• 88 results
Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@dudemanguy: Eh...Many sources points that Eternity wasn't actually destroyed, like Doctor Strange#183:

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@laylah: doctor strange also points out "i knew you still survived...somehow,somewhere!"

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy said:

@laylah: doctor strange also points out "i knew you still survived...somehow,somewhere!"

Meaning that Eternity wasn't destroyed......He even says that Dormammu couldn't have obliterated Eternity.

@devilsmaydie: Well....It's not about ending in a draw, but doing as it should and must happen like Odin pointed out and I know this could be very well both of them representing opposite forces like shown during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#1.

I agree with almost everything, but Dormammu had Strange's body and artefacts during the whole story and Odin does have feats on such level.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu didnt obliterate eternity.but dormammu certainly kiked his a$$

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu didnt obliterate eternity.but dormammu certainly kiked his a$$

It was about Dormy being able to kill Eternity.

Even before this Strange was sure that Eternity couldn't died:

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu getting hit by eternitys planets was bullsht.he could have just teleported out of the way or just fly out of the way.and even if he could not.dormammu is unkilable since he is a being made out of energy.that energy can be dispursed.but will always reform

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: He wanted to get hit.....It's in the scan you posted:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu already died in the past:

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: look at dormammu in his wikipedia page.he can ressurect from the dead.and when he said "if this is my destiny i welcome it"why did he want to get hit anyways?i think that they forgot dormammmus capabilities of teleportation and flight and made him say that like "if this is what i get for destroyng eternity,then i welcome it"

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: Wikis can be edited by anyone, but they doesn't make it true.

It's because Dormammu planned to go kamikaze on Eternity and they couldn't have forget his powers since the same comics is written by his very creators.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu is made out of energy.he cant die

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu is made out of energy.he cant die

He can't die by normal means, but he's not totally immortal.

Dr.Strange was able to destroy him with an strategy:

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: yes.he can be destroyed.but he always comes back

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy said:

@laylah: yes.he can be destroyed.but he always comes back

Not always.

I'm sorry, but did you read the story or even the scan? Dormammu was only able to come back because of Reed Richards....Not because of his powers or followers.

Peter even traveled to the past to stop Reed and make sure that Dormammu stays dead:

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: yes.because dormammu wanted to reform on earth.not on his dimension.thats why in the start he said "i thought you said he couldnt come across this dimension on his own"

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy said:

@laylah: yes.because dormammu wanted to reform on earth.not on his dimension.thats why in the start he said "i thought you said he couldnt come across this dimension on his own"

No.

It's because Dormammu needed Reed's help to come back. It was to bring him to Earth too, but more to bring him from the dead.

Thor only said that because he was surprised by Dormammu's suddenly invasion....Nothing more. You even saw a scan of Dormammu himself admitting being dead.

You're denying the character own words.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: hahahahahaha it wasnt thor that said it,it was richards.look closely

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: I didn't pay attention on that. So what?

The same logic can be used.

It doesn't change that Dormammu only came back because of Reed. Umar herself already brought him back to Earth-Plane before by doing the same thing, but Dormy used his followers during that time.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: when dormammu dies i think he goes back to the dark domension.thats why he needed his help,he didnt want to go back

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy:

What you think it's irrelevant. You're basing your entire logic in your personal opinion and things that didn't even appear in the story.

This just prove you didn't read scan.

Look what Strange said:

No Caption Provided

Or Peter:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu wasn't in his realm since his energies were scattered across other dimensions, which ended killing him like he admitted to have tasted death.

And even if wasn't like that, Dormammu doesn't necessarily come back to the Dark Dimension:

No Caption Provided

His followers bring him back. And he can never truly die as long he has followers.

And I thought you said that Dormammu couldn't die?:

dormammu is made out of energy.he cant die

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: dormammu is made out of energy.his energy can be dispursed,but he can reform himself............After being seen in flashback,[10] the character manages to reintegrate himself on Earth, but is recovering slowly to full strength. Together with sister Umar, Dormammu captures the elder goddess Gaea,[11] and seeks revenge against the Scarlet Witch by kidnapping her, and her mentor Agatha Harkness, from her intended marriage to the android Avenger the Vision, but after Wanda and Harkness remove the heat needed for his regeneration, he seemingly departs for his own realm.[12] In fact, Dormammu does not feel bound to hold this vow, due to not owing the Witch any favors, and almost immediately following attempts to destroy Doctor Strange and Clea. He is betrayed by Umar, who steals his power and allows the character to be banished from Earth.[13]

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: Tell that to the stories where he needed both Reed and his Mindless Ones to come back. Why did you even post this?

