Trinity (The Matrix) vs Captain America (Age Of Ultron)

• 60 results
pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Trinity (The Matrix) vs Captain America (Age Of Ultron) (57 votes)

Trinity 61%
Captain America 39%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Trinity has 2 pistols and a machine guy.
  • Captain America has his shield.
  • Captain America is chasing after trinity in the Matrix.
 • 
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity handily

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been so long since I've watched the matrix I can't remember Trinity doing anything combat wise Steve couldn't

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I didn't find Trinity that impressive TBH

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she'd be a literal expert in every form of combat, ever, wouldn't she? and their physicals were pretty decent. i'd have to favour her

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Trinity, mainly because she has firearms and Cap doesn't. He's limited with how much damage he can inflict without an offensive weapon.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity has hand 2 hand fighting skills on par with Captain America. She is able to evade bullets and was able to fight a squad of 30 or so army soldiers -in close quarters alongside Neo, and beat them unscathed. I don't recall Captain America doing something so impressive.

She also has the physical ability of Rogers. She can break the rules of the Matrix as well.

She should be a good threat to Rogers.

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Cap's elevator scene, and jump out the window, and then taking out the jet was as impressive as anything I've seen Trinity do.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Cap's elevator scene, and jump out the window, and then taking out the jet was as impressive as anything I've seen Trinity do.

Normal humans gave Captain trouble.

Trinity can take on 20 without an issue. She did so, so many more times. Not to mention she is faster and can jump like 100 feet, 50 feet in the air lmao.

Cap doesn't have the physical feats to put him on par.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@hoverslam said:

Normal humans gave Captain trouble.

Trinity can take on 20 without an issue. She did so, so many more times. Not to mention she is faster and can jump like 100 feet, 50 feet in the air lmao.

Cap doesn't have the physical feats to put him on par.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By traskindustries

Thor wins. Thats what you wanted to hear anyways, OP. Enjoyed your ban?

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hoverslam

@pr0d1gy: No they didn't. 8 trained Hydra operatives with weapons and magnetic handcuffs went down in about 15 seconds. The only reason Cap took any damage at all was because they surrounded him and had electric stun batons, which he tanked without an issue.

Then he jumped out of a window and fell about 2-300 feet. That would have killed Trinity. Then he took out a hover jet. Trinity can't even jump from one building to another without being afraid of falling. She would be a threat, I agree. But Cap's feats are just as impressive if not more impressive.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged for trolling. Please stay on topic or at least construct a valid argument contributing to the thread at hand.

@pr0d1gy: No they didn't. 8 trained Hydra operatives with weapons and magnetic handcuffs went down in about 15 seconds. The only reason Cap took any damage at all was because they surrounded him and had electric stun batons, which he tanked without an issue.

Then he jumped out of a window and fell about 2-300 feet. That would have killed Trinity. Then he took out a hover jet. Trinity can't even jump from one building to another without being afraid of falling. She would be a threat, I agree. But Cap's feats are just as impressive if not more impressive.

You mean 8 trained humans.

They also gave Captain America an extremely hard time. They almost beat him and would have if they were able to get the magnetic handcuffs on. Further-more, he fought the final Hydra soldier one on one and couldn't effortlessly put him down. He still hard a hard time. He also had a hard time with Batroc. Captain America has a hard time with trained fighters it seems. Trinity is anything but normal and possess physically feats rivaling Captain America. She's in the Matrix, can bend the rules and essentially learn anything instantaneously.

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hoverslam

@pr0d1gy: Dude, I agree Trinity is a threat and more than capable of beating him, but you act like it would be a curb stomp and that's not even the case.

He did not have a hart time with Batroc. Watch that fight again. He wasn't even taking him seriously at first. Then Batroc egged him on, so Cap put the shield away, got serious, and kicked the crap out of him.

Agent Rumlow stunned him with electric stun batons in that elevator twice and it didn't matter. That would knock a regular human out cold. Agent Rumlow is also no slouch, he's at the absolute peak of human conditioning, strength, speed, and fighting ability, and Cap treats him like a little kid.

And what makes you think they would have won if they got the cuffs on him? They got one on and it didn't matter. Cap beat all 8 of those operatives with one arm. If they got both on, he would have just used his feet.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Dude, I agree Trinity is a threat and more than capable of beating him, but you act like it would be a curb stomp and that's not even the case.

He did not have a hart time with Batroc. Watch that fight again. He wasn't even taking him seriously at first. Then Batroc egged him on, so Cap put the shield away, got serious, and kicked the crap out of him.

