deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Henshaw has ALL the rings. They meet on a random encounter. Who wins?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Trion Juggernaunt curbstomps.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
the OP says, Henshaw has All the Rings, but what does that mean ? Does Henshaw have complete Control of the Yellow or Green Central Battery ? Cause if that is the Case then Trion Juggernaut might be in a little bit of trouble here... 
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

the OP says, Henshaw has All the Rings, but what does that mean ? Does Henshaw have complete Control of the Yellow or Green Central Battery ? Cause if that is the Case then Trion Juggernaut might be in a little bit of trouble here...

Yeah he has the green battery.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bo88gdan

@jeanroygrant said:

Trion Juggernaunt curbstomps.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate in juggernaut's favour. He can't put Henshaw down, but he can still hurt him with his reality breaking punches. But Henshaw can do all of jack and squat to Juggernaut.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

*sigh*.............

Juggernaut stomps. Seriously....c'mon....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW: It was decided on a different thread that Superboy-Prime would beat Trion Juggernaut.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@blackadamFTW: It was decided on a different thread that Superboy-Prime would beat Trion Juggernaut.

Decided by opinion of favored character, but not so much due to facts.

Think about it. Super-Prime would punch through a barrier of reality and get more and more exhausted with every punch. Meaning he would have to rest, get back up to full power and thus able to do it again. 

In contrast...

When Trion Juggernaut shatters a reality by destroying the barrier and the reality itself, Trion Juggernaut gets stronger with each punch, never tires, never rests, never stops and destroys the next realities easier and faster with each punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I can't see how punching reality makes you win a fight. Trion juggernaut wouldn't be able to hit Prime.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@logy5000 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I can't see hoe punching reality makes you win a fight. Trion juggernaut wouldn't be able to hit Prime.

It doesn't really matter, Juggernaut can't be hurt by Prime at all. Sooner or later, Prime will make a mistake, then Juggernaut would grab him and crush him like an egg. Heck, Juggs could literally sit down with an Adamantium kindle and read some books until Prime dies of exhaustion because there's nothing he can do to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord_Johnathan: There is no way Juggernaut can crush him. Prime with the guardian amp would never get hit by Juggernaut. Prime will not exhaust himself, because dodging Juggernaut's punches would be more than easy for him.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@logy5000:

Juggernaut in that story was getting to dimension buster levels, he could destroy the entire area they're fighting in by punching in Prime's general direction, and the longer it goes, the more powerful Juggernaut will keep on getting, like the Hulk, only there's absolutely no way to stop it, his base strength is incalculably higher than anything Hulk has ever shown, and no way to beat Juggernaut before he reaches that power without some serious reality warping, something Prime doesn't have. Trion juggernaut is really not something you can beat with physical force, because he has more of it than pretty much any comic book character ever seen, and he's totally invulnerable to it anyway. Throw Eiling, Grundy, and Doomsday at him and Marko would crush them like bugs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord_Johnathan: It would take a lot more than dimension busting to beat Prime. And while he's immune to physical force, BFR isn't out of the questions. And Prime would cream any version of Hulk.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@logy5000 said:

@Lord_Johnathan: It would take a lot more than dimension busting to beat Prime. And while he's immune to physical force, BFR isn't out of the questions. And Prime would cream any version of Hulk.

If Prime tries to touch him long enough to BFR him, he's going to get smashed. Not to mention that Juggernaut could simply smash open his own portal back to the battlefield.

Trion Juggernaut is quite simply the most powerful brick ever seen until Homestuck introduced us to Lord English, though whether he qualifies as a Brick or an Abstract is something of debate. I really don't think you can beat him with characters who cannot warp reality to a major degree. And I'm not sure if this is exclusive to 8th day Juggernaut (a tad below Trion juggernaut in power but still easily one of the most powerful bricks ever) and I believe that Prime is magic resistant to the point of being nearly immune, but I think Trion juggernaut can also cast some pretty powerful spells.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord_Johnathan: Juggernaut can't really smash him. Prime isn't soft. I don't think spells will help Juggernaut much here.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@logy5000 said:

@Lord_Johnathan: Juggernaut can't really smash him. Prime isn't soft. I don't think spells will help Juggernaut much here.

He's far stronger than Prime is for one thing given the ease with which he does Prime's best feat. While Prime tries to push him out of the battle field, Juggernaut could simply kill him with a reality breaking thunderclap or squish his head between his fingers.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kingsloth

That was decided by idiots. Trion Juggernaut would smash prime and he would likewise curbstomp superman. You could make the thread Trion Juggernaut vs Prime and Cyborg and give them lantern rings and I think they would still lose.

@logy5000 said:

and this is wrong how is he going to BFR him hes an unmovable force that is 100s of times stronger than prime.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

What thread are we talking about. Trion Juggernaut simply has 1 vulnerability and ever increase size and strenght, and thats vulnerability to telepathy. Prime has no telepathic ability , so there is pretty much no way Prime could beat Juggernaut barring a BFR.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mirabel

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

What thread are we talking about. Trion Juggernaut simply has 1 vulnerability and ever increase size and strenght, and thats vulnerability to telepathy. Prime has no telepathic ability , so there is pretty much no way Prime could beat Juggernaut barring a BFR.

Did Trion still keep his TP weakness or did he grow past it? He was approaching universe buster levels frighteningly quickly after all.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@Mirabel said:

Did Trion still keep his TP weakness or did he grow past it? He was approaching universe buster levels frighteningly quickly after all.

He still had the telepathic weakness, thats how he was defeated in the series.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mirabel

@Killemall said:

@Mirabel said:

So they still had to keep his one achilles heel huh? Guess even Marko can't have everything. :P

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggs wins.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Floopay

@Mirabel said:

@Killemall said:

@Mirabel said:

So they still had to keep his one achilles heel huh? Guess even Marko can't have everything. :P

As I recall they had to enter his mind and help get Marko back into full control of his mind.

Either way, Henshaw cannot defeat Juggernaut here, I don't even think BFR would be an option.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blackadamFTW said:

*sigh*.............

Juggernaut stomps. Seriously....c'mon....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

you see, I never believe in the whole "1 weakness" fallacy. Because I'm pretty sure there's a crap load of characters who could 1-shot him without telepathy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

you see, I never believe in the whole "1 weakness" fallacy. Because I'm pretty sure there's a crap load of characters who could 1-shot him without telepathy.

Well if you are talking about guys like Michael, Lucifer, LT then thats a whole different thing, as long as you are talking about heroes / villians (not including Spectre), thats untrue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Well there's Anti-Monitor & Mandrakk, who aren't on the same level as those 3 and they'd still beat the tar out of Juggernaut.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Well there's Anti-Monitor & Mandrakk, who aren't on the same level as those 3 and they'd still beat the tar out of Juggernaut.

Likely so, because when you go that up the ladder (that is why i specifically mentioned not including Spectre and both of them are above him) its hard to argue against it.

What i was trying to say is, those people would certainly curbstomp Superman Prime as well, and saying Prime would beat Trion Juggernaut seemed a little unwise. Honestly, i am not yet convince Prime could hit harder than Godblast, which didnt even scratch a normal version of Juggernaut let alone Trion.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggernaut