Trion Juggernaut vs. Flex Mentallo

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Strange Doctor

Trion Juggernaut can punch through reality and Flex Mentallo can alter reality by flexing his muscles.

caption
caption

caption
caption

vs.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strange Doctor
King Saturn said:
"I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
"
I don't think that Flex Mentallo is that powerful of a reality warper. When he used almost all of his power he turned the pentagon into a circle building.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
"
I don't think that Flex Mentallo is that powerful of a reality warper. When he used almost all of his power he turned the pentagon into a circle building.
"
Ah I See... well Flex is in trouble then. Trion Juggernaut may run the Amtrack over Flex