No running away everyone has to fight

No speed blitzing

No outside help so no summoning beings like the Spectre

No tricking opponents

JLA has 1 day of prep

Juggernaut has 3days of prep

Battle takes place at Gotham city

#2 Edited by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

Aguy who has enough strength to crash universes with his bare hands.... Superman is a main factor here, but i think JLA perishes after a hard battle.

#3 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

Aguy who has enough strength to crash universes with his bare hands.... Superman is a main factor here, but i think JLA perishes after a hard battle.

Supes can't even take down normal Juggs. Batman is the main factor here with his 1 day prep.

#4 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

This

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

@frocharocha said:

This

Well if he finds away to negate Cyttorak mythical multiversal powers, well, Justice League may have chance, a very small one.

#6 Posted by dondave (26498 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#7 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash goes back in time and does whatever batman tells him to do and the JL wins.

#8 Posted by theONEtaichou (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash goes back in time and does whatever batman tells him to do and the JL wins.

I concur...

good day

#9 Posted by AngryHulks (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

You need Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Parallax, or Fully-powered Ion to make this match more balanced, or at least make Dr. Fate a classic version. Otherwise this is clearly one-sided.

#10 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: Well everyone in JL is at heir strongest versions. I say the JL has a pretty good chance I mean with 1 day prep Supes can sun dip himself for 24 hours. Silver age Superman sneezed away a solar system after being sun dipped for a few seconds. Dr Fate is classic.

#11 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

The way comics are written.... This. Allthough.... if it was me writing I'd still write it this way, but when Flash stops Cain Marko from getting the gem, he inadvertantly binds with Cyttorak himself, becoming the Flashernaut. That's a story can be ran with. Anyway, yeah JLA win due to Batman's godlike ability with prep and Flash being able to go back in time.

#12 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry ALL of the JLA? Don't they have the Spectre, Starheart Alan Scott, Phantom Stranger, etc? Hahaha JLA STOMP!

#13 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: @evil_incarnate: Remember Juggs got 3 days of prep.

At full power Trion Juggs would be able to knock out every there like with a punch.

I am pretty sure that Juggernaut has the magic to prevent Flash from movng back in time.

#14 Edited by AngryHulks (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

At full power Trion Juggs would be able to knock out every there like with a punch.

I am pretty sure that Juggernaut has the magic to prevent Flash from movng back in time.

No incarnation of Juggernauts ever show level of intelligence that allow him to use prep time productively.

Juggernaut is invulnerable, but even Trion have never show sufficient speed to notice Flash time traveling.

#15 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

No incarnation of Juggernauts ever show level of intelligence that allow him to use prep time productively.

Juggernaut is invulnerable, but even Trion have never show sufficient speed to notice Flash time traveling.

Nor has he shown a level of intelligence to make me think that he could wipe out the entire JLA with prep.

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

Call the Phantom Stranger (an official member) and hope for the best. Even then...

#17 Edited by dodi (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: It says no spectre level beings so they're not included. But JLA would still stomp. C=

#18 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

@dodi said:

@evil_incarnate: It says no spectre level beings so they're not included. But JLA would still stomp. C=

That was recently added, but they still have other powerful members that can assist.

#19 Edited by Strider92 (15246 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxgin said:

Supes can't even take down normal Juggs. Batman is the main factor here with his 1 day prep.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c3541308ca5991cce5526dbb3728b46e/tumblr_mk4kvb9mTW1s9n4cro1_500.gif

#20 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Sir Jugs-A-Lot.

#21 Edited by spiderbuck (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

@frocharocha said:

This

#22 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate:

No I added no spectre leveled characters or summoning any characters for than matter when I made this thread.

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Juggernaut stomps.

#24 Edited by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguably the Phantom Stranger.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Phantom Stranger could do something here...

#27 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@evil_incarnate:

No I added no spectre leveled characters or summoning any characters for than matter when I made this thread.

Then what hopes they have? The dude can destroy universes with punches:

#28 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by HellionVulcan (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

trion pretty easy .

#30 Posted by IRS (444 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA easily. I just looked up Trion Juggernaut's powers and he doesn't have time travel. Flash goes back and ends him.

If this is wally couldn't he also just speed steal him before he gets moving to win?

#31 Edited by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion could just punch his way back in time. Lol

#32 Posted by New_World_Order (11133 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut.

#33 Edited by AngryHulks (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@evil_incarnate:

Then what hopes they have? The dude can destroy universes with punches:

I think that's just dimensional wall, not universes.

#34 Posted by Obrouwer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I may be wrong here, but between the entire JLA I think they could take it. Flash for one could speed steal Jugg's (not sure if that is affected through his infinite inertia). Supe's as pointed out could sun soak and his feats while in that state are "almost" equally as impressive as Trion. With the helmet off (flash could take it off) Jons could use mental powers to subdue him?. Classic Fate has an infinite amount of ways to end him. Spectre I dont even need to touch base on.

Again comparing top tier characters to a group is hard, but JLA is essentially unbeatable/Source Protected.

JLA FTW.

#35 Posted by XxGin (1237 posts) - - Show Bio