Strt Lvl Tourney: Spiders, Bats, Wolverines, & Snakes

No Caption Provided

Rules & Limitations:

• 16 Tourney Spots
  • 13 Points For Characters
  • 10 Points For Perks
  • Perks & Character Points CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
  • NO Adding Characters
  • Standard Power Levels(Unless Specified)
  • Strength: 60 Tons
  • Durability: An Iron Man Missile Must Hurt Significantly
  • Hax: Nothing More Hax Than Mind Reading & Invisibility
  • Regen: Bone Claw Wolverine To Homunculi Level
  • TK: 1 Ton, No Force Choke/Force Crush Type Moves. Force Push Type Moves Are Fine.
  • TK Limit Does Not Apply To Bending(Avatar Style) & Alchemy(FMA Style)
  • Single Attack Level: Nothing Over Tankbusting
  • Everyone Can Die
  • Everyone's Healing Factor Can Be Eventually Taxed
  • Win By: Death, KO, Decapitation, Massive Dismemberment, Or Major Incap
  • NO BFR
  • Teamwork Is A Major Factor
  • No Internal Attacks: Bloodbending, TK Brain Bubbles, Etc
  • No Pheromones
  • Hypnosis Allowed:(Captain America Level Willpower or Higher Can Fight It)
  • Forcefields Will Be Nerfed Down To Captain America Shield Size
  • No Summoning
  • No Illusions
  • No Clones
  • No Power Copying
  • No Power Negation
  • No Luck Or Probability Manipulation
  • No Intangibility Or Mist Form
  • No Telefrag
  • Only May Teleport Your Own Gear & 1 Other Person
  • No Technopathy, But Computer Hacking Is Allowed
  • Nothing Undogable
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield
  • NO Jobbering Or Character CIS, WIS, Or PIS
  • NO Building Any Ridiculous Devices During Prep: Nothing More Complex Than A Bomb
  • NO Boosting Characters Stats With Gear Outside Of Perks. Example: Supersuits, Philosopher Stones, Turning Team Members Into Vampires During Prep, Etc.
  • Fodder/Celebrity Soldiers Are Loyal Attack Dogs
  • Once A Celebrity Solider Pack Is Chosen It's Off The Table
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 3 Fodder/Celebrity Solider Packs
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 1 Lukehero's Bargains
  • Can Not Use Perks To Boost Fodder(Unless Specified)

==========================================================================

Panthersrock: Iron Mercenaries

Team

• Iron Spider 7
  • Composite Deathstroke 3
  • Deadpool 2
  • Deadshot & Harley Quinn 1

Perks

• Morals Off 5
  • 30 Mins Of Prep 3
  • 5 Claymores 1
  • Limited Knowledge(One Word Facts. Example: Arrow = Archer, Blade = Vampire) 1

Pierpat: F**K The Title

• TMNT(IDW) 1
  • Samurai Jack 4
  • RWBY 7
  • Katara 1

Perks & Fodder:

• Morals Off 5
  • 4 XT 908 + 1 Com Link To Drones 4
  • Team MCU 1: Winter Solider, Black Widow, & Daredevil(Armor) 1

==============================================================

Map: Disney's Contemporary Resort

No Caption Provided

Starting Positions:

• Panthersrock: AA "Top Of The World Lounge"
  • Pierpat: C "Business Center"
  • Starting 3 Miles Apart

Weather & Conditions:

• Sunny & Clear With A Strong Cool Breeze
  • Minimal Civilian Population(200 People)
  • The Resort Is Active
  • Map Is 5 Miles Long & 5 Miles Wide
  • Water Is Salt Water & Deep
  • Prep On Your Side Of The Battlefield Only(If You Have Prep)

===============================================================

Panther Stock's Limited Knowledge:

• TMNT(IDW) = Ninjas
  • Samurai Jack = Warrior
  • RWBY = Weapons
  • Katara = Water
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

t4v

I'm in a CaV against RWBY, gl 2 both

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PanthersRock

My first post will be pretty brief basically explaining the overall plan of attack and how we'll win.

No Caption Provided

Iron Spider is regular 616 Peter parker, or spiderman modified with a suit of armor given to him by Tony Stark, that further increases his physicals as well as granting him extra abilities such as

• Spinneret/Stinger Access Ports
  • Waldoes ( which are the three mechanical arms on parkers back which allow him to see around corners, give him another form of attack, and can even climb up walls)
  • Glider Device
  • Enhanced Lenses( which gives him a Jarvis like system that can relay and process information
  • The suit also has extra features including life support, a self repairing system, and a camouflage ability that allows him to change the color of is suit as well as blending in to the environment.
No Caption Provided

Composite Deathstroke

A combination of both pre and New 52 Deathstroke meaning he will be more deadly then ever.

Slade Wilson is the ultimate assassin due to his enhanced physicals given to him by an experiment conducted by the government trying to create meta humans

His powers and gear include

• super strength
  • superhuman reflexes and speed
  • the ability to use 90 percent of his brain
  • A healing factor
  • a vast knowledge of martial arts and fighting
  • Promethean armor
  • Nth metal sword
  • Sniper
  • Bow staff with the ability to fire blasts of energy

Deadpool

Wade Wilson has the same basic abilities of deathstroke so I wont go into details, but the main differences between the two are that deadpool does not have armor like slade does, nor is he as smart, but he makes up for it with his insane healing factor that allows him to regrow limbs and heal from almost any type of attack

No Caption Provided

Deadshot and Harley Quinn are both peak humans with their own special abilities that allow them to be some of the most dangerous humans around

Deadshot is arguably the best marksmen in all of comics, being able to perfectly hit everything he sees, and his reflexes and reaction time are so great that hes able to tag metahumans as well as dodging gun fire

Harley Quinn is the wife to joker and a main antagonist to batman

Her main ability is her great agility and acrobatic skills which allow her to dance around nightwing and give batman a run for his money

Overall plan and strategy

With the 30 minutes of prep that my team has they will place deadshot in a high building allowing him to get an aerial view of your team and pick off the ones that cant take a sniper bullet to the head, also deathstroke and spidey will come up with the plan of attack which includes placing claymores around the park which will be shot by deadshot when one of your characters approach which will catch them off guard giving deathstroke or spidey a chance to attack. Honestly no one on your team besides maybe katara can match iron spider in a fight or even hurt him too bad for that matter but she will probably get sniped by deadshot before she even has a chance to attack. Spiderman, deathstroke and deadpool will be the main offense going in straight for the kill, deadpool will fight samurai jack and likely come on top, while deathstroke takes on the turtles and spidey fights RWBY, since no one on rwby seems to be able to hurt parker he will dispose of them quickly and come and help slade finish off the turles. If deadpool does not defeat jack( though he most likely will) wade will have held him off long enough for one of my teammates to come and finish him off. Honestly the mcu characters are usless and the only person they could possibly defeat is Quinn but the problem is they will most likely be taken out by either deadshot, a claymore or one of my other teammates that far outclass any of them. Lastly your drones will not be much of a problem because they will be taken out easily by anyone of my characters besides possibly deadshot and Harley.

This is just my opening post and I will go more into detail later in the round but basically

• Iron spider is too much for any member of your team and they cant really hurt him.
  • deadshot will take out any of your weak members with claymores or bullets and
  • deathstroke and deadpool can hold their own or defeat any solo member of your team, especially with slades bowstaff which has taken out helicopters with one shot and hurt starfire

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthersrock: Cool. Wow you're fast. Just make sure to tag your opponent when you are done.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PanthersRock
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pierpat

@panthersrock: Cool post.

I'll go with a light entroduction to my teamates then analyse your points.-

RWBY team:

No Caption Provided

I will start by saying you are greatly underestimating the RWBY team with sentences like this one:

since no one on rwby seems to be able to hurt parker he will dispose of them quickly and come and help slade finish off the turles

As i'll prove Rwby team members are not nly easily capable of hurting spidey, they can also keep up with him.

First of all the team is all very skilled, being top graduates of schools that focus on combat ability.

let's start with the leader, Ruby red:

No Caption Provided

She may seem small and cute, and she is, but that does not keep her from being a deadly fighter that uses a sniper gun-scyte:

Loading Video...