Agent Rumlow stunned him with electric stun batons in that elevator twice and it didn't matter. That would knock a regular human out cold. Agent Rumlow is also no slouch, he's at the absolute peak of human conditioning, strength, speed, and fighting ability, and Cap treats him like a little kid.

And what makes you think they would have won if they got the cuffs on him? They got one on and it didn't matter. Cap beat all 8 of those operatives with one arm. If they got both on, he would have just used his feet.

Incorrect. I never stated it would be a curb stomp.

Captain America wasn't able to even knock Batroc out, despite taking the fight seriously and hitting him multiple times -and finally, breathing heavily after the fight. He had a hard time.

Captain America looked like he was in an immense amount of pain from those attacks and couldn't one shot or speed blitz a normal human. He was met with resistance.

Captain America's arms weren't strong enough to break the magnetic handcuffs. He had to use the leverage of his legs. It's common sense a leg is the strongest part of a persons body, many times stronger than a single arm. One of Captain America's arms were already locked in place and he was inches away from being secured with the other one. From such an awkward position, he would not have been able to escape.

Trinity isn't a normal human.

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Watch the Batroc fight again. You're wrong, Cap knocked him out cold.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Watch the Batroc fight again. You're wrong, Cap knocked him out cold.

Batroc got up seconds later.

Good job captain america.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

captain america

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By traskindustries

@pr0d1gy said:
@traskindustries said:

Flagged for trolling.

Counterflagged, thorboy.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@traskindustries said:

Flagged for trolling.

Counterflagged, thorboy.

Please refrain from filling the thread with unecessary posts.

@saren Please read the above. He's name calling. Trolling and trying to start an argument.

XTrojanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity, she's on par with morpheus who managed to hold guard against an agent, without being shitstomped.

Rogers would been finished in a few seconds max in this scene

Loading Video...

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtrojan: I don't see anything Cap couldn't handle in that scene.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti: Exactly. Nobody is making any points for trinity worth a damn. Oh wow she took down some beat cops. Steve fought off a group of highly trained men in an enclosed space. Trinity doesn't have feats over Rogers. That's for damn sure. She doesn't have physicals on him either.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I'd say Trinity because her abilities seem more enhanced than Cap's. Like she is capable of jumping between two skyscrapers with no run up (the Jump Program).

It will be a challenge for her, but hardly impossible since Cap isn't Agent level.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Trinity because her abilities seem more enhanced than Cap's. Like she is capable of jumping between two skyscrapers with no run up (the Jump Program).

That sky scraper jumping feat doesn't happen inside the actual Matrix. That is a training simulation, a place where such rules such as gravity can be easily broken. The only reason they are all able to jump that far in that sim is because the sim isn't about how far you can jump, it is to test a persons ability to believe they can jump that far which will contribute to them increasing their abilities inside the Matrix. Neither Morpheus or anyone else who isn't Neo (or Smith for that matter) even has the ability to jump that high/far inside the Matrix, because no one besides Trinity (jumping apartments in the first Matrix film), weakened Morpheus (jumped a short distance out the window after being shot in the leg), Seraph (during his test with Neo), the Merovingian's henchmen (jumping all around the chateau while fighting Neo in Reloded), the upgraded agents (who jumped across cars on the highway) and Morpheus himself (during his fight with that same agent) displayed any real agility. None of which is anywhere close to what Morpheus did in the simulation...

1. Morpheus himself made the highest jump in Reloaded during the fight with the Agent on the highway when he jumped no more than 15 ft in the air whilst executing his Crane Style Knee Dive (which missed),
  2. Trinity made the farthest jump by covering something close to 20 ft with her jump in the first movie,
  3. The Merovingian's goons who jumped no more than 10 ft ...and ...
  4. The car hopping Agent jumped from lane to lane diagonally which should be about a 12 ft/jump from car to car

With that said, I do believe that Trinity is more powerful than Steve. Her feats of casually knocking fodder around and going toe to toe with an upgraded Agent while taking heavy hits and getting tossed around is impressive enough. Given how strong agents are, most normal people's heads would have been crushed by their punches and she took several in succession with very little surface damage. Adding in the fact that she was able to keep pace to an extent, landing blows and knocking the Agent around a bit as well with her punches and kicks, its safe to say she holds an advantage over Steve....

It will be a challenge for her, but hardly impossible since Cap isn't Agent level.

Indeed.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

That sky scraper jumping feat doesn't happen inside the actual Matrix. That is a training simulation, a place where such rules such as gravity can be easily broken. The only reason they are all able to jump that far in that sim is because the sim isn't about how far you can jump, it is to test a persons ability to believe they can jump that far which will contribute to them increasing their abilities inside the Matrix.