Both cases are totally different. Like I said, Strange use a strategy to kill Dormammu.

I've read Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts along time ago.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#72 owie  Moderator

I don't see any reason to think Cytorrak is particularly more powerful than Dormammu, and with Surtur at his side, I'll go with the team.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: i posted this because dormammu lost the heat needed for his regeneration and departed to his realm.that means if dormammu cant regenerate(if his parts are in another dimension or something)his just departedmto his realm

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy said:

@laylah: i posted this because dormammu lost the heat needed for his regeneration and departed to his realm.that means if dormammu cant regenerate(if his parts are in another dimension or something)his just departedmto his realm

Wow.

This is not what even happened. Really, go read the stories.

This is what happened:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu was annihilated( Killed by the Evil Eye of Avalon):

He was brought to life by his followers, so he can still die.

No Caption Provided

Umar decided to revive Dormammu on Earth for not violate his oath:

No Caption Provided

And was Wanda who stopped the heat:

No Caption Provided

The Dark Dimension had no part on it.

I just showed you that Dormammu's essence was in another dimension. Really, you need to stop ignoring the comics

@owie: I don't see any reason to think Cytorrak is particularly more powerful than Dormammu, and with Surtur at his side, I'll go with the team.

There's some theories.

Like this one:

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: so dormammu can ressurect because of his worshipers.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: so dormammu can ressurect because of his worshipers.

Yes.

Do you understand now? I can't continue to post forever, so this would be my last reply.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: SO THAT MEANS THAT DORMAMMU CAN RESSURECT WHENEVER HE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: Really? Then explains to me why he couldn't without Reed.

Anyway....

No Caption Provided

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: because he wanted to stay on earth.anyway.you showed that his worshipers can ressurect him so im also done.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 owie  Moderator

@laylah said:

@owie: I don't see any reason to think Cytorrak is particularly more powerful than Dormammu, and with Surtur at his side, I'll go with the team.

There's some theories.

Like this one:

No Caption Provided

One of these days I'll get around to reading that arc. In the meantime, explain what you see in that that says that one is more powerful than the other? There may well be some more context to it but nothing in that image itself seems to compare them.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Sorry....I didn't explain it.

Anyway, you can see another Faltine instead of Dormammu in the War of Seven Spheres. This might mean Dormy wasn't powerful enough( Given the war is about the most powerful magical beings).

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

Anyway, you can see another Faltine instead of Dormammu in the War of Seven Spheres. This might mean Dormy wasn't powerful enough( Given the war is about the most powerful magical beings).

But Satannish is there...(never read this )

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Well.....It was before Satannish was retconned to one of Dormammu's creations.

During the same time, Satannish was referenced to be more powerful by Strange himself(Kinda of):

No Caption Provided

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 owie  Moderator

@laylah said:

I obviously can't really explain it since I haven't read it, but I've never had the impression that Dormammu isn't the most powerful being in the Dark Dimension, at least in normal situations. So I'm assuming Dormy was either out of action and unable to show up, or that is him and he just looks different, or some other random probably PIS explanation that semi-explains why someone else is there. I guess you could even say that Dormammu is so powerful that he didn't even bother to show up himself and just sent a flunky to take his place because he was so confident. Not that that's a great explanation either.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie:

I obviously can't really explain it since I haven't read it, but I've never had the impression that Dormammu isn't the most powerful being in the Dark Dimension, at least in normal situations. So I'm assuming Dormy was either out of action and unable to show up, or that is him and he just looks different, or some other random probably PIS explanation that semi-explains why someone else is there. I guess you could even say that Dormammu is so powerful that he didn't even bother to show up himself and just sent a flunky to take his place because he was so confident. Not that that's a great explanation either.

Well....Dormammu and Umar aren't the most powerful of their race( It took both of them to defeat their creator Sinifer) but they're surely the most powerful ones in the Dark Dimension. You can be right about Dormammu not being able to show up since he was trying to take back his dimension:

However, I don't know why Dormammu would try to do that during the War of the Seven Spheres.

Dormammu and Umar weren't the only Faltines either:

No Caption Provided

Faltines such as Kalijulaa and others should be also above Dormammu and Umar individually.

I don't believe Dormammu was too powerful to be there too....Like, The Vishanti were part of the war:

The comics are Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#48-50 if you want to check.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Trion, he is clearly almost universally durable, has strength to punch through dimensional barriers or reality. Being mystical I don't see the team getting much advantage, and I'm not sure if their level of magic would really effect him. And of course he is immortal like the others.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 owie  Moderator

@laylah: Huh, interesting information. Thanks.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: You're Welcome friend ^-^

pranav13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers