better at all.

Here when fighting the Terminator human hybrid like Marcus, it locates a major weakness, processes it, and attacks, downing Marcus with a blow.

A basic understanding of biology does not a skilled fighter make.

Her Terminator shows that tactical use of knowledge and basic martial art skills dealing with three foes. He disables the first one with a crush hand, then twist of the arm while going down with his arm to drive the biker on his knees. A technical move. He disables the second guy with a basic arm bar, and pins him in a non lethal way to the pool table where he cannot reach his own blade. Another showing of very smart tactical move, and use of basic Martial arts understanding.

None of this is skilled in the least bit, to put this in perspective I've seen better fighting skill from Catwoman than beating up featless (probably drunk) bikers:

Catwoman is only what I'd call moderately skilled, Terminators can't even say that. Just as she doesn't belong in a skill conversation with top tier fighters like Logan and T'Challa, neither do your Terminators, plain and simple.

Here we see T-800 KOing Reese with a single strike, and applied only enough force to KO, not killed.

So because he can hold his strength back enough to not pulp the guy, he's skilled? Are you kidding, by that metric I guess every hero with superhuman strength who doesn't punch a hole through someone is a skilled fighter?

Add to all this the fact Skynet program terminators in all forms of weapons and their uses, all known form of technology up to their era (including how to build Time Machines as seen in TG), and they have all files of human interaction, languages, biology, and military doctrines.

You would think with all of that Skynet would be able to teach them something more than rudimentary fighting skill.

While they may be unable to fight like Ninjas, does not take away their vast knowledge and simple applicable use of it in combat. Some of your characters are better fighter still in may the martial sense, but not over all package of knowledge, and applying it to battle like a Terminator.

No Caption Provided

As for overall knowledge I hope you're kidding, T'Challa is the king of the most advance nation on Marvel Earth and is one of the smartest people on the planet, he's the smartest being in this match. Not that genius intellect is some pre requisite for skill.

Just to drive this point home: Wolverine (who while clever is no Reed Richards) locating weakspots, using pressure points and 'applying knowledge' in battle(all without the benefit of thermal/x-ray scanners)

Panther and Wolverine have excellent tactical skill, to say they don't have the ability to utilize such is disingenuous to say the least and to drive this point home; here he is utalizing that skill against a Super Skrull, with enough fighting mojo to give him pause and the combined powers of Earth's top martial artists/

However all this is moot due to the characters I am using here, my strategy, and my benefits of Skynet. T-850s are not hand to hand anyone, except Panther who you teleported in front of half my team

After my team decimated yours, order of events is very important, in case you forgot:

To begin with I'll have Reese, Agent Zero, Shaw and Blade lay down suppressive fire, if they hit anyone, so much the better (and with God mode the odds of that are very very good) but that is a secondary concern at this point. Meanwhile two of my drones open with a strafing run, dropping their entire payloads from 2,500 feet pinning your team down, while this is going on the other two that were rigged approach from another vector and will crash into your team. They have an operational height of 50,000+ feet so this is well within range. Since the Machine is capable of running thousands of scenario's simultaneously, it'll direct the drones to attack from the best vector to provide maximum damage and minimal return fire.

Panther will use his teleporter to close the distance to your team and render their ammo inert

Moving on.

Twenty Clones, Rex, Cody, and two T-850s? He is done for.

Two Bad they're all dead from being bombed to hell.

Since his tech has not affected something as advance as Star Wars era tech.

Which you haven't proved.

Well, lets discuss real quick Star Wars lore. Lightsaber styles are base on applications of the best Sword arts in the galaxy. Wrapped up in a unique and most effective style of that application. Basically the best swordsmen in the field.

Ahsoka like wise is train in hand to hand abilities that trump some of the best assassins and soldiers in the Galaxy.

Her feats against beings like Grievous, Ventress, and the Luke/Obi Wan combo is leagues above any martial pride or fight Wolverine done, as well BP.

She is the best here for sure. Add in the fact she is the fastest character here by far, with precog, TK, and Lightsaber, well she can dominate half your team on her own practically.

You have a bit of a penchant for over exaggeration and none of that proves she is more skilled, by all means drop some of these vaunted showings, I'll dissect them and likely prove if not her equal, my team are her superior.

Ok lets see. your claiming Skynet cannot hack the Machine or at the least overide base on what again? You showed nothing relatable to Skynet feats.

• 1) Skynet as a virus affects all things not military across the world. I showed this.
  • 2) Skynet then hacks all control of military weapons, and the nukes which are the hardest codes to hack on the planet, as shown in 3.
  • 3) Skynet has shown to create Terminators that are near impossible to Hack.
  • 4) Skynet turn itself into T-5000 which can hack the human mind, and transform a Human into a T-3000.
  • 5) Skynet has learn to make time travel, liquid metal, observe time lines, and more in films alone.

Well first of all you didn't address a single point I brought up, (likely because you can't) second you are limited to current day Skynet, not the one from the future; which means points 3-5 are irrelevant. Skynet being a virus is a non sequitur. Apples and Oranges, the Machine isn't interested in conquest, as seen from the clip I uploaded Samaritan could have easily done the same, it chose not to and it could only beat the machine after months of fighting, including battles it lost. You haven't shown Skynet's capabilities because they are frankly lacking in it's current form. The movie (T3) states it was moving in terraflops, modern computers (like Samaritan and The Machine) work in petaflops, that is an order of a thousand times faster, which explains why The Machine can do things like run half a million scenario's in a couple seconds and maintain it's worldwide function and Skynet can't.

Eighty more hours of a inferior device does not beat the 30 or so hours (Sarah Conner Chronicles is a TV show with Skynet too) of Skynet.

Sarah Conner Chronicles is part of a Divergent timeline. You get one or the other, not both.

Combating a AI means little when the Machine has no feats of hacking capability to what Skynet has done, or the feats of creation, or knowledge like Skynet. Its irrelevant what inferior AI the Machine has defeated.

Statements like this make me think you just skim over what I wrote. The Machine has shown better feats, higher computational power and Samiritan is superior not inferior.

TX does not need to interact.

Loading Video...

You were saying?

She is pinned down is laughable. She has Precog, super speed in the mach 5 range

I highly doubt that, Luke said no one should end up faster than the Lizard and he is not close to the hypersonic range as far as speed goes. Now you're either exaggerating or her speed is capped at Lizard's regardless I'd like to see some feats to assert this. On top of that her precog does her little good as her telepathy is useless on Panther, Wolverine, Zero or my drones.

Also all those feats are fodder not even taken efforts to dodge.

Considering he's been able to tag Omega Red, The X-Men, Sabertooth etc. that line of reasoning holds no weight.

Again, I question this base on Wolfman's own claws that can block such. Wolf Man claws and teeth like wise cut through beings with sub atomic durability, and can shrug off Nuke blasts.

Then you have the Hyper Allow argument. Its harder than any man made metal, and tanks more abuse than anything of equal mass has shown to tank. It follows the argument of Carbonadium or Vibranium IMO. A stronger than any metal on earth in the real world, and should withstand a few blows from the famous Adamanitum.

You're reaching beyond your ken, Terminator metal has been crushed by hydrallic presses and melted by liquid steel, Carbonadium, Vibranium and especially Adamantium all have far better durability feats. As I'm sure most people who're even vaguely familar with those metals can attest to. There is a reason @lukehero didn't let me have Vibranium armor but allowed you the use of a Terminator's shell.

Ashoka has Lightsabers. Lightsabers > Adamantium IMO.

Well according to you everything is better than Adamantium so that opinion holds no weight. Adamantium can cut through energy, it has even harmed non corporeal energy beings. So yeah, lightsaber can be dealt with.

If anything they cancel each other out. So its not that big of a deal, or game changer as say my Wolf Mans claws that no one beside Wolverine can tank, or Lightsabers that no one can tank.

I can render your lightsaber inert with Korra's bending. She also happens to be someone who can tank it with her fancy armor upgrade.

Well I never seen BP Energy Daggers kill anything. Nor use to phase through attacks.

I just showed them phasing, what are you talking about? They have a lethal and a non lethal setting.

Not that it matters as BP is morals on anyway.

Panther has no problem killing, he has numerous times before, iirc he punched a hole through a guy in a random encounter.

Skynet was already active in virus form, but had to wait to the military activated it on their end to have full control of everything without a fight. This the surprise nuking. TX and Skynet were connected since the moment TX access the Cellphone.

It was not, T-X tapped the phone network and looked up last known addresses for Connor's lieutenants, it wasn't actively tracking them through Skynet, Skynet wasn't even active until the end of the last act of the movie.

TX locates John Conner how magically? They took off in a plan, and flew to another state. How is it TX was able to find them well after they got away? Skynet keeping tabs after being activated makes sense, though that is fan conjecture.

You answered your own query, It is a plot hole.

All terminators are shown to be connected to Skynet when its activates in the T1/T2/T3 future scenes, Terminator Salvation shows this alot, and so doesthe T2 3D that Cameron made, why should they not be now? So why should TX or the T-850s not be when they have access to it clearly as per Salvation, future scenes of T1/T2/T2 3D, Genisys, and Terminator 3? Thats absurd.

You bring up several other points, but they can all be addressed by the following: You have current Skynet, not future Skynet, current was never shown to connect to any future Terminator. Bringing up future Skynet is irrelevant, it doesn't exist.

The fact is I have Skynet, and my machine have access to it. You wanted to use this all power Machine, I have Skynet. You open that door, not me.

That's about the third (fourth?) time you've said that, and here it is again: I don't care if you have Skynet or not. When Luke asked about it, I didn't argue for it or against it, because again I don't care. You say that 'I opened the door' as if I'm acting like Skynet is 'omghaxxorz!!!!' It really isn't and it honestly factors very little into the debate whether you have it or not.

Can I see where it is stated the Droids weigh over a ton? that info does not exist, and its no bigger than a SUV honestly.

First what does size have to do with weight? And second you are wrong. Excerpt from:

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/xt-908.php

2,220 lbs. (fully loaded / armed)

Two hundred pounds over one ton and on top of which they are accelerating over 320 mph which generates more force on orders of magnitude higher.

Not happening. I see no reason for Hyper Allow to drop to even Adamantium Rounds in one shot, especially when Adamantium has trouble cutting Vibranium and Carbonadium. Hyper Allow is a metal design in a tech base time of time travel, liquid metal, plasma weapons, and super AIs that make up Terminators.

Bull. Hyper alloy (I assume that's what you mean) has been crushed by a hydraulic press, and melted by liquid steel. Adamantium can't be crushed, has surrvived in the sun, nuclear fires and on and on. Comparing durability feats for metals is a losing prospect for you, but we can go down that road if you'd like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My Clones and T-850s would take care of the Drones easy, and before my team positions to attack, the Skynet would dominate the Machine and the Drones. So either way.

Not likely, you cited speeds of 30 mph, my drones have speed over ten times that fast, long before they've gotten in position you've been bombed to hell.

1) Panther shields are useless as he cannot attack with them on.

Well first off he doesn't need too, secondly who said he can't?

2) My Clones have a counter to all tech panther has. Droid Poppers.

EMP Grenades. Panther has never shown his tech can tank this, and like the Droids, Shields, and more the poppers deactivate, so is Panthers gear. Did not see that one coming did ya :)

Panther has an EMP as well, his suit/gear is insulated because when he's used it before he didn't fry his gear.

No Caption Provided

Bet you weren't expecting that, were you?

The account of variables is the problem. Your machine has no knowledge on my team, the super abilities they have, their skill level.

Except it does.

Those are variables it does not have till my team reveals the missing info to be plugged in during the fight. Your Machine still takes time to speak info to the people, it is slow to talk as seen in the clips.

It process data far faster than anyone here, it can transmit it's data faster to account for that.

Last but not least, its being dealt with by Skynet.

You mean The Machine dealt with Skynet.

4 guys dealing with 10-20 Raptors, Ahsoka, Wolf Man, TX, your own 4 bada$$ droids, and 11 jet Pack Clones as second wave? Your team is not making it.

A handful of Terminators dealing with Two accoplished fighters and two of Marvel Earth's finest martial artist with built in counters to them, your guys are done for.

Also Jurassic Park Raptors, they are super smart and stuff, and can solo!

Fun fact; Wolverine is the Dinosaur's natural predator. In fact scientists from MIT now believe that Wolverine was directly responsible for the mass extinction during the late Cretaceous Period, not a meteor as had been previously hypothesized.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anywho, my next post will be my closer since we're running close to the gun.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sovereign91001: Im just going to post the same thing before. You took a bit too long to give me time to make a formal counter. Luke said votes are tommorow, and I have no time to gather stuff needed for a formal counter which sucks.

Skynet >>>> The Machine. Tx, and the T-850s like all Terminators are connected to Skynet when its activated like shown in Salvation, T1, T2, T2-3D, Sraha Conner Chronicles, Rise of the Machines, and the newest Geisys movie. In short Skynet is simply going to trump your Machine while helping mine. Taking over the Drones with its superior hack abilities as well.

Ram team with Ahsoka, Wolf Man, and TX are making it across you field, as I shown. Lowballing Hyper Alloy with the heat arguments makes no sense when talking adamantium, nor does bringing up the Hydralic press that barely crushed a T-800 that tanks tons of damage of Semi Truck, Propane Explosion Truck, and Pipe Bomb before that. The Raptors will likely make it as well.

Ahsoka is the fastest, and most skilled. Period. Her TK and precog with Lightsabers allows her to nearly solo your entire close combat team.

The Raptors will kill most of your team on their own. Add in Wolf Man, TX, and Ahsoka in the mix with my small army, its a impossible situation for your team.

Black panther teleporting to my Rod team, and try to use his limited to 21st century gun tech on beings with super advance blaster tech of a race of beings that would embarrass Skrulls own war tech. Not to mention my Rod Team has two T-850s for support, and two of the greatest Clone Troopers of the war, Rex and Cody. Without Vibranium, BP will be decimated as he is caught of guard. Add to this, thanks to my team having full knowledge they will immediately disable Panther with EMP well before Panther think of it. Panther has no clue what he is up against unlike my team. Once EMP any tech Panther has is screwed. Your showing of Panther using EMP means little when it was spread from panther, and Panther used no special tech after it anyway mate. Bringing it up is pointless unless you can show Panther hit by someone elses EMP. Best part these Droid Poppers do not work on Clone weapons, so even if you pull it off, they can continue to fire like they shown before in the series.

Full Knowledge, my team has it and yours does not. I have 6 capable tacticians of varying levels, and with full knowledge of your team abilities will likely be prepared to counter, or match up beneficial fights in scenarios.

My team out numbers you, by alot. I have 20 Raptors, 20 highly train Clone Troopers, two Jango Fett clones that were famous, a top tier Jedi, a super werewolf from Invincible universe, and 3 highly distinguish Terminators. You have 4 hackable droids, Korra who has no business in any match with guns, a durability nerf panther, a "meh" crack shot, and only two decent close combat fighters in Wolverine and Blade who are easily countered by my own.

Blade and Wolverine are easily countered and beaten by Korra. So your two best close combat fighters are outclass. Your crack shot Zero wont last in Close Combat at all against anyone on Team Ram, and same for Korra.

After BP is dead from his lack of knowledge, and jumping into a hopeless situation, the Jump Troopers will fly to Team Ram and provide yet even more cover fire on your overwhelm team with Cody leading that charge.

Your team will be crush. Its that simple.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sovereign91001

@sirfizzwhizz

Since you seemingly didn't bother to read what I wrote, I'll just rehash a few points and touch on a few more. I'm not gonna address the whole thing though, because I've gone through these points already ad nauseum

The Machine Vs Skynet

Skynet >>>> The Machine. Tx, and the T-850s like all Terminators are connected to Skynet when its activated like shown in Salvation, T1, T2, T2-3D, Sraha Conner Chronicles, Rise of the Machines, and the newest Geisys movie. In short Skynet is simply going to trump your Machine while helping mine. Taking over the Drones with its superior hack abilities as well.