Neither Morpheus or anyone else who isn't Neo (or Smith for that matter) even has the ability to jump that high/far inside the Matrix, because no one besides Trinity (jumping apartments in the first Matrix film), weakened Morpheus (jumped a short distance out the window after being shot in the leg), Seraph (during his test with Neo), the Merovingian's henchmen (jumping all around the chateau while fighting Neo in Reloded), the upgraded agents (who jumped across cars on the highway) and Morpheus himself (during his fight with that same agent) displayed any real agility. None of which is anywhere close to what Morpheus did in the simulation...

1. Morpheus himself made the highest jump in Reloaded during the fight with the Agent on the highway when he jumped no more than 15 ft in the air whilst executing his Crane Style Knee Dive (which missed),
  2. Trinity made the farthest jump by covering something close to 20 ft with her jump in the first movie,
  3. The Merovingian's goons who jumped no more than 10 ft ...and ...
  4. The car hopping Agent jumped from lane to lane diagonally which should be about a 12 ft/jump from car to car

Maybe not, but all but one of the rules are the same, the reason we never see them doing it in the actual Matrix is because it would blow their cover and it would make them easy targets for the gun wieldning Agents. The only exception from the Matrix that the simulation has, is that the fall doesn't kill you like it normally would. (Also, we see Morpehus do it, and Cipher mentions 'everyone falls the first time', meaning they eventually get it and make the jump.)

Well you are talking about agility in all those cases, the Jump program is more a question of raw physcial strength (and belief).

1. Both that jump and the one that later hit were both going in the direction of the wind and were both meant to hit a target, not set records.

2. That is likely true.

3. Also it was inside a building, so going much more than that would mean they hit the ceiling...also they were aiming for a spot, not going all out.

4. Let me point out that the Agent is jumping the 12 ft while going at someting like 100mph forwards, hence why he crushes the car he lands on.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@outside_85: @ancient_0f_days: Does Trinity have the striking power to put Steve down?

The question is how long he can keep getting his shield in the way.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait a minute guyhs...wouldn't Trinity's feats only be applicable in the Matrix? since thats where she can break all the rules of gravity physics and bullet time, etc. How could she do that in the real world?

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is a real American, so he wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

Steve.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait a minute guyhs...wouldn't Trinity's feats only be applicable in the Matrix? since thats where she can break all the rules of gravity physics and bullet time, etc. How could she do that in the real world?

Read the OP. Fight takes place within the Matrix.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@outside_85: @ancient_0f_days: Does Trinity have the striking power to put Steve down?

It's been a while but I don't recall her beating anyone of any skill level. The agents, while powerful, seem slow and she didn't beat any of them either. She had pretty moves but I don't remember her beating anyone worth while.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@outside_85 said:
@pooty said:

It's been a while but I don't recall her beating anyone of any skill level. The agents, while powerful, seem slow and she didn't beat any of them either. She had pretty moves but I don't remember her beating anyone worth while.

Pardon, but thats kinda like saying all Steve has fought were a bunch of goons whos skills were only on paper and one guy who was really good at parkour.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: That is similar to what I'm saying. Both beat fodder. But she didn't even defeat a named opponent. My main concern is her lack of striking power. Doesn't seem it can overcome his defense and durability

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

As of now, I believe Trinity could defeat Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Falcon in H2H.

Trinity could possibly take the majority against Batroc and Black Widow.

Trinity would lose the majority to cap or winter soldier.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@outside_85: That is similar to what I'm saying. Both beat fodder. But she didn't even defeat a named opponent. My main concern is her lack of striking power. Doesn't seem it can overcome his defense and durability

The only reason Batroc is a name people consider is because of his comic appearances, not what he actually does in the movie.

Her striking power is enough to punch him through half a foot of timber, so I doubt it's a problem.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Chant: Gifs Gifs Gifs Gifs Gifs Gifs Gifs Gifs

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@outside_85 said:
@pooty said:

Agents seem slow??? they fight at speeds faster than bullets... Trinity has gone toe-2-toe with these guys

No Caption Provided

She also has superhuman stats

Has cleared the distance by jumping between two buildings; through a window

punches through concrete foundations

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: The agent she fought didn't use that kind of combat speed on her and she still lost.

This is not a jumping contest.

I don't recall her punching through concrete.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

"The agent she fought didn't use that kind of combat speed on her and she still lost."

