#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the powerfull Trion Juggernaut Beats Superman ( from Kingdom Come) and Captain Marvel (current )
#2 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhhhh current Captain Marvel would solo if were talking about Lord Marvel...

But just Superman and Captain Marvel have a chance versus Trion Juggs, but they won't have a fun time at all...idk i guess Trion Jugg.

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I think yes. Trion juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical force, and there is not much else Superman and Marvel can do to him. On the other hand, TJ can strike hard enough to breach time and space.

I'd say this is a curbstomp.

#4 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion-Juggs. He beats reality like a southern man beats his wife.

#5 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

.comicfanforever said:

"Can the powerfull Trion Juggernaut Beats Superman ( from Kingdom Come)"
Yes he murders him, Superman can be killed by magic.

comicfanforever
said:
"Can the powerfull Trion Juggernaut Beats Superman ( from Kingdom Come) and Captain Marvel (current )"

Superman and Lord Marvel murder Juggernaut
#6 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom come Superman is immune to magic, and Marvel is not Lord Marvel anymore.

#7 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs ftw

#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

If what everyone says about this Juggernaut is true, I would say him.

But my knowledge of him is based on what I heard from others.

#9 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Trion-Juggs. He beats reality like a southern man beats his wife."

#10 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Kingdom come Superman is immune to magic."
Read Kingdom come again he is weak to magic, Wonder Woman's blade cuts him and Shazam nearly killed him., Waid and Alex Ross Kingdom Come Superman was always weak to magic any other Kal-El 22 is just trash. KC Superman could eat Kryptonie, magic was the only real weakness.I know Superman writers tried to retcon this weakness in later issues only because they suffer from small johnny inferiority syndrome. This IMO is a bunch of bullshit, magic always worked period.
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
BatDance said:
"AtPhantom said:
Read Kingdom come again he is weak to magic, Wonder Woman's blade cuts him and Shazam nearly killed him., Waid and Alex Ross Kingdom Come Superman was always weak to magic any other Kal-El 22 is just trash. KC Superman could eat Kryptonie, magic was the only real weakness.I know Superman writers tried to retcon this weakness in later issues only because they suffer from small johnny inferiority syndrome. This IMO is a bunch of bullshit, magic always worked period."
He developed an immunity at the end.
#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"BatDance said:
"AtPhantom said:
Read Kingdom come again he is weak to magic, Wonder Woman's blade cuts him and Shazam nearly killed him., Waid and Alex Ross Kingdom Come Superman was always weak to magic any other Kal-El 22 is just trash. KC Superman could eat Kryptonie, magic was the only real weakness.I know Superman writers tried to retcon this weakness in later issues only because they suffer from small johnny inferiority syndrome. This IMO is a bunch of bullshit, magic always worked period."
He developed an immunity at the end. "
it doenst matter,this juggs can open a rift in dimension with his punchs,1-5 punchs and this Superman is finished

not sure about Shazam if he is Lord Marvel tought
#13 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"AtPhantom said:
"BatDance said:
"AtPhantom said:
it doenst matter,this juggs can open a rift in dimension with his punchs,1-5 punchs and this Superman is finishednot sure about Shazam if he is Lord Marvel tought"
Of course, I never said Superman and Marvel would win, I was just clarifying.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224433 posts) - - Show Bio
Cant Superman and Cap Marvel pick up Trion Juggs big ass and toss him somewhere ?
#15 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Cant Superman and Cap Marvel pick up Trion Juggs big ass and toss him somewhere ?
"
Like the marianas trench?

I suppose so...But I'm not so sure that will stop him. 

I will give Caps and Supes the immediate victory though.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224433 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Cant Superman and Cap Marvel pick up Trion Juggs big ass and toss him somewhere ?
"
Like the marianas trench?I suppose so...But I'm not so sure that will stop him.  I will give Caps and Supes the immediate victory though."
I dont think they can kill or subdue Trion Juggernaut... but they should be able to pick his Big Butt up
#17 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Trion-Juggs. He beats reality like a southern man beats his wife."
"
Like Ike beat Tina
#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Like the marianas trench?I suppose so...But I'm not so sure that will stop him.  I will give Caps and Supes the immediate victory though."
He can float in the water because of his powers
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224433 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He can float in the water because of his powers"
What is Cap and Supes tried to Space Toss Trion Juggs ? He cant weigh more than they can Bare...
#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He can float in the water because of his powers"
What is Cap and Supes tried to Space Toss Trion Juggs ? He cant weigh more than they can Bare..."
he has a forcefield...
#21 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"AtPhantom said:
"BatDance said:
"AtPhantom said:
it doenst matter,this juggs can open a rift in dimension with his punchs,1-5 punchs and this Superman is finishednot sure about Shazam if he is Lord Marvel tought"
Is he fast enough to land the punch?