I disproved this on multiple fronts:

1. According to Luke you don't get future Skynet, you have the current, so bringing it up is irrelevant to the discussion.
  2. The current Skynet lacks feats, it based on outdated technology (in comparison to the Machine) and is magnitudes of order slower and less complex than the Machine.
  3. The Machine has vastly superior computational abilities.
  4. The Machine has feats fighting a superior A.I
  5. Skynet has no feats suggesting it can fight an A.I
  6. I've shown The Machine's capabilities, you were unable to show anything even remotely close.
  7. You were unable to support your assertation that T-X was connected to current Skynet and your position was shaky the whole way through.

Hyper Alloy vs Adamantium

Lowballing Hyper Alloy with the heat arguments makes no sense when talking adamantium, nor does bringing up the Hydralic press that barely crushed a T-800 that tanks tons of damage of Semi Truck, Propane Explosion Truck, and Pipe Bomb before that.

Lowball my ass, allow me to break it down so you understand:

Let's start with the heat; since you didn't like the sun comparison let's go head to head, with a direct comparison.

Wolverine climbs out of a vat of Molten Steel, no skin, Adamantium completely unharmed that alone invalidates your entire argument.

But let's move on to blunt force impact: A semi damaged the T-800, it was limping noticably after getting hit by one. Wolverine gets punched a few hundred miles away by the Hulk with no noticable damage. Again invalidated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As far as the Hydraulic press being a 'low ball' (which I find ironic) the difference is a continuous sustained pressure, vs a brief strike, a human can take a punch to the head and survive with minor injury, however if that same force was applied continuously to say the head, it could crush the skull. The two don't equate and bringing them up together serves no purpose.

Wolverine has cut Omega Red's Carbonadium tentacle's before, so I don't know where you got the (incorrect) idea that Adamantium can't cut Carbonadium.

Let's not even go into the fact that for every feat Hyper Alloy has, Adamantium has about five more, on a superior scale one by about a factor of ten.

Bottom line, Adamantium is far superior to Hyper Alloy.

Deal with it.

Your Team and other stuff.

Ahsoka is the fastest, and most skilled. Period.

Which was never proven, by feats shown she's the leas skilled and has no discernible combat speed, let alone the outrageous hyper sonic speeds you claimed.

Her TK and precog with Lightsabers allows her to nearly solo your entire close combat team.

TK with only a single ton and push type moves is laughably useless (which is why I didn't pick a TK'er.) And a lightsaber that was disabled before it ever came into the equation.

The Raptors will kill most of your team on their own.

Wolverine could solo your raptors, Panther could solo your raptors, Blade could solo your raptors, Zero could solo your raptors, Korra could solo your raptors. About the only one's your raptor can take are Root, Shaw or Reese.

Korra who has no business in any match with guns

She's wearing Carbonadium armor, which is completely bulletproof. Try Again.

Your showing of Panther using EMP means little when it was spread from panther, and Panther used no special tech after it anyway mate. Bringing it up is pointless unless you can show Panther hit by someone elses EMP

You are incorrect. He was actually hit by his own EMP, it came from here:

No Caption Provided

It took out all of Latveria and Panther was unaffected. So yes he is EMP proof, his suit is full of electronics, none were disabled.

Why I should win

You supported your positions poorly, the only advantage you have are numbers, which I neutralized. Every point you brought up (Weight of drones, TK power) was countered, while large parts of my argument were ignored and my team's abilities low balled. I believe my position was stronger, I made fewer assumptions, my plan was more feasible and my argument better supported.

@lukehero This one is done, you can kick it to votes.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: I can't really counter you last post becuase yu dragged this out for over ten days to be fair. I don't have the time to post a decent counter, so sucks you dragged this out as long.