She is incredibly skilled with the weapon she created.

^^Her semblance, as in her special power, is speed.

No Caption Provided

She is a casual bullet delfecter, as all her teammates are, but her running/slashing speed is incredibly greater, being capable of moving FTE:

(faster than human eyesight can perceive) and has the force of creating a full blown vortex:

No Caption Provided

She can use the immense recoil of her weapon to enhance her speed even more, as shown in the first video.

No Caption Provided

Moreover you'll have to proof that someone capable of doing this^^ litterally with no effort would not be capable of hurting spidey, notorious for his not so great cutting/piercing damage resistance.

Let's move on to her older sister, Yang Xiao Long:

Loading Video...

She has a more direct, physical form of combat.

She casually fodderizes a bunch of armed men here and reacts to multiple rockets at 4:30, intercepting them with her shotgun-gloves.

She has an incredible physical strenght, showcased more than once trough the series:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Moving on to Blake belladonna:

Loading Video...

She is an incredibly sleek fighter capable of using incredibly well her twin blades/guns and with an astonishing combat speed.

She also displays some cool durability, tanking a blast that ripped metal doors with ease.

She also casually cuts trough reinforced metal,i'll add.

let's move on to the last, but not least, member,

weiss Schnee:

Loading Video...

She uses gliphes tecniques, toghether with her own incredible speed and skill with a sword, to create an unique fighting style.

Her glyphs enable her to do a variety of things, such as shields, boosts to her allies, and ice manipulation and creation.

She also has a really good durability, tanking multiple hits form a huge living statue.

So, if your plan goes as you want it to, spidey will confront these four at the same time, right?

well, he's going against four girls all capable of hurting him, fast enough to keep up and with excellent team work.

Good luck with that.

Teenage Mutant ninja turtles:

No Caption Provided

I won't be as detailed here this time, because if i do this may become really long.

Let's just say that they all greatly skilled, superhuman in stats and have great teamwork.

And again, let's re-read the rules:

• Teamwork Is A Major Factor

My team is made up of two pre-existant widely experienced combat teams, this will be a factor.

Samurai Jack

Loading Video...

Samurai jack is an awesome warrior that fights Aku, an incredibly powerful demon, and his minions, through space and time.

He has showcased incredible speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(here he deflects a machine gun fire at point blank range and actually keeps deflecting while running towards it)

Outstanding skill:

dfs

Loading Video...

Here he defeats a group of skilled bounty gunters in less than 1 second (you can see the drop of water landing after he has finished them).

No Caption Provided

He also has a pretty awesome durability, thanks to feats like this one.

He tanked falling from outer space.

Katara:

Loading Video...

Katara is an incredibly powerful and skilled waterbender.

She is probably the character for whom the morals off will work better, if fact she has displayed the raw power to easily kill or seriously injure a man more and more times, but normally her morals limit her.

She has taken out multiple skilled benders or soldiers at the same time and was considered a master water bender by the age of 14.

The abundance of water in the map helps her, giving her plenty of ammo.

Team MCU :

Winter soldier:

Loading Video...

Bucky Burnes is an incredibly proficient super soldier, with superhuman stats and a powerful bionic arm.

He has showcased skill with handguns, rifles, explosives and knives, and was capable of going toe to toe with captain america more than once.

Black widow:

Loading Video...

Natasha Romanoff is a highly skilled russian spy.

She has futuristic gear and great agility, and has proven her worth against other skilled assassins, mercenaries and even aliens.

Daredevil:

Loading Video...

Daredevil is an incredible hand-to-hand combatant, with an incredible resilience and enhanced perceptions.

He will help the team both in battle and in the first phase of the battle, by pinpointing your team.

XT-908

No Caption Provided

These beauties have mutiple targeting systems and incredible weaponry:
These beauties have mutiple targeting systems and incredible weaponry:

Mycro missiles and surgical bombs will be really useful.

