caption
caption
caption

vs.

no holds bar in the city of ny people are everywhere fight to the death
#2 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

no its not me vs. them alltho the ways its setup it looks so

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Puniher wins because batman will try to protect the people.

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

what?! Where are the people? It's going to either batman or Green Arrow. But Batman wins

#5 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i think green arow will overwhelm everyone with his wide assortment of arrow types

#6 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Batman or Green Arrow are particularily bullet proof, at least not to some of the crazy calibres the Punisher probably carries. I think he would kill them both quite easily.

#7 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

they can dodge bullets batman does it alot

#8 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or punisher wins Green Arrow doesn't have a chance you can pull a trigger a whole lot faster than a bow and arrow. But I say if it comes down to it Batman takes it

#9 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

but its not like the bullet is colliding with the arrow and green arrow can move while firing arrows with almost pinpoint accuracy

#10 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Im quite sure these guys can dodge bullets. I mean every jobber in comic land seems unable to shoot straight. This is the punisher though. He is a master with a gun and i dot care what fancy moves your doing if the dude is shooting you with something that fires obscene numbers of bullets out a minute and has bullets that penetrate cover i dont think the other two are surviving. Thats not to mention explosive devices and booby traps.

#11 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

they both have smoke screens to avoid being seen so he can walk in to them and get snuck or shoot blindly into them

#12 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Smoke doesnt last forever. Im pretty sure he is clever enough to move away from it and wait till it clears. Also he isnt the kind of person you want to be bumping into. He isnt a slouch when it copmes to close combat. I dont care how many styles Batman knows; the Punisher has mastered the only one he needs: WHUP ASS-FU!

#13 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Smoke doesnt last forever. Im pretty sure he is clever enough to move away from it and wait till it clears. Also he isnt the kind of person you want to be bumping into. He isnt a slouch when it copmes to close combat. I dont care how many styles Batman knows; the Punisher has mastered the only one he needs: WHUP ASS-FU!"

lol whupass fu... at the same time they could engage eachother in close quarters and arrow could fell them with a plasma arrow
#14 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure Green arrow has some very good range with his arrows, but do you see it beating a long ranged gun. Actually thats a point what does the Punisher anb Batman for that matter have in this. Dont say standard stuff cause im sure we will all have a different idea of standard. needs to be set.

#15 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont want to really limit what they have and i cant list everything..... umm bat doesnt have any vehicles neither does frank he has his small arms and the biggest gun he has is his shotty and he has all his knives and nobody has konckout gas tho cuz thats gay