Seriously??? That was Matrix 2, HECK at the very beginning Neo notices that they are upgraded versions of the original Matrix Agents therfore they are fighting stronger/faster than the ones in The original matrix.

Still matched Caps, AND Trinity dove through a tiny little window

you should re-watch Matrix 2 she does it several times

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Here is the Trinity fight scene from Matrix Reloaded. The agent uses NO SPEED at all. Very little skill. The agent did nothing that Cap couldn't replicate with his strength/ speed and skill. Cap took several repeated blows from a cybernetic arm. Was shot. Blown through a bus and was still fighting.

Loading Video...

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@vashtanerada88: Here is the Trinity fight scene from Matrix Reloaded. The agent uses NO SPEED at all. Very little skill. The agent did nothing that Cap couldn't replicate with his strength/ speed and skill. Cap took several repeated blows from a cybernetic arm. Was shot. Blown through a bus and was still fighting.

Loading Video...

When has Steve shown strenght even close to that of the agents?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: In that specific fight all that agent did was hold her up and throw her through dry wall. When Steve tossed Black Widow into the air. and probably more if I give it thought.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

"Here is the Trinity fight scene from Matrix Reloaded. The agent uses NO SPEED at all. Very little skill. The agent did nothing that Cap couldn't replicate with his strength/ speed and skill. Cap took several repeated blows from a cybernetic arm. Was shot. Blown through a bus and was still fighting."

really....come on man; speed is OBVIOUSLY implied. Agents can dodge bullets point blank but repeatedly get punched?????

Why don't we see Neo fighting constantly at this speed then; and even faster (especially when he's actually trying)???

No Caption Provided

their combat speed is meant to be that fast and Trinity went 1 v 1 with an UPGRADED AGENT

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Tossing Black Widow is below the strength displayed in that fight (if you mean in AoU when he was clinging to the flying city). Also those agents punched a reinforced steel door off its hinges, in like 4 or 5 punches.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity wins, the machine guy makes this a stomp.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Agents can dodge bullets point blank but repeatedly get punched?

Can the Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Gladiaor react to bullets?. Do they get hit by people slower then them? YES. So just because they can dodge bullets does not mean they are always moving at that speed. This is TWICE that you've shown NEO fighting at super speed. But this thread is about TRINITY. Show Trinity displaying speed like that or fighting someone using speed against her. Maybe the reason they never show her fighting at those speeds is because she can't. Trinity does not get credit for Neo's feats.

Trinity went 1 v 1 with an UPGRADED AGENT

Trinity couldn't beat an older agent. And she got beat down by a newer agent who didn't even need to use his speed against her. She lost. That is NOT a feat.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pooty

@pooty: Tossing Black Widow is below the strength displayed in that fight (if you mean in AoU when he was clinging to the flying city). Also those agents punched a reinforced steel door off its hinges, in like 4 or 5 punches.

No, i'm talking about in the first avengers movie when he tossed BW onto the flying saucer. Also, i just looked. Cap was punching and kicking full grown men into the air with one hit. When he was on the elevator fight, he grabbed dudes shoulder and through him into the ceiling. Again, I understand that agents are stronger but they didn't go all out when they fought Trinity. The only time they went all out was against Neo

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@pooty:

"Can the Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Gladiaor react to bullets?. Do they get hit by people slower then them? YES"

Yes but the people they fight have reacted to bullets also and this is MCU Cap. IIRC Steve has never shown clear bullet dodging feats, in fact, i don't think anyone except Ironman has...

"So just because they can dodge bullets does not mean they are always moving at that speed. This is TWICE that you've shown NEO fighting at super speed. But this thread is about TRINITY. Show Trinity displaying speed like that or fighting someone using speed against her."

I showed 1 gif of Neo and 1 gif of agent Smith; BOTH were from the first movie when the director is trying to show/establish the speed/power of the agents.

Show me a SINGLE instance where anybody (including neo) has showed the speed feats from the first matrix.(after image/FTE combat) I BET U CANT because that would look dumb if they were all shown fighting that fast, its a movie

the fact is the matrix crew can (with moderate difficulty) keep up/follow the agents combat speed

EDIT: and saying "the agent wasn't going all out" is dumb, they always go all out unless it serves a strategic point not too. And an unpluged Smith doesn't behave like a matrix agent.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I showed 1 gif of Neo and 1 gif of agent Smith

But none of Trinity. This thread is about TRINITY. Show Trinity fighting at those speeds. In post 41 you can see Trinity fighting an Agent. Did his hands become a blur at any point to showcase his speed? No. Did she still lose? Yes