With the 30 minutes of prep that my team has they will place deadshot in a high building allowing him to get an aerial view of your team and pick off the ones that cant take a sniper bullet to the head, also deathstroke and spidey will come up with the plan of attack which includes placing claymores around the park which will be shot by deadshot when one of your characters approach which will catch them off guard giving deathstroke or spidey a chance to attack. Honestly no one on your team besides maybe katara can match iron spider in a fight or even hurt him too bad for that matter but she will probably get sniped by deadshot before she even has a chance to attack. Spiderman, deathstroke and deadpool will be the main offense going in straight for the kill, deadpool will fight samurai jack and likely come on top, while deathstroke takes on the turtles and spidey fights RWBY, since no one on rwby seems to be able to hurt parker he will dispose of them quickly and come and help slade finish off the turles. If deadpool does not defeat jack( though he most likely will) wade will have held him off long enough for one of my teammates to come and finish him off. Honestly the mcu characters are usless and the only person they could possibly defeat is Quinn but the problem is they will most likely be taken out by either deadshot, a claymore or one of my other teammates that far outclass any of them. Lastly your drones will not be much of a problem because they will be taken out easily by anyone of my characters besides possibly deadshot and Harley.

This is richly flawed.

Let's break it up:

With the 30 minutes of prep that my team has they will place deadshot in a high building allowing him to get an aerial view of your team and pick off the ones that cant take a sniper bullet to the head, also deathstroke and spidey will come up with the plan of attack which includes placing claymores around the park which will be shot by deadshot when one of your characters approach which will catch them off guard giving deathstroke or spidey a chance to attack.

As i have showed, my team is packed of bullet deflecters.
My team can casually avoid bullets and guys like jack or the RWBY team can protect the few that cannot.

With someone like daredevil, we can easily avoid traps.

He was capable of finding his enemies in the middle of a busy city with only his hearing, and is capable of locating stuff like knives and shards of glass meters away, won't let his team walk into a claymore.

Honestly no one on your team besides maybe katara can match iron spider in a fight or even hurt him too bad for that matter but she will probably get sniped by deadshot before she even has a chance to attack

I seriously doubt this.

Jack has cut basically anything he has encontered, the RWBY team can crush asphalt and metal with ease.

You'll have to back up this claim.

Spiderman, deathstroke and deadpool will be the main offense going in straight for the kill,

Totally fine with this.

deadpool will fight samurai jack and likely come on top

Oh, no.

Jack is considerably faster, more skilled and more durable.

He can dance around dp's bullets, tank his explosives and decapitate him with sheer speed, skill or a mixture of both.

Jack has fought a lot of crazy stuff, so he won't be surprised by DP's regen, and will dismember without any issues being morals off.

while deathstroke takes on the turtles

Oh, i doubt this will happen too.

Their stats are similar, their skill is comparable, and it's a 4vs1.

I don't doubt that DS could take on a turtle on a 1vs1, but all four?
They can dodge the ranged attacks and overpower him in close combat.

spidey fights RWBY, since no one on rwby seems to be able to hurt parker he will dispose of them quickly

I think i've already vastly proved that every member of RWBY is capable of hurting spidey, probably more skilled than him, and capable of keeping up.

You'll have to re-argument this part.

To me it seems clear that Ruby on her own could give peter a good fight, and all four could easily stop Peter.

Honestly the mcu characters are usless and the only person they could possibly defeat is Quinn but the problem is they will most likely be taken out by either deadshot, a claymore or one of my other teammates that far outclass any of them. Lastly your drones will not be much of a problem because they will be taken out easily by anyone of my characters besides possibly deadshot and Harley.

My drones will be shards travelling at blinding speeds over the battlefield, only deadshot has a chance at taking them down.

And at the beginning of the fight they'll fire towards your building(multi-scans, remember), so i'd like to know how DS plans on peacefully sniping while being under micro-missiles and surgical bombs hits.

Daredevil will follow the main team, that will stick together and take on your team that is moving on to engage, giving my team info on your location and avoiding any traps.

Winter soldier and Black widow will aim for harley, if she survives the drones attack.

katara is also ready to help, ready to incap deadpool to help jack or create problems at DS.

To me it seems that you have greatly underastimated the skills and stat that my team is putting on the field.

