#1 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut can punch through reality and Flex Mentallo can alter reality by flexing his muscles.

caption

caption

vs.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
#3 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
"
I don't think that Flex Mentallo is that powerful of a reality warper. When he used almost all of his power he turned the pentagon into a circle building.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Flex Mentallo would win here. If Flex can alter reality.. He should be able to erase Trion Juggernaut from existence. Or is Flex not that powerful of a Reality Warper ?
"
I don't think that Flex Mentallo is that powerful of a reality warper. When he used almost all of his power he turned the pentagon into a circle building.
"
Ah I See... well Flex is in trouble then. Trion Juggernaut may run the Amtrack over Flex