#1 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this, fight to the death?

#2 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor w/Odinforce. 

Trion can't do jack.

#3 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I was under the impression it made him obsenely powerful. Jugs is already completely invulnerable without it..

#4 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
" Thor w/Odinforce.   Trion can't do jack. "
Final Answer?
#5 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

what can thor do to hurt trion? 
NOTHING
#7 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Thor just wipe him out of existence ??? Or BFR him ??? Both constitute as a victory.

#8 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

Can't Thor just wipe him out of existence ??? Or BFR him ??? Both constitute as a victory.

Juggernaut is immune to reality warping so he can wipe him out of existence, and you can't really RBF Trion Juggernaut because he can punch reality back to the battle field.

@redbull said:

Really? I was under the impression it made him obsenely powerful. Jugs is already completely invulnerable without it..

Here are some questions that would answer yours.

1. Can Odin Force Thor beat Nightmare which is upgraded when siphoned the power of Eternity?
  2. Can Odin Force Thor stalemate Oblivion?
  3. Can Odin Force Thor beat D'Spayre who wielded the power to control the entire universe? (Infinity Gauntlet level D'Spayre)
  4. Can Odin Force Thor defeat Cosmic Strange who is in par to a well fed Galactus?
  5. Can Odin Force Thor touch and effect the balance level of PR-Beyonder?
#9 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Since when has Trion Juggernaut fought and defeated Pre Retcon Beyonder?

#10 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: More than likely he's thinking about pre-ret beyonder said he was unable to wipe Juggs from existence.

#11 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray said:

@majestic99: More than likely he's thinking about pre-ret beyonder said he was unable to wipe Juggs from existence.

Well in that case, Thor wins via bfr.

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

^ How do you BFR Trion Juggernaut without him coming back at the instant he is BFRed?

#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut. This version has the powers of a Magical deity. Immune to practically anything and everything and extremely powerful. Thor is a beast but I don't think even he could win...

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets one shotted.

I don't think there's any version of Thor that could beat this version of Juggs, not even Rune King Thor.