RWBY can take on peter, the turtles can take on DS,jack can take on deadpoo, Daredevil can avoid traps and the drones can avoid easy sniping, that would be ineffective anyway thanks to incredible bullet timers like jack or the RWBY team.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@pierpat: Hello. Could you edit in some spoiler blocks on those gifs? Helps the page from being slowed down.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: ok just let me know when your done

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pierpat

@panthersrock said:

@pierpat: ok just let me know when your done

@lukehero said:

@pierpat: Hello. Could you edit in some spoiler blocks on those gifs? Helps the page from being slowed down.

I am deeply sorry, i was totally out of the world for the last three days because of a personal loss.

I'll complete my post tonight, if i'm in time, i'm ok with giving panthersrock the win.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: your all good take all the time you need

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: @panthersrock: Sorry to hear about your lose Pierpat. My condolences. It's only day 5, we've got 11 more days.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthersrock: I would clean that post up a lot if I were you. Also please use spoiler blocks for mutiple images as it slows down the page. Thank you.

@pierpat: bump

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: hey ya sorry about the weird post its the only way it wouldn't delete my post i tried like 3 times but I'm on vacation rn and I'll be back Wednesday

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: You can keep posting, he said he would come back and fix it on Wendsday though.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PanthersRock

I would like to say sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and im sorry about your loss.

I did underestimate RWBY a bit but Spidey will still solo them and this is why:

No Caption Provided

She is a casual bullet delfecter, as all her teammates are, but her running/slashing speed is incredibly greater, being capable of moving FTE:

FTE is nothing to spiderman as he FTL reaction feats like dodging Cyclops blast

As well as not only dodging bullets but catching them with his webs

the feat of dodging Cyclops blast puts him at a much higher speed then RWBY unless you can show any of them reacting to something FTL, and the iron spider suit was made specially so that it would not restrict his movement, and he can move just as fast in the suit as he can in his normal costume. His speed will allow him to dance around your team and either web your team( his webs have restricted hulk and ironman) or he could use his waldoes to stab your team, and he has 4 of them.

You showed some good strength and fighting feats but ill show why parker is much stronger( even without his suit)

No Caption Provided

Here he supports part of the daily bugle

So Parker is faster, stronger, and more durable then RWBY and he has a suit that even further increases his stats, so yes parker can solo them

No Caption Provided

As well as This

No Caption Provided

And here is why RWBY cant hurt parker( that is if they can touch him)

he manages to stand up after all the damage he just tanked from an 80 tonner and this is without the suit

On to deathstroke

Slade can and will solo the ninja turtles due to being a lot stronger faster durable, and his gear is a thousand times better.

here is slade taking on lobo, he makes him bleed as well as tanking many hits making slade way too much for the turtles, and this is just h2h

Slade could easily just spam his bowstaff which has hurt starfire and destroyed a helicopter in one hit

The vine even agreed that batman would solo the turtles

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/does-batman-always-win-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-1457796/

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now on to deadpool

Yes samurai jack is very powerful, and he might be able to defeat deadpool, but it is a lot closer fight then you believe and DP can atleast hold him off until help arrives or deadshot snipes him, which also applies to the turtle and RWBY fight, meaning any of your members could get sniped at any moment.

You showed many speed feats for jack trying to show that he is too fast for deadpool but that is not the case

Here he defelcts bullets with a chain

No Caption Provided

dancing around bullets

No Caption Provided

To me it seems that deadpool can definetely put up a fight with Jack, and blunt durability like falling from space is very different then piercing resistence like sowrds or bullets, and with deadpools insane regen jack will have a hard time putting deadpool down.

Katara looks powerfulbut I don't feel like her defense is very good and I don't think she can take a 50.caliber to the head and since she wont know when and where its coming from she wont be able to dodge it.

here is some of the stuff deadshot can do just in case your doubting his skill http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2vurpe/respect_deadshot/

As i have showed, my team is packed of bullet deflecters.

My team can casually avoid bullets and guys like jack or the RWBY team can protect the few that cannot

Yes they are but they wont be able to dodge a sniper bullet while being distracted fighting my team and like I already showed deadshot is extremely accurate.

Jack has anything he has encontered, the RWBY team can crush asphalt and metal with easecut basically

metal and asphalt are nothing to spiderman who is inside a suit made by ironman, and spidey was able to take multiple hits from ironman in this suit and stark is way above RWBY

Jack is considerably faster, more skilled and more durable.

He can dance around dp's bullets, tank his explosives and decapitate him with sheer speed, skill or a mixture of both.

Jack has fought a lot of crazy stuff, so he won't be surprised by DP's regen, and will dismember without any issues being morals off.

I admit I underestimated some of your characters but right now you are underestimating deadpool, and he wont be taken out as easily as you say I showed how dp can react to him and with his healing factor deadpool will be able to put up a fight, im not saying he will win but he can give him a fight.

My drones will be shards travelling at blinding speeds over the battlefield, only deadshot has a chance at taking them down.

And at the beginning of the fight they'll fire towards your building(multi-scans, remember), so i'd like to know how DS plans on peacefully sniping while being under micro-missiles and surgical bombs hits.

That statement is very wrong, deathstroke, spidey and maybe deadpool will be able to take them down, deathstroke can use his staff or his sniper, and he is very capable of reacting to them as he has kid flash and adult flash, spidey could easily web them and throw them to the ground or just straight up punch em down.

Spidey can take down RWBY thorugh his vastly superior physicals and speed, as well as with the help of his suit and deadshot keeping them off balance

deathstroke can dispose of the turtles rather easily through methods ive already stated

deadpool can hold off jack until help arrives or DS snipes him

katara and the other weaker characters ( mcu) will be sniped by deadshot or taken out by any of my memebers that are much more powerful

My team is just superior to yours and with my prep and intelligent characters my team will definetely come on top

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero: This isn't fair Luke, why would you allow Spider-Man who is FTL in the tournament? This is just too one-sided.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PanthersRock

@pr0metheus: to be fair its not that Spidey is actually FTL its his spider sense that allows him to move and react to it

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@lukehero: On my phone, since no more posts have been made since I last read:

Pierpat obviously, he flat out had actual arguments, didnt ridoulously oversell his characters and was much easier to undetstand.

Its a shame too, because Panther had a befter team.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PanthersRock

@lukehero: I didn't say he was ftl but he did react to cyclops blast which has been stated to be light speed

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: how did I oversell my characters? Spidey did react to cyclops laser which is the speed of light I don't know how that is overselling him and I even agreed that jack could beat deadpool so please explain

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthersrock:

FTE is nothing to spiderman as he FTL reaction feats like dodging Cyclops blast

You basically said he had FTL reaction feats. That's the same thing as saying he is FTL. I don't see how anyone could take it any other way. Dodging Cyclops blast is impressive, but it doesn't make him FTL. If that's not what you meant by it that's a good thing, but thats the way people are going to take it.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero

Wow, I have to give my vote to @pierpat although he didn't post much. P.R took me completely out of the match when he started claiming that Spider-Man has FTL reaction times, which might be the most overblown claim I've ever seen. I don't know if that is character ignorance or just an extreme high ball attempt, either way it really hurt his case.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I see what your saying I didn't mean it like that I meant just light speed reaction not FTL my bad

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I re-read Panther's post, and while I'm not changing my decision, but because of his format, I missed a lot of inital information as it was very hard to read. He actually argued some good points, but I feel like the Spider-Man statement just cost him the match.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PanthersRock

@sovereign91001: I didn't mean he's faster then light but cyclops blast is light speed and spidey dodged multiple times in one panel I don't understand why everyone is so confused about this, and how that one misinterpreted statement is enough for you not to vote for me

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: @panthersrock:Yeah you made some good points like Pr0 said, but it's like being in a really good party then somebody farts really loud(Spiderman Statement). It completely took me out of anything else you had to say. I think you just have to be a bit more careful on how you phrase things.

@pierpat: 3

Panthersrock: 0

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PanthersRock

@lukehero: ok live and learn

But here is another scan of spidey reacting and dodging multiple lasers which are light speed!!!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112612/3199077-6733435134-197874.jpeg

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sovereign91001: I didn't mean he's faster then light but cyclops blast is light speed and spidey dodged multiple times in one panel I don't understand why everyone is so confused about this, and how that one misinterpreted statement is enough for you not to vote for me

I understood what you meant, the premise is faulty.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers