Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Triumph vs Superboy
Cis on, PIS of morality on.
ko, kill, incapacitate ftw 
Triumph with original power prior to imp repowering him.
rules
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69

a good feat or two from Triumph? dont know him but looks pretty cool

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark King
@PirateKing69 said:
" a good feat or two from Triumph? dont know him but looks pretty cool "
he use to be part of the JLA task force he has a scrimmage fight with The Ray and did alright althiugh he admits The Ray's power to absorb ambient energy/light makes him a heavy hitter even better then his ability to draw from the earth magnetic forces.

not sure how he was written since then since i didnt keep up with him that much and only when he had been repowered by an imp but i dont want to use that version since he wasnt written as he use to be completely out of character.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PirateKing69

dc database says...he took control of The ray and Gypsy do you know if that is true...i think that could give him a edge in this

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Triumph would beat Connor's @$$

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dark King
@PirateKing69 said:
" dc database says...he took control of The ray and Gypsy do you know if that is true...i think that could give him a edge in this "
yes. but, that was after being repowered by the 5th imp and was out of character. in the OP i stated which version of triumph to use.

the version who did that was this one:

No Caption Provided

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PirateKing69

Yea i know wikis can be wrong but I'm going to go with Triumph on this one...unless someone can post a good reason Superboy can win

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reactor

Triumph, imo, but I think Conner could also have a chance. Even if Triumph suppressing his Kryptonian powers by cutting off the solar radiation in his cells, Conner still has TTK. But even so, I'm not confident at all that Conner would win.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark King
@Reactor said:
" Triumph, imo, but I think Conner could also have a chance. Even if Triumph suppressing his Kryptonian powers by cutting off the solar radiation in his cells, Conner still has TTK. But even so, I'm not confident at all that Conner would win. "
has triumph done that in the past with his original persona?
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reactor
@Dark King said:
" @Reactor said:
" Triumph, imo, but I think Conner could also have a chance. Even if Triumph suppressing his Kryptonian powers by cutting off the solar radiation in his cells, Conner still has TTK. But even so, I'm not confident at all that Conner would win. "
has triumph done that in the past with his original persona? "
I don't believe so, but I think Superman stated he could have defeated/killed him by such methods.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dark King
@Reactor said:

" @Dark King said:

" @Reactor said:
has triumph done that in the past with his original persona? "
I don't believe so, but I think Superman stated he could have defeated/killed him by such methods. "
i agree. but in my OP i want to talk about a specific version of triumph and his morality.

basically its like me saying superboy when he escaped cadmus as we know superboy now it is clearly the same as his original version prior to retcons hence future feats have no bearing.